L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"Delt with very quickly."
"Mortgages offered and reasons why explained clearly. It took the hassle out of searching various web pages and re-entering information. Process went fairly smoothly and were additional information required then emails and calls to discuss. I had applied for multiple mortgages with my own and Buy to let mortgages so i found it a little frustrating being asked for the same information and it seems L&C didn't share / talk to each other."
"Good friendly, fast service would recommend"
"L&C worked efficiently to find me the most suitable mortgage for my needs."
"Using L&C made the process of getting a mortgage much easier and without a direct fee. It was my first time applying for a mortgage but by using L&C it made sure I didn't make any mistakes that could have prevented me being issued with a mortgage offer and I was given my first choice of mortgage. The only downside I would say is that you often get asked for the same documents by different people in the organisation which was a little frustrating."
"timely response, close follow-up"
"Everyone at London and Country who helped with my mortgage were helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to provide a top quality service. Communication was generally flawless and whenever we had a time slot to discuss mortgage details with an adviser, they always called on time."
"Their knowledge of the mortgage market along with the advice and assistance that we were given through the whole process was second to none."
"My initial contact, Grant, was the most helpful and sincere person I have spoken to in sales, in a long time. He explained the process fully and in terms I understood. He was always there to answer my questions and even when my case was handed over to my Case Manager, Grant continued to offer support when I had any concerns. L&C helped me to achieve a house purchase that I thought would not be possible. With some outstanding debt on credit cards and a part time income, I thought my chances of a mortgage were slim-to-none. L&C not only found the best deals for me but they also helped me with my Buy-to-Let mortgage as well."
"The person i dealt with really put me at ease. He fully explained the process and ensured i obtained the best product for my needs"
"My mortgage application was accepted"
"I researched mortgage brokers a lot before deciding to go with L&C. Very quick response to my request for a call back.Our Advisor from the start (Erin) has been absolutely superb, always quick to respond to emails and calls and has kept us up to date at all times. Everything has been taken care of for us, all we had to do is produce documents when requested.They found us the best lender to suit our needs and with a great interest rate, all the solicitor business taken care of as well as a protection policy."
"I was pleased that they were able to find a mortgage solution to suit our needs."
"Nicola Pratt has been very helpful from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend L&C."
Thanks for taking the time to share your review - we'll be pleased to pass this feedback on to Nicola. L&C
"I had an initial glitch but after getting the issue escalated, its been taken care of nicely so far. Will come back with more update once the application is completed."
"I have had very good service and fast response to any queries I have had."
"very knowledgeable, polite and professional service, thank you"
"Easy to contact, mortgage info clearly explained , kept informed all through the process, online facility good"
"Thorough and personable"
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"L&C provided a brilliant service for my remortgage. Robyn was always available whenever I had any questions. I would very much recommend them"
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.64 based on 1,258 reviews