Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Dundrum Town Centre
Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

How would you rate Louis Copeland & Sons ?

"After a slight mix up with my order the gentleman I dealt with was more than helpful to resolve the issue and went out of his way to ensure everything was sorted in jig time. Highest standard of customer care I have ever came across. Quality at its finest and I will certainly be shopping online again with Louis Copeland & Sons"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"The quality of the clothes are exceptional and the shipping excellent. My only negative is that I placed 3 separate orders in the same day and sent a message to ask that they be combined to save on shipping costs but never received a reply back or a reduction in the shipping. Other than that, I have bought several times and have always had an exceptional experience"
"Fast delivery service. Quality products, as always."
"Having ordered the suit online, I have had nothing but an excellent service from Louis Copeland & Sons. I was consulted about alterations prior to shipment and delivery was exceptionally quick. Also any time I call into any of the stores in person I can only describe the experience as being exceptionally attentive whilst not being overly intrusive. Highly recommend shopping here."
"My first order from LC. It will not be my last. Amazing brands at great prices. The service was first class. I honestly cannot recommended them enough. 5 stars. Brian Kelly, Waterford"
"Great serivce, ordered and promptly arrived. Very well packaged with a nice personal touch, would highly recommend."
"fast prompt delivery. excellent packaging. easy to use website with good size guides."
"Excellent service ordered on a Wed evening and goods arrived on a Fri. Exactly what I was looking for"
"Recently I bought a shirt online which I needed the following day. With express delivery I had it the following morning. Beautiful range of shirts and styles."
"Great service, prompt delivery. Will definitely be back!"
"Fast efficient friendly service thank you"
"Very happy with service will definitely be returning very well run business"
"Very pleased with my purchase. Size guide is very useful and accurate. Nicely packaged with a nice note included."
"Seamless service on the webshop... Simple, effective yet all the detail covered. Internet shopping as it should be. Well done"
"Top class service and extremely prompt delivery."
"Excellent service. Own brand shirts are always beautifully made with quality materials!"
"It's always a pleasure to purchase from Louis Copeland. You're looked after at all times, and ordering online brings just the same level of service as buying in the shop."
"5 star all the way. What about the presentation box... Really nice touch."
"Brilliant service. Next day delivery and products always well packaged. I would expect nothing more from Louis and staff, always professional with great customer service."
"My Purchases have been exactly as described on your website. I cannot fault the service provided. Your products are very reasonably priced. 5* all the way"
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.78 based on 1,099 reviews