L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
"Very happy with the service my advisor Matthew coley provided. He kept me informed with all the processes and returned calls if he wad unavailable. He did not mind my constant phone calls."
"I was very impressed with Howard my mortgage advisor, he made me aware of all the options and explained it in a simple way to ensure I made the right choice. Howard kept me up to date and went the extra mile when needed. Once passed over to a case manager it's great to have a single point of contact and the online portal is a great tool. Will use L & C when I'm due to remortgage. Thanks !"
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend."
"Very helpful, proactive, clear and efficient"
"Jason very professional also Case Manager very prompt with info and emails 100% recommend Anthony & Margaret"
"Extremely easy to deal with, found me the deal that was best for me and sorted everything out for me, very pleased."
"This is my second time using L&C for my mortgage, on both occasion I have been given fantastic advise and options. I have always been kept upto date and contacted when convenient to me. I will be using L&C again. Thank you"
"Very polite and professional service the best service I have received from anyone for years."
"keep present standard"
"Happy with L&C, friendly staff, good products and the best mortgage that I had could gotten"
"Delt with very quickly."
"Mortgages offered and reasons why explained clearly. It took the hassle out of searching various web pages and re-entering information. Process went fairly smoothly and were additional information required then emails and calls to discuss. I had applied for multiple mortgages with my own and Buy to let mortgages so i found it a little frustrating being asked for the same information and it seems L&C didn't share / talk to each other."
"Using London and Country made my life a lot easier in trying times. The choice of mortgages and the help to which I received was very good and competitive. The whole process was easier than I expected. They offered good customer service and very friendly. This is the second time I have used them."
"My experience of L&C has been a very positive experience. They have made a dream come true by getting my mortgage put in place. I can only say thankyou"
"I have to say that the mortgage advisor from L&C was great. We had some credit issues and the advisor was well informed, talked me through everything we will need to provide and reviewed our credit files to see if we can get a mortgage. He responded quickly to emails and always returned my calls. As you can imagine, there are always a lot of questions on the way. Once we had the recommendation, we were handed over to a case worker to help us through the mortgage application. Unfortunately, from then on the process became very long and painful. The case worker was not responding to our calls. Email responses were delayed, vague and mostly not actually answering our questions. The mortgage company's processing times were nearly two months, but nobody told us that at the start, L&C case worker made many mistakes on the way, not passing on some of our paperwork, which was delaying the process. It was very stressful, as at one point, we nearly lost the property. The whole process took 3 months and I would not put myself through it again. I have to say that I would approach L&C for advice but not apply for a mortgage through them again."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, and for feeding this back to us. We're sorry to read this. If you would like to make a complaint we can assist with that - simply email us an account of events, along with your full name, address and case number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk.
"Good friendly, fast service would recommend"
"L&C worked efficiently to find me the most suitable mortgage for my needs."
"Great service! Thank you."
"Using L&C made the process of getting a mortgage much easier and without a direct fee. It was my first time applying for a mortgage but by using L&C it made sure I didn't make any mistakes that could have prevented me being issued with a mortgage offer and I was given my first choice of mortgage. The only downside I would say is that you often get asked for the same documents by different people in the organisation which was a little frustrating."
"They were very helpful and found the best product to suit my needs along with the payment terms. My advisor was very friendly and easy to talk to"
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,286 reviews