Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
The flowers were beautiful and the recipient really got great pleasure form them. The recipient was put in a very embarrassing position as there was no card included. We were also put in an awkward position as we had to ask the question "did you receive flowers from us"
This is the first time I have been disappointed with Mad flowers, I ordered two sunny jugs for my mother and then sent an email to explain that she had forgotten the addresses of the people she anted them for, and could they be packed in separate boxes, so that she could then give them to the people as a gift. to my disappointment they cam in the one box and no one responded to my email, the flowers where lovely but its a shame they came in the one box.
Ordered the dozen red roses witch were lovely but let down by a few daisies mixed in with them took the look off them
I bought 24 roses for Valentine's day but only 20 were delivered. The delivery guy was excellent and they arrived early on the morning 14TH Feb The roses were good quality and are still in bloom Just a pity I did not receive the quantity I paid for.
Flowers arrived as per text, there was no message in card from sender also the pot which they were in was dry. The plastic wrapping was not secured so fell off flowers when taken out of box Disappointing delivery
Flowers were lovely, delivered on time, but unfortunately the card was missing so it kind of took from the moment as it was a first valentines engaged.
A bit disappointed... I know it's not possible to be exact the colours but this bouquet didn't look like the picture.
I ordered a spring bouquet online on a Friday for a friend's special birthday to be delivered on the Sunday, all okay I thought until I got an email on the Monday to say it would not be delivered until Tuesday (2 days later) but they would include a box of handmade chocolates with it to compensate. Flowers were delivered late Tuesday afternoon but with no chocolates. I emailed them Wednesday morning and no response, no apology, nothing. I wouldn't use them again or recommend them as they're not reliable. *Amended to say that I received a call from them ten days later to say that the chocolates had been delivered the day afterwards (Wednesday)*
The bouquet I ordered for my mum was 5 days late for her birthday. It was supposed to arrive on Friday 1st Feb but didn’t arrive until the following week. To be fair eventually someone contacted me and sorted things out but I was disappointed. I have used the service on other occasions and the were great. I think it was a blip in the system somewhere. Bibi mulcahy
Disappointed with the quality of the Sympathy spray that was delivered. I didn’t expect it to look exactly like the photo on the website but it really wasn’t that similar at all. The roses did not look fresh and had started to wilt by the time the spray was delivered. The cost of the spray at €120 was not reflected in what was delivered. I would not order from Mad Flowers again.
A little disappointed with the arrangement for the price. Ordered Sylwia's Choice and to be honest the arrangements on Grafton Street are a lot better value. Also I ordered for Saturday and they arrived Friday.
While the flowers delivered were beautiful unfortunately the card was missing. This was very disappointing as the flowers were being delivered to recognise a particular event. As the card was missing, the recipient didn't know who they were from and had to ring Mad Flowers to query this. Also, the message on the card would have been of sentimental value to this person.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.36 based on 184 reviews