L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

socialmedia@landc.co.uk

Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath

Very helpful and quick service. Very good and competitive options to choose from
My lender has only very recently issued a mortgage offer so it may be a while until my mortgage is officially completed; however, my experience with L&C has been really positive so far. Both my mortgage advisor, Ben Washford, and my case manager, Andrew Wardle, have been extremely helpful, patient, and responsive. I would highly recommend L&C if you are new to the mortgage game, especially during these uncertain times. Nichola P
I have not completed the purchase of my property yet but so far I have had a great experience with L&C mortgages. All of the staff are very friendly and ensure they are putting your interests first ! I did not feel any pressure from any of the team and they gave me time to ensure that I was making the best decisions for me. I would recommend L&C mortgages.
Thanks very much for the recommendation Kathryn, we really appreciate your positive feedback! Best wishes, L&C.
Excellent, very responsive once I got to speak to someone. Really good service, would certainly rate them.
Very helpful staff, keeping you updated often.
Hi Dewi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! Best wishes, L&C.
Excellent staff very supportive and constantly on the case on behalf of clients
As a first time buyer the whole process of getting a mortgage was daunting. I was recommended L&C by a work colleague and I am so glad I was. Fantastic service, great communication and made the process of getting a mortgage easy and straight forward, with a professional team who couldn't do enough for you. As a first time buyer i couldn't have wished for a bettwr service. Found me the best deal for me and I will be recommending them to others in the future. Thanks again.
Great support and service.
The process of having a mortgage with L&C couldn’t be simpler, we had a man called Benjamin Watch who has been nothing but superb in his help to finding us the right mortgage, would recommend to anybody.
I have arranged many mortgages with L&C and return each time because my adviser is excellent, very helpful and knowledgable.
Good service
Helpful, efficient and achieved the desired outcome, namely a cheaper new mortgage deal.
Neil Murray our mortgage adviser is always ready to help and gets the application in (Limited Company) on time. Very good service always.
From start to finish the whole process was managed quickly and professionally. As a first time buyer I was a little unsure of where to even start looking for a mortgage but Doug talked me through everything thoroughly, found me a great deal that suited me and my circumstances. Communication was great and he kept me informed on what was happening. Would definitely recommend them.
Hi Stephanie, thanks for letting us know what a great experience you had and thanks so much for the recommendation! Best wishes, L&C.
Very speedy and efficient.
Really trustworthy and friendly staff. Helped me out considerably when trying to remortgage. Highly recommended.
Hi Richard, thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job, it means a lot to us! Best wishes, L&C.
L&C make remortgaging simple. They do all of the work quickly and courteously. I actually can’t think of a reason not to use them. Have recommended them to many of my friends and originally used them because they were recommended to me.
Hi Eileen, thank you so much for the recommendation, it's very much appreciated! Best wishes, L&C.
Fantastic service from Sam and Mary. We could not have asked for anything better when buying our first home.
Hi Alexander, thanks for leaving us such positive feedback! Best wishes, L&C.
Amazing help and sorted it all out perfectly Rachel Godfrey especially was amazing.
Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a five star review! We're really pleased to have been able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, L&C.
They were a massive help in finding me the eight mortgage and life insurance. Super helpful, really quick at getting back to me and processing my application. Bradley was a star.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the five star review and your really positive feedback! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,440 reviews