Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Dundrum Town Centre
Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

How would you rate Louis Copeland & Sons ?

"I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the packaging my order arrived in .. as this is a present for Christmas I cannot tell how it fits yet .."
"Great quality clothes. What sets this company apart is the quality of customer service, which truly is second to none."
"Was quick and easy"
"Beautifully packaged and prompt delivery of product 5 stars"
Hi Frank,
Thank you for your kind comment, we are going to be having new boxing to house the gift boxes shortly that should make an even better impression.
"great efficient service. Next day delivery at no expense."
Hello Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Free delivery is a great advantage. We are glad you were happy with the experience.
"THIS time was 3rd time lucky for me as on two previous occasions my purchases could not be located or some other problem with the site .Customer service with me up to this was very poor ."
Hi John,
We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us, sometimes things do go wrong and we try to correct things as quickly as possible. We will try to do better and hopefully we can serve you better in the future.
"My husband loves your clothes , quality and value but what is really stands out is the customer service . Your staff are friendly without being over bearing and seem to remember my husband every times he goes in. Keep up the great work ."
Hi Marianne,
Thanks for your lovely comments, we will be sure to pass these on to all the team in-store.
"Super service excellent product courteous staff."
Hi Ger,
Thanks for taking the time to drop us a review. Much appreciated.
"Customer service is exceptional. Bought a suit online. Received a call to enquire about availability for a fitting to ensure it would be correct. Called into Capel Street store earlier than I had indicated. Suited was altered as required and ready later than same day. Both the in-store and online shopping experiences are excellent."
Hi Michael, Thanks for your detailed review of your experience and our customer service, we take great pride aiming to go above and beyond to all of our customers, that is why we feel we are different. We hope to see you again.
"Quick delivery for a quality item. Thanks guys."
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review us, we are glad you got it quickly and like the quality.
"One word - excellent"
Hi John,
Thanks, much appreciated.
"When a sale item that I ordered on line wasn’t actually in stock I was given a new season’s shirt at sale price! First class customer service and delivery. Highly recommend Louis Copeland’s."
Hello,
Unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong and we will always try to resolve issues, we are glad we could solve this for you.
"Very happy with purchase,jacket was beautifully packed.I received the delivery the next day which was great."
Hi Sean,
Thanks for the review, it is important to us how it arrives to you, we are glad you liked it.
"Next day delivery as promised. Good service"
Hi Tommy,
Thanks, for the positive feedback.
"Smooth online retail experience as usual with Louis Copeland. Quick delivery and free returns are a nice bonus."
Hello Daniel,
Many thanks for your comments. Appreciated.
"First time to order from Louis Copeland and really pleased. Delivery within one day in a beautiful box which made the gift for my husband extra special."
Hello Jean,
Thanks for the kind words. We are always looking to improve the packaging. Hope he enjoyed his gift.
"Fantastic quality, fantastic delivery , and I loved the personal note which came in box, overall brilliant service"
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the kind words, we are glad you enjoyed the overall experience.
"PLACED ORDER BUT WAS CONTACTED TO SAY 2 OUT OF 3 ITEMS WERE UNAVAILABLE. WAS DISSAPPOINTED THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. THESE ITEMS WERE STILL ON WEBSITE DAYS LATER. NEEDS TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE. OVERALL HAPPY WITH SERVICE AND WILL USE AGAIN"
Hi Shay,
We are sorry about your experience, we have had an issue on a few orders in relation to a technical fault with the stock system. This has been looked at and we are fixing this issue as quickly as we can with our stock system partners.
"Excellent retailer will definitely buy again"
Hi Alfred.
Thank you for your kind comment.
Web Customer Service
"Quick professional service as experienced in store now delivered to my doorstep"
Thanks for the kind review, if you are nearby we will always aim to deliver as soon as possible.
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.78 based on 1,145 reviews