Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

Tell us how Louis Copeland & Sons made you happy

"The item I purchased did not arrive in the correct size. I contacted the store and the correct size was not available. The option offered was to purchase a more expensive style and pay the difference. Very disappointed."
"Louis Copeland aka Santa Claus. Wow, what fantastic packaging........all for your beautiful cotton pocket square. When I gift wrap it, our son will really think he's getting another shirt to match his suit...hee hee! Love it. Gráinne"
"Excellent service as always. I have ordered online a few times now and the process works very well. The site is good and easy to navigate. Orders are delivered on time and without any fuss. Returning anything is easy if required and all in all its a very good service."
"The entire experience was great. Efficient and responsive support, great size guide, received package in time. Fit was perfect, packaging robust, free dust jacket for my coat, overall A+"
"Hello guys Thanks to you all,received my sweaters on Tuesday,once again everything superb,will be in touch over the holiday fancy a new coat. Regards Mark"
"Delighted with my purchase thank you Louis Copeland. The jacket is as I expected a very high standard. The care and attention to posting and delivery is a credit to you. I will shop with you again Sally"
"Website and products very good. Delivery is very slow"
"So happy to have made my purchase on line. Very nicely presented. Many thanks."
"Excellent Service."
"Great service & friendly staff. A hard combination to find in retail these days. I have shopped with Louis Copeland for years for my Father and Brothers and I will continue to do so."
"Items arrived in good time and were packed extremely well. Order was for 3 Eterna shirts and they are of excellent quality as expected."
"Very good website. Very good service. Presentation box and hand written note a nice touch!"
"Fantasic service.....very quick and beautifully packaged"
"I always love visting Louis Copeland’s, it’s an amazing retail experience and that’s why I go back year after year. This was the first time I ordered on line and. I got a great deal for Black Friday, delivery could have been faster but bar that it was perfect."
"Brilliant hassell free shopping and delivery and delivery. Have used frequently and service is exceptional. Very happy with service and products. Will be using same in the future."
"Excellent service and the clothes are wonderful.The delivery is second to none.😍"
"I have bought a shirt for my husband for Xmas so as I have it gift wrapped I cannot comment on the purchase as of yet, however the easy online website and the prompt delivery was efficient and fast. It also arrived in a beautiful box."
"I ordered online as I live in Cork the site is easy to navigate and ordering could not be any easier. The choice of clothing is excellent and of course the quality is superb. The delivery is fast and the packaging of my purchases was 5 star."
"Wonderful online service. I picked up instore where the item was promptly waiting for me, beautifully presented in a gift box with a personalised note. We regularly shop in store in Dundrum and Wicklow street and the staff couldn't be more helpful or attentive and we always find what we're looking for. I highly recommend."
"So easy to shop on line with Louis Copeland, I always know I will receive quality products and delivery is generally next day. Highly recommend Louis Copeland online service offering."
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.77 based on 1,212 reviews