Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"I contacted loans.co.uk via the web site on Sunday 14/07/2019 looking for a personal loan then on Monday Morning 15/07/2019 at about 08.20 Darryl Woolley phoned me to take more details from me 5 hours later i had a loan set up with a date for the funds to be transferred to my bank. What more can i say except Thank You Darryl Woolley and team at loan.co.uk"
"Craig couldn't have been more helpful. He was always available if i needed him and always full of advice. He gave me the advice i needed to carry on and secure my mortgage."
"I contacted Loan.co.uk on the 13th 2019 of June i need of guidance with a re-mortgage to support a new house purchase.I had been let down by another company halfway through which meant I was running out of time. After speaking with a John it was clear he knew what to do. From the first call on the 13th John and Norbert were amazing! On the ball os not the word I never had to chase but I was chased and it was completed by the 30th June getting me a great deal. Highly recommended for a fast, friendly and professional service. Thanks guys and all the best!"
"Excellent service from Alysha. Was great to have the same friendly advisor throughout the whole process instead of speaking to a different person all the time. Very good at responding to queries quickly. Made the whole process very simple & fast. Thank you"
"Caroline was fantastic, so friendly and helpful. She kept me up to date after every single step which as a worrier was a fantastic thing."
"My partner and I highly recommend Craig Legge who dealt with our application. Everything from fitting around our busy schedules to keeping us updated with any progress was done professionally and quickly. Craig is very responsive via emails and is always happy to help. We got our mortgage offer in about 10 days after our initial phone appointment."
"Very helpful and very quick pay out. Thanks."
"A big thank you to anna at loan.co.uk .Very good service very helpful."
"just been though the process of a secured loan using loan.co.uk, can't fault the service we received from Darryl, he kept in touch with us all the way through the process. He made us feel a valued customer and not just a number, I would say to anyone looking for a loan to use this company"
"Loan.co.uk we applied for a remortgage on our behalf and MR Jack Rutherford was our advisor,Jack did his up most to get this remortgage in place as quickly as possible, he was always keeping us updated with the offer we were offered. Jack was always pleasant and polite and extremely professional at all times it was a pleasure to business with him (top man) Thank you once again Jack Timothy and Kay Phibben"
"Loan.co.uk have been absolutely amazing !! I first contacted Hanna back in March enquiring about a 2 charge mortgage, and out of all the company's I rang Hanna was the only person to really explain things to me,,, but foolishly I decided to go with another company who's monthly payment was slightly less. The other loan company messed me around for 2 months , no communication at all, I didn't now what an earth was happening and eventually I was told I have failed affordability. So I rang loans.co again ( with my tail between my legs) and spoke to Ben that was on Monday the 10th June and here we are just over 3 weeks later all completed and money paid amazing, Ben flew through my application always e-mailing me, phoning me, he certainly knows his stuff,,. So don't make my mistake just go straight to loans.co.uk, i can't praise them enough !!!!! Thank you."
"Really half full people many thanks."
"Alysha personally took everything onboard very well to help me through the whole process of the loan and helping me out with all the difficult situation and supporting with all the relevant information needed and forwarded to the relevant department and made all the phonecalls. She was really fast on getting everything done swiftly. Very kind and thoughtful at all times. Even stayed over the phone even after her finishing time to explain everything. Thanks very much to get everything done before time."
"Excellent customer service, friendly, supportive, efficient and always got an instant response when requested. Normally dealt Leanne but even when she was not available her colleagues were equally helpful. Would recommend Prestige to anyone. I can’t state enough what a great help Leanne was."
"We had tremendous help and support from Jon Pratt all the way through our long and protracted house purchase. What should have been a simple process to set up a bridging loan turned into a nightmare, as our first purchase fell through then with delay after delay - through no fault of loan.co.uk - over the second. Jon kept us going with his patience and great sense of humour. For our second property we needed an increase in our loan and Jon seamlessly arranged this, and guided us through the delays resulting from a breakdown in communication between the vendor's solicitor and her client. He was brilliant! My wife, the main organiser of our move, was ill for three weeks during the negotiations, and Jon was nothing short of miraculous in his caring and thoughtful comments. We would not have achieved the move without him; we are so grateful to him for all he did. In the end the loan offer had to be extended by a few weeks, and as usual Jon saw this through in his calm and considerate manner and negotiated with our Solicitor in tying up loan and purchase so that we could move before the bank holiday. We were highly impressed by his care and efficiency. Highly recommended!"
"Super helpful, speedy and pro-active help from Melissa Woolley all of the way through the process"
"Absolutely recommend these guys put in so much time and effort and went the extra mile to help me get my mortgage under such difficult circumstances ,a massive thank you to Craig Legge who’s been amazing kept me in the picture all the way will be passing you on to anyone who needs a mortgage many thanks"
"Would very much like to thank Loan.co.uk for their advice & expertise in assisting us to acquire a home loan despite having a less than perfect credit history. Heather, Darryl & Christopher were always on hand to guide & help us through the application process. Many, many thanks."
"Really helpful people"
"This was not a straightforward process, due to our individual circumstances but at every step of the way, Heather Johnston guided us and kept us fully informed. She was always available on the phone or via email and on any of her days off, the rest of the team were fully up to date with our case and relayed information to us or from us to Heather. Loan.co.uk are a very efficient, results driven company and we were delighted with our outcome. Heather was a pleasure to work with and really looks after her customers, doing her utmost at every stage in the process."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 689 reviews