Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Long Eaton Appliance Company

sales@leaco.co.uk

Unit 1 Acton Ave.Fields Farm Rd.Long Eaton

Live Chat

How would you rate Long Eaton Appliance Company ?

Mr/Mrs Curtis
"Our new kitchen has exceeded expectations. The service we received was excellent, from Ian's patience, interest, and expertise in helping to select units and fine tune our design, to the meticulous fitting by Craig. Thanks to all. Mr and Mrs Curtis, Oakwood, Derby"
Mr/Mrs Sanghera
"Great customer service, great staff with lots of knowledge and care about the customer's needs, always putting the customer first."
Mr/Mrs Liddell
"Spent a long time looking for the best price for a Siemens iq700 oven with microwave, obviously looking for the best price but also delivery costs. I found that a lot of English companies did not include Scotland within their standard delivery which was very frustrating as I am in Central Scotland not in the Islands! Long Eaton were not the cheapest but offered me a very competitive price, with excellent customer service and no hidden delivery charges. Communication from the company was also excellent as they kept me updated as to when my order arrived in stock and when it was sent out for delivery. I would definitely purchase from them again."
"Excellent job from start to finish. We are delighted with the kitchen and the appliances all of very high standard. We visited the showroom on recommendation, nightmare customers as we had no idea what we wanted. Jim planned the kitchen and visited our home on several occasions to ensure it was what we wanted and gave good advice and ideas. Everything ran very smoothly and efficiently. Thanks to Jim the planner, Matt the plasterer, mark the electrician, Wayne and Will the fitters. Will certainly be recommending you to others."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Staff very knowledgeable, also price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere. Would recommend to anyone looking for new appliances"
Many thanks for your kind review
"I bought all my electrical appliances for my new kitchen from Long Eaton and saved almost £1000. Their prices are extremely competitive and I found no other online site or shop cheaper than them. Excellent service with delivery as arranged. All appliances well packed. No damage or bits missing. Very highly recommended!"
Many thanks for your kind review
"They were flexible, allowing me to change my order after I had made it and paid the deposit when it became clear supplies of the first choice product were very delayed. They provided information and advice on a suitable alternative which was more readily available. Delivery was prompt."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Clear communication and reasonable prices"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very good company to deal with and prices are very competetive"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Easy purchase of all items for new kitchen price and delivery very good"
Many thanks for your kind review
"We went to Long Eaton Appliance Company when we were refitting the kitchen and they gave us the best prices on 6 out of 7 appliances. Delivery was as agreed and from start to finish they could not have been more helpful."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Great price! Good advice on phone and sought to secure out of stock items in good time for entire delivery. Very good with updates on delivery and excellent service on the delivery day."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Service was excellent in every way. Delivery on time, men who delivered fridge freezer so helpful and considerate of my home. Phone calls to let us know when it would be delivered etc. Am intending to replace oven and hob later this year and will definitely be purchasing here again as price was really good."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Good quote. Easy to deal with. Delivery as scheduled. Have no problem in recommending."
Many thanks for your kind review
"I ordered a number of kitchen appliances all of which were delivered on time and had a very helpful delivery person. I would definitely recommend Long Eaton Appliance Company."
Many thanks for your kind review
"The service was excellent , there is always someone to talk to on the end of the phone , they go to a lot of trouble to explain how things work . I am extremely happy and would not go anywhere else ."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Great customer service. Large showroom with good range of products. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Delivery at scheduled time. Driver was efficient and very helpful. Very happy with the range cooker we purchased."
Many thanks for your kind review
"What a fantastic set of lads a job well done would highly recommend."
Many thanks for your kind review
"We've bought things from them a couple of times now and each time we've been highly delighted. The staff are friendly and know all the info on the products and brands, so they can answer any questions you might have. Plus their prices are very good, that's why we went back to them again. We always recommend them if anyone asks us about appliances."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Good prices, especially when ordering several appliances together. Delivery when promised."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Appliances we bought were at a good price and well fitted"
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.79 based on 341 reviews