L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

michelle.nicholls@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"This was a very easy process and I was kept informed every step of the way. Any questions were answered quickly and they were always polite. Would always recommend and use again in the future."
Thanks very much for the great review Paul!
"Advisor didn't give up when things weren't going our way. She kept us informed at all stages"
Thanks for the great feedback Neil - The L&C Team
"Really happy with the service we received from L&C. Chris & Alex made the process so much easier and explained everything throughout. With being a busy Community Nurse, it's not always possible to make contact over the phone, but L&C dealt with most things via email, ensuring that I could respond when convenient. Me and my husband would highly recommend L&C. Friendly, reliable service. Thank you, Claire & Ryland Roberts"
Thanks for sending us such a great review Claire - much appreciated - The L&C Team
"Friendly and helpful staff. No fees. Good advice. Mortgage approved. Thank you."
Thanks for giving us such a great review Robert - The L&C Team
"From start to finish, I was very impressed with how well I was treated as a customer. My first phone call involved discussing my specific needs, and the following day I was contacted and was given a mortgage that was absolutely perfect for me. The service and communication was impeccable throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to apply for my next mortgage through London and Country"
Thanks Christopher. Glad it was a really positive experience for you! The L&C Team.
"excellent communication and friendly staff always on call to answer any questions quickly and efficiently"
Thanks for the positive review. The L&C Team.
Thanks for the great review - The L&C Team
"Wrong product"
"Takes the hassle out of searching for the most relevant available mortgage rate and application."
Thanks for the positive review!
"Good advice and great overview of the market"
Thanks! The L& C Team
"Really great advice from Tim Newton at L&C. No hard sale, not pushy, listened to all our requirements and provided some fantastic advice. Thanks Tim!"
Thanks for such a positive review Nial!
"Good advisor with advise. Professional and very supportive. Even if you Keep bugging them.:-)"
Thanks for a great review Zameer!
"If I could put 0 stars I would.. trust me. So this seems like a good idea, the form is straight forward to fill in. Got a call from an “experienced mortgage broker” within 10 minutes who ran through the details of my form. Took all the details including height and weight. And promised a callback Monday at 4.30. Low and behold, I got a call back exactly as I was promised. Again. Great experience so far. So Tuesday, I emailed my mortgage broker. No response. I then called and proceeded with my agreement in principle application. I heard nothing from my broke & then got email confirmation yesterday from Atom Bank (suggested lender) . I received contact from my Case worker today when checking I noticed the property price and deposit amount did not match what was discussed. So I called to query this stating I did not want to speak to my mortgage advisor so I was due a callback from his supervisor Dan. My phone rang shortly after with my mortgage broker explaining he had applied to a company that doesn’t lend under a certain property value. My offer was accepted in writing on Tuesday and he was informed of the amount but still signed me up for this company. I then asked what to do and he confirmed I would need to increase my deposit amount and potentially increase my offer. WHY WOULD I SPEND MORE THAN WHAT MYSELF AND THE SELLERS ARE HAPPY WITH? I then called and spoke to someone from the switchboard who assured me I’d get a callback to discuss my complaint. An hour later, no callback. I called again spoke to another switchboard agent called Amy who I told I did not want to speak to the mortgage broker I was dealing with originally. She assured me that she would escalate this. Then phone call from Sean the mortgage broker to ask if I wanted to proceed with another lender. I told him I did not want to proceed with L&C and requested my details are removed and my application is cancelled. I also advised that this is due to his error, falsifying figures just to make some commission at my expense. Will not deal with this company or Sean Bohill ever again."
Hi Rayhannah

I'm sorry to hear this and understand Sean's supervisor has already contacted you to clarify the situation. If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know at socialmedia@landc.co.uk. Thanks , L&C
"Hreat customer service"
"Excellent, prompt and adaptable customer service. Staff were knowledgeable and responsive throughout our dealings with them."
"Going through the remortgage process can be daunting, but you made it very simple for me. I’d definitely recommend L&C and will be using you again when I next need to remortgage. Thank you."
"Fast efficient uncomplicated service - and found me an amazing offer. I would recommend this company to everyone in need of financial assistance. Helped me get a remortgage and sorted life insurance for me"
"I was recommended L&C by a friend of mine who has used them whilst moving house. I needed to renegotiate my own mortgage so decided to drop them an email. I spoke to a really friendly mortgage broker, who worked to my schedule as a teacher to fit in time to talk to me. She talked me through exactly what needed to be done at each step of the process and gave me advice on other products I might need as well. I felt very confident in what was happening and understood what all my options were."
"They sorted everything out for me with speed and efficiency."
"They sorted everything out for me and kept me up dated every step of the way. They took all the pressure away giving me a lovely remortgaging experience😀"
"Unbiased, professional and excellent service. Very knowledegable and informative on the calls. Great communication throughout my application and friendly to deal with. Made the mortgage application process effortless. Would not hesitate to recommend/use them again. Very impressed. Thanks particularly at L&C to Joseph Everson & Lauren Short who handled my application."
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,297 reviews