Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Couldn't speak highly enough of Mad Flowers. The quality and presentation of the bouquets are always top notch, and delivery even at relatively short notice has gotten me out of many a jam!
Very happy with the service from Mad flowers, my husband and I only use you guys, always quality Bouquets. Easy to navigate website too!
I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a bouquet of flowers. The quality of the flowers and the prompt and efficient delivery makes Mad Flowers a winner!
Absolutely fabulous arrangement
very happy with the flowers & service, thank you!
I had less than 24 hours to come up with a gift and Mad Flowers didn't let me down! The quality of the flowers was amazing and the recipient was delighted with the arrangement and freshness of the flowers. thank you so much.
I have been using Mad Flowers now for quite a while for different occasions...always the best service and the most beautiful bouquet 's delivered...5 star service...thank you..💞
Beautiful flowers great quality and original design a wonderful birthday surprise
Hi We have purchased bouquet's on a number of time's over the year's both for ourselves and as present's for my Mother-in-Law and have always found them great value and quality. Sadly this time not so. The bouquet was not as advertised and after four day's was dying. This will not stop us buying in the future as this might be just a glitch in the usual high quality.
Hi Ellen,

We are very sorry to hear about this experience. Please accept the following €20 off voucher code as a token of good will. Apologies once again.

MAD3
Very easy to order online, stunning flowers 💐
I've used Mad Flowers a few times recently, and every time I've been so pleased with the service and especially the gorgeous flowers. There is never a problem with delivery, flowers are exactly as described and last extremely well. I have no hesitation in recommending Mad Flowers, excellent value for money.
Excellent service, prompt delivery, beautiful bouquet, will definitely use again !
Disappointed with the quality of the Sympathy spray that was delivered. I didn’t expect it to look exactly like the photo on the website but it really wasn’t that similar at all. The roses did not look fresh and had started to wilt by the time the spray was delivered. The cost of the spray at €120 was not reflected in what was delivered. I would not order from Mad Flowers again.
V good, quick and helpful turnaround for an urgent delivery
Beautiful flowers, exactly like the picture (even the size). Next day delivery also.
Beautiful flowers and excellent service as usual👍I thought there was a free box of chocolates with every order In October though?
Hi Carole, our free chocolate giveaway was from Thursday the 25th to Sunday the 28th of October. If you ordered between this time and did not receive them please contact us by phone. Thanks.
Perfect service. ordered within 5 mins online & delivered next morning.
Excellent choice of flowers and delivery service. Really happy with my choice.
Excellent service well done
Ordered the Marie Keating bouquet for a friend who absolutely loved the colours and sentiments - A donation was made to Cancer Research. Driver had difficulty finding the address as road in village was listed. Rang me and was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on the area. On receiving a mobile number he proceeded to deliver the bouquet with a heart warming smile. Thank you Mad Fliwers.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews