Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Own Driver, Courier
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
Came on time and lovely flowers, very pleased!
Both bouquets of flowers were vibrant in colour. They were so beautiful and the person receiving the flowers loved them! Balloon and card were fab too! Shop also sent a free vase which was super sound. Would recommend Mad Flowers to friends/family for sure!
Absolutely delighted with the flowers that I ordered for my niece for when she get home from school on what should have been her first holy communion day! (Cancelled again due to Covid-19!) I had a special request that they ring before hand so we could arrange for her to answer the door (she's only 8 so not allowed normally) they did everything we asked for, even the delivery driver was friendly. She was over the moon with the flowers and teddy bear! So thank you so much, especially with it being a last minute order!
Beautiful bouquet, delivered on time. Would definitely choose Mad Flowers in the future.
I've ordered twice in the last few weeks and the bouquets have been gorgeous. Thank you!
We love Mad Flowers, We had many birthdays over the summer (lockdown) and Mad Flowers were the perfect gift , Excellent service, choice and value.
I have used mad flowers over a dozen times for friends and family. Every single time I have been so impressed. Excellent presentation, very professional and friendly delivery drivers. Their flowers are exceptionally good value for money so I can treat more people to this very special surprise.
Ordered flowers for my Grandmother, she was over the moon! Beautiful Rose's in a gorgeous vase
Lovely flowers delivered on time
Lovely bouquet and chocolates, would definitely order again
These flowers were delivered to my sister.. She stated they were beautiful and fresh and delivered at the righttime on the right date. I will use them again!!
The roses were lovely and the vase too
Bought a bouquet for my brother who recently returned to Ireland. He loved the flowers and they were delivered as promised and were exactly as described on your website!
Beautiful bouquet and very reasonable pricing!!
Website easy to navigate, bouquet was fresh and not damaged on arrival. Delivered on time and date chosen. I always order flowers from Mad Flowers.
A great boutique of flowers that went down a treat :)
Lovely bunch of red roses - very impressive and the wife was delighted so a success allround - delivered on schedule too !
Excellent service . Excellent quality if flowers and presentation. Accompanying chocolates of equal quality. Highly recommend Mad Flowers .
Delighted with my order from
Mad Flowers - the flowers were gorgeous, they lasted for ages and the service was very efficient. I would be happy to recommend them to family and friends.
Excellent service and beautiful fresh flowers,thank you
Mad Flowers is rated 4.38 based on 469 reviews