L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Verified Buyer

Everyone at London and Country who helped with my mortgage were helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to provide a top quality service. Communication was generally flawless and whenever we had a time slot to discuss mortgage details with an adviser, they always called on time.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Their knowledge of the mortgage market along with the advice and assistance that we were given through the whole process was second to none.
Verified Buyer

My initial contact, Grant, was the most helpful and sincere person I have spoken to in sales, in a long time. He explained the process fully and in terms I understood. He was always there to answer my questions and even when my case was handed over to my Case Manager, Grant continued to offer support when I had any concerns.

L&C helped me to achieve a house purchase that I thought would not be possible. With some outstanding debt on credit cards and a part time income, I thought my chances of a mortgage were slim-to-none. L&C not only found the best deals for me but they also helped me with my Buy-to-Let mortgage as well.
Illona
Verified Buyer

The person i dealt with really put me at ease. He fully explained the process and ensured i obtained the best product for my needs
Thomas
Verified Buyer

My mortgage application was accepted
Peter
Verified Buyer

I researched mortgage brokers a lot before deciding to go with L&C. Very quick response to my request for a call back.Our Advisor from the start (Erin) has been absolutely superb, always quick to respond to emails and calls and has kept us up to date at all times. Everything has been taken care of for us, all we had to do is produce documents when requested.They found us the best lender to suit our needs and with a great interest rate, all the solicitor business taken care of as well as a protection policy.
Jeremy
Verified Buyer

I was pleased that they were able to find a mortgage solution to suit our needs.
Verified Buyer

Nicola Pratt has been very helpful from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend L&C.
Thanks for taking the time to share your review - we'll be pleased to pass this feedback on to Nicola. L&C
Verified Buyer

I had an initial glitch but after getting the issue escalated, its been taken care of nicely so far. Will come back with more update once the application is completed.
Joanne
Verified Buyer

I have had very good service and fast response to any queries I have had.
Rohan
Verified Buyer

very knowledgeable, polite and professional service, thank you
Paul
Verified Buyer

Easy to contact, mortgage info clearly explained , kept informed all through the process, online facility good

Thorough and personable
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer

L&C provided a brilliant service for my remortgage. Robyn was always available whenever I had any questions. I would very much recommend them
Nuala
Verified Buyer

They got me my mortgage and were pretty straight up the whole way along and worked really hard to get my a good deal.

Thanks

Nuala
Steven
Verified Buyer

hi L and c were great . but get your own solicitor. blacks were very slow [part time] no matter how fast we responded we got an out of office email .and another weeks delay. my solicitor said they were being over picky on a number of issues and a simple remortgage became unnecessarily complex. i intend to contact law society as i have no faith in their internal complaints system
Verified Buyer

I've used L&C a few times now and already received great advice and a stress free service.
Mangesh
Verified Buyer

L&C moved swiftly when it came to applying for the remortgage and helped me complete the remortgage within the target time scales. I was pleased to learn that their mortgage advice came without any upfront fees.
Marisa
Verified Buyer

Very happy that we discovered London and country as they did all the leg work for us. I don't think I would have had the time to shop around, they gave me peace of mind.
Sonia
Verified Buyer

L & C was very good they kept me informed all the way. Only thing I would say make sure you have online banking. Because its easy to get all the statements they need and make sure you have online Pay slips as you will have issues. Otherwise everything is straight forward.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,231 reviews