Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

Tell us how Long Eaton Appliance Company made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mr/Mrs/Miss West
"I had great trouble finding a specific Smeg oven with matching microwave and extract hood in silver glass that was out of stock everywhere or waiting for a new version to arrive. I must have rang 12 stockists who could not help. I could not get much sense or indeed help from Smeg customer service either. But when I contacted Long Eaton, Terry was extremely helpful he tracked down the models found when they were arriving from Italy and double checked with the Smeg rep they all matched which was not clear from Smegs website. All products arrived earlier than expected and are perfect, so very pleased with service as well as price"
Mr/Mrs Curtis
"Our new kitchen has exceeded expectations. The service we received was excellent, from Ian's patience, interest, and expertise in helping to select units and fine tune our design, to the meticulous fitting by Craig. Thanks to all. Mr and Mrs Curtis, Oakwood, Derby"
Mr/Mrs Sanghera
"Great customer service, great staff with lots of knowledge and care about the customer's needs, always putting the customer first."
"We purchased a Siemens iQ300 curved cooker hood on 13th October and it was delivered on time - to the nearest 15 minutes! Excellent service - excellent cooker hood with very good extraction. Well done Long Eaton Appliances."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Superb service, product and price. Excellent company with friendly knowledgeable staff and I am delighted with my new cooker."
Many thanks for your kind review
"A really lovely company to deal with. I purchased a Fisher and Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher. Michael the salesman could not have been more helpful and friendly and the fitter Ian and his partner ( sorry I don't know his name ) went above and beyond the call of duty to fit it which proved to be a tad more difficult than usual due to an awkward gas pipe in our kitchen. The tension was in danger of making a happy woman very old but they got there in the end, phew! I would definitely recommend this company to my friends, actually, I would also recommend them to my enemies and the wider world."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Delivered what we wanted with a minimum of fuss. Price matched the item to that of a company with a good price but poor reviews. Good communication and no nonsense. Easy to see why they get so many good reviews. Will be back."
"Brilliant 100% Happy~"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Friendly staff, good help and advice, and brilliant all round customer service: even changing the delivery address on the day of delivery was no problem."
Many thanks for your kind review
"quick and professional company excellent 5 stars"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Good communication - friendly service - delivery guys very helpful - would use again"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very happy with service, helpful and friendly staff on the phone. Delivery was easy to organise and delivery guys where friendly and polite despite a not so easy narrow path to negotiate."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Came and fitted the boiler no problem and were very helpful in the sales customer service team."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Very good sales and delivery experience. Only disappointment was I was not informed that the appliance would not be installed."
We are Sorry Mrs Chelliah, we were unaware you required installation .
This is something we are always able to offer at a small charge at the request from the customer .
Many thanks for the kind review and can i just say how lovely the kitchen looks
"Excellent service kept me well informed of process with my order. Delivery men went beyond to get my appliance into the house. Would use again"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Friendly, efficient, excellent after sales care."
Many thanks for your kind review
"Found the company by chance online. Price seemed good for Miele so gave them a try. As the price looked possibly unusually good I was a little suspicious so made a check first. (if the price sounds too good it often isn't) However the item arrived on time and all seems well. The one criticism I have is the telephone manner which I thought could have been better, not rude but a little abrupt and rushed. I had a message when the item arrived in stock. I called to arrange delivery and pay the balance but next day someone else from the company phoned to ask the same thing. As I had already paid by credit card over the phone (no way to order/pay online that I could find) I was a little concerned, a call back was promised but never arrived. That said I have the goods as ordered so all was well. I would use again."
Hi Mr Eley,
I am sorry for the confusion on payment/Delivery , This is most unusual and intend to make sure this doesn't happen again, And i do hope you are enjoying your Miele Dryer.
"What an absolutely brilliant company. They are so friendly and professional. They helped me select what I wanted when I wasn't quite sure on which one I actually needed. Will buy from them every time from now on. Thanks guys x"
Many thanks for your kind review
"Brilliant service especially customer services"
Many thanks for your kind review
"We received excellent advice and service in purchasing a Neff oven. The fitting service was also excellent. We highly recommend Long Eaton Appliance Company and would certainly use them again"
"Very efficient."
Many thanks for your kind review
"We had specific requirements for a fridge freezer with very deep freezer compartments. The showroom sales advisor quickly found us a suitable model from Bosch in a beautiful brushed silver. Delivery was made promptly and the old appliance was disconnected and removed at no extra charge. Highly recommended!"
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.80 based on 403 reviews