Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
We got over the line thanks to natalie's endeavor it was a difficult time because of covid 19 but in the end we got there.
Kirstie dealt with our application, she provided excellent customer service by making sure I was kept informed at every step of the way. She managed the whole process which took away any worries we had, an absolute professional. I would happily recommend Loan.co.uk.
Faye from loans.co.uk was very helpful throughout the process was very professional at all times nothing was to much for her i felt very at ease! Many thanks 😊
We are very happy . Me and my husband both got Very poor credit score. Loan. Co. UK mange to get us loan. Thanks again Ben
The whole process took 6 weeks in total, which was only delayed by our first mortgage provider. Communication with Hannah and her colleagues was excellent and all queries were answered within 24hrs and we were given prompt updates on a regular basis.
Very good service and quick to respond. Worked with Kam Panchel who was very helpful and gave a great service.
Very good service, dealt with everything I needed and was very helpful.
Hi staff have always been helpful and explained thing well. although it is helpful if you have your own printer to speed things up!
Loan sorted in two weeks from start to finish.
I would like to thank Hannah Green, for being with us every step of the way. Always quick to reply to emails. Once she had all nessasary documents she processed the load quickly.
Loans.co.uk was very efficient and supportive in arranging my loan and one of their representatives James Leatherbarrow was particularly helpful and courteous
The mortgage adviser (Melissa) was very pleasant, always quickly returned calls and emails and extremely helpful in guiding me throughout the process. I award her 5 stars (or 10/10!).
This service has high fees but is efficient and speedy and so all completed very quickly. Many thanks.
Excellent customer service. Lee helped us from start to finish. He was very professional and found us a great mortgage product. Always got back to me on time, & always one step ahead. Only reason I've not given 5 stars is the cost. Whilst I would recommend and it saved us a lot of hassle, it's not the cheapest option. I have gone direct before and not paid a penny but on this occasion it suited me to have someone else take the stress from me and was within an acceptable budget.
Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to Hannah Green!
Fantastic customer service skills!
Got me the best deal possible and has made my life so much easier, was always available to talk to on the phone at all times and was always very pleasant!
Cannot recommend Hannah enough!
Carl Martin was my advisor, I discussed my needs for my mortgage and they were able to find a product that was close to my requirements. Due to some complications the process was delayed, but they kept me informed throughout and worked hard to ensure completion. I will be contacting them again when my remortgage is due.
Brilliant service, very helpful, Bryony Davies many thanks.
Applied for a large loan and was appointed Sean Grennan as our loan manager. There were at times difficulties collating all the information required by the Bank, however during this time Sean was extremely helpful and efficient and put the extra hours in to ensure that the deal was finalised in just over a couple of weeks.

Very pleased with the level of service we received and would not hesitate in recommending Loan.co.uk.
My loan was a second charge on my rental property, and was handled by Tiara Deeds. She has been excellent with her communication and speed of reply throughout , a very easy process in every way, highly recommended!
Bryony was very efficient and kept me informed throughout the whole process - thank you
Anna and her colleagues at Loan.co.uk supported us in securing a loan for debt consolidation. The process took longer than we had initially anticipated; and we had to repeatedly re-submit a lot of paperwork, as resettlement fees expired due to the longer time frame, but my husband and I were very thankful for their perseverance, timely communication and professional manner. The product they secured for us will make a huge difference to our family. Thank you!
Good communication, kept me informed and happy with the general service , would use again!
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 993 reviews