Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

Mr Togher
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Ms France
Mr Casey
Excellent service. From start to finish. All dealings with staff over the phone ore face to face was professional. On the day the team were polite, professional and respectful. They worked hard and we are very impressed with the work. Would thoroughly recommend.
Quick, polite and clean. Pleased with the job. They took time to fix small issues to make sure there was a good finish. Have already recommended to friends.
Service was great throughout the ordering process. Helpful advice and friendly service. Fitting was very professional and the young man Ben was great. Went the extra mile to ensure I was happy. Will recommend.
Brilliant customer service from my initial enquiry, to survey, quotation, administration and to having the work actually done. The 2 operatives, Greg and Dan, were punctual, hardworking, tidy and nothing was too much trouble. The boarding of my loft and the installation of the loft ladder was done to a high standard. Very very satisfied. Thank you Loft Storage Room Company.
Very impressed with their professionalism and work carried out.
They came, they worked fast & furious and the results were fantastic. I wish I hadn't waited so long, it's been awesome to have a boarded lift with lighting, stairs, safety rails etc. Worth investing in for the storage space, cost is reasonable too.
Awesome, turned up on time and got the job done and answered all our questions as they went along. Very happy with the outcome.
The Loft Storage Room Company are great!! Very polite, helpful, courteous and obliging. Our loft room wasn't the easiest job to tackle, but all the team did their absolute best to help achieve the goal. The office staff are fab to deal with, and the chaps that came to do the job were equally as nice! Overall, we would recommend anyone considering loft improvements, to give this company a call!
I would highly recommend this company as I found them to be very clean and tidy workers. Had very little disruption to my day. And they did a 1st class job.
Good to deal with, reliable and did a good job. Very happy with the result at a reasonable price. I wish more companies were the same. Thank you.
We had a fantastic experience with the loft storage company. From fantastic quick email responses to brilliant workmanship.
Quick and efficient service - would recommend
Would definitely recommend Loft Storage room company. Great service received overall & Martin did a great job on the day. Hassle free & easy
We highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company. Everyone we dealt with was professional and informative. Ontime and good quality work.
I found there price to be really good and the staff to be amazing. Clean, efficient and fast. Workmanship very good
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 27th August 2021
We were very pleased. The fitters were very efficient, polite and quick and made a very good job. The price was very competitive and I would thoroughly recommend.
Excellent custom service, from beginning to end. Polite, considerate and efficient interaction with this company on the phone, during the installation and subsequently. Very satisfied and can highly recommend. Prices seemed fair and reasonable too.
This company do exactly what they say they will, when they say they will do it. The job started and finished on time. The team are courteous, tidy and very helpful. The end result is a very useable loft area that will be a valuable addition to my home and allow me to have my spare rooms back instead of using them as office and storage for my small business. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 27th July 2021
We were very pleased with the service provided The workers arrived on time, kept the hall and landing covered well and cleaned up completely after they had finished.They were polite and friendly. They did a good job of demonstrating the telescopic ladder.We are happy to recommend them
An easy and outstanding service from beginning to end. Would totally recommend this company. The survey was done on time and accurately and under no obligation to buy certainly not a £100 deposit! We chose what we wanted done from the quote and the office staff were excellent giving us exactly what we needed and not at all pushy trying to sell other goods. The guys arrived on time, Josh and Charlie and were the best any one could want. They were both very efficient, the work was done in a timely manner and to an extremely high standard. They cleaned up and hoovered after they had finished and at the same time were friendly and very informative of the work we had done. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing loft storage space. I was concerned to begin with as a new build but Josh put me totally at ease at that everything was safe and my loft is now filling up lovely!
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 362 reviews