Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely delighted with my Robell trousers fit perfect and really lovely fabric the service was also excellent delivered in 2 days Thankyou Lucy Cobb will be ordering again soon .
Linda Day Fleetwood
Linda. Thanks so much for the feedback. Lovely to hear. Lucy x
Absolutely wonderful shop and fabulous customer service! I have ordered quite a few items from here recently and visited earlier in the year. I can’t fault their clothes, everything is lovely quality and fit me so well! Speedy delivery on orders too! Thank you for making me feel like ‘me’ again after lockdown! Highly recommend xx
Thank you so much Alison for a lovely review. Lucy x
Bit of a mix up over 1st order but when I rang the person I spoke to was charming. Got my refund and purchased a different product which was more suitable than the first.
Thank You Kathleen. Lucy x
Very prompt delivery and quick return policy
Thank you. Lucy x
Excellent friendly customer service. Highly recommend.
Thank you Kathleen. Lucy x
A very quick response to orders and on the occasion I have had to contact Lucy Cobb they have been very helpful.
Thank you Betty. Lucy x
Lovely Robell trousers .......excellent service.......would like to have seen pictures tops to match
instead of going to tops site.....
I have purchased three pairs of Robell trousers recently. All err perfect and I received them within 36 hours. Excellent service yet again. Thank you very much.
Sheila
Thank you so much Shiela. Lucy x
I love the shop, plenty of variety at reasonable prices.
Enid, thank you. Lucy x
Always great service and quality.
Thank you Caroline. Lucy x
Excellent and fast delivery and service
Thank you. Lucy x
I am very happy with the full length trouser I purchased. I opted for the short length as I am 5ft 4” I love the waistline on them as they have flexibility which is what is required after eating. The cut and material are perfect and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. I would like to see more fitted dresses rather than the free size.
First time I have ordered from Lucy Cobb Ltd but an excellent experience. Prompt, efficient delivery and returns service. Would certainly order again, Thank you!
Thank you Tina. Lucy x
Excellent all round.Rosalind Hedges
Thank you. Lucy x
This is the first time I used this company and I was delighted with the service I received. They offered me free delivery which arrived the next day! I shall certainly use them again and recommend to friends and family.
Thank you so much Elizabeth. Lucy x
Great trousers; good service and arrived promptly. Really liked the advice regarding downsizing - worked for me a treat!
That's great to hear Jacqui, thank you. Lucy x
Very happy with my first purchase from Lucy Cobb. The Robell trousers I ordered arrived promptly.
Thank you Janet. Lucy x
Excellent service as always. Hopefully shop will re-open soon. Love the quality and selection. Such friendly staff too.
Thank you Debs, we have done a couple of pop up store events that we have advertised on Facebook and Instagram, hopefully see you soon. Lucy x
Excellent fast service. Thanks.
Thank you. Lucy x
I have brought several pairs of Robell trousers and Bermuda shorts from Lucy Cobb and the service I have received from all my purchases has been first class. Occasionally there is even a personal message included in my parcel.
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,031 reviews