Louis Copeland And Sons Reviews

00 353 1 207 9069

info@louiscopeland.com

Unit 5,, Churchtown Business Park, Dublin 14

Tell us how Louis Copeland And Sons made you happy
I have to say top class from all at Louis Copeland. I could not fault the service and the fact my clothes were hand delivery just the personal touch you would never get from other larger stores. 5 star.
top class as always
Always great customer service online and in their Cork store. My favourite place to purchase gifts for my husband and great to support an Irish business
As usual a brilliant service.Beautifully packaged and personally delivered by a very nice gentleman with impeccable manners.You would not get this kind of service anywhere but from Louis Copeland. We bought two merino/cashmere sweaters from them.Very fine quality and great styling.Quality never goes out of fashion. We will use Louis Copeland again and again.5 stars ⭐️
like the way the business operates. They are irish so supporting local is key and their customer focus is extremely friendly and informative.. There online set ip is user friendly and easy to manage.
Very pleased with excellent service.
Excellent value for money. I had a query on sizing, which was dealt with quickly and accurately. Delivery was also really fast. Comes highly recommend. Paul
Quick delivery, an absolute bargain and the personalised letter in the delivery was a lovely touch. First time buyer from your shop but will definitely buy from you again in future. All the best
Never an issue. The only place to shop online for men's clothing.
Tank you for sending on the blazer I love it tank you Aaron for all your help this is the best shops in menwear in Ireland all the best see you soon James mc manus
A pleasure to deal with.
Fanstasic service, quick delivery and managed to maintain a very personable shopping experience for what was a digital shopping journey!
The range of luxury Brands offered is unparralled both in store and onlione anywhere in Ireland.
Beautiful shirt at a very good price delivered by a really nice guy in nice packaging.. Couldn't rate higher. Noel
Always great service
My voucher for my Dad's birthday was hand delivered to him on the same day I purchased it. I was thrilled with this 5* service.
Excellent service. Phoned me to outline a difficulty with an online order. Much appreciated. Order changed and delivered swiftly. Unlike another order from a bigger department store, beginning with an A !
Customer service is A+, everyone is friendly and accommodating, and very knowledgeable. The quality of the alterations is A+, and the fact that they are included in the prices is a real stand out. Love this place!!
Very easy to order, extremely efficient with suitable alternatives, and speedy delivery.
Hi there, thank you for the 5 stars. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the speedy delivery and alternatives offered. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we really appreciate your support. Best wishes, Louis Copeland Web Team.
A big thank you to Louie fantastic service really appreciated you help.
Hi Pauline, thank you for the lovely review, it means a lot. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with the service and help you received. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we really appreciate your support and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Best wishes, Louis Copeland Web Team.
Louis Copeland And Sons is rated 4.86 based on 2,874 reviews