Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Miss Woodrow
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Mr Hanley
From start to finish the company impressed. The quality of administration, communication and workmanship was superb. The cost was also very competitive. Another company quoted £2000 more for the same work.
Friendly, helpful, considerate and excellent service from beginning to end. Prompt timing, careful preparation - excellent installation and when finished it was difficult to believe anyone had been here
Great service. Arrived punctually. Worked hard. Very happy
Excellent service from start to finish .Very pleased with results we had loft boarded roof lights added roof insulated and clad and a loft ladder put in all very well done by a highly skilled team of workers. Would highly recommend.
Really super service from start to finish. Installation was exactly what we want, done quickly, neatly and to a high standard
Great team, Ben and John. Clean, tidy workers. Knew their job inside and out. Office Administrator most helpful too. Would definitely recommend. 10/10
I took a chance on this company as it was the only one that got back to me regarding quotations and getting a surveyor to come round to do the measurements. They were very thorough with all the emails and telephone conversations. James and Joshua were amazing, It was a pleasure of having these two lovely men in my house doing a beautiful job in a very difficult space while I am working from home and not getting in the way. They got in, got up and did the job and cleaned up after themselves. I’m so happy with the whole experience and will be happy to have them again. Thank you so much.
I had my loft fully boarded and insulated - and a decent (but poorly fitted) ladder adjusted and reinstalled (a total area of just over 70 square meters) - and am absolutely delighted with the result and this company. I’m a bit skeptical of five star reviews, and wouldn’t usually bother to leave a rating - but in this instance it’s fully deserved. Josh, John and (really sorry - can’t remember the other installer’s name!) were really nice to deal with, and worked extremely hard - and fast. I’m really impressed with the quality of the work done, and the attention to detail (nice straight edges, clean cuts, close boarding around props and struts, feeding various cables from my alarm system and cctv through access doors in the boards, plus clearing up afterwards etc) - they gave great advice and explained what they were doing. They’re a real credit to your company - and I’d certainly recommend this company whole heartedly, based on their approach and workmanship alone. I’ve boarded lofts before - but what they did in two days would have taken me about three months(!) - and I’d have ended up with an inferior result. Super job and great company to deal with at every stage - from initial inspection and estimate, dealing with on the phone to talk through the quote - and I felt a fair price for the work done.
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 25th April 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 25th April 2021
I cannot fault the "Loft Storage Company" we were extremely happy with the level of work that took place at our property and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others looking to have a loft storage space. The Team (Greg + Marcin) that arrived to complete works were very skilled and time efficient and cleaned up after themselves everyday making us feel like they were no intrusion at all. All works took 6 days to complete and the difference from how the loft looked before to now is awesome!
Absolutely over the moon with my new loft space! Greg's teams was excellent, covid compliant, polite, tidy, seriously hard workers, they showed me each stage of their work so i could see they were doing it to a high standard, and the job was completed in a week!. Really couldn't have asked for a more professional company to do the work!
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Brilliant! Efficient, great quality work for a great price. It was all done in a few hours and the communication was excellent too. Can't rate them highly enough
I would like to say a big thank you for the hard work and the professionalism showed by your staff Josh & James who did a marvellous job with all the fittings and the electrician Ben for doing the work quickly and efficiently. All three of them were really friendly and an asset to your company. Riza Yehiya - Watford
Excellent job done by Ben, very professional and polite. Will definitely recommend. Thanks again.
What a company. Dedicated, skilful workers. Very tidy and reliable. We had a loft room installed and it turned out far better than expected. Wonderful. Peter- Cromer
Arrived promptly in the morning completed a 21m2 half loft boarding within 3 hours and the electrician installed the loft light and switch shortly after. All in all a fully positive experience. Would recommend.
A fantastic team who delivered beyond my expectations. Fast, efficient and a really good job for a reasonable price.
Loft was finished on time with good quality workmanship,guys worked really hard ,cleaned down everyday ,now have a excellent storage room ,
We were really pleased with the work done to insulate and board our loft space. The team were very efficient, professional and courteous. We would highly recommend this company.
Perfect!! Great company pleasure to have used them. Our installation was great.
Cant fault the service right from first contact, survey and the install team. Seamless work from start to finish and a really top job carried out - also due to availability they were able to start work 3 days after confirming our deposit. Before and after pics added
Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Loft Storage Room Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 325 reviews