Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
I ordered a spring bouquet online on a Friday for a friend's special birthday to be delivered on the Sunday, all okay I thought until I got an email on the Monday to say it would not be delivered until Tuesday (2 days later) but they would include a box of handmade chocolates with it to compensate. Flowers were delivered late Tuesday afternoon but with no chocolates. I emailed them Wednesday morning and no response, no apology, nothing. I wouldn't use them again or recommend them as they're not reliable. *Amended to say that I received a call from them ten days later to say that the chocolates had been delivered the day afterwards (Wednesday)*
The bouquet I ordered for my mum was 5 days late for her birthday. It was supposed to arrive on Friday 1st Feb but didn’t arrive until the following week. To be fair eventually someone contacted me and sorted things out but I was disappointed. I have used the service on other occasions and the were great. I think it was a blip in the system somewhere. Bibi mulcahy
Disappointed with the quality of the Sympathy spray that was delivered. I didn’t expect it to look exactly like the photo on the website but it really wasn’t that similar at all. The roses did not look fresh and had started to wilt by the time the spray was delivered. The cost of the spray at €120 was not reflected in what was delivered. I would not order from Mad Flowers again.
A little disappointed with the arrangement for the price. Ordered Sylwia's Choice and to be honest the arrangements on Grafton Street are a lot better value. Also I ordered for Saturday and they arrived Friday.
While the flowers delivered were beautiful unfortunately the card was missing. This was very disappointing as the flowers were being delivered to recognise a particular event. As the card was missing, the recipient didn't know who they were from and had to ring Mad Flowers to query this. Also, the message on the card would have been of sentimental value to this person.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews