Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat
"We have been really pleased with the service offered by the Loft Storage Room Company, excellent value for money, clean and tidy workers and turned up when they said they would all in all very happy all round"
"Very clear and business-like throughout. The actual installation was completed in excellent style."
"Great service. Good workmanship. Very pleased."
"Ben was punctual, very polite, ensured the floors were protected with dust sheets before he started work. The job was completed in a tidy, professional manner. The whole process from making the appointment to job completion was friendly and very efficient. I would highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company"
"Quick and efficient service, ladder fitted within one hour."
"Excellent work - on time, on budget and greatly appreciated. Thank you."
"excellent. prompt, and first class work."
"Everyone involved in the project was thoroughly professional,and this includes all the office staff,the surveyor, and the team involved in the building work. The project was completed as specified for the price quoted and in good time. What more can you want ?"
"The process was very easy from beginning to end. All employees extremely prompt and very courteous.I would not hesitate to recommend."
"From my initial phone enquiry, through to the installation and payment of the bill, their friendly, efficient and totally professional manner throughout the whole procedure was impeccable and faultless. I could not have wished for anything better."
"From the very first conversation, to installment we were extremely impressed buy this company. The lady we spoke with initially was very informative, she took our email address, as we were to expect an email outlining our conversation and confirming the appointment, which arrived within 10mins of said conversation. To the sales chap... not at all pushy but once again very informative and extremely helpful in our needs and requirements, to the workers, who worked flat out to get the job done in the time that was suggested and to a very high standard. They were very tidy with dustsheets up the stairs and on the landing. We now have the most amazing storage area in our loft, fully insulated and dust free with a proper hatch and loft ladder that we can both operate. 100% satisfied customers. They also came in with the best price and none of this "this will be the cost, but as a special today you will get it for...!!! Many thanks Loft Storage Room Company The Humphries/Gibson Household"
"From quoting us for the work to having the work done, contact with Loft Storage Room Company was cosistent. Availability and fitting things in around us & our busy timetable was much easier than expected & expectations were exceeded. The work was carried out efficiently. The men carrying out the work were clean & tidy. Very reasonably priced as well. Extremely happy with the finished outcome. Would definitely recommend Loft Storage Room Company."
"Excellent service and we were delighted with the results"
"I used this company recently and was very pleased with their good advice, good workmanship and good service. The fitter was polite and left everything clean and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending them. The product is of good quality and functions well."
"very professional service, very quick survey to installation and competitive pricing. Will use again if I need to extend the attic flooring."
"Really efficient and customer-focused service from initial contact, through the proposal and fitting. We just wanted a simple boarding job in the loft plus a couple of extra pieces. At no point did I ever feel like I was under pressure or being sold to. The surveyor listened to what we wanted and quoted accordingly. The fitters were also good and considerate, and cleaned up well after themselves. I would highly recommend this company."
"Delighted with the service and quality of work from the Loft Storage Room Company. They were quick to respond to my initial enquiry, answered any questions clearly, and completed the work efficiently and to a high standard. Happy to recommend."
"Excellent service carried out without fuss and disruption by friendly and efficient staff. Company worked well around plumbers who were carrying out work in loft, returning some days later to install loft ladder that had not been installed initially in order to give plumbers a larger access area. When returning to complete work plumbers commented on quality of loft boarding and installation, stating it was one of best they had seen. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Surveyor prompt with helpful advice, Workmen put dust sheets down, did a very good job (despite the Loft being red hot), cleared all the mess away & hoovered then ran through the operation of the installation before they left. Excellent job, thank you"
"We recently downsized to a bungalow. When I checked the Loft area I thought "Oh No ", it was fairly dark, with insulation laying around and pipes everywhere. I thought there is no way I am going to tackle that !!!. I contacted Loft Storage room company and from that first phone call I knew that I had made the right decision. The surveyor arrived on time,and few days later the quote arrived which I was very happy with and a date was arranged for the fitting. Even changing the date and the layout was not a problem. Fitters Paul and Mitchell ( They make a good team )arrived on the specified day and despite the scorching hot weather got stuck in and completed half of the loft all I had to do was keep them supplied with a cold drinks. The work was completed the following day. Again scorching hot!!!!. The fitters were very clean ,tidy and very polite. The work they did was very professional and good quality. My loft now is very light, roomy and no sight of that ugly insulation. I would thoroughly recommend this company to any of my family or friends who need a similar service. 10/10 *****"
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.89 based on 118 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!