Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Miss Woodrow
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Mr Hanley
I cannot fault the "Loft Storage Company" we were extremely happy with the level of work that took place at our property and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others looking to have a loft storage space.

The Team (Greg + Marcin) that arrived to complete works were very skilled and time efficient and cleaned up after themselves everyday making us feel like they were no intrusion at all.

All works took 6 days to complete and the difference from how the loft looked before to now is awesome!
Absolutely over the moon with my new loft space! Greg's teams was excellent, covid compliant, polite, tidy, seriously hard workers, they showed me each stage of their work so i could see they were doing it to a high standard, and the job was completed in a week!. Really couldn't have asked for a more professional company to do the work!
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Brilliant! Efficient, great quality work for a great price. It was all done in a few hours and the communication was excellent too. Can't rate them highly enough
I would like to say a big thank you for the hard work and the professionalism showed by your staff Josh & James who did a marvellous job with all the fittings and the electrician Ben for doing the work quickly and efficiently. All three of them were really friendly and an asset to your company.
Riza Yehiya - Watford
Excellent job done by Ben, very professional and polite.
Will definitely recommend. Thanks again.
What a company. Dedicated, skilful workers. Very tidy and reliable. We had a loft room installed and it turned out far better than expected. Wonderful.
Peter- Cromer
Arrived promptly in the morning completed a 21m2 half loft boarding within 3 hours and the electrician installed the loft light and switch shortly after.

All in all a fully positive experience. Would recommend.
A fantastic team who delivered beyond my expectations. Fast, efficient and a really good job for a reasonable price.
Loft was finished on time with good quality workmanship,guys worked really hard ,cleaned down everyday ,now have a excellent storage room ,
We were really pleased with the work done to insulate and board our loft space. The team were very efficient, professional and courteous. We would highly recommend this company.
Perfect!! Great company pleasure to have used them. Our installation was great.
Cant fault the service right from first contact, survey and the install team. Seamless work from start to finish and a really top job carried out - also due to availability they were able to start work 3 days after confirming our deposit. Before and after pics added
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
I had a new loft ladder and Ben was very efficient and polite - the job was completed very quickly and I’m delighted with the results.
A very efficient company who I can highly recommend.
I had a loft ladder installed recently and was very pleased with the final result. I was also really happy with the way the company dealt with problems that happened during the initial installation, where the fit of the hatch wasn't quite right and I wasn't happy with the result. The company were very prompt in recognising there was an issue and sending someone to remedy the problem. Great work, thank you.
The work (loft ladder install and a hatch) was done by engineer quickly and neatly. I'm happy with the result and professionalism. Keep it this way!
Brilliant renovation of loft - insulation and boarding. Greg and Martin finished the work in less than a day, they were very efficient and tidy. Cost of work was very reasonable. If you are thinking of getting your loft renovated then we can highly recommend using LOFT STORAGE ROOM COMPANY.
Excellent experience from the friendly surveyor and prompt quote to the very hardworking fitting team. Fantastic job done, would highly recommend this company.
Emailed direct to info.......
The review the client emailed directly is as followed:

I want to offer sincere thanks for a job well done today- Thursday am 11.2.21 at my home, Chimney Cottage.
From my first phone call to the office to advice from surveyors Ben and Alex through to the fitting of the loft hatch and ladder today I was listened to resulting in getting an accessible loft. The whole team work together in a warm, competent, and professional manner, I commend them!
It was a particularly challenging job needing on the spot problem solving which the fitters today resolved in consultation with myself and their manager. They showed care and thoughtfulness by ensuring I could access the loft with ease and safety ( arranging boards around the entrance)
I am so excited as it is the 1st time I have access to the loft. Thank you for your remarkable care, understanding my needs and executing a perfect job.
Noirin Lomasney
Organising the work was smooth, their execution efficient and their communication throughout was professional.

The initial quote by the architect went well, they provided advice which made sure what we wanted and what could plausibly be done in the loaft closely aligned. The admin office kept us updated with any changes in start times (due to Covid). The Gentlemen who came to do the work were friendly, easy to talk to and their finished product was good quality. They were also able to offer practical solutions for small problems that arose on the day.

We would definitely recommend the Loft Storage Room Company to our friends and neighbors.
I'm well chuffed. I've already recommended Loft Storage Room Company to friends. They quoted almost £500 cheaper than another supplier. I booked Monday evening, the work was done that Wednesday. I paid for 20sqm of loft flooring, loft ladder installed and a light with switch installed. The work done is first class. Josh and his colleague were very respectful of the property (I have new light grey carpet, they protected the whole carpet and even vacummed when finished). They even installed an extra 4sqm for free to make things look neater. The electrician (Ben), as well as doing a brilliant job, spotted that my loft hatch had the wrong size screws from previous renovation work and replaced them so the loft hatch closed more easily! The guys were completely covid compliant too.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 9th February 2021