Louis Copeland & Sons Reviews

Dundrum Town Centre
Sandyford
Dublin 16
Ireland

How would you rate Louis Copeland & Sons?

"Ordered shirt on Tuesday night and item arrived in post on Friday. It was presented in a beautiful hard case box."
"The shirt I wanted (although advertised on line and discounted) was no longer available. Received an email to appolagise and was offered a choice of other shirts from the same manufacturer (not on special offer) at no extra cost. I also love the fact that I can walk into the best gents outfitters and be served by some real Dubs and not some smarmy fakes. Thanks,"
"Extremely pleasant staff. he made shopping easy"
"Great service I ordered my jacket Thurs night & received delivery on Wed. Received a lovely personalised message on a compliment slip thanking me for my order. Lovely packaging which included a hanger and a suit cover very impressed."
"Quickly received the jumper and hand wrote note was extra touch. small things but appreciated / sets you apart from the rest. Very satisfied"
"Very simple and straightforward website always good reductions and great delivery arrived next day."
"The shirt I selected from your website and purchased online bears no resemblence in clour with the shirt delivered. It should be easy for you to verify that and respond!"
"Excellent service."
Alberto Sartor
"Transaction réalisée de manière très positive, rapide et de qualité. Article reçu dans les délais et en parfaite condition. A recommander"
"Good price, prompt delivery, well packaged = Excellent Service!"
"Fast Shipping, excellent product selection, nice product packaging! Thanks again!!"
"A level of customer service you don't get anywhere else!"
"Quality, customer service and responsive when one item I purchased was out of stock, thank you to Luke who followed up with me."
"You guys are great! Eton shirts I love, u all have good prices and package them nicely to me in USA"
"Good quality clothes and excellent delivery service"
"Great service and good value"
"Absolutely massive choice of new season men’s wear. So happy with the speedy delivery and the product received put a huge smile on my partners face. However the box arrived damaged which really is not a big deal to me and I have since asked he postal service to take more care when handling goods. Thanks everyone at Louis Copeland and you can expect my business again."
"Very nice delivery service."
"I am very happy as on the site there was a great selection of clothing range. I bought a jacket for my husband, delivery arrived within 2 days and my husband was very happy with an item."
"This was my first time shopping with Louis Copeland & Sons online and I was very happy with the presentation of products on the website and the speed of delivery. In addition, the product was very nicely packed and presented when it arrived."
Louis Copeland & Sons is rated 4.78 based on 1,027 reviews