Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Flowers arrived as shown and were lovely. Have used the company several times and would reccomend.
Very disappointed they were delivered a week late
First time to use Mad Flowers, Christmas flowers for my friend and I wasn't impressed at all when I seen them for the price of them.plus she was at home all day on day off delivery but flowers were left in an unused proch of the house.
Once again Mad Flowers did a great job. I have used Mad flowers many times and always a great service, great value, great flowers and delivered when you ask . great way to brighten someones day
Absolutely beautiful flowers, the only online shop I found that would deliver on short notice at Christmas, seamless delivery to a remote address.
I couldn't be happier with the product and service.
Flowers delivered on 23rd December.
Beautiful Christmas bouquet for my Mam. Red berries and frosted effects, absolutely stunning. Unfortunately my Mam was in hospital and didn’t get to see them :( I would re order. Thank you.
Both clients that received flowers were delighted with them and the 2nd bouquet was in a vase which was wonderful for the receiver
Would use again 5 stars
I sent the Christmas Bouquet to a friend. She was delighted with her flowers, she said they looked fabulous and smelled even better. It is rare to get flowers that you can really smell nowadays. The bouquet was delivered just in time for Christmas. Will purchase from Mad Flowers again.
They were fine, really pretty! I know i got them at a discounted price,but I honestly didn't think they were worth that either.
The boutique was very slim compared to the picture!
Nice, but might not buy again!
Beautiful flowers and service was above and beyond during a busy time of year.
Would 100% recommend and will definitely use again.
Beautiful bouquet that arrived on time and was what I requested.
The nicest bunch of flowers that I have ever bought my wife. She was VERY pleased.
Good service but flowers not up to standard for the price paid. Local SuperValu do a better selection for 1/3 the price. €55 for a bouquet containing no more than 3 roses
I wouldn't know, the flowers weren't delivered and I had to follow up to query and request a refund.
Very professional service with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Very impressed and will definitely purchase from Mad Flowers again. Thank you
I gifted a bouquet to my grandmother for Christmas as we weren't going to see her. She was delighted to get such a beautiful bouquet full of colour and festive cheer. Delivery was made when I requested. A superb service, will definitely order from Mad Flowers again, thanks.
They loved them and thought they were beautifully presented.
Have used mad flowers about a dozen times in the last year. Outstanding value for money. Beautiful and original arrangements. Presentation excellent. And phone and delivery staff couldn't be nicer or more helpful. Had a little mix up with a delivery address and they resolved it in such a professional manner. Only issue I have is I have never received a discount code and I havnt been able to register an account. Have recommended them to many family and friends.
Beautiful flowers-Excellent service
Thank you - very prompt delivery and I liked th inclusion of a Bay tree instead of the usual flowers.
Well done, this was agift and I was very pleased as was the person who received the delivery
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 578 reviews