Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Dundrum Town Centre
Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

How would you rate Louis Copeland & Sons?

Gerard

Paul was on a day off!
No 100% to Louis Copeland & Sons.
Deirdre
Verified Buyer

Great products, beautifully packaged & very quick delivery. They set the standard.
Susan
Verified Buyer

I love the huge range of quality products and the accurate online store. The service is wonderful prompt and efficient. We live in Australia and received our purchases 9 days after ordering. Thank you.
Donal
Verified Buyer

Speed of response to purchase, rapid delivery, product very well boxed, product has unfortunately had to be returned due to wrong size being ordered and refund processed without any issue or delay for which I am grateful.

Speedy delivery
Patrick
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy shopping efficient delivery very well presented
Maria
Verified Buyer

My husband loves Louis Copeland stores but unfortunately we hadn't the time to shop in the store on our last visit to town. As a frequent user of online shopping services - I ordered a Gant top for my husband and it was delivered promptly and the packaging was fab - attention to detail was much appreciated and the courtesy note included was a lovely touch too. Will definitely use the service again. Thanks a million Maria Conway
Michael
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, including prompt response and delivery. Have had occasion to return items with previous online purchases and have found the customer service to be excellent. The quality of the items are always excellent.
Verified Buyer

Edit: I changed to four stars since I got full refund.

"\"The shirt I got had a small flaw on the left arm. I noticed it quite long after I received the shirt but I knew that I had not used it so the flaw could not have been caused by normal wear. I sent an e-mail to them with pictures of the flaw and asked if I could return the shirt. But I did not even get a reply. That's why I suggest you to avoid shopping from them.\""
Hello, Our customer service team have received your email and are in the process of sorting this out for you and will get back to you shortly, I understand they were awaiting an answer to a query about your shirt before contacting you back. We will review why this has taken so long. Thank you for your patience.
Verified Buyer

Great brands, reasonable prices. I was surprise how quickly my purchases made it to the US!
John
Unverified Reviewer

Items were as described & the delivery was very quick. Quality items and very pleased with my purchases.
John
Verified Buyer

The items were as described & delivered within twenty four hours of my order. I am very pleased with the items purchased.
Eithne
Verified Buyer

I ordered a voucher for my husbands birthday and did so online as I thought it would save me time. However because it came in a huge box, it could not be delivered to my address as I work full time. This meant that I had to locate and travel to the post office parcel depot to pick up the thing so I would have the birthday present for the day. The depot was further away from my office than all 3 Louis Copeland shops. Not a successful online shopping experience!

I
Timothy
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service and a great company.

Good service. Lovely packaging. Great to use An Post
Kenny
Verified Buyer

No problem in changing a shirt which I bought on line. However the younger staff member I feel needs to tone it down. Brash works in certain places, but not in Copelands
Michael
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend the service.
Mark
Verified Buyer

Rapid Delivery. Excellent Packaging.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Such a quick delivery and wrapped so nice but the box was damaged on the outside and it was such a pity as it's a Christmas present, it looked like it was opened and then put back together little disappointed but I'm sure it came from the store perfect but by the time it got to me it was damaged but apart from that great service and very prompt
Davey
Verified Buyer

Items exactly as described,prompt delivery and a phone call inquiring on all aspects of the purchase,a great service.
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.77 based on 877 reviews