Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Long Eaton Appliance Company

sales@leaco.co.uk

Unit 1 Acton Ave.Fields Farm Rd.Long Eaton

How would you rate Long Eaton Appliance Company?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"We wanted to buy a fridge freezer. Although the one we wanted was not in the showroom we went ahead and ordered it. It came via Euronics but was about £70 cheaper than on euronics website. It was delivered in a week exactly as we were told ! we had a bit of trouble registering the promotional 5 year warranty but all was sorted in the end. it's not the first time we have bought from long eaton appliances and won't be the last. they are very helpful and as I already said - really good on prices."
Wilma Melville
Verified Reviewer
"Everything went according to plan deliverd exactly when promised. Two lovely guys delivered fridge freezer all the way up to scotland without a hitch. I had a reason to call Long Eaton about something I wasn’t sure of. The guy who answered phone wasn’t sure either but someone called back within five mins and sorted it out. I am now looking for a hob and oven and will definitely purchase it from them. Thank you"
"The service we have received from this company has been second to none , the team are friendly and efficient - I highly recommend them"
Mr & Mrs Bailey
Verified Reviewer
"We have purchased many items over the years from different large and small suppliers and have never had after sales service as good as this from anyone. We would highly recommend this company for the service and knowledge on the products they sell. Many thanks for your help and myself and my wife will shop with you again and recommend you to friends and family. Again many thanks."
Mr/Mrs/Miss Lowrie
Verified Buyer
"Great appliance at a very competitive price. Delivery was excellent"
Many thanks for your kind review
"What a great company. Purchased a number of appliances 3 years ago (for a very reasonable price). The AEG fridge developed a fault that the manufacturer conveniently decided wasn't covered under warranty. Sally stepped in and the decision was reversed. Result! Thank you Guys."
Ravi Chokshi
"Good place"
Ravi Chokshi
"Awesome"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Had my Miele coffee machine brilliant service from this company"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Good advice in the showroom on a range of appliances for our new kitchen. They had very competitive prices, we couldn't find a better deal online, and they held on to our order until we were ready to take delivery, which was agreed a few days before. The delivery team were friendly and careful when bringing in the stuff from the van. Would definitely use them again."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Please do not use this company just had second dishwasher delivered damaged, this company do not care!!"
Hi Lynn

I'm really sorry you felt the need to give us a bad review after trying to work with you to rectify the situation.

You ordered 4 appliances, one of which was a Beko integrated dishwasher and upon delivery you stated this appliance contained a damage to the front. We immediately ordered you a replacement, however took a few days to come in which you were informed about.

Upon delivery of your replacement Beko dishwasher, you again refused delivery for the same reason stating that there was damage to the front of the appliance. The second appliance has been brought back to our warehouse and inspected and found to be without damage. We have credited you in full for this appliance.

We accept the original dishwasher was faulty, and have arranged a replacement to which you have refused. We endeavour to keep all of our customers happy when, on the odd occasion problems arise. I urge you to work with our helpful customer service team so that we can get this issue resolved.
"Great company to buy from. I felt that they were knowledgeable, helpful and very efficient. Their prices were very competitive. We took advantage of an excellent offer they had on and upgraded our range cooker for no additional cost. I would highly recommend you check them out!"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very quick to place an order. Able to agree a delivery date."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Knowledgable, helpful, good prices."
Mr/Mrs/Miss Potts
Verified Buyer
"excellent service online and delivery people. have dealt with this company before and have always been very pleased with outcome. would recommend anyone looking for white goods to give them a try."
Mr/Mrs/Miss Murden
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable about the products. Competitive prices. Quick delivery."
Many thanks for your kind review
"We were able to purchase our Neff oven at a very reasonable price. Easy to order and pay over the phone and collection was nice and easy too. We're really happy with the oven and the service from Long Eaton Appliances was fab. Would definitely use again and have already recommended them to a friend. Thank you."
Mr/Mrs/Miss Kasza
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff and amazing showroom. Bought 4 NEFF appliances and the price they quoted was the best we could find in store or online."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Problem free purchase and delivery. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is that I was not immediately informed as to when I would be called to arrange delivery. Other than that the customer service was excellent including advice on installation."
Mr/Mrs/Miss PHEBY
Verified Buyer
"I made the enquiry, was dealt with extremely well so made the order. I was kept informed of the progress throughout and the guys who made the delivery were superb. Would definitely recommend the company and will definitely use the company again."
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.79 based on 229 reviews