L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Expertise in their field and services rendered was second to none.
Hi Alain, we're really pleased you had such a positive experience with us. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Both Alex and Alex were great help and able to help us get our first property in this current climate. They were both extremely helpful and knowledgeable and offered first class support and advice to us both. Great work and would highly recommend.
Thank you for the recommendation, we're really pleased to have been able to help you secure your first home! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This being my first mortgage application I was a little unsure of how to proceed but my agent April walked me through the application and made sure I understood the process. Later in the process I was passed to another agent Robbie, and he was also very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend L & C to anyone who was looking for a mortgage.
Hi Angela, thanks so much for the positive review and recommendation, we really appreciate it! Bet wishes, the L&C team.
L&C made my experience as a first time buyer stress free and enjoyable. Thanks to John I have a mortage which matches my needs and his patience and knowledge are greatly appreciated. Bobbie really supported me in the steps after finding a mortgage. I would highly recommend L&C.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Considering we were in the middle of a pandemic the service was very good.
Hi James, we're really glad to hear you were happy with our service during what was definitely a very tricky time! Best wishes, the L&C Team,
Really knowledgable and friendly. As first time buyers, L&C guided us through the process and were patient with all our questions.
Thanks for leaving us a really positive review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This is now the third mortgage I have taken out with London and Country. I would never consider going elsewhere. Special thanks to Jamie, with whom I have worked before, and to Jeorgia, with whom I worked for the first time. Outstanding individuals and service, but then that's what you get from L&C.
Hi Walter, it's great to hear you're a returning customer! Thanks for leaving us such a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
The customer level, mortgage knowledge skills and assistance we have had from Joseph has been absolutely fantastic.
We have had a number of enquires and spend hours on the phone receiving very clear explanation of how things do work for our scenarios.
Thank you so much for your patience. We can highly recommend your services to anyone.
Hi Tomasz, thank you so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it. We're very pleased our adviser was able to help you so efficiently. Thanks for letting us know! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
On the ball - very efficient & friendly
Have recommended you to a number of people
Hi Brian, we're thrilled to hear you've been recommending us, thank you! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Fast, friendly and effective service despite the Coronavirus pandemic. Very impressive!
Hi Christopher, we're really glad we were able to help with your mortgage needs during this tricky time. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service. Clearly explained and great user experience with the interface. Not intimidating as a first time buyer and everything was explained clearly and simply by advisors and case managers. Would recommend L&C to anyone looking for a mortgage, especially to first time buyers. Big thank you to Rebekah Lacey, Rebecca Robinson and Jordan for helping us through the process (we had to pull out of our first purchase and the second has gone very smoothly)
Thanks for leaving us a great review Daniel! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
As a first time buyer, I was really cautious and worried about the whole mortgage process. It was a minefield to me! Lucy Whipp made the whole process for me easy to understand and pain free. She explained things in simple, easy to understand terms and at no point did I feel pressured into working with L&C. She provided accurate advice and discussed many different options which was helpful as a first time buyer. I appreciated how easy it was to communicate with Lucy and how quickly she responded to any queries. I would definitely recommend L&C to anyone and particularly first time buyers.
Hi Michelle, we're really glad you felt supported by our adviser and had such a positive experience you'd recommend our services. Thanks very much for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I had a brilliant experience with L&C - everything was quick and efficient, so much better than it was years ago when I bought my first flat. I was informed all the way through the process, without me having to chase, updates were regularly sent, who the next account manager would be to assist at other stages of the process and a seamless transition to the acting solicitors. The online mortgage tool was very very easy and I loved the fact you got an estimate immediately by the plethora of lenders to select from.
Hi Stacey, we're so pleased you found the process to be so efficient and straightforward. That's always our aim to it's great that we delivered! Thanks for leaving us a really great review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Good service
Thanks for the positive review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C made the whole remortgage process very simple and stress free. We were given plenty of information and guided to an informed choice of mortgage provider. They were always helpful and professional throughout.
Hi Christopher, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. Thanks for the five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Really can’t recommend L&C enough, they made the whole process so straightforward. No long meetings with in bank or stress, everything was done over the phone and email. Our adviser Johnathan was particularly helpful and explained everything thoroughly as well as being there throughout the full process to explain everything and reply to any questions. I will definitely use L&C in the future
Hi Ashely, thanks so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! We look forward to helping you again in the future with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C mortgages were terrific, competitive and worked well around restrictions placed upon us during the lock down. Would definitely recommend them.

Only negative was the legal team working on their behalf. Otherwise, am so glad I managed to remortgage. Thank you L&C
Hi Karola, we're so pleased to hear you would recommend our services! I will pass on your comment on the legal team who worked on your case to the Customer Care team to look into. Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This is the second time I have used L&C to find a mortgage. I have always been very happy with the level of service I have received, and I would highly recommend them and have done so on a number of occasions.
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish even during lockdown we have managed to overcome the obstacles. I would highly recommend L&C Mortgages when considering changing mortgage providers
Very efficient.Everything very smooth and easily accessable.It took
less than 2 weeks to get the mortgage offer.Very helpful staff.
Will use again and recomand to
friends and family.
Thanks so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,431 reviews