Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
We are very pleased with the results of our loft boarding. It has transformed our loft from a small dumping ground into a large, efficient storage area and it is clear that the work has been carried out to an excellent standard. The two men who carried out the work were polite, hardworking and friendly and it only took them until the early afternoon to finish, which is amazing given the amount they had to cover! The price was also, in my opinion, very reasonable. All in all, we are very happy with the work done and would 100% recommend Loft Storage Room Company to anyone looking to have work done in their loft.
The Customer service is absolutely spot on and the fitting was swift, mess free. I was very very impressed.
Great service to great quality loft installation. Good fair price and quality martials used. guys were great on the day and super fast at their job.
Had a telescopic loft ladder fitted. Very pleased with the service from start to finish would definitely recommend . Come with a 3 year guarantee as well
Very friendly, helpful and efficient.
They followed all the current rules concerning the corona virus, wore mask and gloves and sanitised all they touched plus hoveverd up.
Very happy and hight recommend
We’re really happy with the completed loft and our experience with the company generally. Our booking had to be postponed due to the coronavirus lockdown but the company contacted us as soon as they were able to operate. The team did great work and were very diligent in following the safety guidelines. The work was completed on time and to the budget agreed. I’d happily recommend them.
Friendly and prompt. Tidy work and helpful. 👍🏆
The two young men that came to install the loft ladder and flooring were very efficient. So courteous and very friendly without being too over the top. Covers were placed on the stairs for protection and they cleared up afterwards. They demonstrated how the ladder worked very well. The electrician came earlier in the day, again a very polite and friendly young man. All of them were Covid aware and kept social distance from us. Thank you for the brilliant service, right from the 1st visit to give us a quote to the end result. I would highly recommend.
Very competitive quote and pleasant experience. The work was completed earlier than we thought and better than we expected.
We found the whole experience refreshingly professional from first enquiry to installation. The installation itself took five days and the two young men who came were polite hard working and very tidy!. Nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend them.
Great work, prompt & efficient and helpful. I cannot recommend more highly. I am very happy with the work that has been done.
Very good service stairs and loft door fitted efficiently and steps good quality.
Fitter very helpful and friendly would recommend this company
Although this was not the "cheapest" quote we got, the two office Staff (Elie and Ben) answered all questions regarding installation and payment methods fully and accurately also the Surveyor (Tony) carried out his role both efficiently and professionally. The two guys who arrived to board out our loft laid dust sheets down as soon as they arrived and ensured all surfaces were protected. the standard of workmanship was excellent throughout, noise levels were kept to a minimum and the final result was brilliant. The two guys cleaned and cleared up afterwards and even took the old rubbish away.I cannot fault the work done and as previously stated although not cheap in comparison with others I would recommend this Company without any hesitation.
From first approaching the company we were impressed by their helpful attitude. The young man who installed the ladder was very professional and completed the installation quickly. He left our hallway as he found it and explained clearly the operation of the ladder. He is a good ambassador for your company.
The team of fitters worked very hard to complete the job within the scheduled time. The work was to a highly professional standard; thoroughly and cleanly done, exactly as specified in the original quotation. I was very pleased with the end result.

From a customer perspective, the only (minor) criticism I would make is that the team could have been more proactive in keeping me informed [via text or email] about the process: so that I could better plan my arrangements. It would have been helpful, for example, if they could have told me each day, what they intended to do and when they were likely to turn up in the morning.
The Loft Storage Company had been recommended to me by my daughter and I was not disappointed as the work was done very quickly and efficiently. I was particularly impressed by the care taken by the workmen not to cause any damage to my house while the work was carried out.
Very quick with estimate and doing the work. Both Lads who came out very professional and a credit to the company.

So pleased this job went well without any issues.

Well done.
Job completed in good time despite complications due to need for steels. Finished job is great and prices were competitive with local builders. Recommended.
We had our loft partially boarded and a loft ladder installed. We found the guys professional, the job was completed quickly efficiently and cleanly and we would highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company
Very pleased with the work done, exactly as described at the quote stage and everyone involved from workmen to office staff have been very helpful and professional throughout the process. I wish all building work could go this smoothly! Thanks
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 229 reviews