Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Quality clothes. So pleased with my purchases. Am constantly checking the website to see what’s new. Great customer service.
Excellent service. I have been looking for red trousers by Robell for the past two years. The company emailed me recently to say the red was back in stock. The delivery was brilliant and I am absolutely delighted with my new red trousers. Thank you so much as I don’t even remember making an enquiry as it was so long ago. Highly recommended and I will definitely use this company again.
Everything is excellent. An informative website, brilliant videos on the different lines and customer service is second to none. Everything I have bought is excellent quality. Thank you
Had been looking at the Robell Happy Jackets for some time, but have to admit, on other sites. Happened across Lucy Cobb and was delighted to discover these jackets £10 cheaper than other sites! So no brainier! Duly ordered and received very quickly. Delighted with purchase. Jacket true to size, comfortable and usual Robell trouser great quality material.
Thank you, To the Lucy Cobb Team. Highly recommend!
Excellent and friendly service. I am local and usually call in the shop. I needed a new pair of Robell trousers, I spoke to Hannah by phone who patiently talked me through the ordering online service. Nothing too much trouble. Highly recommended.
Very easy web site with plenty of choices. Requested for next day delivery and this was carried out. So impressed mentioned Lucy Cobb to a friend who has ordered from her. I will certainly order again too. Thank you
Fun comfortable flattering clothing from a great company with an excellent service
Charming service. Kept me up to date with delivery.
Will definitely use Lucy Cob for future purchases.
First time buying an item from Lucy Cobb.
Excellent service, communication and delivery
Great choice on the website
Would buy again from Lucy
Lovely top, good quality & great service
Excellent and prompt service. Delighted with my purchases
Brilliant service and beautiful dress very pleased with my purchase and will be buying more from Lucy Cobb x
Love the Sassy top!
Delivered within 48 hours. So comfortable to wear. I got
Compliments from both my daughters on how nice it is.
Very pleased with my recent purchase of Robell Jeans. I have purchased these before so was quite confident to buy online as I knew they would fit well. Very prompt service as they arrived within three days and I will be ordering again from Lucy Cobb.
Lucy Cobb has been my main source of additions to my wardrobe for the last few years. During the pandemic, the daily postings and videos have kept my spirits up although I have missed my visits to the store.
An excellent service, many thanks!
Very pleased

Supplied exactly what they promised
On time and good value
I will use them again
Excellant service as usual. Good choice and great fit. Thank you.
very good service good quality items I had to ring Lucy she was very helpful and sorted my problem out with no fuss.
Good info on sizing