Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Really helpful company - called to check on which fit I needed - saved me so much time. Thank you!
Thank you Catherine. Lucy x
Excellent service I appreciated speaking to a member of staff over a query rather than an automated message. Delivery much faster than anticipated will definitely shop with you again
Ann, thank you. Lucy x
These are my favourite trousers.. wonderful fit.. and such a good price.
Thankyou
Thank you. Lucy x
Fantastic service from Lucy - ordered online and my parcel arrived in perfect condition and within a few days. Excellent ! So will definitely keep on buying from Lucy Cobb especially as there is so much to choose from !
Thank you Ann. Lucy x
I have bought several items from Lucy Cobb over the past couple of years and have been impressed not only with the quality of the clothes but with the efficient and reliable service I have always received from them. My recent purchase, a pair of Robell trousers, has been no exception.
Thank you Elizabeth. Lucy x
Very prompt response from the Lucy Cobb team, including a change of size - thank you . I would definitely order from the website again .
Thanks Nicky. Lucy x
Delighted with purchases. This is the third time I have used Lucy Cobb and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Quick and efficient service, tops as described. Thank you
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Thanks Lesley, enjoy wearing your top. Lucy x
My first purchase from Lucy Cobb but will certainly return! I was able to get exactly what I wanted in both colours and my order arrived very quickly too. It was beautifully packaged and fitted perfectly. Thank you to you all in these very uncertain times.
Thank you Jo. Lucy x
First class service, good quality garments, excellent value for money.
Thank you Sue. Lucy x
Prompt delivery and lovely products as usual. Love your sales, they mean I can afford to buy a Oui jumper 🤣🤣
Thank you Edwina. Lucy x
I was delighted with my purchase. Delivery was super quick.
Would definitely order again. I love everything Robell
Thank you Maura, I love everything Robell too. Lucy x
Good quality clothes with a fast delivery service will recommend to friends
Thank you Margaret. Lucy x
Easy online ordering. Good communication throughout. Delivery quick & well packaged.
Thank you Kathryn. Lucy x
I am very happy with my dress, lovely material and vibrant in colour. Thank You hi
Thank you and enjoy wearing your dress. Lucy x
Very helpful staff . I prefer to phone as the girls know the stock well . It’s easier to decide. The rapid service reaction is brilliant. I wish I lived near you so I could visit shop. Many thanks for your interest and help.
Thank you Ina. Lucy x
The items I received were all lovely and only returned some due to not suiting or fitting. The items I kept I am very happy with and the exchange was all very efficient.
Georgina thank you. Lucy x
Loved the dress and a very quick delivery. Thankyou x
Thank you Ruth. Lucy x
Thanks yo everyone at Lucy Cobb, my Robell trouser are a great fit, came very quickly. Will buy from you again. Excellent service.
Thank you Lynda. Lucy x
Excellent service, products arrived on time and unfortunately I had to return one pair due to sizing a prompt refund was processed.
Thank you. Lucy x
It was by chance I bought from Lucy Cobb. I couldn't get the Robel denim shorts so I searched on the net. How glad am I that I did. Lucy stocked the 04 shorter length shorts and petite trousers. I have since bought a few various shorts and trousers. Delighted with them all and what speedy and efficient service. Guess where I will shop from now on!!!
Judith thank you so much. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,157 reviews