Mad Flowers Reviews

Ballycoolin,
Dublin, D15 PX27

Tell us how Mad Flowers made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Amaxing service quick and afforadable ... will definately be getting more flowers here its the little things i life that brighten up a day .. thank you mad flowers"
"The flowers were beautiful, my mother loved them and she thought the vase them came in was absolutely adorable. Will definitely be buying more flowers in the future"
"Incredible flowers at a great price and quick delivery, my mom loved them for mother’s day."
"Very efficient service and great customer services.would highly recommend"
"Used MAD flowers a few times recently and despite an initial hiccup with the online ordering system which was very efficiently dealt with by Amy, I’d highly recommend MAD flowers. The bouquets arrived exactly as described and were well received. Presentation & packaging was perfect! I’ll be using MAD again"
"A problem with the delivery. Not delivered on the day at the arranged place but customer service was brilliant and went above and beyond to rectify. Will definitely be using them again. Bouquet was beautiful. Thanks again"
"I use Mad Flowers to send family members birthday bouquets, and the flowers never disappoint!"
"Always delivers on time and good value for money"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Great value for money. Great selection of flowers in the bouquet I received included a vase - flowers were way above the big standard chrysanthemums & carnations! Well packaged, delivered promptly as requested. No more interflora for me"
"Great service and lovely flowers"
"The first bouquet arrived in the wrong vase, but after an email an new bouquet was sent with more flowers the very next day, very good level of customer service and would definitely recommend Mad Flowers to friends and family!"
"amazing quality flowers , professional service , value for money"
"Brilliant service and excellent quality flowers, staff a pleasure to deal with, I had to change delivery dates and it was no problem for mad flowers to accommodate my request. My mother was over the moon with her flowers and vase. Thanks again guys"
"perfect bouquet, just the note had a heart emoji on it and it was printed as 2 question marks haha"
"I am now a repeat customer that says it all"
"product was brilliant & service was great - will certainly order again"
"Very Good quality and presentation."
"The bouquet was better than expected and delivered on time and the ordering was done without a hitch. Great job!"
"I have used your service often and from my mother to friends to work colleagues I’ve sent flowers 💐 to have nothing but fabulous things to say about the flowers they’ve received they have always been delighted also I have received flowers recently from my partner and they have been fantastic could not fault mad flowers whatsoever thanks 💐💐💐"
"My bouquet sent to me by my husband was beautiful but the experience was ruined slightly by me receiving a text and email a week before Valentine’s Day telling me my flowers were on the way! My husband had not supplied my email address. The courier company already had a record of my details. Badly set up."
Mad Flowers is rated 4.60 based on 95 reviews