Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Mrs Overton
Verified Buyer
"On first contact we received excellent customer service from Donna in the office, our quotation was booked with Tony and in the meantime we were sent a full colour brochure. Tony arrived on time for quotation appointment, measured up and gave us a few ideas of options available. He also explained which options would be most suitable for the space available, using the brochure. There was absolutely no sales pressure. We received the quotations within a few hours of appointment by email, followed by copies via post. An appointment was booked for the work and Tom & Chris arrived before 08:30. Tom went through the quotation with me and made sure I was happy with everything while Chris was unloading the van. I have never known tradesmen work so hard and efficiently - Loft joists were raised & strengthened, the centre section of loft was boarded. They also enlarged existing hatch aperture, finished with architrave and installed a timber foldaway deluxe loft ladder. They also cleaned up very well when they had finished the work. Tom gave a full demonstration of how to use installed equipment and made sure I was happy with everything before they left. I would 100% recommend Loft Storage Room Company - Excellent customer service, workmanship and value for money."
"Very professional fitters who left our house as they found it following 2 hatch installations"
"Contacted Loft Storage Room before I moved to my new home, visit was arranged and everything explained, brouchures and info also sent to me prior to my move. Survey was done quickly and efficiently and again everything explained clearly and I was talked through several options , I then received quotes for the various options. The chaps arrived on the arranged day and did the job, made a superb job of things, kept me informed and asked my opinion on siting of rails etc. Even though they had a long journey home they cleared up before they left. Would highly recommend , no pressure selling all very efficient , friendly and professional . Special thanks to Ellie."
"The loft ladder works great, looks great and Ben did a really thorough job, getting the fitting & finishing just right - I would recommend Loft Ladder Storage Room company to anyone who wants the job done properly at a little bit more money than the very cheapest firms and quite a bit less than some who I doubt do a better job. I'll probably get them back in the near future to board & insulate my loft."
"No complaints what so ever, very good work, trustworthy and fast!"
"Very good service. Would use again."
"From the time I contacted the Loft Storage Room Company they have been very professional in their approach, communications, timekeeping and in completing the job. My loft has been transformed from an area of the house that I only went to when I had too and then be very careful how I moved about to a room that is now safe and a pleasure to go up into. The team , lead by Paul, were friendly, hard and clean workers and have produced a 1st class job. All the joists were strengthened and raised, to give good air flow under the floor, well cut in around the roof supports and access was left to get to the various stop cocks etc in the loft. I have and will recommend this company to anybody looking for this type of work. As I say a very professional company and a pleasure to do business with."
Mr Hocking
Verified Buyer
"from first contact over the web everyone i dealt with - the appointment booker, the assessor, the guys who did the work and the accounts department. They were quick and efficient at all stages. The guys who came and did the job were quick, efficient and the quality of the work is very good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys."
"I don’t normally do reviews or surveys but Loft Storage Room Company deserve a good write up. Very reasonably priced, they did a very good job, albeit I only had a loft ladder fitted. The lad that did was on time, tidy and very pleasant. I have no hesitation in recommending this firm."
"Good service polite and easy to talk to. The work was carried out quickly and was very professional"
"The company was very helpful right from the start of the process. The salesman that came to quote wasn’t pushy at all and provided us with a number of options that would best suit our needs. Once we decided on what we wanted doing and what was in our budget the work was booked in relatively quickly. The fitting team were efficient and worked quickly and VERY cleanly covering carpets with sheets from the moment they set foot in the house. The work and materials are great quality and I would highly recommend using this company to anyone. In fact, I have already and they’re coming out to quote for a family member soon!"
"I received excellent service from this company. They started and finished on time as promised and their work was of high standard. I found the office staff and workmen friendly,obliging,efficient and competent.I'm glad I chose them J.Tora,Wembley"
"Overall, this is an excellent company. They sent a surveyor out to assess the attic-the quote was sent a day later with no pushy tactics. They have clear pricing in the brochure so you know they're not making it up as they go along. I have a 60sqm attic and eventually agreed to have hatch enlarged, timber fold-down ladder installed, flooring raised and strengthened with additional insulation and lights. On the day of the work, the team had scheduled to arrive between 8 and 10. Took me by (pleasant) surprise arriving at 8.15 despite coming from outside of London. They set up, were very organised, friendly, professional and completed the job in 2 days-as planned. The work was faultless . The quality of the timber ladder was really good-looks and feels better than aluminium in my opinion. There might be cheaper out there but this really is a case of you get what you pay for. It was a completely stress-free and high quality experience unlike other labourers i've used in the past."
"Exceptional level of service from loft Storage Company on the recent job there just completed for us. The job was not straight forward, as the house is old (1880), but we are delighted with the end result. The team went the extra mile in ordering and fitting a temperamental ceiling fan that started causing problems after being moved about as part of the job. Highly recommend. Mr Jenkins"
Mr & Mrs Riddell
Verified Buyer
"Faultless, very efficient, good team, and equally important to the quality of the installation and the fair price, they were two very respectfull and good guys.."
"The team worked in a very clean and efficient manner. The installation went without a hitch."
Mrs Forrest
Verified Buyer
"The service from start to finish has been excellent. The staff on the phone (Ben) was very helpful. A date was arranged and then we got a call to see if it was convenient to us to bring it forward. We were delighted with this. We were given a two hour window for the fitter to arrive. He was prompt and very well organised. The fitter ( also Ben) was neat tidy and unobtrusive. His work was efficient and he was extremely polite and helpful. We are really pleased with the loft ladder and would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Friendly and professional team from the quotation stage all the way through to job completion. The job was completed very swiftly and to a high standard. The workers took excellent care of my property and left the place spotless."
"Really good communication and high standard of work. If you need more storage then get it done and only use this company."
"After initial enquiry we received our quote within 24 hours and within a week the job was completed to a very high standard. Although not the cheapest, the service we received was exemplary and the tradesmen were courteous and professional. Thank you very much Loft Storage Room Company."
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 69 reviews