Mad Flowers Reviews

Mad Flowers 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Nuala O Connor
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Cian Wildes
Thank you mad flowers. The arrangement was for my sisters 40th wedding anniversary and she was delighted with it. I have received flowers from friends of mine from you company and they were always beautiful and lasted so long. I will be recommending you to all my friends and family.
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Beautifully presented and gave loads of pleasure to the birthday girl. Well done. Thanks, Tom
great service , very responsive on queries and the flowers were delivered on time . Would be nice if there is some kind of update once the flowers are delivered as its mostly a gift and the sender doesnt get to know if it was delivered or not . Anyway the customer service email responded very quickly . So Happy Customer here :-) Thank you
This is an amazing company Staff are friendly and very helpful especially Morris Fantastic flowers 💐 l wouldn’t use anyone else 👍
My friend was thrilled with her flowers thank you
I have used Mad Flowers previously and have always been delighted with the service and quality of flowers. Unfortunately this time I was not as happy. The flowers were excellent the delivery was on time but the message included was from an order I made in March and had actually had another order in between. When the person to whom the order was for contacted Mad Flowers she was told this was the message I had requested, which was not the case. I was really disappointed when I eventually became aware of what happened.
Flowers arrived wilted and only lasted a day Not a happy customer
I sent these flowers to my sister for her birthday. She absolutely loved them, they were fresh, bright and colorful. I love Mad Flowers, the service is excellent and the flowers are always beautiful and the price is reasonable.
Flowers are pretty. It Said it didn’t come with a vase as shown in the picture so I purchased one thinking they would put the flowers in the vase. I did not realize it came in a bubble of water inside a box. The flowers were packaged in a big brown box and the vase individually packaged inside that box as well. I was so embarrassed that my mother in law had to open packages instead of just having flowers delivered. Also, the flowers we received didn’t really look like the picture chosen. They were still pretty but wish they would have had some of the greenery as the advertised photo did.
I ordered 30 Roses! There was only 27 and they died within 3 days would never order again especially for the price paid
Unfortunately not good. Expensive flowers that did not last more than two days befour all the roses and Gerbers faded and shrivelled up. I'll probably go to my local florist the next time. Since you asked for feedback.
Delighted with the service from Mad Flowers. Ordered an arrangement of flowers for a colleague who was absolutely delighted with them. They were delivered on time and beautifully presented - will definitely use Mad Flowers again.
Very happy with the service and the beautiful bouquet delivered on my behalf, thank you
Suggestion that u send pic to customer of ready flowers. Ordered Friday not delivered until Tuesday...this was outside of Dublin and was aware that there would be a delay.
Very happy with my purchase will use this company again
Great service, really quick!
Excellent service and fantastic value for money. Delivered on time and in great condition. Will definitely buy Mad Flowers again.
The flowers were so beautiful, even nicer in person, very happy with them, they were a gift.
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Beautiful flowers and great delivery
Unfortunately 3 out 9f my previous 4 purchases I had to complain about. The flowers that were replacement of a bouquet that died after 4 days also went brown & didn't open. Very disappointed as I had used Mad Flowers many times over the last few years. Also the replacement flowers were not received until I contacted the company again
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 724 reviews