Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Came on time and lovely flowers, very pleased!
It was delivered on time,
Flowers are beautiful.
Unfortunately I was not notified when they were delivered and the note that I had added was not with the flowers or anywhere to be find
Courier missed delivery date but mad flowers sent another bouquet and box of chocolates with apologys👍
Both bouquets of flowers were vibrant in colour. They were so beautiful and the person receiving the flowers loved them! Balloon and card were fab too! Shop also sent a free vase which was super sound. Would recommend Mad Flowers to friends/family for sure!
Absolutely delighted with the flowers that I ordered for my niece for when she get home from school on what should have been her first holy communion day! (Cancelled again due to Covid-19!) I had a special request that they ring before hand so we could arrange for her to answer the door (she's only 8 so not allowed normally) they did everything we asked for, even the delivery driver was friendly. She was over the moon with the flowers and teddy bear! So thank you so much, especially with it being a last minute order!
The vase was really appreciated, the delivery and packaging was good. The flower selection was not as good.
Really bad
Ordered some sympathy flowers to be delivered to an address, get a call from the delivery driver 3 days after the requested delivery day asking me where the address was. The address was mixed up with an address in blanchardstown when they should have been in Lucan. Do I know if they were delivered? No. Can I ask the recipient of they were delivered? No. Really annoying and confusing
Beautiful bouquet, delivered on time. Would definitely choose Mad Flowers in the future.
I've ordered twice in the last few weeks and the bouquets have been gorgeous. Thank you!
We love Mad Flowers, We had many birthdays over the summer (lockdown) and Mad Flowers were the perfect gift , Excellent service, choice and value.
Beautiful flowers for a realy special person,,great price and delivery spot on,, will defo use mad flowers again..👌
Was messed about somewhat. Very disappointed
Beautiful vase, beautiful flowers
arrived on time.
minus one star because the lack of chinese symbol support for the message- I wrote a bilingual message on the note but only the english text was printed
I have used mad flowers over a dozen times for friends and family. Every single time I have been so impressed. Excellent presentation, very professional and friendly delivery drivers. Their flowers are exceptionally good value for money so I can treat more people to this very special surprise.
I am highly disappointed in your delivery. I wrote a message for my girlfriend on her birthday and you delivered an empty card with a caption “No Message”. The flowers 💐 were almost dying.
Ordered flowers for my Grandmother, she was over the moon! Beautiful Rose's in a gorgeous vase
Lovely flowers delivered on time
Lovely bouquet and chocolates, would definitely order again
The bouquet ordered was not what delivered. Different flowers.
Also, the order was placed more than 2 weeks in advance however on the day it appears they forgot about the order. I contacted the store and they organised a courier to drop the flowers. They arrived late in the evening. I expect they were a rush job hence they weren't what was ordered.
These flowers were delivered to my sister.. She stated they were beautiful and fresh and delivered at the righttime on the right date. I will use them again!!
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 469 reviews