L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"keep present standard"
"Happy with L&C, friendly staff, good products and the best mortgage that I had could gotten"
"Delt with very quickly."
"Mortgages offered and reasons why explained clearly. It took the hassle out of searching various web pages and re-entering information. Process went fairly smoothly and were additional information required then emails and calls to discuss. I had applied for multiple mortgages with my own and Buy to let mortgages so i found it a little frustrating being asked for the same information and it seems L&C didn't share / talk to each other."
"Using London and Country made my life a lot easier in trying times. The choice of mortgages and the help to which I received was very good and competitive. The whole process was easier than I expected. They offered good customer service and very friendly. This is the second time I have used them."
"My experience of L&C has been a very positive experience. They have made a dream come true by getting my mortgage put in place. I can only say thankyou"
"I have to say that the mortgage advisor from L&C was great. We had some credit issues and the advisor was well informed, talked me through everything we will need to provide and reviewed our credit files to see if we can get a mortgage. He responded quickly to emails and always returned my calls. As you can imagine, there are always a lot of questions on the way. Once we had the recommendation, we were handed over to a case worker to help us through the mortgage application. Unfortunately, from then on the process became very long and painful. The case worker was not responding to our calls. Email responses were delayed, vague and mostly not actually answering our questions. The mortgage company's processing times were nearly two months, but nobody told us that at the start, L&C case worker made many mistakes on the way, not passing on some of our paperwork, which was delaying the process. It was very stressful, as at one point, we nearly lost the property. The whole process took 3 months and I would not put myself through it again. I have to say that I would approach L&C for advice but not apply for a mortgage through them again."
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, and for feeding this back to us. We're sorry to read this. If you would like to make a complaint we can assist with that - simply email us an account of events, along with your full name, address and case number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk.
"Good friendly, fast service would recommend"
"L&C worked efficiently to find me the most suitable mortgage for my needs."
"Great service! Thank you."
"Using L&C made the process of getting a mortgage much easier and without a direct fee. It was my first time applying for a mortgage but by using L&C it made sure I didn't make any mistakes that could have prevented me being issued with a mortgage offer and I was given my first choice of mortgage. The only downside I would say is that you often get asked for the same documents by different people in the organisation which was a little frustrating."
"They were very helpful and found the best product to suit my needs along with the payment terms. My advisor was very friendly and easy to talk to"
"Erin was very informative and pleasant and quickly assessed my wants and needs. These were summed up perfectly in suitability report."
"Excellent knowledge and contacts to gain best mortgage available for us. Quick response/ availability. Polite."
"timely response, close follow-up"
"very efficient service"
"Very smooth process, with direct contact with a real person when any question arose"
"Communication was brilliant, kept me well informed of the progress"
"My particular situation was not an easy one; however L&C mortgages persisted and was able to find me a mortgage which allowed me to purchase my house and move in. I am very thankful to L&C for all the research and leg work associated with finding me a suitable mortgage. I was thrilled with the result."
"they took the stress out comparing"
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.64 based on 1,258 reviews