Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Very happy ,delivered the same day and my mam was thrilled ,beautiful bouquet!
Flowers well received as a birthday gift. Had ordered for same day delivery (Sunday) but flowers arrived the following day, as I found out from the receiver. They threw in a box of chocolates for free so I guess this made up for it however they should have emailed me (the sender) to let me know what was happening rather than me having to find out myself.
Beautiful flowers better than the online photo my friend was so happy with them!
Very disappointed this time around flowers weren't up to usual standard
Beautiful bouquet very similar to the one in the sample picture.
Brilliant service!
My friend was not in but driver tried his best to deliver in apartment block. My friend loved her flowers
Received flowers 23rd Dec. Some already dead & withered . Have used Mad Flowers many times so disappointed thus time
Flowers were amazing. I only ordered day before
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 27th December 2021
The delivery was great but unfortunately the some of the flowers were practically dead but otherwise the bouquet was ok
Arrived with the incorrect message . The printed Text is tiny ( just as well this time )…hard to see ! I e mailed straightaway … no response yet . As a long standing customer…. Not good enough at the price charged, At €67 you expect it to be correct. Frank Kelly
I was extremely disappointed to see the size of the bouquet that was delivered to my sister. It was smaller with less of a selection than on the photo on the website. Also I was unable to choose to have them delivered in a Monday. When I visited my sister three days after the flowers were delivered many of them were wilted & dying . I always want to support a local Irish Business but I will never order from Mad flowers again unfortunately.
Excellent flowers Highly recommend 👍
Since I've discovered Mad Flowers, I wouldn't think of using any other florists. For freshness and creativity they can't be beaten. Always reliable and to a high standard.
Given as a Christmas present the recipient was very happy
Speedy delivery of the flowers to my friend, she was very happy!
Order 2 Bay Leaf trees and we are delighted with them, they arrived so fast and they look amazing 10 out of 10
Flowers were beautiful and arrived on time, and in good condition.
I ordered a pink bouquet with a glass vase.The flowers arrived a day late but I understood that many orders had to be delivered .The flowers where lovely but they didn't come with a glass vase.
I don't know if the flowers were delivered yesterday ?? How do I check ??
Mad Flowers is rated 4.36 based on 864 reviews