Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
We found the whole experience refreshingly professional from first enquiry to installation. The installation itself took five days and the two young men who came were polite hard working and very tidy!. Nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend them.
Great work, prompt & efficient and helpful. I cannot recommend more highly. I am very happy with the work that has been done.
Very good service stairs and loft door fitted efficiently and steps good quality.
Fitter very helpful and friendly would recommend this company
Although this was not the "cheapest" quote we got, the two office Staff (Elie and Ben) answered all questions regarding installation and payment methods fully and accurately also the Surveyor (Tony) carried out his role both efficiently and professionally. The two guys who arrived to board out our loft laid dust sheets down as soon as they arrived and ensured all surfaces were protected. the standard of workmanship was excellent throughout, noise levels were kept to a minimum and the final result was brilliant. The two guys cleaned and cleared up afterwards and even took the old rubbish away.I cannot fault the work done and as previously stated although not cheap in comparison with others I would recommend this Company without any hesitation.
From first approaching the company we were impressed by their helpful attitude. The young man who installed the ladder was very professional and completed the installation quickly. He left our hallway as he found it and explained clearly the operation of the ladder. He is a good ambassador for your company.
The team of fitters worked very hard to complete the job within the scheduled time. The work was to a highly professional standard; thoroughly and cleanly done, exactly as specified in the original quotation. I was very pleased with the end result.

From a customer perspective, the only (minor) criticism I would make is that the team could have been more proactive in keeping me informed [via text or email] about the process: so that I could better plan my arrangements. It would have been helpful, for example, if they could have told me each day, what they intended to do and when they were likely to turn up in the morning.
The Loft Storage Company had been recommended to me by my daughter and I was not disappointed as the work was done very quickly and efficiently. I was particularly impressed by the care taken by the workmen not to cause any damage to my house while the work was carried out.
Very quick with estimate and doing the work. Both Lads who came out very professional and a credit to the company.

So pleased this job went well without any issues.

Well done.
Job completed in good time despite complications due to need for steels. Finished job is great and prices were competitive with local builders. Recommended.
The loft company revamp my loft back at the end of 2019. The workmen worked hard and did a brilliant job and are very reliable. I would highly recommend them.
Nice chaps who worked very hard and left everything tidy.
I would like to thank the professionalism of the staff at the Loft storage room co. regarding work carried out at my property. Work done on the loft is very satisfactory. I would use the company again in future and also recommend to family and friends.
We were kept informed at all stages. Work completed as planned between Christmas and New Year. We identified a problem just after the work was finished and someone returned to finish the work correctly the following week. We noticed the foil blanket insulation was ripped in several places when the corrections were made so had to then request for a roll of foil tape to be sent to us for us to fix (it didn't justify a return trip). All in all, we are pleased with the result but disappointed that we had to follow up twice to get (what seemed initially to be great work) up to standard.
We had our loft partially boarded and a loft ladder installed. We found the guys professional, the job was completed quickly efficiently and cleanly and we would highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company
Very pleased with the work done, exactly as described at the quote stage and everyone involved from workmen to office staff have been very helpful and professional throughout the process. I wish all building work could go this smoothly! Thanks
Great result and great value for money. The two guys were really considerate and efficient and we are really happy with the results. Thank you!
Sorry for delay! Absolutely brilliant company! I needed access to our attic changed as I had a knee replacement. I am a big lad at 6'3" tall, so wanted something substantial fitted. The company were able to do this with just a weeks notice! Ben and his colleague were great! Used dust sheets, and no mess! Concertina ladder is not only very safe but feels very solid! Don't save pennies on safety, pay a bit extra and get it done properly! Highly recommended!
Had a hinged down door and loft ladder fitted . Philip and his colleague were very easy to get on with and were very polite and once the job was done i was shown how to use my new ladder etc . Very happy with the result and will use this company again to fit loft flooring.
We had our main roof loft and garage loft boarded for storage and had in the main roof a new loft ladder to provide better access . The finished product was great and exactly what we wanted. The workers were punctual, and took away any mess and left the area they worked in tidy afterwards. The process from initial contact, survey and completion was very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Very impressed with both the quality of the work and the excellent customer service. The customer service team were very accomodating in scheduling an appointment for me ASAP, and the team who carried out the work were polite, efficient and left the area tidy. I am very pleased with the end result.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 220 reviews