Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I'd personally like to thank Carl in particular as he handled everything superbly from beginning to end Fantastic service..
Highly positive experience - I had helpful and timely communication with my contact who was extremely knowledgeable and professional and was able to co-ordinate all parties to the point of successful completion
This company have been great. I would like to thank Rosie in particular as she handled everything superbly from beginning to end. Great communication and all sorted within a matter of weeks.
Great service. My broker, Craig Legge worked wonders. Big thumbs up!
My broker craig was so helpful, as a 1st time borrower their services were swift & easy.
From start to finish loan.co.uk made my application as smooth as possible.. where there was a few hiccups they cleared it up straight away.. 1st class service
Very helpful and made the process run smoothly from start to finish. Excellent customer service from Ben who handled all of our application.
The whole process took 6 weeks in total, which was only delayed by our first mortgage provider. Communication with Hannah and her colleagues was excellent and all queries were answered within 24hrs and we were given prompt updates on a regular basis.
Great communications from Maddie throughout the whole process, very clear and Very helpful!
Spoke to Andrew from the start of the process to the end. Great communication throughout. I got a great deal on my mortgage.
Excellent customer service from Caroline who kept me informed at each stage . Thanks for all your help
Rosie was extremely helpful, nothing was ever to much trouble, she always maintained contact, and was extremely professional throughout the process with all stakeholders involved. I really recommend this company, and Rosie if you are lucky enough to get her!
5 star service from Helen who sorted our loan a very big thank you
a big big thank you to Helen who sorted my loan out and was very professional in all ways and would highly recommend her 5 star service
Athavan was amazing so friendly and helpful, he found us the best rate. He has saved us so much money each month this has taken so much stress of us. We cant thank him enough.
Rosie was the efficient and consummate professional from start to finish. Very helpful and good comms. Thank you.
Amazing service from start to finish, Kirstie went above and beyond sorting issues that came up (through no fault of theirs) and was relentless in getting done what i needed.

Exceptional customer service from first phone call to completion.
They were very helpful friendly and professional.
Excellent communication, service and advice from James and the team. Very efficient too. A pleasure to deal with. Recommended.
Excellent service from start to finish!!!.

Due to the nature of my employment, we needed a specialist mortgage lender to help with our remortgage.

Having been turned away by previous brokers I contacted Loans.co.uk Ltd.

Their Loan Manager James Leatherbarrow handled our case. The service was excellent from start to finish. All his advice was reliable, honest and trustworthy. All his communications were clear, precise and on time. The whole process was handled in a professional manner and most important of all he was able to get the deal done at the best possible price for us....in less than 6 weeks. Incredible.

I wouldn't hesitate to use Loans.co.uk Ltd again in the future and would recommend them to business associates, friends and family.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 960 reviews