Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

Tell us how Loft Storage Room Company made you happy
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Ms France
Mr Casey
This company do exactly what they say they will, when they say they will do it. The job started and finished on time. The team are courteous, tidy and very helpful. The end result is a very useable loft area that will be a valuable addition to my home and allow me to have my spare rooms back instead of using them as office and storage for my small business. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 27th July 2021
We were very pleased with the service provided The workers arrived on time, kept the hall and landing covered well and cleaned up completely after they had finished.They were polite and friendly. They did a good job of demonstrating the telescopic ladder.We are happy to recommend them
An easy and outstanding service from beginning to end. Would totally recommend this company. The survey was done on time and accurately and under no obligation to buy certainly not a £100 deposit! We chose what we wanted done from the quote and the office staff were excellent giving us exactly what we needed and not at all pushy trying to sell other goods. The guys arrived on time, Josh and Charlie and were the best any one could want. They were both very efficient, the work was done in a timely manner and to an extremely high standard. They cleaned up and hoovered after they had finished and at the same time were friendly and very informative of the work we had done. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing loft storage space. I was concerned to begin with as a new build but Josh put me totally at ease at that everything was safe and my loft is now filling up lovely!
Smooth process from the first telephone call to the extended trap space and ladder being fitted. Good communication and an overall team effort throughout, ending with a nice tidy job completed.
After almost three years of constant use of my loft ladder, the ancient floor boards to which it was attached had begun to give up. I asked Loft Storage Room Company if they could take a look and two very pleasant gentlemen arrived exactly at the time arranged and reattached the anchors to a new board firmly fixed to the joists. 20 minutes and the job was complete and better than that, it was done under the warranty. They explained exactly what they had done, left no mess and left me impressed. I would love to recommend them and the Loft Storage Room Company to anyone considering a loft ladder. Absolutely super service.
The loft, once an area where one didn't want to go, is now transformed to a bright usable storage room - Chris and Matt certainly had their work cut out, especially working in such a small dark space, they did a really brilliant job. Aidan installed 2 Velux windows in the roof which was done superbly. Ellie in the office was very friendly and communicative - all in all, I would definitely recommend them.
The fitters arrived promptly on the agreed day and worked efficiently and tidily. The work completed was as described.
We had a loft ladder fitted and from the start to end I’m very happy with how this company handled things. Greg came to fit the ladder and he was very professional, would recommend. Staff in the office were nice and helpful too.
ATTENTION TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS THEY CHARGE £100 FOR A VISIT BEFORE THEY DO ANYTHING. THIS IS AGAINST CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT. DO NOT PAY £100 , IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT THEY OFFER, YOU LOST £100 THESE PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF COWBOYS. BE CAREFULL. ITS LIKE TO HAVE A TEST DRIVE YOU HAVE TO PAY £100 IN ADVANCE AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CAR YOU LOST £100. THEY NO BUSINESS ETHICS.
Andrew, Under normal circumstances, it would be impossible for a company of our size to be able to identify you as a customer from your first name alone. However, your call to us yesterday has left us with no doubt that, although you are not a customer of ours, it is clear who you are. Your telephone call was automatically recorded, as with all our calls, and has been reviewed internally. You were aggressive and abusive to a young member of our sales team, causing considerable distress. When the office manager took over the call, they too were screamed at and insulted. This level of abuse directed to our staff is unacceptable and the comments you made in this review are inaccurate and disregard the truth of the matter. We object to your defamatory comments, which are not an indication of the ethics we adhere to as a company and are also clearly libellous. We have never in the history of this company been referred to as ‘cowboys’ and we stringently object to that connotation. Your telephone call and subsequent review are now in the hands of our solicitors. To clarify, we only ask for a £100 survey charge for one product in our entire range, namely the Timber Foldaway Deluxe. This procedure was put into place several years ago to combat select competitors who were advising customers to obtain a survey from us, at our expense, to analyse whether the hatch could be altered to accommodate this ladder and then to return to them for an under-cut quote, without incurring the costs of the survey themselves. It should be noted that the price of this ladder is openly advertised before committing to the survey and it is explained that should you proceed with the installation, the £100 is deducted from the final invoice. In addition, should the ladder not fit, the £100 is refunded and therefore the cost of the survey is absorbed by our company without any financial impact to the customer. To conclude, we are not inclined to conduct surveys for other companies due to the expense of dedicated, qualified surveyors and all related costs that go with it. In terms of your accusation that we as a company are breaching the Consumer Act 2019, you are misinformed. All our potential customers have a customary 14-day cooling off period should they change their mind, and we strictly adhere to that. Our procedure is clearly advised to our potential customers prior to booking a survey for this ladder, which they are of course free to accept or decline. This was something our office staff tried to explain to you but were met with abuse and threats. We advise that your threat to ‘do everything in your power to destroy this Company’ could result in legal proceedings against you. In addition, any further verbal and/or threatening abuse levelled at our staff will be forwarded to the relevant authorities.
Excellent experience with The Loft Storage Room Company. They sent a surveyor promptly on request and provided a range of quotes for different work for us to consider - very professional and no unpleasant pushiness or hard sell that we have experienced with other insulation companies. They were very patient with us having to change the dates several times due to other works which had to take place beforehand. On the day, Josh and Charlie were prompt, friendly and did an excellent and tidy job, putting down sheets over our carpets so that we didn't end up with old nasty fibreglass all over the house. Their workmanship was excellent - couldn't fault it - and they moved all the plugs for us too. Project completed within the 1.5 day estimate. We are both happy customers.
Professional and courteous with excellent skills.
Excellent from start to finish. Good communications and pleasant to deal with online and with Ben who did the installation. Made sure everything down to the finishing touches were all sorted. Only used the ladder a few times so still to see how it goes. If it falls down after a few uses then I'll be back in touch! But, for now, very very happy.
We had our loft changed from a nothing space into a usueable storage room. We can't recommend these guys highly enough. Everything was simple from start to finish. Friendly staff. Easy process. Clear and simple language. The quote was broken down into easy to read language. The workers were friendly, on time, every single, took away all rubbish, so no need for a skip, cleaned up every day and you would know they had been there. All in all they did a fabulous job, very reasonable price. Took care of everything including building control. We are so pleased. Thanks
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021
The work itself was good - we had a reg sized loft boarded and a new hatch with extendable ladder installed. Unfortunately, there was a lot of (admittedly superficial) damage that needed to be fixed after they left - dents/scratches to woodwork, marks that needed to be painted over, tears to wallpaper etc. And a large chunk taken out of the ceiling they tried to fill in themselves but just shoved a oversized wad of putty in. Loft great... spatial awareness not so great.
Swift and precise work. The guys took real pride in the job and the end result is excellent.
All went very well finish good not painted ???????
Excellent service and quality fitting of a loft ladder by Ben
I used the Loft Storage Company to enlarge my loft entrance, fit a ladder and board the loft area. The installation was conducted by a great team of guys who were very helpful, friendly and professional. The installation was priced really fairly offering me the best value and service. I would certainly recommend the company.
The company fitted electrical services into my loft including two new LED strip lights and two double 13 amp power sockets. The work was completed quickly and to a high standard without interruption the my mains supply. The electrician was very friendly, completed the work just as I specified and left no mess at all. The cost was exactly as agreed and I received a printed invoice with three year guarantee. I have previously had my loft boarded by the company, which was also excellent. I would recommend the Loft Storage Room Competition to anyone.
Outstanding service. They not only price matched but the team were great. Very clean, and kept me informed throughout. I would recommend them.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 345 reviews