Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
Really efficient and customer-focused service from initial contact, through the proposal and fitting. We just wanted a simple boarding job in the loft plus a couple of extra pieces. At no point did I ever feel like I was under pressure or being sold to. The surveyor listened to what we wanted and quoted accordingly. The fitters were also good and considerate, and cleaned up well after themselves. I would highly recommend this company.
Very clear and business-like throughout.
The actual installation was completed in excellent style.
The positives - the surveyor was friendly, as were the guys who fitted the boarding in the loft, and the staff in the office. The fitters suggested a slight change to what we had originally odered and the end result was brilliant. Far better than we could have hoped for.

The negatives - we already had a loft ladder which had to be raised when the boards were fitted. This resulted in it being incredibly difficult (and I would have hurt myself) if I tried to access the loft myself. Not ideal! We ended up calling the Loft Storage Room Company back out to replace the ladder. However, I was really disappointed that this problem wasn't identified by the surveyor initially and pointed out to us at that stage. We were offered a £20 discount off the cost of the replacement ladder (which we proceeded with) but this didn't suitably compensate me for having to be home for a 2nd time, whilst it was being fitted. I was also a bit disappointed that we didn't have the option of having a left hand or right hand grab rail on the ladder. My husband or I could easily change this but it would have been a really nice gesture by the company if they had asked us, and provided the right one.
Firstly, the quotation wad detailed and competitive. They provided gauranteed implementation dates; detailed description of work; and the staff were extremely professional. We were very pleased with all the work and would highly recommend this company.
Just have to say how delighted we were with the creation of loft space in our new house. We were recommended to use Loft Storage Room Co. Ltd and we’re not disappointed from the visit of the surveyor to dealing with the office staff and the prompt arrival of the fitting staff. Would happily recommend them and have done already.
We have been really pleased with the service offered by the Loft Storage Room Company, excellent value for money, clean and tidy workers and turned up when they said they would all in all very happy all round
Great service. Good workmanship. Very pleased.
Ben was punctual, very polite, ensured the floors were protected with dust sheets before he started work. The job was completed in a tidy, professional manner. The whole process from making the appointment to job completion was friendly and very efficient. I would highly recommend the Loft Storage Room Company
Quick and efficient service, ladder fitted within one hour.
Excellent work - on time, on budget and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
excellent. prompt, and first class work.
The process was very easy from beginning to end. All employees extremely prompt and very courteous.I would not hesitate to recommend.
From the very first conversation, to installment we were extremely impressed buy this company. The lady we spoke with initially was very informative, she took our email address, as we were to expect an email outlining our conversation and confirming the appointment, which arrived within 10mins of said conversation. To the sales chap... not at all pushy but once again very informative and extremely helpful in our needs and requirements, to the workers, who worked flat out to get the job done in the time that was suggested and to a very high standard. They were very tidy with dustsheets up the stairs and on the landing. We now have the most amazing storage area in our loft, fully insulated and dust free with a proper hatch and loft ladder that we can both operate. 100% satisfied customers. They also came in with the best price and none of this "this will be the cost, but as a special today you will get it for...!!!

Many thanks Loft Storage Room Company

The Humphries/Gibson Household
very professional service, very quick survey to installation and competitive pricing. Will use again if I need to extend the attic flooring.
Delighted with the service and quality of work from the Loft Storage Room Company. They were quick to respond to my initial enquiry, answered any questions clearly, and completed the work efficiently and to a high standard. Happy to recommend.
Excellent service carried out without fuss and disruption by friendly and efficient staff. Company worked well around plumbers who were carrying out work in loft, returning some days later to install loft ladder that had not been installed initially in order to give plumbers a larger access area. When returning to complete work plumbers commented on quality of loft boarding and installation, stating it was one of best they had seen.
Would thoroughly recommend.
Surveyor prompt with helpful advice, Workmen put dust sheets down, did a very good job (despite the Loft being red hot), cleared all the mess away & hoovered then ran through the operation of the installation before they left.
Excellent job, thank you
We recently downsized to a bungalow. When I checked the Loft area I thought "Oh No ", it was fairly dark, with insulation laying around and pipes everywhere. I thought there is no way I am going to tackle that !!!. I contacted Loft Storage room company and from that first phone call I knew that I had made the right decision. The surveyor arrived on time,and few days later the quote arrived which I was very happy with and a date was arranged for the fitting. Even changing the date and the layout was not a problem. Fitters Paul and Mitchell ( They make a good team )arrived on the specified day and despite the scorching hot weather got stuck in and completed half of the loft all I had to do was keep them supplied with a cold drinks. The work was completed the following day. Again scorching hot!!!!. The fitters were very clean ,tidy and very polite. The work they did was very professional and good quality. My loft now is very light, roomy and no sight of that ugly insulation. I would thoroughly recommend this company to any of my family or friends who need a similar service. 10/10 *****
Competitive prices, good communication, a very polite, tidy and competent installation team, a finished product exactly as required. Full marks!!
Installation quick and easy to use time will tell if it works well
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 230 reviews