Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
There was a delay with my delivery but through to form Mad flowers increased the size of Bouquet delivered as an apology 5* from me
Nice bouquet but I thought the total charge of €9.95 (€7.95 shipping plus €2.00 same day delivery 16.6%) a bit steep. Guess I won't be winning a bouquet??
REALLY GOOD FLOWERS
I had forgotten to fill in date for delivery I had rang mad flowers about 5PM on valentine's day to see where the flowers were. They were so helpful and got them delivered about an hour after. The flowers were beautiful as always. I would recommend mad flowers for any flower needs.
I bought a dozen red Rose's for my wife. She was absolutely delighted, the roses were of superb quality, communication was excellent and the delivery was swift.
Flowers were lovely and arrived when ordered.
Used mad flowers to buy flowers for valentines day. Excellent service, very easy to order online. Delivered on time. Highly recommended.
My wife Serena was delighted with the flowers. She was in 😭 when she took them out of the box along with the box of chocolates. Thank You so much for making my wife's 1st Valentine's Day so special as it's been v.hard since her mum passed away in Nov days before Serena's Birthday.
The whole process was easy and straight forward. What was delivered was identical to what was ordered. Would recommend and use again
Blooms were of a very good quality, well packed and presented. Freshness was ensured with a good and effective water container. Delivery to rural South Kerry was on time.
A beautiful bouquet of roses delivered on-time and very securely packaged. Thank you!
Wifevwas really happy The flowers look great Thanks
Brilliant excellent Service Thank You
Excellent service, text message was sent to give us time of delivery, job well done.
It will be a good gift if you can arrange a specific time to send the flowers or gift
Excellent
Excellent service and quality flower's. Totally recommended
Amaxing service quick and afforadable ... will definately be getting more flowers here its the little things i life that brighten up a day .. thank you mad flowers
The flowers were beautiful, my mother loved them and she thought the vase them came in was absolutely adorable. Will definitely be buying more flowers in the future
Incredible flowers at a great price and quick delivery, my mom loved them for mother’s day.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.33 based on 130 reviews