L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

How would you rate L&C - London & Country Mortgages?

Maria A
Verified Buyer

As in previous occasions, they have been extremely efficient and they have found the best options for us.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Verified Reviewer

What a shocking company, it took weeks to get any correspondence and i told them I would look elsewhere I also felt they were focusing me to only one mortgage company called platform which I have no doubt gives them the biggest commission.

Stay away from this company they are useless
Sunday
Verified Buyer

L&C - London & Country Mortgages they are very good and very professional. Even though I was informed that my credit ratings was at borderline, they still manager to get my mortgage application approved.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Whole process was made easy & uncomplicated to go through. Everything was done for us.
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Today I experienced the behaviour of a rude, bad mannered mortgage advisor who gave the impression that he didn't care if I got a mortgage or not and encouraged me to take my business elsewhere. He wasn't experienced, helpful and did not even try to get me a mortgage. I cannot recommend this company at all.
We're really sorry to read this. Please could you email us with your full name and postcode so that we can find you on our system and listen to your call? Our email address is socialmedia@landc.co.uk. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Fast reliable advise. Quick response, efficient and excellent tracking and update of application.
Great team of experienced advisor to recommend the mortgage of your need.
Highly recommended.
Thanks
Verified Buyer

So helpful and no request was too much to ask. Better service than any others I've come across
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Really not a great service. As soon as it become apparent my mortgage application was not going to be the easiest the phone calls dried up, I would ring in and leave messages and would not get calls back when promised. After a couple of weeks of I went to another broker for a second opinion and had a mortgage in principle within three days with a high street lender and within two weeks I had a mortgage offer from the same lender. I have now completed on buying my first house despite the delays L&C caused.
We're really sorry to hear this, Mark. As part of our commitment to customer service, we would like to investigate your experience. Please could you send us your case ID, full name and your postcode to socialmedia@landc.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Thanks L&C
Unverified Reviewer

Broker never called me back, so chased up again with no success
We're sorry to hear this. If you could email us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk with your case number, postcode and full name, we'll locate you and look into your case. Thanks L&C
Peter
Verified Buyer

L&C were very professional, polite and understood my requirements. They were very quick in processing my application with the Elliott the Financial Consultant and Mary-Helen as my Case Manager. I would recommend L&C to anyone who is looking for a mortgage.
Rafal
Verified Buyer

The Services from start to finished was exceptional and the process was very fast and smooth. Information provided was tailored to our needs and we were very surprised on how fast the application progressed. The communication throughout was first class. This is a highly recommended company.
Unverified Reviewer

We've had experiences with London and Country twice. The first time dealing with them, we were going to purchase a New Build and everything looked to be going smoothly. The broker was very helpful. We did however decide against the purchase. 6 months later I went back with a new property in mind, this time not a new build. We gave all out details to the new broker, and he told us the absolute maximum we could borrow was £16,000 less than we needed and we would get rejected if we applied for over this. We then decided to go at it alone, got the DIP and now mortgage offer for the full amount we needed without any problems at all. Not entirely sure why the broker decided we weren't worth helping, but I am glad they forced us to do it alone and cut out the middle man.
Kate O
Verified Reviewer

We recently completed on our first house purchase and L&C couldn't have provided a better service. Our advisor, Rebecca, has the patience of a saint, answering all of our queries and running through things with me when I didn't understand something. She was always considered in her advice, was genuinely friendly and approachable and always answered or returned calls promptly. I would have no hesitation in using L&C again.
Katarzyna
Verified Buyer

Buying a house and getting a mortgage is normally quite a stressful time. L&C made this so much easier for me! My Adviser and Case Manager were absolutely amazing acting very promptly and giving me options tailored to my needs. With L&C I have the mortgage, the lawyers and the insurance. It has been a great experience where I felt really well looked after. I will recommend L&C to people looking for mortgage or remortgage.
Shahan
Verified Buyer

By giving the best solution based on my actual need.
Unverified Reviewer

Applied for remortgage. Despite them having my correct email they sent KFI to an incorrect emIl address. They also notified this incorrect email to the sols who ended up sending all of the paper work to a third party. As a result nothing was received by me for weeks until I chased the matter. Discovered they had been sending everything to a third party. They failed to amend the email address on their records. Not only this but they also incorrectly advised the sols on fixed charges and failed to accept I had not received the KFI. Totally unacceptable service and failed to accept or acknowledge their faults.
We're so sorry to read this. Please could you email us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk along with your case number and postcode - so that we can investigate this.
Unverified Reviewer

Useless! Had some credit issues in past but l&c are not interested! Only want 'prime' in and out cases! Will take forever to process any information and fob you off with Misleading information...you get what you pay for I suppose?!?
Sorry to hear this, it's certainly not the level of service we look to provide. If you can email your details to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we can find your case and look into this further. Thanks for your feedback, L&C.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Supportive, friendly advisors who took our needs into account when considering products. I would highly recommend L and C, who work tirelessly on behalf of the customer to ensure the process is stress free whilst offering value for money and excellent service.
Edward
Verified Buyer

Steven Duck from L&C made my mortgage renewal very quick and easy. He looked through the market and found me a good deal, and the whole process required very little effort from me. I probably spent less than an hour in total, discussing my situation, my finances, and filling in forms. With no extra fee on top. I'd happily recommend L&C to anyone, especially those as time poor as I am.
Pauline
Verified Buyer

I have used London & Country Mortgages for several years now and wouldn't want to change to anyone else. They have full access to all the mortgage products on the market and being an experienced portfolio landlord it's important to get the right advice on this. My advisor Doug Miller is great he knows exactly what he's doing, everything works seamlessly from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with the service I receive from Doug at L&C totally recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage, excellent customer service, fast and efficient service and no fee!
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.67 based on 1,166 reviews