Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Had two promising replies within 24hrs
Great service.
The site was very user friendly and gave me what I wanted in seconds.
Price of quotations listed does not reflect what surveyors want to charge. Is this too low a price designed to draw you in?
Some slight inaccuracies. Several ot interested. Finally Karl Drysdale excellent. Prompt and efficient. Thank you
Only one person contacted me via email. I called them back and constantly got a message saying the mailbox was full. I tried emailing asking them to call me as I couldn't get through and nothing.
Useful list produced and deal done with one of the survey firms for the EICRs
No surveyor Is there for Rent Review.
Supplied me with a list of local professionals to choose from and I could call them direct which is great.
I used Andrew Rickey for my EPC. He got in touch with me and arranged an appointment very quickly.He arrived on time, was extremely courteous and polite and explained exactly what he was doing. I would highly recommend him
Helpful and useful
I booked Derek Organ for EICR check and certificate on 25th March at 10.00am. He came around 11.00am. After checking he told us to give EICR report evening, then he text us to give weekend. From yesterday he ignored our calls, texts, email.
Speedy response helped me find a surveyor promptly.
I looked in the price comparison site then contacted the company(Ian Hudson) which offered the cheapest quote. Within minutes I was contacted by someone (Neil Thomas) I thought was from the office of the company in question then I gave the job , paid in advance just before Ian Hudson contacted got back to me. The offers kept coming. I am not happy about my details being given away and I was hoodwinked by this person I gave the job to.
Useful to go to such a site to find information
I can't write review becuse in the end I didn't need an electrician, as it turns out I don't need an EICR. However, your website was very impressive and I shall certainly use it again when I need something.
I received immediate response to emails I sent to architects and am very grateful.
Had a quick response, the website was easy to use.
Very prompt response