Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Very disappointing delivery. Cardboard box certainly takes away from the impact of receiving a gift. Poor tulips were sad and needed care so it was more like a rescue than an occasion to receive something lovely. Sorry Mad Flowers, we will not be using you again
Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with Mad Flowers. Our goal is to provide the best quality products and customer service. Please call us on 8135959.

Kind regards,

The MADflowers Team
I Ordered a dozen Rose's and teddy bear for valentines for my fiance as a surprise for her as she continues her fight against cancer......to my disappointment they didn't arrive till late afternoon by which time kids were in and she was preparing dinners and the surprise was wasted.....she was dissapointed but sorted out the Rose's according to the enclosed leaflet and they were dead within 2 days a very bad encounter with mad flowers indeed I ended up going out and buying another 2 dozen Rose's elsewhere to compensate...so no not a happy customer at all.
Very disappointed - as a long time customer I was annoyed to see that my wife received a dozen red roses that looked like they were the last bunch left at a service station. All cut flowers are dead of course, these however were long dead!
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews