L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Popular Questions:

How can I contact L&C - London & Country Mortgages?

michelle.nicholls@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"From my initial conversation with Jonathan, I was impressed. The time taken, the efforts put in and the personal touch was incredibly well received. Then progressing from Jonathan to Georgia, the trend continued. The team are all very welcoming and great to talk to. They all help at each stage and provide a perfect level of service"
Hi Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Really pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"I was given professional advise, on the options of Mortgage that suit my requirements. My mortgage adviser kept me informed through out the process, customer service was excellent, and charges was kept to minimum."
Hi Bayode, thanks very much for leaving us a great review! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"We have been so impressed with the advice and how straightforward the process has been in securing our remortgage through L & C Morthages. A big thank you to Rory Walsh and Megan McAdam for taking us through the process, we would certainly recommend this free service, to all. Also a mention to Aimee Saville for her service on providing additional information in relation to the best insurance deals."
Hi Paul, thanks so much for the recommendation and five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
"Our experience with L&C was absolutely fantastic. They were efficient, friendly, informative and found us a great deal on our mortgage. In particular Alistair Ellis who was available whenever I needed him, and answered all of my questions without judgement. A massive thank you to him and the team for making our mortgage search pain and hassle free. I would recommend you to anyone I know looking for a mortgage broker."
"Daniel Johnson was extremely helpful and swift in his advice and assistance. I had a few issues and setbacks with the purchase and with the lender.Daniel was very helpful and reassuring in looking for a new lender and converting to another property. Kudos to Daniel who was a life-saver, at least that’s how it felt!"
Thanks for such a positive review Elisabeth!
"Land C helped us to sort out our remortgage. Martin Hammond and Mary Moloney both were very helpful and very customer focused. L and C web site is very user friendly and useful. Thank you L and C!"
Really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Thank you!
"On the whole we received good service, the whole process was longwinded but I understand this would be the case with any company"
"I would have no hesitation recommending L&C - I found them to be very helpful at every stage of the process with great communications, useful recommendations and very accessable at all times. I wish the rest of the companies we dealt with for our move were as good. Thank you L&C."
"Fantastic service"
Thanks for the positive review!
"I would like to say how amazing your service has been through out my whole experience and in particular miranda Hickey and Rebecca Robinson who were my case managers there service was exceptional from start to finish and i could not thank them anymore. Ive recommended your services to three people i already know. Thank you"
Thanks Faye - really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a positive review.
"excellent service."
Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review!
"Smooth transaction..."
Thanks Annabelle!
"Amber, Lauren and James all worked really hard for me and my husband. We are delighted with our new mortgages, which will save us a lot of money each month. Thank you so much! An excellent service from start to finish and FREE. Just great."
Thanks Rebecca - really please it all went well!
"Really helped with the whole process."
"There were a few things that were a bit frustrating - like being told we could get more than we could when we'd given all the information initially, finding out we couldn't go for the mortgage we were initially offered, again from information we'd already given. Once you've chosen a mortgage and are going ahead with it, they are VERY difficult to get hold of - not answering phones etc., and ask for information, and then more information in different formats. Few annoyances, but for a free service I would definitely use again!"
Thanks for the review and for being patient - we do our best but it doesn't always go smoothly. Glad it's all sorted for you now!
"My mortgage application was dealt with smoothly and professionally bt L&G staff, I have no complaints, I informed them what type of product I wanted, and how long I wanted it for. Then I sat back and let them do the leg work and to be fair they came up with the goods. Very happy with the service L&G provided."
Thanks Roger - appreciate the positive review!
"Absolutely amazing company. This was my first mortgage and it all went very smoothly. Cannot recommend them highly enough."
Thanks Damiano and good luck!
"Steven has been very helpful, patient and prompt. We would definitely trust him to manage our next mortgage."
Many thanks for a positive review - hope to see you next time and we can help again!
"Brilliant service. Thank you"
Thanks for the five stars!
"Great service and great turnaround Thoroughly recommend to any first time buyers as they broke the process down into clear and incremental steps Thanks!"
Thanks Benjamin and Good Luck!
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,320 reviews