Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Long Eaton Appliance Company

sales@leaco.co.uk

Unit 1 Acton Ave.Fields Farm Rd.Long Eaton

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Long Eaton Appliance Company ?

Mr/Mrs Curtis
"Our new kitchen has exceeded expectations. The service we received was excellent, from Ian's patience, interest, and expertise in helping to select units and fine tune our design, to the meticulous fitting by Craig. Thanks to all. Mr and Mrs Curtis, Oakwood, Derby"
Mr/Mrs Sanghera
"Great customer service, great staff with lots of knowledge and care about the customer's needs, always putting the customer first."
Mr/Mrs Liddell
"Spent a long time looking for the best price for a Siemens iq700 oven with microwave, obviously looking for the best price but also delivery costs. I found that a lot of English companies did not include Scotland within their standard delivery which was very frustrating as I am in Central Scotland not in the Islands! Long Eaton were not the cheapest but offered me a very competitive price, with excellent customer service and no hidden delivery charges. Communication from the company was also excellent as they kept me updated as to when my order arrived in stock and when it was sent out for delivery. I would definitely purchase from them again."
"After extensive research it was great to find a competitive company on the internet which actually had a show room. This allowed choice whilst supporting companies who give great service with competitive price and wish them all the success in the world, in a word refreshing!"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Thank you."
Many thanks for your kind review
"The people who work for this company have been brilliant. From placing the order to the guys who delivered it we were kept up to date all the way through. Good price + good service = Happy Customer. Thanks guys, we will be back for more."
"A+++++ thank you."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very good service. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful when ordering. Delivery prompt. The people who delivered were efficient and we were impressed that they opened the box to check everything was okay thanks June and Paul"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Purchased CDA Wine Chiller on line no problem. Delivery company were to contact me to confirm a delivery date which did not happen, I was sent a text Thursday telling me they were delivering on the Friday which was no suitable as I was away, I contacted the delivery company to postpone the delivery to the following Friday. Waited in on the Friday, No delivery. Contacted LEAC to complain about the NON DELIVERY. Item was delivered the following Friday"
"Professional, helpful and very efficient. Prices were very good"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very helpful and polite staff and a couple of opportunities were swiftly dealt with."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Best prices out there by a good stretch... timed delivery that was on time! Great service and I would highly recommend."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very pleased with the excellent service from this company.Would highly recommend them"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very helpful in the shop and delivered exactly when they said"
Many thanks for your kind review
"This company is excellent. I would not order from anywhere else. The staff there are knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Excellent, helpful service and competitive prices. Also kept our appliances until we needed them and then arranged suitable delivery times. Will always use again in the future."
Many thanks for your kind review
"From the first phone call a pleasure to do business with. Competitive pricing, helpful advice, delivered when asked. Brilliant!"
Many thanks for your kind review
"First class service for sales. We requested for an early delivery of the gas hob and the staff were very obliging and fulfilled our request. Special thanks to Richard in the sales. Will highly recommend Long Eaton Appliance company"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Excellent company to do business with, helpful staff through all stages of selection of item and through to delivery, delivery guys were courteous and friendly and my mother commented on this, we have purchased items from Long Eaton Appliances and their service has never been cause for concern or complaint. We were looking for our chosen item at other retailers and we contacted another retailer based in Leicester, their sarcasm was not appreciated and we were pleased that Long Eaton were able to deliver to Tamworth where my mother lived. Excellent service all round , they truly deserve the business unlike the other retailer."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Great service from start to finish! Price matching meant we could source all our items from one place but at the best price. Also one item was out of stock but they arranged for this to be delivered direct to us from their supplier instead of waiting for the normal delivery schedule - all in all a great find!!"
Many thanks for your kind review
"As I have not yet my dishwasher properly installed yet I can't really review the item but the service from Long Eaton Appliance Company was excellent."
Many thanks for your kind review
"We have purchased a few items from Long Eaton Appliances and have found them to be very competitive. They have always delivered free the larger items and the delivery men were brilliant. Removing the dour from a large fridge to get it inside at no cost to us. The staff in the shop are helpful and not pushy, they are very knowledgable and we would have no reservation whatsoever in recommending them."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very happy with the service, will use them again"
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.80 based on 381 reviews