Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Ordered two bouquets of flowers online and they were even nicer in person which was a nice surprise because I have ordered from many other florists online and been disappointed when they arrived !! Definitely order from there again...
When the flowers didn't arrive by 3pm on the date of delivery I tried calling all numbers advertised for Mad Flowers and nobody got back to me.

I emailed and wrote a message to you on Instagram and to this day, no-one has gotten back to me.

The flowers were dropped into the house next door which is fine, however, we never received a call/text or note in the door to let us know this.

The flowers were lovely, however, half of them are now dead less than week after they arrived which is very strange as normally I would have flowers for 3 weeks.

The most ridiculous thing and what turns me off using the service in the future is that you print the price on the note given to the person. I didn't want my Mam to know how much I paid for them yet you gave her all the information. Very unprofessional.

Wouldn't be using or recommending Mad Flowers again.
Fantastic service - ordered last minute as I had forgotten a friends birthday & they arrived that afternoon. Mad Flowers saved the day. Thanks a mill
Ordered a bouquet for my very ill Aunty. She was so happy to receive them and they were gorgeous. Thank you for helping to put a smile on her face. She is no longer with us unfortunately but seeing how happy she was with her flowers has left me with a beautiful memory of her.
I'm living in Canada and any time I know there is an occasion coming up I order from here! Everyone always loves the surprise of door delivery and the followers are amazing!
Arrived a day later than I asked but friend was thrilled nonetheless. Beautiful flowers thank you
Flowers are absolutely stunning, arrived on the date I requested they are perfect thank you so much. Will definitely be ordering from you again.
Excellent Service Beautiful Flowers Happy Daughters
Flowers and balloon ordered arrived on time and were good quality however the card with a message was not placed in the order and therefore my sister did not know who they came from.
Would recommend. Great service and my sister was delighted with the orchid arrangement delivered to her on her birthday.
I ordered flowers for my mother for her birthday and they arrived nice and early on the delivery date which was wonderful. The quality of the flowers were amazing, they almost didn’t look real they were that perfect. Very happy with Mad Flowers and would definitely use them again๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’
Recently purchased flowers for my mother and mother in law in two different counties, beautiful flowers and quick delivery especially in the middle of this pandemic. Definitely value for money
Beautiful flowers delivered on time. Thank you
Love mad flowers very reliable , beautiful flowers same day delivery,highly recommend
Second time I've purchased flowers off Mad Flowers, first time was fine, this time however the flowers were delivered after 5, spending the full day in a warm van on a warm day. The box was damaged, half of the water in the aqua sac was missing & the flowers died after just 2/3 days even when kept well & correct. Lodged a ticket on the website over a week ago and absolutely nothing back to me!
Excellent service. Arrived on the day requested, with message. Beautiful flowers. I wish they were for me. Thank you. ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท Ann
Very good selection and reasonably priced. Quick delivery too.
My daughter in law loved these flowers. Well worth the price. I love Mad Flowers they always deliver the prettiest flowers.
The bouquet was beautiful and the flowers were so fresh! I had this sent to my mum and she was delighted! Flowers arrived on time and with my special message attached! Thank you :)
Beautiful flowers, my friend loved them. A day late for her birthday though, which was a pity but understandable during Covid-19. Thanks for still delivering!
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 278 reviews