L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Simon
Verified Buyer

Very smooth process, with direct contact with a real person when any question arose
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Communication was brilliant, kept me well informed of the progress
Brigitte
Verified Buyer

My particular situation was not an easy one; however L&C mortgages persisted and was able to find me a mortgage which allowed me to purchase my house and move in. I am very thankful to L&C for all the research and leg work associated with finding me a suitable mortgage. I was thrilled with the result.
Tasleema
Verified Buyer

they took the stress out comparing
Lloyd
Verified Buyer

Still waiting for the remortgage to go through 5 months after being accepted!
Hi Lloyd, we'd like to know what's happened here. Please can you email your postcode and case number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk? Thanks
Parminder
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent from start to finish.
Jordan
Verified Buyer

The service was impeccable from beginning to end. Being a first time buyer can be quite daunting but the adviser (Joseph Turner) and my dedicated case handler (Jayde Guy) made it all very easy for myself and my fiance. You should use L&C.
Alice
Verified Buyer

Steven helped us get our first house, and guided us through the process, which was totally unknown to us. We wouldn't be in our lovely home if it wasn't for Steven finding us the best deal and advising us on what we could do to make sure it all went smoothly. He was always available to speak and quick to respond to questions.
Huge thanks to Steven, Katie and the team for all of their help.
Verified Buyer

Very helpfully and great service..........
Glenn
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish. Nicky understood our circumstances and found us the right lender and product. Cannot recommend L & C enough.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

We were recommended by a friend. Will Harrison advised us throughout the application, and made it easy and effortless. We were kept up to date with the progress and the mortgage offer was received quickly and exactly as Will had advised. Very pleased !!
John
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional kept up to date throughout the mortgage application process.
Tailor made to your requirements they really understand their clients needs.
This is my second time using L&C once for a remortgage this time for purchase of a new home, by using L&C we were able to purchase our forever dream home.
John & Sue
Verified Buyer

Everyone at London and Country who helped with my mortgage were helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to provide a top quality service. Communication was generally flawless and whenever we had a time slot to discuss mortgage details with an adviser, they always called on time.
Lauren
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the service that I received from L&C Mortgages! They made finding the right mortgage to receiving a mortgage offer straight forward, quick & stress-free! Thank you again!!
Verified Buyer

Got me to where I wanted to be. New how to play my situation in the morgage market to get me the best deal possible. Kept me informed along the way and shared in my happiness at getting over a few little hurdles.
Amy
Verified Buyer

The service was so easy to use. Brilliant customer care team and everyone was really knowledgeable. It was just so easy having L&C manage everything for us. Its great that you can also sort out life and home insurance with them too. Would definitely recommend to everyone else who is buying a house - particularly first time buyers.
Paula
Verified Buyer

Really great service. Friendly staff always happy to help.
William
Verified Buyer

My experience of L&C was very good. They are knowledgeable in identifying the most favourable deals, and helpful at all stages. Obviously they are funded by commission, but I always felt that my interests were their main consideraton. I particularly appreciated the fact that they were always easy to contact and quick to respond, and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Their knowledge of the mortgage market along with the advice and assistance that we were given through the whole process was second to none.
Aida
Verified Buyer

My Husband has been dealing with L&C but I was updated through email and finally the great new :)
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Benjamin Elwell. Our home mortgage issue was resolved without any delays.
Moreover, using this company had us our status approved before the actual time which was absolutely stunning.
I am more than happy and extremely thankful for the service and help provided.
Cost effective and efficient.

Mrs Waleed Ahsan