Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

Read Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

sales@leaco.co.uk

Unit 1 Acton Ave.Fields Farm Rd.Long Eaton

Tell us how Long Eaton Appliance Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 25th November 2019
Rossis
Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 3rd June 2019
Mr/Mrs/Miss Benbow
More Photos & Videos
Well what amazing service. Despite living over 120 miles away Long Eaton appliances have been superb. We visited the showroom and were pleased they could deliver despite being some distance away. We had a couple of issues with the Mercury cooker the suppliers fault not Long Eatons but Sally quickly sorted it. Highly recommend them.
Purchased a cooler and hob . Excellent service , thank you
Purchased a freezer, excellent customer service. Delivered promptly, delivery men observed social distancing. Removed old freezer. Really good service, thank you.
April 2020: washing machine delivered and fitted. the price for this service was good and the man fitting/delivering maintained good practice in terms of the virus and distance/hygiene. very pleased with this service.
We recently had a new kitchen fitted and were recommended (by the kitchen designer) a microwave that did not fit. We had ordered it and it was quickly and efficiently delivered by Long Eaton Appliances before we found the problem. On finding the problem we spoke with the designer and were given a compliant fitting microwave which we ordered from Long Eaton Appliances while arranging collection of the 'wrong' one. Michael Killackey was exceptionally helpful in organising the smooth delivery with collection of the old unit. As well as exceptional service the price was also the best available. Thank you all. We have you at the top of our list of home suppliers for our future needs.
Customer service is excellent Price very competitive and delivery is on time
I would definitely recommend them
A big thank you to LEA for rescuing me with a freezer delivery when a national chain let me down , and especially to the lovely Michael who I dealt with on the phone. The delivery guys were great even in the midst of this covid madness.
Thanks again #alwaysshoplocal
Brilliant service ... delivery drivers in particular were super efficient, in the coronavirus pandemic they were VERY careful to keep me safe (I’m in a high risk group), maintaining a minimum 2 metres distance AND giving me advice on how to stay safe when unpacking our new freezer. Delivered SAME DAY!
Swift, cheery and helpful service. A freezer ordred at the weekend was cheerfully swapped for another (cheaper) one once I realised I had made a mistake. The refund was applied immediatly and the alternative unit arrived this morning and was put in place by two cheery guys. What more can one ask for?
Great firm..really helpful and great value.Delivery was perfect and I will use again
Really excellent all round service! I decided to use Long Eaton Appliances for my new fridge freezer as I was nervous about ordering online then finding potential issues with delivery and they certainly didn't let me down. Service in store and when ordering over the phone was great (they even agreed to price match with Wickes for me!) and I honestly cannot praise their delivery guys highly enough. I had a call the day before delivery to confirm a time slot then another on the day to let me know that they were ahead of schedule. When they arrived the job turned out to be incredibly difficult but they did not grumble at all - they removed doors and helped me to move furniture in order to get the appliance into the kitchen......and all the time with a positive and reassuring attitude. Thank you so much!
Excellent service, very friendly, great fast delivery and best price available, better than John Lewis!
Many thanks for your kind review
Helpful phone support prior to visiting store, excellent attentive service in store, great products and fast action taken when refund requested.
Many thanks for you kind review
Top service from a top company, thank you!
Many thanks for your kind review
We are very pleased with our new kitchen, the service we received could not be bettered. The team was fantastic from design to completion, Jim on design was brilliant nothing was too much trouble. We found that any alteratiu that we decided to change was accommodated without fuss, but with help to achieve our dream kitchen. From Mark electrician, Mark plumber, Wayne who project managed, and especially Will who worked so hard. We would like to say a big thank you. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Many thanks for your kind review
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. I spoke to several members of staff and all excellent, Dave and Michael exceptionally helpful.
I would not hesitate buying from this company again or recommending them.
5 star in every respect! Thanks
Many thanks for your kind review
It’s a refreshing change to deal with a company where nothing is too much trouble. After two other companies let us down badly with delivery and fitting of a range cooker, it was third time lucky and we were very impressed. The cooker is amazing. Well done Terry and your team. Thank you.
Great
Fantastic
Value for money
I found Long Eaton online
They are the cheapest for kitchen supplies
Value for money
Great customer service
I had to call them up 4/5 times to make sure my kitchen appliances were the correct one
Ordered the items and was delivered at my convenience
All appliances delivered safely into the home
All appliances fitted and working order and phoned through to complete the warranties. I highly recommend this company.
Thank you Aaron and the team well done 👍