Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
I loved my recent purchase of Java joggers they fit beautifully . I would just like to say how I enjoy watching the live videos you do showing your clothes it makes shopping much more personal and gives a much better idea of how the clothes would look on us. Also all your personalities at Lucy Cobb shine through which allows us to get to know you, it’s brilliant. Look forward to watching and purchasing more.
I've purchased a number of outfits now from Lucy Cobb and I love them all. The service is fabulous and the clothes as described. It really helps to be able to see the clothes being worn on the website and in the videos and I always look forward to checking out the new stock.I love your little shop!
Great colour, great fit and great price. I dug out a Oui cream sweater that I bought from Lucy Cobb years ago and it looks great with these trousers. They are very comfortable and will be perfect for spring, with a cream leather jacket and bronze trainers, both of which I happen to have!!!
I always visited Lucy Cobb when we were visiting my mother-in-law so ordered from South Wales with confidence- the jumper I bought was perfect, so pleased with it. The delivery was quick and efficient and a problem I had with the jumper was quickly resolved. Would highly recommend buying from Lucy Cobb.
It is always a pleasure to buy from Lucy Cobb. They are always attentive and professional whether face to face or on line. I used the on line chat and spoke to Beth who was lovely and let me know when the item I wanted was back in stock before it went on general release. Thank you ladies x
When I moved to the US I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use Lucy Cobb anymore. I need not have worried as Lucy and the team securely package up my parcels and post them directly to me. It obviously takes a little longer than it would if I was in the UK but they always arrive safe and sound. It's definitely worth the wait! Fantastic service as always! Thank you.
Another delivery from Lucy Cobb - couldn’t wait ! excellent service as usual - wouldn’t hesitate to purchase items from this company. Thank you - ordered more than usual so I could try on at home, kept half of my order and was refunded as soon as returns were accepted, thankyou. Much appreciated. Would like free postage on orders over £100 or 10% discount for regular customers.
Will order again soon. Thank you to everyone. Take good care. Mary Noble Cumbria xx
Great Service, within one hour of making purchase I received an email to inform me my shipment was in the post. I live in Spain and 5 days later I had received my order. Lovely items cant wait to wear them.
Thank you Lucy Cobb Ltd for brightening up my day
Wonderful service,great packaging and speedy delivery.
Efficient delivery and returns very easy, refunds were promptly dealt with
My first buy from Lucy Cobb. A Company to watch out for. Parcel arrived promptly.
Excellent service from Lucy Cobb. Bought a star top and Java joggers. I love them so much I think I need another pair. Love the live videos too. Good luck for the future and the shop opening again in April. X
Delighted with my recent purchase. Excellent quality and value for money. I highly recommend Lucy Cobb company. *****
Excellent service, orders arrive quickly, well packaged
This is my first time of buying from Lucy Cobb, which was on recommendation from my friend, and I am extremely happy with the first class service that I've received. Unfortunately I had to return one of my purchases but I would just like to say Lucy, thank you so much for refunding so quickly... I'll definitely be buying from you again!!!!
Excellent service and quality as usual from Lucy Cobb. Love my joggers, so comfortable and flattering. Prices are always so reasonable.
Bought Robell trousers online. Delivery was very swift!
Good choice of products. The two I ordered arrived quickly and were exactly as described.
. Great service got my hat in good time as expected
Over the years I have bought several items from Lucy Cobb. I live in Northamptonshire but when I was able to travel I would always insist on a visit to the shop when visiting family. Recently, I’ve had to order on line like everybody else and have been impressed with the service.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.93 based on 2,519 reviews