L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Aida
Verified Buyer

My Husband has been dealing with L&C but I was updated through email and finally the great new :)
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Benjamin Elwell. Our home mortgage issue was resolved without any delays.
Moreover, using this company had us our status approved before the actual time which was absolutely stunning.
I am more than happy and extremely thankful for the service and help provided.
Cost effective and efficient.

Mrs Waleed Ahsan
Sonia
Verified Buyer

We are very happy with L&C service , I definitely would like to recommend for my friends.
Verified Buyer

My initial contact, Grant, was the most helpful and sincere person I have spoken to in sales, in a long time. He explained the process fully and in terms I understood. He was always there to answer my questions and even when my case was handed over to my Case Manager, Grant continued to offer support when I had any concerns.

L&C helped me to achieve a house purchase that I thought would not be possible. With some outstanding debt on credit cards and a part time income, I thought my chances of a mortgage were slim-to-none. L&C not only found the best deals for me but they also helped me with my Buy-to-Let mortgage as well.
Xiaorong
Verified Buyer

"L&C Provided a wonderful service during our mortgage application with Coventry Building Seciaty. Our adviser Mr James Park was professional and responsible, our application was successful with the help of James himself\r\n, manage Olivia and other colleagues. We are very grateful to the help of the team. We are more than happy to recommend their service to our friends. "
James
Verified Buyer

The whole process was very straight forward, efficient and professional.

Easy, quick, efficient.
Nicholas
Verified Buyer

Superb mortgage advice which resulted in a very quick and efficient re-mortgage of my house. Many thanks.
Alexander
Verified Buyer

Basically your staff. Charles Yuille, Charlotte Ayers and Charlotte Timbrell were fantastic. I have never used a broker before, but I thought the service received and the friendliness and attitude of these 3 people dealing with my case was outstanding. I truly feel like they have my best interests at heart.
I will return to L and C for future business without question.
Unverified Reviewer

After an initial call from L @ C I obtained an offer in principal by email the same evening...as I needed to make an offer on a house the next morning I was very happy..unfortunately my offer wasn't accepted but I found another house a week or so later and made an offer which was accepted..I phoned my mortgage advisor at L @ C..but no answer,I left a message,no reply,phoned again and left a message and was told my advisor would get a message to phone me urgently..no reply. After a whole week of phoning and leaving messages I've not heard word from L & C..I feel totally let down and feel stupid for trusting a company that obviously does not care..during the week I looked at the reviews about L @ C and felt sick when I read how many people they have let down...this is so very important to me and I have wasted precious time only to have to start looking for another broker from scratch and start the whole process again...I only hope the broker Simon gets to feel the anxiety I am feeling at this time .. I hope I can prevent anyone else from using this uncaring company..DO NOT USE LONDON AND COUNTRY read the reviews first !!!
Kristian
Verified Buyer

Really helpfull, efficient. Always answered the phone. Got us a great deal. 100% satisfied
Glen
Verified Buyer

"Excellent service, each department dedicated the public they serve. "
Claudia U
Verified Buyer

I needed to find a mortgage option quickly as I pulled out from my previous adviser as I found him not very efficient. I found L&C very efficient and helpful with all the advice I received.
George was great! thank you :-)
Verified Buyer

We needed specialist advice for our mortgage. We shopped around and spoke to plenty of other brokers however when we spoke with our adviser at L&C we were confident that they could help us achieve our goal. From the outset very professional, knowledgable and were there when we needed advice. The team in the Bath office are good to work with and get the job done! Which is what you want at the end of the day.
Ann

Quick communication
Joseph
Verified Buyer

Great service and a much better interest rate than I could of ever expected
Darryl
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient service tailored to my needs without pressure to do more. Monitored progress and took action where possible after a mortgage offer was received. I would have no hesitation in using L&C in the future if I needed further mortgage or insurance advice. Easily outperformed the Building Society, their agents and solicitors in terms of level of service.
Illona
Verified Buyer

The person i dealt with really put me at ease. He fully explained the process and ensured i obtained the best product for my needs
Karen
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Understood my needs, clear information and fast service. Recommended to both my son and daughter who have also now used them. Very happy customer. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, efficient and very supportive.
Lesley
Verified Buyer

Explained everything clearly and kept the process simple to understand
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,242 reviews