L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

michelle.nicholls@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"excellent helpful advisors and case managers who fully explained the process and kept me informed of progress. As a first time buyer i expected it to be a lot more difficult and troublesome but it went very smoothly thanks to my advisor and case manager,"
Hi Nadeem, thanks for the great review! Really glad we were able to help you. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
"This was a very easy process and I was kept informed every step of the way. Any questions were answered quickly and they were always polite. Would always recommend and use again in the future."
Thanks very much for the great review Paul!
"Really happy with the service we received from L&C. Chris & Alex made the process so much easier and explained everything throughout. With being a busy Community Nurse, it's not always possible to make contact over the phone, but L&C dealt with most things via email, ensuring that I could respond when convenient. Me and my husband would highly recommend L&C. Friendly, reliable service. Thank you, Claire & Ryland Roberts"
Thanks for sending us such a great review Claire - much appreciated - The L&C Team
"Friendly and helpful staff. No fees. Good advice. Mortgage approved. Thank you."
Thanks for giving us such a great review Robert - The L&C Team
"From start to finish, I was very impressed with how well I was treated as a customer. My first phone call involved discussing my specific needs, and the following day I was contacted and was given a mortgage that was absolutely perfect for me. The service and communication was impeccable throughout and I wouldn't hesitate to apply for my next mortgage through London and Country"
Thanks Christopher. Glad it was a really positive experience for you! The L&C Team.
"excellent communication and friendly staff always on call to answer any questions quickly and efficiently"
Thanks for the positive review. The L&C Team.
Thanks for the great review - The L&C Team
"Good advisor with advise. Professional and very supportive. Even if you Keep bugging them.:-)"
Thanks for a great review Zameer!
"Hreat customer service"
"Excellent, prompt and adaptable customer service. Staff were knowledgeable and responsive throughout our dealings with them."
"Going through the remortgage process can be daunting, but you made it very simple for me. I’d definitely recommend L&C and will be using you again when I next need to remortgage. Thank you."
"Fast efficient uncomplicated service - and found me an amazing offer. I would recommend this company to everyone in need of financial assistance. Helped me get a remortgage and sorted life insurance for me"
"I was recommended L&C by a friend of mine who has used them whilst moving house. I needed to renegotiate my own mortgage so decided to drop them an email. I spoke to a really friendly mortgage broker, who worked to my schedule as a teacher to fit in time to talk to me. She talked me through exactly what needed to be done at each step of the process and gave me advice on other products I might need as well. I felt very confident in what was happening and understood what all my options were."
"They sorted everything out for me with speed and efficiency."
"They sorted everything out for me and kept me up dated every step of the way. They took all the pressure away giving me a lovely remortgaging experience😀"
"Unbiased, professional and excellent service. Very knowledegable and informative on the calls. Great communication throughout my application and friendly to deal with. Made the mortgage application process effortless. Would not hesitate to recommend/use them again. Very impressed. Thanks particularly at L&C to Joseph Everson & Lauren Short who handled my application."
"EXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE BY KNOWLEDGABLE ADVISOR FOLLOWED BY A GOOD CASE MANAGER MEANING THE APPLICATION WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD FOR ME AND NO HASSLE AT ALL. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
"Had a prompt efficient and friendly help, especially ours being not an easy account."
"Very professional & effective team of brokers. Will keep coming back for the level of service provided. OH' did I also mention that its also free..."
"Very quick and efficient, keeping us up to date as things progress. will definately recommend"
"Very rapid response and within days my mortgage offer, extremely happy"
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,298 reviews