Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Dundrum Town Centre
Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

How would you rate Louis Copeland & Sons ?

"Website was user friendly and goods arrived 48 hours later beautifully wrapped - The only grievance I had was that it was a gift and the prices were left on the tags which I didn’t notice until the present was opened"
Hello, Deborah, thank you for your feedback, we are glad you are happy with the service, sorry about the tags, if you made it known to the team about the gift the tags should have been removed, so we will look into that.
"Great service, fitting, and alterations were made within 10 minutes at the store."
Hello, Thanks for your comments, the in-store tailoring really is a wonderful service and they are so talented, the tailors have been with us for many years.
"Received belt today and it arrived fast and safely! Also Fiona had personally written a note!!!! In today's world where everyone wants your money and business it was refreshing to get a hand written note!!!!! Thank you and i will try to do business with you in the future!!! Also if you see Rory Mcilroy tell him hello!"
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your words, we do try to be more personal where we can, service is our history as we say. If we see Rory we'll be sure to pass on your regards.
"Next day delivery and suit had been altered as per my request"
"Again great customer service,well done all😉"
"I received what ordered and in reasonably good time. Keep up the good work."
"I liked it all very much. Thank you"
"I recently purchased Gant Jeans, the website is the excellent and a great selection of the Gant clothes. The service was great, quick and easy to order and delivered on time. I will be back again soon,"
"Hi, First of all the shirt is really great. Exactly the level of quality I would expect but I found the online purchase problematic. The payment service seemed to have crashed during checkout. I had to check with my bank if payment was taken, which it was. I got no email to confirm that order had been successful. My account on Louis Copeland stated the order was "being processed" and then "dispatched". I then got an email on Wednesday evening saying my order "was still here" and awaiting completion. The shirt arrived on Thursday morning. I would probably avoid purchasing online the next time."
Hi Aidan, Thanks for your comments and sorry for the trouble you had during checkout, it is unusual so we are going to bring this up with our developers, looking back we can see there was definitely a technical issue with the confirmations. There have been no other reports yet so hopefully, this was an anomaly but I appreciate your feelings on this so we will strive to work this out.
Siobhan Rogers
Verified Reviewer
"My son is graduating as a doctor this week and we always planned to get his first really nice suit from Louis Copeland. Our trip to the Capel St shop turned out to be just the experience I’d hoped for. Jason was so informative and helpful. Not pushy but guided my son towards the best style for his build. All in a lovely atmosphere where nothing was rushed. We’ll definitely be back."
"Fast delivery and good value"
"Delivery was so quick and efficient. The shirt came packed in a beautiful box of which shall remain until Fathers Day. Really impressed with the service. Class"
"Quality experience"
"Easy to navigate website and great selection of clothes."
"Excellent level of service and quality both from the online site, ordering process, and timely delivery of items."
"Website was very good and articles arrive in lovely packaging"
"Always a pleasure to shop at the store"
"excellent service"
"Brand selection and online ordering was excellent. Unfortunately I have had to return my purchase because of size and the return through An Post was easy and efficient. A great service overall from Louis Copeland."
"Easy to use website / good delivery times and great presentation! thank you!"
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.78 based on 1,051 reviews