Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb's is my new go to shop, everything they stock is just me. I have bought dresses, in a number of colours, hooded tops in 4 different colours, joggers in 3 different colour - I could literally buy the shop! Lucy you feel like my own personal shopper!!!
Sara thank you so much, that is so nice of you. Lucy x
On line ordering so easy and efficient and items received exactly as expected. Great service as always.
Thank you Deborah, that's lovely. Lucy x
I’m very pleased to have received my trousers which fit beautifully - never imagined that I could shop from a ‘Petit’’ range - that cheered me up enormously.
Thank you Annie, it is extremely popular our petite range. Lucy x
Always such an efficient service from the last click, I’m impressed. You email immediately and keep us informed from the first stage. I llove your service! You always deliver promptly . I wish I lived nearer and could Just pop in.
Nicola. What lovely reviews to read from you. They have all made my day. Thanks so much. Really appreciated after ‘one of those days!’ I wish you lived nearer too! Thanks again. Lucy x
Very pleased with my purchase, it is my second pair of robells from Lucy Cobb . Fantastic choice .
Very easy website to use and fast delivery.
Love watching your fashion shows on Facebook,
Thank you so much Diane. Lucy x
Thank you for prompt delivery of my purchases which fitted perfectly.
Thank you Anna, enjoy wearing your trousers. Lucy x
Very helpful company, my parcel went astray and eventually got my order which was too small so I have ordered next size and returned the 1st order, very helpful on the phone advising me.

Order not received yet so cannot comment further.
Thank you Susan, your trousers should be with you soon. Lucy x
Very efficient and fast delivery.
Barbara, thank you. Lucy x
Service was good Return was quick and refund was in bank account quickly.
Thank you Camilla. Lucy x
Unfortunately you had sold out of the top I ordered but you informed me straight away.
Thank you Carol, sorry we didn't have the top for you. Lucy x
I purchased 3 face masks and was really pleased with them. They are really well made and nice and colourful.
Thank you Dorothy and stay safe. Lucy x
Dispatched very quickly but unfortunately the Royal Mail delivery was slow. Not your fault at all and very pleased with my trousers.
Thank you Ella, enjoy wearing your trousers. Lucy x
Every order I have made has run smoothly. Website is easy to use and items arrive without any problems. Thank you Lucy Cobb Ltd
Thank you Sheila. Lucy x
Found their website whilst searching for Robell trousers. Being the first time I had bought them and being unsure the best style I spoke to a lovely lady at their headquarters who pointed me in the right direction. Her advice was spot on, my trousers arrived promptly and being Robell were postage free. I started to look at the other things they sell as I’m sure I will order again. I’d definitely recommend this company
Thank you so much Denise, that is lovely. Lucy x
Pleased with everything
Thank you Jacqui. Lucy x
Lovely clothes, just treated myself to some magic trousers & they are so comfy, may treat to more colours now. Amazing fast online service,
Thank you Julie. Lucy x
Second pair of Robell trousers bought from Lucy Cobb.
Excellent service quick and well packaged.
Love the RobellRose 09 as being only just under 5ft 2 find the length perfectas a full length trouser and have been able to buy in a size 18 or 20 from Lucy Cobb, pleased they are stocking the bigger sizes.
Thank you so much Kathleen, if we are out of stock of a particular style, size or colour we are more than happy to order them in for you. Lucy x
Good website and fast delivery. No problems with a return that didn't fit so I was happy to reorder
Thank you Margaret. Lucy x
I love Robell trousers and Lucy Cobb has a great selection including the petite range which I can’t get locally. They also exchanged one pair for a different size very efficiently.
Thank you Rosemary. Lucy x
Arrived quicker than I thought.
Trousers were such a good fit, going to buy a second pair
Thank you Kathleen. Lucy x