Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Craig did exactly what he promised found me the right mortgage when I had been told by other financial services that what I wanted to do was impossible!
Fast efficient service/always updating me and reassuring me throughout the process
He assisted with legal requirements and I didn't have to chase
In my opinion he is the 'Go To' for any financial support
10/10
We are very happy . Me and my husband both got Very poor credit score. Loan. Co. UK mange to get us loan. Thanks again Ben
Very professional and very considerate.
Applied for a second charge mortgage, with Loan.co.uk and my first contact was with Jake Powell he was very polite and very good at introducing me to the company, very clear and concise about the process that would now have to be followed. I then was passed a cross to Hannah Matthews who as well as being polite made I wife and I felt very comfortable with Hannah and totally at ease through the whole process, both Hannah and Jake were always very prompt to respond, and for me personally I never felt like the process would not have been so easy had it not been for the way both Hannah and Jake corrisponded to us. We always felt that we were a valued customer especially when I was still able to contact Hannah out of hours about our case and she would still respond very promptly.
If the rest of your team are as friendly and helpful as Hannah and Jake then it is clear as a company to see why your customers review you so positively. thank you
Dean Ross.
Hannah was extremely helpful and explained things very clearly
Lena was very professional and dealt with my application with a lovely manner, also very communicative and always kept me well informed at every step of the process. The application was stress free, and I felt my application and information were in safe and professional hands.
Found us a loan even though our credit history wasnt great, they were helpful friendly and always answered our many questions, they were all polite professional and efficient.
Applied for a loan via www.loan.co.uk and had a call back from them. Really liked the service, not just a call centre sales person! They kept in regular contact with me and helped to find the best loan for my circumstances. Would recommend.
I can't speak highly enough of Matthew Dempsey, who worked with me to complete a sizeable 2nd charge loan just before Christmas (literally - on the 24th!). He was clear, proactive, responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. I had never taken this type of product before, and I know that working with me brought its challenges. Matthew was calm and positive throughout, and helped me through all the wrinkles, displaying an impressive work ethic and quality customer service. I am happy to sing his praises to anyone who will listen.
The team here were great. After going with an awkward lender the team made every effort they could to keep on top of the lender and keep me updated. I can honestly say they bent over backward. Highly recommended.
Thanks guys
Chris
I am incredibly happy with the service given to me by loan.co.uk. Despite a few unexpected hurdles along the way, we were always kept up to date with the progress of our case. Communications via email and phone were spot-on and any questions I had were always answered promptly and fully. Special mention has to go to James Leatherbarrow, our Loan Manager, who oversaw our case from start to finish with both professionalism and empathy and he was determined to be able to help us with what we needed. He found us the best deal possible from a wide range of possible products. Now I feel thoroughly satisfied that we have been able to get things finalised. I will not hesitate to call on the service of loan.co.uk again in the future and I will definitely recommend them to any friends or family who are looking for a loan that meets their needs. Please give James a gold star from me :)
Matthew Bere dealt with our case and from the beginning, he was very professional, friendly and thorough. He guided us through the whole process and always available to answer any queries either by phone or email. The whole process took less than 4 weeks, which for the sum of the mortgage is absolutely fantastic. The quotes were ready within a day and all the permutations explained clearly, helping us making an informed decision. I would definitely recommend loan.co.uk, especially Matt who has made this whole thing a pleasant experience.
Dan and Tiara have been very helpful and patient during my loan process.
I cant fault either of them, i would recommend loan.co.uk to anyone looking to take out a loan.
5* service from a 5* company!

Thank you very much Dan and Tiara for all your help!
The process was dealt with quickly & professionally by Matthew Bere.
He kept us informed at all stages. Would recommend.
Bryony kept me informed all throughout the process.
She was absolutely brilliant and I cannot thank her enough :)
Bryony Davis and her colleagues Rebecca and Carly at Loan.co.uk have been nothing short of amazing.
They helped me arrange a second mortgage loan and I only wished I had approached them alot earlier. The service they have given me was exceptional and I could not have asked for more.

At no point during the application did I feel pressured, confused and worried. They made me feel completely at ease with the paperwork and the process. And more importantly they treated me like a person rather than another case application and were able to answer all my questions and queries.

Even when Bryony was unavailable, Rebecca was completely up to date with my application and knew how far we had progressed. I never felt I had to chase up for updates as they always kept me updated via phone calls and email.

Bryony was very very very understanding, patient, helpful, genuine, supportive and most importantly, honest during the whole process. Even when paperwork from 3rd parties was troublesome. Bryony made a point that she was available to assist and that I can always email her signed paperwork / documents outside office hours and during weekends. On some occasions I had to, even though I never want anyone to take work home, Bryony was quick to respond to these emails.

I can not highly recommend Loan.co.uk enough. Was very fortunate to have Bryony look after my application, so Tip: Ask for Bryony.
Tiara from Loan.co.uk Ltd has been absolutely marvelous in helping us with our second mortgage. Tiara took the time to fully understand our situation and supported us through the whole process of application. Undertaking an application for a second mortgage can be daunting but Tiara kept us informed at the various stages and reassured us through the form completion processes explaining jargon and terms in language we could understand. She proactively approached lenders on our behalf always with our best interests at heart. She would always answer calls and emails very promptly and I know that Tiara even dealt with our case on her own time away from the office, that's is professionalism and a genuine attitude to her work and customers. Would I recommend Loan.co.uk and especially Tiara, absolutely. Thank you Tiara.
Fast and efficient service made even better by Bryony who helped out at every point during the process of securing the loan. Thank you!!
Bryony's tenacity ensured the "deal" was done. This despite hurdles placed in the way. Good job well done. Thanks. Kevin
Probably the most complicated secured loan case that we have ever placed with Loan.Co.Uk !

From start to finish Bryony went above and beyond to get the application processed and approved . The funds have just been released and we have 2 very happy clients !

Thank you again for all your help, yes you even got there before the Easter deadline!
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 993 reviews