Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Prompt delivery and reliable but not the best website for Robell trousers. There are other websites much easier to follow re. different styles & colours. I love Robell trousers, though the needlecord ones seem quite baggy this year in the leg
Delighted with the product and very impressed with the prompt delivery and helpful service with assessing size required.
I have purchased several items from LC over the years and have always been pleased. Most recently I have been ordering on line due to not being able to travel to the shop and have been pleased with how quick the items are delivered. Love waiting to view the new items arriving regularly
Beautiful boutique, beautiful clothes, never come out empty handed. Best shopping experience you could have, with very helpful staff (Lucy’s Cobbetts)
Thank you so much Rebecca, I have passed your review onto the Cobbetts. Lucy x
Loving the service at Lucy cobb
Thank you Natalie. Lucy x
Excellent service and delivery was very quick. Unfortunately the item wasn't for me but again excellent service to refund. Would certainly order again.
Thank you Joanne. Lucy x
Efficient, courteous, 100% helpful by email and ‘phone. Trousers, jumpers and jeans superb quality. And colours exactly as shown. Home deliveries excellent timing. Ladies: you only need this one shop.
Regards. Sandie, Marlow.
Thank you so much Sandie that means a lot. Lucy x
The website was easy to negotiate and the item arrived very quickly. The Robell trousers are really well-fitting and I appreciate the fact that there was no delivery charge. I have also had experience of returning something and was very pleased with the prompt respose.
Thank you Jean. Lucy x
My lovely Robell trousers arrived in good time and good order. P&P to the Republic of Ireland was very reasonable. Would happily use Lucy Cobb Ltd again.
Thanks so much Ann. Lucy x
Robell trousers sent to me very promptly
Thank you Elaine. Lucy x
Ordered three jumpers, two Rosie rib and one star. Beautiful jumpers which I will enjoy wearing, I think I might order another one next month. As usual my order arrived quickly and well packed. Wish I lived nearer as a visit to the shop would be great.
Thank you Jane, enjoy wearing your jumpers. Lucy x
Excellent service as always.
Good product , have got quite a few of these trousers now and they are one of my favourite items
Thanks Helen, they are great trousers. Lucy x
Arrived really quickly .Very happy with my purchase.Will order again.
Thanks Susan. Lucy x
Excellent service as usual very helpful with sizing etc when I phone from north wales
Thank you Naomi. Lucy x
Excellent prompt service and the items well wrapped and received in good condition. This is the third purchase from Lucy Cobb, I live in north wales and nothing is too much trouble very helpful with queries re sizing etc.
Delyth thank you. Lucy x
This is the first time I have purchased anything from Lucy Cobb. I am very impressed with their service. A speedy response and confirmation of my order
and fast delivery. My Robell jeans are perfect and true to the description on the website. I will definitely order from Lucy Cobb again.
Patricia thanks so much and I'm so pleased your jeans are perfect for you, enjoy wearing them. Lucy x
The service was very good. The goods arrived promptly. The trousers though petite were too long,I had to shorten them but they are comfortable
Thank you Celia. Lucy x
Recently decided I needed a full length pair of Robell trousers. Went online and found Lucy Cobb. Ordered - they were here in a couple of days. The trousers are perfect, and great service to receive them so quickly. Will certainly come back when I need more. I'm well used to Robell, but glad to have discovered Lucy Cobb. Have already recommended.
Thank you so much Susan, glad you are happy with your trousers and thanks also for recommending us. Lucy x
Excellent service. Love to Marie Robell trousers.
Thanks Lesley, we do too. Lucy x
Love the trousers. Great with the new shorter length.
Thank you Wendy. Lucy x