Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

Tell us how Louis Copeland & Sons made you happy
Bought a UBR Redox Black Down Parka from Wayne in the Cork store, wasn't really for me when I wore it at home, arranged to return it last week, Wayne couldn't have been nicer in the whole process. Having showed me more options, I bought the Moorer Jacket. A wonderful shopping experience shown to me by Nigel and Wayne, one that I highly recommend.
I bought a voucher online and the process was very painstaking to say the least. First of all I did not get the chance to write a message with the gift card. I am sending from abroad and when I put my home address in they wanted 10 euros for the shipping even though the recipients address was in Dublin. I find thes types of errors on webpages a complete waste of time. Its not an easy process with Loius Copeland.
Hi Robert,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience shopping with us. Thank you for bringing the above issues to our attention, we will try to sort them out within the coming weeks.

The Web Team
Prompt delivery and shirts great quality, packaging amd hand written note with delivery was a lovely touch.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review, it is greatly appreciated. We are glad you were impressed with our service and we look forward to serving again soon.

The Web Team
Bought the Morris wool zip coat on the sale. After wearing it a fee times I realised the sleeves were too long (in fairness the salesperson had pointed this out). Went back to the Dundrum store and the salesperson offered to have the alteration done within an hour at no charge. Couldn’t be happier. Super customer service.
Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

The Web Team
Bought two 👕 one out of stock and the other never arrived,first time to use this website .Never again ,back to Brown Thomas for me.
Hi Joe,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience shopping with us.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. With regards to delivery during Black Friday sales and the run-up to Christmas, there can processing and shipping delays due to volumes of orders. We hope you can understand.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The Web Team
Absolutely brilliant service. Made to feel very special.
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

We are glad you enjoyed the service and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

The Web Team
Great service on phone and in store. Thank you.
Hi Ken,

Thank you for your kind review, it means a lot.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

The Web Team
I am happy with the coat that I have ordered, was delivered fast. The item it looks even better than in photos.
Hi Alexandru,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.

We are glad you like your new coat. We look forward to serving you again soon.

The Web Team
I dealt with Aideen for my online order. She could not have been more helpful - brilliant customer service. My shirt arrived beautifully presented with a hand written note from Aideen. A classy touch and a top qulaity product. I will be back to shop again.
Hi Lorcan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. It means a lot.

We are glad you were happy with the service. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

The Web Team
Aideen couldn’t have been more helpful. Amazing Customer Service! I will definitely shop here again! Thank you so much!
Hi Maura,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

We are glad you were happy with the service and we look forward to serving you again soon.

The Web Team
Excellent service and excellent delivery and follow up.
Hi Robin,

The Web Team
Top class service. Product, shipping, packaging, returns service. Everything. Outstanding.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We greatly appreciate it.

The Web Team
Fantastic service fantastic online service
Hi,

Thank you for such a kind review, it means a lot.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

The Web Team
It makes going to town so easy!!! Fantastic service, you spot something, purchase it and its delivered in the next day. Its kinda scary!!!
Hi Gerard,

Thank you for your kind review, it means s a lot.

We are glad you like the service. We look forward to serving you again soon.

The Web Team
It was great to get a Blazer and shirt, they looked great and turn around time was brilliant, Aideen was very good.
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for such a kind review.

We are glad you were happy with the service.

The Web Team
I have only started using Louis Copeland on line since the summer and i find it great, i bought 3 Gant rugby shirts in the summer on sale and it turned out one was not available so Chris told me that when it is available he would stand over the sale price which he did 5 months later, received last week, now thats a man of his word and great customer service. Delivery is always prompt and the boxing and presentation is done so well. Hats off to your team. Regards John.
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. It really means a lot.

Top class service
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we are glad you liked the service.

The Web Team
The service was excellent. Very prompt delivery.
Hi Eoin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

We are glad you enjoyed the service.

great, speedy service!
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you liked the service.

The Web Team
Quick delivery, great fit, super quality and lovely box presentation. Highly recommend for anyone looking for quality men's clothes and great service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

We are glad you liked the service and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.79 based on 1,590 reviews