L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Very professional and at the same time friendly .
Would recommend to anyone
Too early to finalize a review of the service, but so far so good. Ask me again after completion.

Only negative aspect so far is the lack of a secure web portal for uploading confidential documents such as payslips and bank statements. (Trussle offer this.)

L&C have been more convenient and cheaper to use than high street alternatives. In addition there is the welcome transparency of seeing the mortgage quotes for yourself on ComparetheMarket.com rather than via the laptop of a mortgage broker on the other side of a desk.
Very efficient and helpful throughout the process
I was very pleased with the service I got from Amber and April . They always responded quickly to any queries I had and we're very pleasant.
Hi Jean, we're so pleased to hear how happy you were with the service you received! Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
difficult to get in touch with the advisor at times, but responsive elsewise. got us what we needed swiftly and well.
Hi Alice, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff, keen to get you the best deal. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to have faith in their ability to get me the best mortgage available to suit my needs.
Hi Andrew, thanks for leaving us such a positive review, we're really pleased we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
really very good, excellecent at getting things done, completed entire remortgage in about 3 weeks, lovely
Hi Paul, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review. We very much appreciate it and are glad we were able to help you so efficiently! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Excellent service
Hi Onnagh, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I was given professional advise, on the options of Mortgage that suit my requirements. My mortgage adviser kept me informed through out the process, customer service was excellent, and charges was kept to minimum.
Hi Bayode, thanks very much for leaving us a great review! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Land C helped us to sort out our remortgage.
Martin Hammond and Mary Moloney both were very helpful and very customer focused.
L and C web site is very user friendly and useful.
Thank you L and C!
Really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Thank you!
On the whole we received good service, the whole process was longwinded but I understand this would be the case with any company
There were a few things that were a bit frustrating - like being told we could get more than we could when we'd given all the information initially, finding out we couldn't go for the mortgage we were initially offered, again from information we'd already given. Once you've chosen a mortgage and are going ahead with it, they are VERY difficult to get hold of - not answering phones etc., and ask for information, and then more information in different formats.
Few annoyances, but for a free service I would definitely use again!
Thanks for the review and for being patient - we do our best but it doesn't always go smoothly. Glad it's all sorted for you now!
Excellent service! Amanda was extremely swift and efficient in finding me a suitable mortgage even though I was unsure if I could even get a one when I called.
Thanks for the great review! The L&C Team.
Advisor didn't give up when things weren't going our way. She kept us informed at all stages
Thanks for the great feedback Neil - The L&C Team
Good advice and great overview of the market
Thanks! The L& C Team
Really great advice from Tim Newton at L&C. No hard sale, not pushy, listened to all our requirements and provided some fantastic advice. Thanks Tim!
Thanks for such a positive review Nial!
I was very happy with the service I received, thank you.
Very happy
Delt with very quickly.
Mortgages offered and reasons why explained clearly. It took the hassle out of searching various web pages and re-entering information. Process went fairly smoothly and were additional information required then emails and calls to discuss.
I had applied for multiple mortgages with my own and Buy to let mortgages so i found it a little frustrating being asked for the same information and it seems L&C didn't share / talk to each other.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,430 reviews