Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

Mr/Mrs/Miss Ayub
Mr/Mrs/Miss Ayub
Mr/Mrs/Miss Kirk
Mr/Mrs/Miss Kirk
Excellent service definately recommend them
Many thanks for your kind review.
Great company to deal with. We purchased the neff 75cm dual fuel hob. It’s stylish and looks lovely. I wanted a dual hob and not many are of this size. However reviewing the actual hob the gas burners are of very cheap quality. The finishing has already peeled and discoloured from literally a couple of uses. I can’t see the finish last. I feel we’ve just paid for the name!! If it wasn’t for this it really is a beautiful addition to the kitchen
Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Many thanks for your kind review.
Can you give us a call 0115946255 and i will see if i can arrange for Smeg to send out some new burner caps to you.
We are delighted with our new kitchen and utility room. Knowing very little about the company in advance, we were reassured by the reviews we read and our initial visit to the showroom. We have not been disappointed. The finished kitchen meets our needs perfectly, is very good quality and the process has been very professional from beginning to end. Jim, our designer, is extremely knowledgeable and gave us good ideas and suggestions as we went along. He is also very patient (a necessary attribute at times!) and nothing is too much trouble. All of the tradesmen were excellent, from the electrician (Mark) to the fitters (Wayne & Will), who were very capable and especially good at coming up with ideas for coping with awkward issues like concrete lintels, access for a corner boiler and boxing in pipework. They took a pride in their work and were friendly, helpful and reliable, always turning up on time . A major factor for us has also been the follow-up work, as inevitable 'snagging' issues have arisen. These have all been dealt with patiently, professionally and promptly and with no quibbling. This is an important sign, for us, of the commitment the company has to doing a high quality job and ensuring the customers' needs are met. We would not hesitate to recommend them.
Many thanks for your kind review.
We’ve had a lot of things from here over the years. These guys are dependably helpful, good humoured and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
Many thanks for your kind review.
Very impressed with the 2 delivery guys. A couple of Romanian chaps - didn’t get their names.
Can you please pass on my thanks for a very tidy job of removing the old cooker and placing the new one in situ.
Many thanks for your kind review.
And yours thanks will be passed on.
Ordered 10 items for our new kitchen and received absolutely fantastic service from ordering to delivery. Lovely friendly and helpful staff. They were flexible with holding stock and delivery. Will definitely use them again and be recommending them to others. Thankyou!
Many thanks for your kind review.
Amazing customer service from Michael. Very knowledgable, able to discuss the pros and cons of appliances. Helped me to decide what product features I really needed. Very competitive prices. Would definitely use this company again.
Amazing and helpful customer service. Very knowledgable. Helped me work through the product options so that I could decide what I really wanted/needed. Excellent company.
Ha ha ha ha ha
We bought several large items from Long Eaton last summer (2020) during the pandemic. We had chosen them because they carried most of the items we needed and their prices were highly competitive. Their sales and customer service team were excellent and very patient with us when we were dithering! It was of huge benefit to us to be able to order in advance, add more items to our order and have it all stored with them until we were ready for them to be delivered. The delivery itself was smooth and reliable.
We were immensely satisfied with Long Eaton and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Many thanks for your kind review
Customer service from ordering to delivery was helpful and friendly. They held my order in their warehouse until I needed it and delivery was very easy to arrange. Paul and Reg who delivered my order we’re also fantastic to deal with. Excellent service from start to finish, thank you.
Many thanks for your kind review
Ordered fridge freezer online, delivered on time by a friendly delivery man.
Only just had it installed as my kitchen refitting has taken longer than anticipated.
Many thanks for your kind review
Highly recommend this company. Great customer service. Quick to respond to enquiries. LEAC were able to provide all of the appliances we required at the best possible prices.
Many thanks for your kind review
Just bought a Bosch washer, easy to buy and great service, had a small problem and they sorted it straight away. I've used them before and it's always great service, I would definitely recommend them. Delivery chaps are really helpful too. 10/10
Many thanks for your kind review
We bought two appliances, a Bosch Fridge and Freezer, and were delighted with every aspect of the service. Helpful staff, superb delivery to our rural location and competitive pricing.
Many thanks for your kind review
excellent value for money, amazing service, prompt delivery
Many thanks for your kind review
They gave me good prices for the oven and hob. Obviously there were delays because of CoVid as the items were coming from Italy, but I was warned about this.
Many thanks for your kind review
Not only did I get my range cooker from them at the best price on the market, I was hugely impressed by their customer service too!
Many thanks for your kind review
Recently had our kitchen designed, supplied and fitted by the team. Very impressed with the fantastic service from start to finish.
Many thanks for your kind review
Staff are really nice and extremely helpful, with advice etc.
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.84 based on 1,044 reviews