Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great company with very hard working contractors who did a brilliant job on my loft.Everything left really tidy and even put back insulation over unboarded area which another workman from different company had thrown to one side..Attention to detail and great value for money"
"We were very impressed with the service. We didn’t have to wait long for the installation and the fitter was quick and efficient. We’re really happy with our ladder!"
"From the first phone call requesting information to the completion of my Loft being boarded, and a new loft ladder and light being fitted, the service was excellent I was updated on a regular basis and the fitters were very professional. I would recommend the Loft Storage Company to anyone considering any loft conversion work."
"Very well-organised, professional approach to the work with good communication between the office, myself and the loft-boarding team. The actual job was done to a very high standard and the two people doing the boarding worked with fast but with great care."
"Professional and friendly company. When I phoned to make an appointment to have a loft ladder fitted. The man I spoke with was polite and helpful, and reassured me that all would be ok, as I was unsure that the measures I’d taken were accurate. The guys that fitted the ladder were quick, tidy and efficient. Would definitely recommend"
"a good job done efficiently and promptly"
"I am very pleased indeed with my loft ladder. The company were very prompt and the fitter was most polite and helpful. I am a short person and my loft ladder is easy to operate and of very good quality. All the tradesmen that have needed access to my loft have been very impressed with the ladder."
"Good service, happy with result and lived up to quote."
"First class work and service"
"I was very impressed with Loft Storage Solutions from my first phone call to the installation of the ladder. The installation was quick and efficient."
"It was fine - lightweight, easy to use, and the fitter was very helpful."
"There's literally nothing to say other than, if you need loft related works then these are your guys. Well priced, knowledgeable, efficient, tidy and polite. One of the easiest and most mess free home improvements I've ever had done. Highly recommended."
"From the survey to the installation, very professional, tidy and friendly staff. I would certainly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company."
"Firstly it was very short notice and the fitters were kind enough to meet me in a another location to collect the keys for the property prior to starting due to the urgency. Secondly despite a lot of items in storage, they managed to work around this and complete a perfect job in a day."
"The company were very efficient from the first enquirey. They had no problem when I changed my mind about the style. The two men that came to do the work were again efficient and clean and tidy ... in fact brilliant ... I’m am so pleased with the result."
"Very pleased with the loft ladder. I was able to go up into the loft today, first time for years. Thank you Loft Storage Room Company for all your work."
"An excellent service from enquiry, survey, booking to installation. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout. The installation team were extremely helpful, hard working and tidy. Would highly recommend."
"I had a loft ladder installed and was so impressed with the quality of the product and the professionalism of the organisation that I checked through their brochure to see what else they offered. I decided to have the whole loft properly boarded. It was great to deal with people who honour their promises, respect your property and always turn up at the agreed time, sadly all too rare these days."
"The 2 fitters from Loft Storage Company were great. They were both kind and curtious, and totally respected our property whilst doing the loft. Although we only had a loft boarded, I would definitely recommend this company as the workmanship was great and we found them really competitive on price. If I ever get round to converting the loft, then the Loft Company would definitely be our first port of call."
"Installation quick and easy to use time will tell if it works well"
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 141 reviews