L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

socialmedia@landc.co.uk

Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath

So easy to do and they are very professional and understanding
Very helpful and quick service. Very good and competitive options to choose from
I was impressed with L&C from the start as my adviser was extremely knowledgeable, supportive and patient with my lack of initial knowledge. As it moved a step, my case manager kept me updated with weekly phone calls.
My lender has only very recently issued a mortgage offer so it may be a while until my mortgage is officially completed; however, my experience with L&C has been really positive so far. Both my mortgage advisor, Ben Washford, and my case manager, Andrew Wardle, have been extremely helpful, patient, and responsive. I would highly recommend L&C if you are new to the mortgage game, especially during these uncertain times. Nichola P
I have not completed the purchase of my property yet but so far I have had a great experience with L&C mortgages. All of the staff are very friendly and ensure they are putting your interests first ! I did not feel any pressure from any of the team and they gave me time to ensure that I was making the best decisions for me. I would recommend L&C mortgages.
Thanks very much for the recommendation Kathryn, we really appreciate your positive feedback! Best wishes, L&C.
Excellent, very responsive once I got to speak to someone. Really good service, would certainly rate them.
Trying to get someone to speak to on the phone about a mortgage is a nightmare, after about 8 attempts I finally got talking to someone who can give me a mortgage. The interactions with this broker were brilliant in terms of selecting a mortgage and getting advice - this was super helpful and exactly what I needed as a first time buyer. However after that the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. While some things are out of their control and are with the bank, I had to pick up the phone myself to the valuer to push on getting a property valued and on that phone call I found out L&C didn’t tell me the valuer could not get through to the developer and were looking for an alternative number to call and this was the hold up. There was also delays in terms of providing documents and contact details for the lenders conveyancer after I received my mortgage offer. A bumpy experience end to end!
I'm very sorry to hear you had to get involved so heavily in your mortgage application. That's not the experience we aim to provide for our customers and it's very disappointing. If you could please email your customer reference number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we'll look into this with our Customer Care Team. Best wishes, L&C.
Very helpful staff, keeping you updated often.
Hi Dewi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! Best wishes, L&C.
Excellent staff very supportive and constantly on the case on behalf of clients
As a first time buyer the whole process of getting a mortgage was daunting. I was recommended L&C by a work colleague and I am so glad I was. Fantastic service, great communication and made the process of getting a mortgage easy and straight forward, with a professional team who couldn't do enough for you. As a first time buyer i couldn't have wished for a bettwr service. Found me the best deal for me and I will be recommending them to others in the future. Thanks again.
Great support and service.
Very professional and at the same time friendly . Would recommend to anyone
Too early to finalize a review of the service, but so far so good. Ask me again after completion. Only negative aspect so far is the lack of a secure web portal for uploading confidential documents such as payslips and bank statements. (Trussle offer this.) L&C have been more convenient and cheaper to use than high street alternatives. In addition there is the welcome transparency of seeing the mortgage quotes for yourself on ComparetheMarket.com rather than via the laptop of a mortgage broker on the other side of a desk.
The process of having a mortgage with L&C couldn’t be simpler, we had a man called Benjamin Watch who has been nothing but superb in his help to finding us the right mortgage, would recommend to anybody.
My initial contact and assistance was fantastic! My requirements were listened to and a really suitable product was offered. Since then though I can't get call backs or replies to emails. The service has tailed off
I have arranged many mortgages with L&C and return each time because my adviser is excellent, very helpful and knowledgable.
This time quite disappointed with communication
I'm very sorry to hear you found the communication on your mortgage case to be poor. If you could please email your reference number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we'll take a look at what happened with our Customer Care team and see how we could have improved your experience. Best wishes, L&C.
Good service
Very efficient and helpful throughout the process
Helpful, efficient and achieved the desired outcome, namely a cheaper new mortgage deal.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,441 reviews