L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Trying to get someone to speak to on the phone about a mortgage is a nightmare, after about 8 attempts I finally got talking to someone who can give me a mortgage. The interactions with this broker were brilliant in terms of selecting a mortgage and getting advice - this was super helpful and exactly what I needed as a first time buyer. However after that the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. While some things are out of their control and are with the bank, I had to pick up the phone myself to the valuer to push on getting a property valued and on that phone call I found out L&C didn’t tell me the valuer could not get through to the developer and were looking for an alternative number to call and this was the hold up. There was also delays in terms of providing documents and contact details for the lenders conveyancer after I received my mortgage offer. A bumpy experience end to end!
I'm very sorry to hear you had to get involved so heavily in your mortgage application. That's not the experience we aim to provide for our customers and it's very disappointing. If you could please email your customer reference number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we'll look into this with our Customer Care Team. Best wishes, L&C.
Very helpful staff, keeping you updated often.
Hi Dewi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! Best wishes, L&C.
Excellent staff very supportive and constantly on the case on behalf of clients
As a first time buyer the whole process of getting a mortgage was daunting. I was recommended L&C by a work colleague and I am so glad I was. Fantastic service, great communication and made the process of getting a mortgage easy and straight forward, with a professional team who couldn't do enough for you. As a first time buyer i couldn't have wished for a bettwr service. Found me the best deal for me and I will be recommending them to others in the future. Thanks again.
Great support and service.
Very professional and at the same time friendly .
Would recommend to anyone
Too early to finalize a review of the service, but so far so good. Ask me again after completion.

Only negative aspect so far is the lack of a secure web portal for uploading confidential documents such as payslips and bank statements. (Trussle offer this.)

L&C have been more convenient and cheaper to use than high street alternatives. In addition there is the welcome transparency of seeing the mortgage quotes for yourself on ComparetheMarket.com rather than via the laptop of a mortgage broker on the other side of a desk.
The process of having a mortgage with L&C couldn’t be simpler, we had a man called Benjamin Watch who has been nothing but superb in his help to finding us the right mortgage, would recommend to anybody.
My initial contact and assistance was fantastic! My requirements were listened to and a really suitable product was offered. Since then though I can't get call backs or replies to emails. The service has tailed off
I have arranged many mortgages with L&C and return each time because my adviser is excellent, very helpful and knowledgable.
This time quite disappointed with communication
I'm very sorry to hear you found the communication on your mortgage case to be poor. If you could please email your reference number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we'll take a look at what happened with our Customer Care team and see how we could have improved your experience. Best wishes, L&C.
Good service
Very efficient and helpful throughout the process
Helpful, efficient and achieved the desired outcome, namely a cheaper new mortgage deal.
Neil Murray our mortgage adviser is always ready to help and gets the application in (Limited Company) on time. Very good service always.
From start to finish the whole process was managed quickly and professionally. As a first time buyer I was a little unsure of where to even start looking for a mortgage but Doug talked me through everything thoroughly, found me a great deal that suited me and my circumstances. Communication was great and he kept me informed on what was happening. Would definitely recommend them.
Hi Stephanie, thanks for letting us know what a great experience you had and thanks so much for the recommendation! Best wishes, L&C.
Very speedy and efficient.
Really trustworthy and friendly staff.
Helped me out considerably when trying to remortgage. Highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job, it means a lot to us! Best wishes, L&C.
L&C make remortgaging simple. They do all of the work quickly and courteously. I actually can’t think of a reason not to use them. Have recommended them to many of my friends and originally used them because they were recommended to me.
Hi Eileen, thank you so much for the recommendation, it's very much appreciated! Best wishes, L&C.
Fantastic service from Sam and Mary. We could not have asked for anything better when buying our first home.
Hi Alexander, thanks for leaving us such positive feedback! Best wishes, L&C.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,435 reviews