Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
Love their trousers!
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Ordered a dress online, so quick and easy to do, constant updates and arrived within 2 days ... brilliant ! Ps and the dress was gorgeous ! 💗
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent service. Super fast delivery. One of the best I like e stores I have ever used.
Awh lovely to hear that Jane ... Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent fast and efficient service
Thank you Natalie. Lucy x
Thank you very much. Lucy x
Easy online order process and super quick delivery.
The items were good quality and fit well. I will definitely be back for more xx
Thank you Laura. Lucy x
Some of the items of clothing are very see-through which personally I’m not keen on. The delivery service has been brilliant and I have been impressed with the garments I have kept.
Thanks Sara. I swear by M&S nude underslips. I have them in a variety of lengths. They are worth getting as they solve the see-through issue. Would definitely recommend them and they are cool in thr summer . Lucy x
Just amazing!!
Fabulous advertising of their goods. Ordering is simple & delivery is super quick! And corresponding about stock availability is great, they let you know when new stock arrives! Super service, thank you 🌈
Margaret. Thanks so much. How lovely to read such a lovely review. Lucy x
Well I have only used you once , I have tried everywhere to get the black cropped Robell trousers and was very happy to see you had them the arrived promptly and I loved the note on the bill thank you too marks
Penny thank you so much for your review. Lucy x
Quick efficient delivery.
Thank you Hilary. Lucy x
Love Robell trousers. ( could do with being a bit longer in leg ). However, nice product and great service. Also sell size 6. Difficult to find Size 6 in a garment suitable for someone in their sixties. Well done.
Thank you Linda for your review. Lucy x
Lovely clothes have ordered a couple of times , always well packaged and arrived in a few days.
Thank you so much Julia for your review. Lucy x
Hi it's the first time I've ordered online, it was so easy and they were delivered really quick. The 2 tops I ordered were exactly what I ordered and I love them.
Sara thank you so much for your review. Lucy x
Excellent service. The jumper was beautiful but colour just didn’t suit me size up if possible. Refund done in a matter of days would definitely order again
Thank you Jacqui for your review. Lucy x
Ordered 2 pair of joggers. Fast delivery, perfect fit and good quality, thank you! Would definitely recommend
Thank you so much Sue for your review. Lucy x
Brilliant website, Excellent quality shorts perfect fit, good price and a very speedy delivery I would say 10 out of 10 thank you!
Thank you Norma for your review, enjoy wearing your shorts. Lucy x
Excellent Customer Service! Lucy Cobb have been great about me buying (and returning) a variety of the wide selection of Robell trousers to find the the ones which fit best fit and finally I'm there! Great service and great products, what more can I ask for?
Thank you so much Julia for your review. I'm really pleased you've found the trousers that are right for you. Lucy x
Superb service from Lucy Cobb, lovely helpful person on the phone when I had to change the garment for a smaller size. Efficient delivery and good email communication. Will definitely order more items. Thank you!
Thank you Catherine for your review, that is lovely to read. Lucy x
Great service, fast delivery, personal email and note. Love Robell trousers and jacket and a top by another designer. I’ll shop with Lucy Cobb again
Thank you Tracy, I'm really pleased you enjoyed your Lucy Cobb experience. Lucy x
I can only think of two words. Absolutey fabulous!!!
That's fantastic Jean, I love it thank you. Lucy x
A very reliable online service. Lucy Cobb has a wide range of good quality, well priced clothing. An excellent range of Robell trousers.
Thank you Eileen, that is so kind. Lucy x