L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"Great service and good advice with helpful advice with different Mortgage packages and providers"
Hi Christopher, thanks very much for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Brilliant. My adviser, Dale, had to put up with me for over a year. He was always friendly, helpful, didn't sound bored when he had to keep repeating the info/process to me and always returned my calls/emails quickly. Dale took away the stress of searching for the right lender and I had no doubt whatsoever that he was finding the right deal that suited my circumstances. I cannot thank Dale and L&C enough for their help. Highly recommended."
Hi Carley, we really appreciate you leaving us such a great review. It's wonderful to know that you were so happy with your adviser and the deal he helped to secure for you. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"L&c was really helpful they helped me every step of the way explained everything really well and clear and was always there if I had any questions l would highly recommend them to anyone going for a morgage"
Hi David, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Fantastic service! I have used L&C a few times now and I will always use them whenever I have to re-mortgage my property. Highly recommended service!"
Thanks so much for your recommendation! We're really pleased to hear you're a returning customer and look forward to helping you with your mortgage needs again in the future. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Great services, and a very personal one to one services!! Would definitely recommend"
Hi Michelle, thanks very much for the five star review and recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Can not thank L&C enough, esp our case manager Jennifer Burns. They were absolutely phenomenal in their service and products and helped us get a mortgage easily on a tricky property where we’d had issue with a previous broker! I wish I’d gone straight to L&C!! I honestly can not recommend them highly enough!!"
Hi Sian, thanks so much for leaving us a five star review, we really appreciate the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Ryan was a fantastic adviser on remorgage that did take some time from the lender. Would highly recommend and definitely will use L&C again"
Hi Christopher, we're so pleased to hear we'll be helping you with your mortgage needs again in the future! Thanks for leaving us such a great review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Fantastic support and guidance. The whole process can we quite stressful for a first time buyer, but the team took all the stress away."
Hi Asha, we're really pleased to hear we were able to make finding a mortgage a stress free experience for you! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Every step of the process went smoothly"
Hi Nigel, we're very happy to hear your mortgage application through us went smoothly. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"L&C are excellent, providing swift, helpful and accurate support in finding and applying for a mortgage"
We're really pleased to hear you were so happy with the service we provided and we able to help you with your mortgage needs. Thanks for leaving us five stars! Best wishes, the L&C Team
"L&C were very helpful throughout the entire mortgage application process. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently and explained to me by our advisor and case manager either via the phone or email and it was easy to track my application progress online. Would definitely recommend using L&C"
Thanks very much for the recommendation and leaving us such a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Great professional service. I thought getting a mortgage would be a tricky process but with L&C it was anything but that. They have highly knowledgeable agents whom offer honest advice and not just out to get a sale at any cost. The best mortgage offer I got was through L&C, they really do search for the best deal. And they also take their fees from the provider so you don't have to pay directly from your pocket. I would highly recommend them."
Hi Mohammed, thank you very much for the recommendation. We're so pleased to hear we were able to find you the best deal and you were happy with the service you received. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"I had great service from L&C, they helped me with every little step! As a first time buyer I struggled to understand most of was required from myself throughout the whole process and what some 'technical' terms meant, no doubt I was a pain going back and forth checking things but they were really patient with me and explained things in "simple" terms for me. The communication i found was great, there wasn't long periods of time where i wasn't hearing anything. I did expect to be chasing them all the time, but I didn't have too they were emailing/calling which for me was great. I would use these again and i would also recommend to family/friends. I would also like to specially thank Samuel Gilbert who was FANTASTIC throughout finding a suitable mortgage to getting the mortgage agreement."
Hi Ashleigh, we're so pleased we were able to guide you through the process as a first time buyer and you'd be happy to use our services again. We really appreciate the 5 stars!

Due to data protection regulations, please could you remove the name of our employee from your review? Best wishes, the L&C Team
"Couldn't ask for better. Helped me every step of the way"
Thanks Stuart! We're very glad to hear we were able to help you with your mortgage requirements. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Excellent. Explained process for first time buyers. Continued to check for better rates before exchange."
Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"This is the 2nd time I have used L&C in the last few months, and yet again I am very happy with there speed, efficiency and service. Well done and thank you!"
Thanks for the five star review Jonathan! Best wishes, the L&C Team
"very good would denefailty recommend this company to any of my friends"
Thanks so much for the recommendation Andrew, we always really appreciate it. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Great experience with Kevin the adviser and Elizabeth the case manager. Both an absolute pleasure to work with."
Hi Marite, we're so pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received on your mortgage case! Best wishes, the L&C Team
"Fantastic customer service and explanations, I have been kept well informed throughout the process of buying my first home."
Thanks very much for leaving us such a positive review Luke! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Friendly, Knowledgeable staff, keen to get you the best deal. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to have faith in their ability to get me the best mortgage available to suit my needs."
Hi Andrew, thanks for leaving us such a positive review, we're really pleased we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,370 reviews