Long Eaton Appliance Company Reviews

Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Catherine
Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Sara
Sales and service were very good, on our purchase of a Bosch washing machine from LEA. The installation was excellent: friendly, quick, clean and very efficient. My only criticism is that the Bosch offer redemption method was not clearly explained to us, and Bosch re-directed my enquiries to the wrong contacts three times on this. It's proved to be a long drawn-out process - we purchased the machine on May 28th and still have not had the £50 cash-back. (Apparently it's now due to us on August 11th.) Fair bit of hassle from Bosch and their promo company, so be warned: cash-backs can be over two months to be redeemed, and you may have to chase Bosch up to get it. (If LEA had pre-warned us on how to work the scheme, I'd have given them 5 stars.)
Many thanks for your review.
Researched and found this company via WHICH MAGAZINE which recommended them as a Recommended Trading Company. Contacted them , priced the Washing Machine and Ordered.I think it arrived within the fortnight safe and sound. Told when arriving.Spot on. As a family run business I would highly Recommend.Best wishes and Many Thanks.
Very professional and courteous
Many thanks for your kind review
Jim was very easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable about all the appliances, he was also very quick to reply to email correspondence. Wayne’s team were all reliable and completed the work to a very good standard so thank you all very much, we are very happy with our new kitchen.
Many thanks for your kind review
Good company to deal with. Good prices and easy an transaction.
Many thanks for your kind review
What a lovely company to deal with very polite from start to finish all the staff help all the way , lovely customer service , I would 100 per cent recommend this company the delivery men were very polite also , brilliant company thank you .
Many thanks for your kind review
From start to finish a totally professional job !! Great design by Jim & the whole process ran like clockwork. Plastering, Plumbing, Electrics & Fitting all finished to a very high standard and left as clean & tidy as possible at the end of every day ! Guys doing the work friendly, polite & skilled at there jobs. Can’t fault LE Appliance in any way
Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 Long Eaton Appliance Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Many thanks for your kind review
Very happy with appliance. Very quick delivery
Many thanks for your kind review.
Very helpful great service, delivery tea really friendly, really pleased with my purchase, usually come here for my appliances will keep on doing so…thank you to all concerned..
Many thanks for your kind review.
Michael you were most helpful today with my order and very prompt sending me information. The customer service was 5* The staff are so helpful and always accommodating best company I have come across
Lovely staff very helpful
Many thanks for your kind review.
On visiting the showroom the staff were very friendly and helpful, showed us the appliance we were interested in and explained the availability and give us a quote.
Rang up to get a price for a few appliances and they were able to beat the prices I'd found online. They held onto the products for me until I rang up with a delivery date (which was quite a few weeks). Very pleased and would recommend.
Many thanks for your kind review.
Goods not received yet but it is a pleasure to deal with a company where you speak to a friendly helpful human not a machine
Many thanks for your kind review.
5 ring glass gas hob - fab love it. Very stable pan supports, good space for pans on hob and looks great. Easy to use and fit. Delivered perfectly unwrapped in front of me to make sure all was ok and no chips etc
Many thanks for your kind review
Great service from the guys had to do a exchange and It was dealt with in a very professional manner.
Many thanks for your kind review
What wonderful service from our first contact to the delivery man and our product even arrived a few weeks early. Very competitive prices too. Can’t recommend them enough.
Many thanks for your kind review
Excellent customer service. Competitive prices. Delivery was smooth and communication was great. Highly recommended!
Many thanks for your kind review
Bosch had a long delay on.my appliances, so it was very frustrating, however, Long Eaton kept me very well informed and never failed to call me back when I asked for updates. Excellent service
Many thanks for your kind review
Excellent customer service, would highly recommend this company, I purchased all my kitchen appliances, and couldn't be more satisfied.
Long Eaton Appliance Company is rated 4.84 based on 1,167 reviews