Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

Read Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

sales@leaco.co.uk

Unit 1 Acton Ave.Fields Farm Rd.Long Eaton

Tell us how Long Eaton Appliance Company made you happy
Following on from the review left earlier this week. We are pleased to say that LEA have now been in touch and today 9th January 2021, the cooker plinth fittings have now been delivered and fitted and we have been provided with the gas paperwork. Once again the visit to our house was done with consideration and safety, in line with the current circumstances we are living in. Happy with the outcome from LEA and to now leave a five star review.
What could easily have been a five star review for Long Eaton Appliances (LEA) is now only a three star review. We have been dealing with LEA via email and telephone but failing to get our issue resolved, we have decided to leave this review. Whilst this is a small matter, it should have been one which could have been easily resolved or which we could have been kept informed about.
Cooker ordered August 2020, staff very polite, efficient and informed. Delivery and fitting was booked for November 2020 and whilst we did have to chase this up as the date had arrived and we had not received any contact from them, it was delivered and fitted a week later in November. It was done very efficiently and the old cooker was also disconnected and taken away. All work was completed in a very safe manner.
One hiccup was that the fittings to secure the base plinth were missing (potential trip hazard if not secured, so currently it is not used). After been shown how to fit the plinth, it was agreed the fittings could be sent to us as I would be happy to fit the plinth, along with the gas installation/disconnection paperwork which was being dealt with at their offices.
After several emails, phone calls and two appointments suggested by LEA which have not been met, we are still without the fittings or paperwork. We were given a reason for the first missed appointment but have heard nothing as yet regarding the latest date, 6th January 2021 or had any other contact from them. For ease and speed, we had also agreed to accept their offer of receiving the fittings from their showroom model.
Whilst up to the delivery and installation LEA provided a great service, it is dissappointing that our experience dealing with this company is ending on a sour note.
We hope our issue will soon be resolved.
I required appliances for my new kitchen. Michael was absolutely amazing. Brilliant customer service, very patient and helpful. He price matched the appliances, some even cheaper. Would definitely recommend the company due to the excellent customer service received.
Many thanks for your kind review
Polite, friendly and informative. 1st time using this local supplier and highly recommended.
Many thanks for your kind review
I needed a washing machine urgently and I contacted long eaton appliances. I spoke to Gareth , what a lovely young man. Very professional and extremely knowledgeable about the products they stock. I got a great deal and prompt delivery, fully installed and ready for use straightaway. I highly recommend this company.
I had tried unsuccessfully for 3 months to obtain a replacement gas hob from the main appliance suppliers in my area when I found your company on the internet, although the one I was looking for was shown. at least I was told it was out of stock with no idea of a replacement date. Browsing the site brought up Nordmende, a company I had not heard of, who had a similar hob to the one I was looking for. Shortly after ordering I received a phone call from LEAC to say the one I had ordered had been updated and would I accept the new model, after a brief conversation with the salesperson I accepted the offer and
was delighted to hear it would be with me within the week and at the price. Am I glad I did. The delivery was spot on and my wife is absolutely delighted with her new kitchen, which I am glad to say I can now finish before the Christmas invasion. This company is a delight to work with and would highly recommend their staff and appliances they sell, Thank you,
Many thanks for your kind review
We had our Smeg range cooker delivered yesterday, the delivery team and the gas fitter were on time, they were professional and also took away our old 21 year Smeg cooker away (which we initially bought from them! ) .They took away all packaging and left no mess . Price was excellent, and we found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. We would thoroughly recommend this company .
Many thanks for your kind review
Fabulous service. Quick delivery and the best price.
They also made sure I got my cooker in time for Christmas!
Many thanks for your kind review
service and delivery time perfect,thank you so much.
Many thanks for your kind review
Ordered a rangemaster professional deluxe model and separate built in rangemaster oven,easy people to deal with,very professional throughout,even told me about a slight delay from range master,delivery to Kent was no problem,will order from them again in the future,job well done,great team!
Many thanks for your kind review
Very helpful and professional team. Michael was particularly knowledgeable on the full range of kitchen appliances. Delivery was smooth, trouble free and was kept updated throughout. Would definitely recommend giving them a call first!!
Absolutely fantastic
Couldn’t be more helpful, from the guys on the phone placing the order ( Michael and Terry I dealt with) through to the delivery guys ( Barry and Dave) what a smashing team!
I will always give them my business in future and highly recommend them!
I bought a dishwasher, tumble dryer, range cooker, quooker taps and stacking unit for my washer and dryer.
Many thanks for your kind review
I recently ordered a wine fridge from Long Eaton Appliance, and the experience was excellent throughout. The sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful, the delivery men were courteous and considerate of my property to a fault and the company did everything it said it would within the promised time frame. At the time of ordering, I was cautioned of a possible long lead time because of the Covid pandemic but, in the event, Long Eaton Appliance delivered my wine fridge within ten days - all in all, a first-rate performance. Well done - I shall certainly use this company again.
All at the Long Eaton Appliance Company were extremely helpful in finding a suitable freezer for our needs in these very difficult times. The price was very competitive, the delivery service excellent as was the after-sale service. A five star rating for a firm we have used over many years.
Once again . Fantastic service from start to Finnish . Excellent prices . And even the delivery drivers were so helpful . I cannot recommend this company highly enough 5 stars guys
Many thanks for your kind review
Ordered a new washer from long Eaton Appliances as my old machine let me down, really good choice and price, sales person was very helpful, and fast delivery.
Would definitely recommend and will be using you again
Many thanks for your kind review
Ordered a integrated fridge freezer to be told it wasn’t in stock but would order it in for us. After 4 weeks we phoned to check to be told they could no longer promise a date for delivery. We went into the shop to order another model to find the showroom model of our fridge had been sold to someone else without offering it us first Consequently we cancelled.
Bad service would never use this company again.
Hi , sorry for your bad experience this time , as I have explained to you , during this Covid period we are experiencing many out of stock items at this current time . The display model was sold and offered to a customer who had placed their order 4 weeks previous to yourself , as this is what we do under these very trying circumstances . I have noted also from Jo on our sales desk that you were offered some alternative models which did not suit . We always aim to give customers a very high quality ordering experience ,but clearly this has not been so on this occasion .
Regards
Dave
stupendous customer service!! Bought my siemens fridge freezer from them and it had some cosmetic damages to it. They changed it not once but 3 times until it was perfect. They went that extra mile to deliver it themselves to ensure the fridge was perfect. I can't stress how good the customer service and how friendly the staff are. Definitely will purchase from them again. Just keep the prices reasonable!!
Many thanks for your kind review
Michael helped me every time I rang for any details. Nothing was too much trouble and our appliances came into the store on the expected date. The delivery by Paul and Reg was exemplary. Kind, caring and courteous. It's definitely a 5 star service which I'm finding, is becoming quite rare these days. A big thankyou from me.
Many thanks for your kind review
Great service from start to finish.
Delivery team were very helpful and took care getting the new cooker into position.
Wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.85 based on 809 reviews