Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
I bought 24 roses for Valentine's day but only 20 were delivered. The delivery guy was excellent and they arrived early on the morning 14TH Feb The roses were good quality and are still in bloom Just a pity I did not receive the quantity I paid for.
Nice bouquet but I thought the total charge of €9.95 (€7.95 shipping plus €2.00 same day delivery 16.6%) a bit steep. Guess I won't be winning a bouquet??
REALLY GOOD FLOWERS
I have ordered flowers for the third time already as I was very happy with my two previous orders , flowers were beautiful and fresh , promptly delivered and professionally packed and lasted long so my partner was thrilled.Unfortunately my third order ( for Valentine's Day ) didn't meet expectations : roses looked beautiful and were delivered on time, unfortunately only lasted two days only. I really had wonderful experiences with Mad Flowers at two previous occasions and are not sure why this time flowers lasted so little.
Flowers arrived as per text, there was no message in card from sender also the pot which they were in was dry. The plastic wrapping was not secured so fell off flowers when taken out of box Disappointing delivery
Arrangement was quite small. Box and flowers were bashed/damaged on delivery.
Really good. Small point but in an age when people are or should be conscious about packaging it would be nice if there was a solution around this.
I had forgotten to fill in date for delivery I had rang mad flowers about 5PM on valentine's day to see where the flowers were. They were so helpful and got them delivered about an hour after. The flowers were beautiful as always. I would recommend mad flowers for any flower needs.
I bought a dozen red Rose's for my wife. She was absolutely delighted, the roses were of superb quality, communication was excellent and the delivery was swift.
Flowers were lovely, delivered on time, but unfortunately the card was missing so it kind of took from the moment as it was a first valentines engaged.
Flowers were lovely and arrived when ordered.
Used mad flowers to buy flowers for valentines day. Excellent service, very easy to order online. Delivered on time. Highly recommended.
Ordered Valentine’s Day flowers. They arrived the day after. Wrote an e-mail to your service team who were of little help. Extremely unsatisfied with the way the situation was handled.
My wife Serena was delighted with the flowers. She was in 😭 when she took them out of the box along with the box of chocolates. Thank You so much for making my wife's 1st Valentine's Day so special as it's been v.hard since her mum passed away in Nov days before Serena's Birthday.
The whole process was easy and straight forward. What was delivered was identical to what was ordered. Would recommend and use again
Blooms were of a very good quality, well packed and presented. Freshness was ensured with a good and effective water container. Delivery to rural South Kerry was on time.
Hi, The flowers were great but they were delivered on Thursday 13th. February instead of Friday 14th for Valentines Day. I received them at approx. 8.45am otherwise the house would have been unoccupied ?? This is why they were ordered to be delivered on Valentines Day!!
A beautiful bouquet of roses delivered on-time and very securely packaged. Thank you!
The bouquet was exactly as described delivery was perfect and most importantly the wife is happy. Well worth it and will use Mad Flowers again.
The flowers were absolutely beautiful and well packaged in a large box to keep them perfect. I’m docking a star because I ordered the bouquet with a glass case and I did not receive it.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.36 based on 127 reviews