Mad Flowers Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers

How would you rate Mad Flowers ?

"Always reliable & reasonable espically the special offers."
"Thank you for delivering beautiful fresh flowers. I only use Mad flowers as you are consistently wonderful. Kind regards"
"I put in an online order on a Friday morning however I received a phone call at 3:30 to say they may not be able to deliver but would try their best- they were unable to due to lack of couriers however the flowers were delivered first thing Saturday morning with a complimentary box of chocolates & an apology from the guy delivering AND a happy birthday !"
"Excellent service"
"Fabulous flowers received rapid delivery no issues. Would recommend to anyone 10/10"
"The flowers I received were very disappointing. Within a day of buying them they were pretty much dead . So disappointed and will not be purchasing flowers from here again and will definitely not recommend them to anyone"
"Excellent"
"Flowers beautiful and fresh and the jugs with the orders are a lovely bonus and great quality"
"Beautiful flowers, creatively styled, carefully delivered."
"A little disappointed with the arrangement for the price. Ordered Sylwia's Choice and to be honest the arrangements on Grafton Street are a lot better value. Also I ordered for Saturday and they arrived Friday."
"I got flowers delivered for a birthday and was very happy with my order."
"Fabulous service, my friends were thrilled with their gorgeous bouquets."
"Beautiful bunch of flowers delivered promptly. Very pleased overall with my purchase."
"While the flowers delivered were beautiful unfortunately the card was missing. This was very disappointing as the flowers were being delivered to recognise a particular event. As the card was missing, the recipient didn't know who they were from and had to ring Mad Flowers to query this. Also, the message on the card would have been of sentimental value to this person."
Mad Flowers is rated 4.36 based on 14 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!