L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Verified Buyer

Very helpfully and great service..........
Glenn
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish. Nicky understood our circumstances and found us the right lender and product. Cannot recommend L & C enough.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

We were recommended by a friend. Will Harrison advised us throughout the application, and made it easy and effortless. We were kept up to date with the progress and the mortgage offer was received quickly and exactly as Will had advised. Very pleased !!
John
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional kept up to date throughout the mortgage application process.
Tailor made to your requirements they really understand their clients needs.
This is my second time using L&C once for a remortgage this time for purchase of a new home, by using L&C we were able to purchase our forever dream home.
John & Sue
Lauren
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the service that I received from L&C Mortgages! They made finding the right mortgage to receiving a mortgage offer straight forward, quick & stress-free! Thank you again!!
Verified Buyer

Got me to where I wanted to be. New how to play my situation in the morgage market to get me the best deal possible. Kept me informed along the way and shared in my happiness at getting over a few little hurdles.
Amy
Verified Buyer

The service was so easy to use. Brilliant customer care team and everyone was really knowledgeable. It was just so easy having L&C manage everything for us. Its great that you can also sort out life and home insurance with them too. Would definitely recommend to everyone else who is buying a house - particularly first time buyers.
Paula
Verified Buyer

Really great service. Friendly staff always happy to help.
William
Verified Buyer

My experience of L&C was very good. They are knowledgeable in identifying the most favourable deals, and helpful at all stages. Obviously they are funded by commission, but I always felt that my interests were their main consideraton. I particularly appreciated the fact that they were always easy to contact and quick to respond, and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Aida
Verified Buyer

My Husband has been dealing with L&C but I was updated through email and finally the great new :)
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Benjamin Elwell. Our home mortgage issue was resolved without any delays.
Moreover, using this company had us our status approved before the actual time which was absolutely stunning.
I am more than happy and extremely thankful for the service and help provided.
Cost effective and efficient.

Mrs Waleed Ahsan
Sonia
Verified Buyer

We are very happy with L&C service , I definitely would like to recommend for my friends.
Xiaorong
Verified Buyer

"L&C Provided a wonderful service during our mortgage application with Coventry Building Seciaty. Our adviser Mr James Park was professional and responsible, our application was successful with the help of James himself\r\n, manage Olivia and other colleagues. We are very grateful to the help of the team. We are more than happy to recommend their service to our friends. "
James
Verified Buyer

The whole process was very straight forward, efficient and professional.

Easy, quick, efficient.
Nicholas
Verified Buyer

Superb mortgage advice which resulted in a very quick and efficient re-mortgage of my house. Many thanks.
Alexander
Verified Buyer

Basically your staff. Charles Yuille, Charlotte Ayers and Charlotte Timbrell were fantastic. I have never used a broker before, but I thought the service received and the friendliness and attitude of these 3 people dealing with my case was outstanding. I truly feel like they have my best interests at heart.
I will return to L and C for future business without question.
Kristian
Verified Buyer

Really helpfull, efficient. Always answered the phone. Got us a great deal. 100% satisfied
Glen
Verified Buyer

"Excellent service, each department dedicated the public they serve. "
Claudia U
Verified Buyer

I needed to find a mortgage option quickly as I pulled out from my previous adviser as I found him not very efficient. I found L&C very efficient and helpful with all the advice I received.
George was great! thank you :-)
Verified Buyer

We needed specialist advice for our mortgage. We shopped around and spoke to plenty of other brokers however when we spoke with our adviser at L&C we were confident that they could help us achieve our goal. From the outset very professional, knowledgable and were there when we needed advice. The team in the Bath office are good to work with and get the job done! Which is what you want at the end of the day.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,231 reviews