L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Great support and service.
The process of having a mortgage with L&C couldn’t be simpler, we had a man called Benjamin Watch who has been nothing but superb in his help to finding us the right mortgage, would recommend to anybody.
I have arranged many mortgages with L&C and return each time because my adviser is excellent, very helpful and knowledgable.
Good service
Helpful, efficient and achieved the desired outcome, namely a cheaper new mortgage deal.
Neil Murray our mortgage adviser is always ready to help and gets the application in (Limited Company) on time. Very good service always.
From start to finish the whole process was managed quickly and professionally. As a first time buyer I was a little unsure of where to even start looking for a mortgage but Doug talked me through everything thoroughly, found me a great deal that suited me and my circumstances. Communication was great and he kept me informed on what was happening. Would definitely recommend them.
Hi Stephanie, thanks for letting us know what a great experience you had and thanks so much for the recommendation! Best wishes, L&C.
Very speedy and efficient.
Really trustworthy and friendly staff.
Helped me out considerably when trying to remortgage. Highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job, it means a lot to us! Best wishes, L&C.
L&C make remortgaging simple. They do all of the work quickly and courteously. I actually can’t think of a reason not to use them. Have recommended them to many of my friends and originally used them because they were recommended to me.
Hi Eileen, thank you so much for the recommendation, it's very much appreciated! Best wishes, L&C.
Fantastic service from Sam and Mary. We could not have asked for anything better when buying our first home.
Hi Alexander, thanks for leaving us such positive feedback! Best wishes, L&C.
Amazing help and sorted it all out perfectly Rachel Godfrey especially was amazing.
Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a five star review! We're really pleased to have been able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, L&C.
They were a massive help in finding me the eight mortgage and life insurance. Super helpful, really quick at getting back to me and processing my application. Bradley was a star.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the five star review and your really positive feedback! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
L&C kept me engaged and up to date with the progress on my mortgage once they had found one tailored to my needs. I had a named representative I was able to communicate with at a personal level. I would recommend them to anyone wanting support in finding a mortgage or remortagage as they do the work for you at no cost to you.
Hi Malcolm, thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service; professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. This is the second time I have used L&C to remortgage and I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
Hi Jennifer, we're really pleased we could help you so efficiently with your remortgage. We're also thrilled to hear you're a returning customer and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Expertise in their field and services rendered was second to none.
Hi Alain, we're really pleased you had such a positive experience with us. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Both Alex and Alex were great help and able to help us get our first property in this current climate. They were both extremely helpful and knowledgeable and offered first class support and advice to us both. Great work and would highly recommend.
Thank you for the recommendation, we're really pleased to have been able to help you secure your first home! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This being my first mortgage application I was a little unsure of how to proceed but my agent April walked me through the application and made sure I understood the process. Later in the process I was passed to another agent Robbie, and he was also very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend L & C to anyone who was looking for a mortgage.
Hi Angela, thanks so much for the positive review and recommendation, we really appreciate it! Bet wishes, the L&C team.
L&C made my experience as a first time buyer stress free and enjoyable. Thanks to John I have a mortage which matches my needs and his patience and knowledge are greatly appreciated. Bobbie really supported me in the steps after finding a mortgage. I would highly recommend L&C.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Considering we were in the middle of a pandemic the service was very good.
Hi James, we're really glad to hear you were happy with our service during what was definitely a very tricky time! Best wishes, the L&C Team,
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,431 reviews