Mad Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mad Flowers
Courier, Own Driver
Read Mad Flowers Reviews
A problem with the delivery. Not delivered on the day at the arranged place but customer service was brilliant and went above and beyond to rectify. Will definitely be using them again. Bouquet was beautiful. Thanks again
The first bouquet arrived in the wrong vase, but after an email an new bouquet was sent with more flowers the very next day, very good level of customer service and would definitely recommend Mad Flowers to friends and family!
My bouquet sent to me by my husband was beautiful but the experience was ruined slightly by me receiving a text and email a week before Valentine’s Day telling me my flowers were on the way! My husband had not supplied my email address. The courier company already had a record of my details. Badly set up.
Flowers lovely. Better if delivery time known. Neighbour took them in.
Nice bouquet of flowers well presented and delivered as advertised. Easy to maintain with simple instructions. Lasted well over Christmas period. Very happy with value for money
Hi We have purchased bouquet's on a number of time's over the year's both for ourselves and as present's for my Mother-in-Law and have always found them great value and quality. Sadly this time not so. The bouquet was not as advertised and after four day's was dying. This will not stop us buying in the future as this might be just a glitch in the usual high quality.
Hi Ellen,

We are very sorry to hear about this experience. Please accept the following €20 off voucher code as a token of good will. Apologies once again.

MAD3
Always reliable & reasonable espically the special offers.
Mad Flowers is rated 4.54 based on 99 reviews