Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I am very pleased indeed with my loft ladder. The company were very prompt and the fitter was most polite and helpful. I am a short person and my loft ladder is easy to operate and of very good quality. All the tradesmen that have needed access to my loft have been very impressed with the ladder."
"Good service, happy with result and lived up to quote."
"First class work and service"
"I was very impressed with Loft Storage Solutions from my first phone call to the installation of the ladder. The installation was quick and efficient."
"It was fine - lightweight, easy to use, and the fitter was very helpful."
"There's literally nothing to say other than, if you need loft related works then these are your guys. Well priced, knowledgeable, efficient, tidy and polite. One of the easiest and most mess free home improvements I've ever had done. Highly recommended."
"From the survey to the installation, very professional, tidy and friendly staff. I would certainly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company."
"Firstly it was very short notice and the fitters were kind enough to meet me in a another location to collect the keys for the property prior to starting due to the urgency. Secondly despite a lot of items in storage, they managed to work around this and complete a perfect job in a day."
"The company were very efficient from the first enquirey. They had no problem when I changed my mind about the style. The two men that came to do the work were again efficient and clean and tidy ... in fact brilliant ... I’m am so pleased with the result."
"Very pleased with the loft ladder. I was able to go up into the loft today, first time for years. Thank you Loft Storage Room Company for all your work."
"An excellent service from enquiry, survey, booking to installation. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout. The installation team were extremely helpful, hard working and tidy. Would highly recommend."
"I had a loft ladder installed and was so impressed with the quality of the product and the professionalism of the organisation that I checked through their brochure to see what else they offered. I decided to have the whole loft properly boarded. It was great to deal with people who honour their promises, respect your property and always turn up at the agreed time, sadly all too rare these days."
"The 2 fitters from Loft Storage Company were great. They were both kind and curtious, and totally respected our property whilst doing the loft. Although we only had a loft boarded, I would definitely recommend this company as the workmanship was great and we found them really competitive on price. If I ever get round to converting the loft, then the Loft Company would definitely be our first port of call."
"Installation quick and easy to use time will tell if it works well"
"Fitted well and work and survey carried out very professionally. It certainly has made a difference to getting easy access to the loft space and we are delighted with the work. A very professional service."
"Firstly, the quotation wad detailed and competitive. They provided gauranteed implementation dates; detailed description of work; and the staff were extremely professional. We were very pleased with all the work and would highly recommend this company."
"Just have to say how delighted we were with the creation of loft space in our new house. We were recommended to use Loft Storage Room Co. Ltd and we’re not disappointed from the visit of the surveyor to dealing with the office staff and the prompt arrival of the fitting staff. Would happily recommend them and have done already."
"We have been really pleased with the service offered by the Loft Storage Room Company, excellent value for money, clean and tidy workers and turned up when they said they would all in all very happy all round"
"Very clear and business-like throughout. The actual installation was completed in excellent style."
"Great service. Good workmanship. Very pleased."
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.90 based on 135 reviews