Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
The loft company revamp my loft back at the end of 2019. The workmen worked hard and did a brilliant job and are very reliable. I would highly recommend them.
Nice chaps who worked very hard and left everything tidy.
I would like to thank the professionalism of the staff at the Loft storage room co. regarding work carried out at my property. Work done on the loft is very satisfactory. I would use the company again in future and also recommend to family and friends.
We were kept informed at all stages. Work completed as planned between Christmas and New Year. We identified a problem just after the work was finished and someone returned to finish the work correctly the following week. We noticed the foil blanket insulation was ripped in several places when the corrections were made so had to then request for a roll of foil tape to be sent to us for us to fix (it didn't justify a return trip). All in all, we are pleased with the result but disappointed that we had to follow up twice to get (what seemed initially to be great work) up to standard.
Very efficient company and excellent work. Easy to book the job. Very professional work done to high standard. Emphasis on safety and no corners cut.
Paul from Loft Storage Company did an excellent job. He was professional, worked quickly and was very tidy. Well done and thank you!
Quick and efficient service, ladder fitted within one hour.
The process was very easy from beginning to end. All employees extremely prompt and very courteous.I would not hesitate to recommend.
The positives - the surveyor was friendly, as were the guys who fitted the boarding in the loft, and the staff in the office. The fitters suggested a slight change to what we had originally odered and the end result was brilliant. Far better than we could have hoped for.

The negatives - we already had a loft ladder which had to be raised when the boards were fitted. This resulted in it being incredibly difficult (and I would have hurt myself) if I tried to access the loft myself. Not ideal! We ended up calling the Loft Storage Room Company back out to replace the ladder. However, I was really disappointed that this problem wasn't identified by the surveyor initially and pointed out to us at that stage. We were offered a £20 discount off the cost of the replacement ladder (which we proceeded with) but this didn't suitably compensate me for having to be home for a 2nd time, whilst it was being fitted. I was also a bit disappointed that we didn't have the option of having a left hand or right hand grab rail on the ladder. My husband or I could easily change this but it would have been a really nice gesture by the company if they had asked us, and provided the right one.
Installed within the time frame
A very good and polite work force
The catch on the loft door is a bit temperamental
Also I haven’t received through the post the guarantee for the work I expect it’s on it’s way
Supplying us with a loft ladder that is easily accessible any time of day
Very professional fitters who left our house as they found it following 2 hatch installations
Great service, timely and efficient. Good price as well
Efficient fast completion of work. However after three requests for a quote to replace a velux window we did not receive a reply.
Very efficient service and the loft ladder is sturdy and well fitted.
Arrived on time, did the work quickly and well
The two fitters were very friendly and did a great job.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 228 reviews