Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
"Easy to deal with. Good communication via phone and email. friendly. Arrived on date on time. Fitter was helpful, efficient, tidy and done installation without any fuss or bother."
"The guys did exactly what I asked for the finish was fantastic."
"Very quick,tidy professionally done I would totally recommend the company to anyone a very happy customer"
"Absolutely thrilled with loft. From survey to completion I am extremely happy. Surveyor listened to everything we wanted and put together a very good package. Fitters were on time,very tidy workers and two very nice chaps. They cleaned everything before they left and did a first rate job. I would not hesitate to use this company again. Many Thanks to you all. Mrs S Smith."
Mrs French
Verified Buyer
"Great service, quick efficient, no mess."
"Installed within the time frame A very good and polite work force The catch on the loft door is a bit temperamental Also I haven’t received through the post the guarantee for the work I expect it’s on it’s way"
"Very Pleased with the new loft ladder and a very friendly business and efficient service."
"Done exactly what was required, nice job, very clean and tidy given all the dust and rubbish in the loft, would highly recommend"
Mr Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Excellent in every respect. Reliable, punctual. The two gentlemen who boarded and insulated our loft were exceptionally professional, clean and tidy workers. They did a truly exceptional job. We are very pleased with our loft. The men work very hard, and just do not stop until they finish their work. Thank you so much. Highly recommended."
Mr Duckett
Verified Buyer
"The young man from Loft Storage Room Company to install my loft ladder, I classify him to be a professional man. He arrived on time and took his shoes off and inspected the loft ladder hatch area and asked which way I wanted the hatch door to open. Before starting installation he laid dust sheets from front door to hatch door area. After work was completed he made sure I was happy with his work and opening and operating the ladder. He made sure no mess was left. A great job was done. Brian from Staines"
"From the first phone call to completion they were efficient,professional and a pleasure to do business with. What they promised they delivered both in quality and price. No hidden extras. Would thoroughly recommend them."
"Loft Storage Room Company was very good to deal with from initial enquiry onwards. We wanted to make our unboarded loft space into a usable storage location; after our initial telephone enquiry they sent someone out to assess the work required and sent a quotation through within 24 hours. Their sales team are strictly non-intrusive and after sending the quotation (by email and post as agreed) do not pester you with follow-on calls but wait for you to come back to them. Once we confirmed they were able to schedule the work in a very suitable timeframe. The floor had to be raised and boarded, no support struts needed to be added in our case. The team arrived on time and got straight to work, were very unobtrusive while on-site and finished the same day. Several weeks on from completion we are very happy with the job done and can happily recommend the company to others."
"Supplying us with a loft ladder that is easily accessible any time of day"
Mrs Manning
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. From the first call, the survey and the guys fitting the loft board were quick, clean and quiet."
Miss Moore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish,very efficient , clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend Great job, thank you"
"5 STAR SERVICE"
Mr Clifton
Verified Buyer
"The guys arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently despite the loft being a tricky shape to deal with! They were friendly and tidy and the quote was reasonable. Highly recommend."
"Absolutely fabulous company. Very quick, efficient and clean. The products they used were of good quality Did a great job and would recommend them to anyone"
"Polite and friendly staff. Fast and efficient service."
Mr Pitcairn
Verified Buyer
"The loft is now easier to access and storage increased significantly. The work was carried out fast and efficiently and cleanly. A great job, I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.89 based on 92 reviews