Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Mr Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from moment of quick response to online message/enquiry. Extremely prompt, efficient office work and workmen did excellent neat and tidy job. More businesses should follow your example!"
Mrs Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Efficient fast completion of work. However after three requests for a quote to replace a velux window we did not receive a reply."
"Great job, we are very happy with the loft ladder and new , hatch door that was installed in our bungalow recently. The work was carried out in an efficient manner and the guy who did the job was very helpful in showing myself and my son how to use it safely."
"Given there are many companies offering these services I was initially attracted to this company by their execellent website. When I rang them, I then got straight to someone who knew the business and gave excellent advice. I chose the timber foldaway deluxe loft ladder as I liked the design and it wasn’t significantly more than metal versions. I liked the speed of the response time from initial agreement to installation all done within 2 weeks, I very much liked the personal and efficient treatment I was given, the installation was done exactly within the agreed 2 hour window and of the course the product met all my needs. Many thanks"
Mrs Crofts
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the work that was carried out. They were very flexible and fitted around when I was available for the work to be carried out. They communicated every step of the way and were very reliable. Would highly recommend."
"Very efficient service and the loft ladder is sturdy and well fitted."
Ms Preston
Verified Buyer
"They came did the job to my specifications and left no hassle they did a great job."
"They installed it very quickly no fuss no mess."
"I found the whole process from initial visit to completion of work, very informative, smooth and trouble free. I would love to say the resulting space and high level of workmanship was worth all the hassle - but in fact there wasn't any hassle!! - they even helped me empty the loft which was of my main causes of anxiety. The work was completed in a very short time with minimum interruption to our daily lives. We now have a fabulous accessible storage space, half used for storage which makes our downstairs very tidy and half used as a den/play room for the kids. We have a small landing, so I was advised to have the ladder access from my daughter's bedroom. This means that the space is accessible most of the time which means she plays up there every day. It has definitely been worth every penny."
"The Loft Storage Company boarded out our previously inaccessible loft, added a new hatch aperture with a foldaway ladder and put in strip lighting. They did a fantastic job, and were great to deal with - from quote to fitting - couldn’t be happier with the job they did. 5 stars all round."
"Arrived on time, excellent service, very polite, demonstrated how ladder and hatch worked. Very pleased with the all round service, neat and tidy, couldn’t ask for more."
"I needed a clean and efficient service to make my loft floor more usable. The company respected my home and carpets and completed the job quickly."
"Quick, efficient and job well done. Would highly recommend"
Mrs Colgan
Verified Buyer
"A big thank you to team Aiden. My husband and I are very pleased the professional service we received and can’t believe the transformation....we now have substantial storage space and dust free . I would happily recommend this company"
"Prompt service at a good price, loft ladder works a treat!"
"The team that came were brilliant. They made no mess and worked hard all day and managed to compete all the work in one day. I have now been using the loft for a few weeks and it is great. The loft ladder is easy to use, the lighting is good and we are managing to declutter the house at long last. I wish I had done this before and would definitely recommend this company. From first contact to last they were helpful, friendly and professional. The price was very good value and everything to a high standard."
"I had my loft boarded and a new loft hatch with ladder installed. The people who came to install my loft were polite and helpful and I was happy to leave them in the house unattended while I ran errands. When I came back the work was done and I was pleased with the results."
"We have been impressed with every stage of our project with Loft Storage Room Company. No pressure at all to proceed but we would highly recommend using this company to others. Very professional and courteous staff."
"Really nice guys, did a good job. It turned out there was loads of rubbish underneath the insulation in our loft - they got rid of 3 van fulls of it at no extra cost"
"Excellent no hassle service and provided what we hoped for"
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews