Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Great service and great products
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Very Happy with product and delivery
Brilliant customer service. I needed help finding the right Robell trousers for me, they are the experts and very helpful. Video clips are also very helpful. Wish I lived nearer the store! Goods despatched on day of order. Returns no problem. I would definitely recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd and will be ordering again.
Excellent service, brilliant trousers.
I was highly delighted with the service I received from Lucy Cobb Lts. I ordered some Robell trousers, which arrived promptly and I was informed of delivery details at all stages. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Lucy Cobb Ltd in the future
Absolutely brilliant service, i ve had 4 pairs of robell trews and really like them as i brought 4pairs in 2016 and they lasted really well and always look good and wash lovely. Cheers Carol
Fantastic value.Fast Delivery. First class service. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you.
Love robell trousers. So comfy
Easy Company to deal with on line and by phone. Extremely pleased with my purchases which usually come within a few days. Returns easy to deal with if necessary. Would certainly recommend them!
Great quality and speedy service
I am a reluctant online clothes shopper but am delighted with the service I have received from Lucy Cobb. Clear ordering, easy returns and helpful staff. I really like the informative videos.
Item delivered quickly. Always find their video clips of the garments very helpful, and lots of advice re sizing etc.
DELIVERY QUICK AND ROBELL TROUSERS ARE PERFECT
Love this jacket and so versatile wear with anything trousers, jeans or dresses. As only 5’3 the arms are a little long so I fold the cuff back. Love the stretch fabric and vibrant colours .
Goods always despatched on day of order. Very good service.
I ordered the rose 07 capri trousers in white but I found the material was wrinkly on my legs and they came a bit too short on me I'm 5ft4 and the material was a bit thinner than my other robel rose trousers so I was disappointed as I love my rose 09 trousers so unfortunately had to send them back.
The spotted Robell trousers have become my favourite item in my wardrobe. The fit and length are perfect for me. (I am 5ft 2ins). They are fun to wear sand lift my spirits.
quick service and helpful website. thanks
Amazing quick delivery called the shop for help with payment lovely friendly staff Thank you x
Thank you so much. That means such a lot to us. Lucy x
These Marie trousers are very comfortable and there's no bulk with the fleece lining, so I ordered my usual size (10/36). I'm normally a UK size 10 on the high street and the trousers fit perfectly. Lots of stretch, so there's no bagginess, but not skintight like a legging - just perfect! The lining gives warmth and is lovely and soft. The colour taupe is less of a pinkish cocoa brown than the pic on my monitor suggests, it's a lovely neutral that works with my browns and other warm colours. Arrived in NZ in two weeks from dispatch and shipping cost was what you'd expect. Great service, very pleased. Thank you.
Thanks for your review. We will check the colour is correct thanks for that feedback. We will double check the colour is 100 % correct. They are a great trouser. Lovely to send to NZ too. Thanks again. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,761 reviews