Mad Flowers Reviews

Nuala O Connor
Cian Wildes
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Mad Flowers 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Would highly recommend Mad Flowers. Was very easy to order, they had a beautiful range of flowers and to be able to choose a large box of chocolates was great. Flowers were delivered on the day that I requested. Will definitely order from them again.
The flowers were beautiful - as ordered and fresh. The recipients were thrilled with them - except that they could not thank the purchaser because they didn't know who it was. The first card was incorrectly written and illegible. The second bouquet had no card at all. The recipient called the company and, despite having paid by card and ordered on line, the shop could not say who sent the flowers. When she eventually gave the name of the purchaser - she gave a wrong name. It took quite a while for the recipient to discover who had sent the flowers. So, while I'm very pleased with the quality of the flowers and the delivery time, I wonder if there's any point in my purchasing from this company if they cannot even enclose a simple message on a card .........
My sister and her adult daughter loved the flowers and chocolates. Thank you Mad Flowers. It was a really big , special surprise for them, and especially due to present restrictions we haven't seen each other since last August, 2020! I ordered from Dublin , & delivery was made to Kilkenny. Excellent service.
Very happy with the flowers aged the print delivery service, my only disappointment is that they don’t deliver on Saturday if your outside Dublin.
Service was excellent. The flowers were beautiful. The recipient said they were very fresh and beautifully scented. The packages was fabulous.
Very pleased with the flowers and the recipient was delighted with them.
Absolutely beautiful.
Always exceeding expectations, and happy to go that extra mile for you when necessary.. i, personally, wouldn’t entertain the notion of being in anyone else’s hands.
Great reliable service. Beautiful vase
Disappointed. Starring to wild and discoloured at edge of petals
The flowers were absolutely beautiful and delivered on time. Excellent service and gorgeous arrangement and top quality. Lasted for ages still looking fresh and vibrant. Highly recommend.
The flowers came on the day I needed them and they were just perfect .Service and quality excellent 👍
Flowers were green not white with no pop of colour. Disappointed poor value for money
I have ordered from your company and always get a perfect delivery. On time correct day and beautiful flowers, gift etc.
Excellant
Great bunch of flowers which lasted for ages.
A beautiful bouquet of tulips that cheered my mum up during lockdown and lasted for ages. Thank you 😊
I ordered flowers for Valentine's day and picked a bunch from the web site. The ordering process was fine but when the flowers arrived they were not what I ordered. There was a note saying that the florist could not supply what was ordered and had substituted a bunch of roses (which is not what I ordered and not what I wanted). As the florist had both an email and a mobile number for me I felt they could have contacted me when they could not deliver what was ordered and we could have agreed a substitute. I emailed the florist and told them this. The response was an apology and an acknowledgement that they should have called to offer a substitute. I think a small gesture of some sort would have been appropriate (e.g. an offer of a discount off a future purchase or a part credit). Overall not a good experience for me and I won't use them again.
I got my Mum a Mad Flowers bouquet for her birthday. I was really happy with the service. They were delivered on time, packaged excellently and the flowers were of excellent quality. I got a bouquet which included a vase and found the presentation to be fantastic. I would definitely recommend Mad Flowers.
Really beautiful flowers