L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"I went into this process with some reticence but was quickly made to feel at ease. Hassan was very professional, friendly and communicated well. I really felt he listened and was determined to find the very best deal to suit my needs. I would definitely recommend L & C mortgages to everyone!"
Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to let us know you were so happy with the service Hassan provided. We really appreciate the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Consistent professional service."
Hi Sirihong, thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Daniel Lawrence was brilliant, gave excellent advice in a timely manner and made the whole process as simple and worry free as it could be. An amazing service."
Hi Samuel, we're really pleased to hear we were able to take the stress out of finding a mortgage for you. Thanks for leaving us such a great review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"really very good, excellecent at getting things done, completed entire remortgage in about 3 weeks, lovely"
Hi Paul, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review. We very much appreciate it and are glad we were able to help you so efficiently! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"L&C were recommended by my son and his wife who had used their services when they lived in London and continued to do so when they moved to the midlands. We put an offer on a house before having sold ours and the vendors wanted completion in just over 5 weeks from when they accepted our offer. This put considerable pressure on us to move on the purchase quickly. L&C made a recommendation for a mortgage deal, having considered our needs and we are well on our way to exchange and hopefully completion."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Best of luck with the move. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"Professional friendly advice throughout my experience."
Hi Emile, thanks very much for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Both my advisor Timba and case manager Megan were great. Timba made everything so simple, explained everything really well and did so at a time that suited me. They made getting a mortgage seem easy and kept me up to date. Would definitely recommend L&C!"
Hi Hannah, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Excellent service"
Hi Onnagh, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Very disciplined and professional team who care about customer."
"From my initial conversation with Jonathan, I was impressed. The time taken, the efforts put in and the personal touch was incredibly well received. Then progressing from Jonathan to Georgia, the trend continued. The team are all very welcoming and great to talk to. They all help at each stage and provide a perfect level of service"
Hi Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Really pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"I was given professional advise, on the options of Mortgage that suit my requirements. My mortgage adviser kept me informed through out the process, customer service was excellent, and charges was kept to minimum."
Hi Bayode, thanks very much for leaving us a great review! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"We have been so impressed with the advice and how straightforward the process has been in securing our remortgage through L & C Morthages. A big thank you to Rory Walsh and Megan McAdam for taking us through the process, we would certainly recommend this free service, to all. Also a mention to Aimee Saville for her service on providing additional information in relation to the best insurance deals."
Hi Paul, thanks so much for the recommendation and five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Our experience with L&C was absolutely fantastic. They were efficient, friendly, informative and found us a great deal on our mortgage. In particular Alistair Ellis who was available whenever I needed him, and answered all of my questions without judgement. A massive thank you to him and the team for making our mortgage search pain and hassle free. I would recommend you to anyone I know looking for a mortgage broker."
"Daniel Johnson was extremely helpful and swift in his advice and assistance. I had a few issues and setbacks with the purchase and with the lender.Daniel was very helpful and reassuring in looking for a new lender and converting to another property. Kudos to Daniel who was a life-saver, at least that’s how it felt!"
Thanks for such a positive review Elisabeth!
"Land C helped us to sort out our remortgage. Martin Hammond and Mary Moloney both were very helpful and very customer focused. L and C web site is very user friendly and useful. Thank you L and C!"
Really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Thank you!
"On the whole we received good service, the whole process was longwinded but I understand this would be the case with any company"
"I would have no hesitation recommending L&C - I found them to be very helpful at every stage of the process with great communications, useful recommendations and very accessable at all times. I wish the rest of the companies we dealt with for our move were as good. Thank you L&C."
"Fantastic service"
Thanks for the positive review!
"I would like to say how amazing your service has been through out my whole experience and in particular miranda Hickey and Rebecca Robinson who were my case managers there service was exceptional from start to finish and i could not thank them anymore. Ive recommended your services to three people i already know. Thank you"
Thanks Faye - really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a positive review.
"excellent service."
Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review!
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,329 reviews