Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

Tell us how Louis Copeland & Sons made you happy

"Excellent service - ordered a voucher online to give to my godson for his 18th birthday. Arrived the next day with giftbox, tissue paper and lovely bag. Would highly recommend."
"Great products and service. Thank you"
"Thank you Aideen for your assistance and great help. My order was perfect and absolutely matched the requirements. I am happy to keep continuing in being your customer."
"Very efficient and helpful staff."
"All I can say is that while I have shopped in Pembroke St before this is the first time I have bought on line.I was very happy with the overall experience and the quality of the sweater I purchased.I would have no hesitation using the service again."
"Very prompt service. Item bought fits perfectly. Delivered in a very nice box, very posh. Would shop again. Thanks"
"Bought a pair of Ted Baker shorts and was very impressed with the service. They were packaged very well and I received a little note with my shorts. Lovely little touches to make customers feel valued."
"Extremely pleased with the purchase of Gant jeans at a very competitive sale price. Delivered safely by tracked mail to England. Packaging was exceptional, jeans wrapped in tissue in a high quality inner gift box. Without question the best mail order packaging I have ever experienced - even included a personalised thank you note. Based on this experience happy to endorse the service received from Louis Copeland."
"great service. All arrived quickly,well packaged and presented. Went back again for more, and will use again."
"Really impressed with the service, the guys are all super experienced. I'll be back to spend without a doubt."
"very quick service will use you again"
"I found the service of the highest standard . When one shirt I ordered was out of stock an alternative was recommended and accepted by me ."
"Ordered, paid & delivered packed in stylish packaging within three days. Love it. Well done!"
"Very efficient service I would highly recommend Louis Copeland &Sons for shopping"
"So impressed with the online service. My item arrived one day after ordering in a beautiful gift box. Very happy with the item I ordered also."
"Good service. Super professional packaging. A bit of confusion with my return. Replacement jumper had loose threads which I just sorted myself."
"I was very pleased with the service I recieved from Louis Copeland. As one of the items I ordered was not in stock at time of order I was immediately informed when it would be in and when I would recieve it. I recieved all my items in good condition so I was very pleased"
"5 star service....excellent quality gant clothing.....packaged in superb louis copeland gift box......excellent value for money...."
"I ordered a voucher for a friend's birthday almost 2 weeks prior to the party. I ended up contacting support 3 days later a the voucher hadn't been dispatched. I was told I'd have it next day but since it was a Friday I should receive it no the Monday.. I didn't receive it. I hadn't received a dispatch email either. So again I made contact and I was told that their printer want working and that it should be fixed by the following day. I eventually I received the voucher 8 days later! Disappointing service"
"Right from the website through to delivery - you get exactly what you expect from Louis Copeland - first class service & top quality! What’s not to love?"
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.78 based on 1,334 reviews