Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
1st Class service as always from ordering to receiving my items. Thank you
I ordered 2 lovely casual tops for Spring/Summer from an array of available colours and was very impressed with their quality for the price. I am looking forward to wearing them once the weather gets a little warmer. Once again the Lucy Cobb online ordering service was straightforward and efficient to use.
Really pleased with my purchases which arrived very quickly ! Think I ordered on Friday and they arrived on the Monday! Excellent service! Lovethe magic joggers and the Leia hoodies are gorgeous...very sparkly! Need some plain joggers but was supposed to be moving house next week so address is a bit awkward at the moment! I’ll be in touch as soon as I’m settled! Thankyou so much!
Excellent service, very quick and reliable
Just loved them - raise my spirits when I wear them. Perfect fit following your advice to size down and perfect length as I am 5ft.2ins
As a customer from Northern Ireland, I very much appreciate the girls in Lucy Cobb going the extra mile for me! The service, promptness and clothes are next to none! Everthing always fits, and of excellent quality! Thank you Lucy Cobb! There’s only one problem .... all the clothes are much too tempting!!!! x
Would definitely recommend buying from Lucy Cobb!
Easy, quick delivery and ALWAYS very helpful!
Happy shopping
Great customer service and prompt delivery. Bought the Robell happy jacket in white which is true to size and looks lovely on and will be great for the warmer days.
Excellent service
Excellent company. Easy to use safe site. Really pleased with the jacket I bought. Need some warm weather to wear it. Very happy to recommend them to my friends. Thank you so much to all who work there.
I love the Marie trousers, so comfortable to wear and fit perfectly.
Great speedy service.
Excellent service as always. Love all 3 purchases
I ordered trousers online and they arrived within two days, properly packaged and efficiently delivered.
Great speedy service and delivery as always
Delivery was fast. Unfortunately the wrong size. Exchanged immediately with I problems
Lovely company with great clothing selections. Excellent service.
very prompt delivery of Robell trousers
My experience of Lucy Cobb online has been great. I got my order quickly and returns were handled just as quickly. The pricing is competitive and good to find an independent store with lovely clothes.
Lucy Cobb wrapped it beautifully and it arrived pronto.....i'm very pleased and would use Lucy Cobb again for sure.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.93 based on 2,613 reviews