Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

How would you rate Loan.co.uk Ltd ?

"Very easy to use. Advisor Darryl Woolley helpful, professional and efficient. Process easy and quick. Thank you!"
"Ben salt was a jem in helping me secure a loan,he never gave up,his conversations were very relaxed and it was like speaking to a family member, give him a pay increase as he deserves it"
"An absolute delight to work with. Sophie was amazing- staying in contact constantly and explaining everything in great detail. Never had to wait long to get a response from her. Excellent service"
"VERY QUICK FROM APPLICATION TO APPROVAL GOOD COMMUNICATION SELECTED THE BEST PRODUCT EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"I found Mellisha very polite and making sure I respond to enquiries She was very To tactful to furnish all the information she needed and she was doing it for me I was very impressed with her professionalism Big thank you for your effort I love to take your help in future"
"Easy to deal with even though we had to supply a lot more paperwork due to not having any tax returns etc at the moment."
"The service I was provided with was absolutely fantastic. Carl Martin was my advisor and he kept in constant contact with me, looking for the best loan that was suitable to my needs - I couldn't be happier with the service and am thankful to Carl for all the hard work he put in, first class service!"
"Jake Powell was extremely helpful, courteous and professional at all times . This was a large loan and there were many hurdles to jump but Jake helped us every step of the way and kept us informed daily. Jake explained the process clearly and calmly from beginning to end . His colleague Hannah was also extremely supportive and helpful. We are very pleased. Thank you."
"The service by Darryl Woolley was first class keeping us inform every step and very helpful and polite Ronald & Sharon Fulton"
"So many hurdles along the way from the start to finalizing our loan. Shanie has been amazing. She was always helpful and explained everything very well along the way. Everyone we felt with very very helpful. Can't rate them highly enough"
"Excellent and professional service, After trying to remortgage with various high street lenders, and being turned down, I decided to go for a secured loan, I done a bit of research and came across Loan.co.uk, The web site was nice and easy, not gimmicky like most. I read the reviews and they swayed me to enquire if they could possibly help. The following day I was contacted by Carl Martin from Loan.co.uk Very polite and professional telephone manner, I explained what I would like to borrow, and the reasons why. It wasn’t going to be straight forward by any means, Carl had got his work cut out. I had issues with the land registry, which Carl advised me on, he liased with the pending lender and me as to what was required, Carl dealt direct with the land registry on my behalf I had issues with ownership also, as it was all still tied up with my ex partner, Carl once again dealt direct with my solisitor and the lender to sort out the relevant documentation. I was kept informed at all times by phone or email, The whole process from start to finish was excellent, my phone calls were always answered and Carl was always available, Once I was excepted the lender phoned and asked a few questions and to verify things. Cathrine was very polite and friendly. Once Catherine’s happy she aurthorised my loan and I received funds within 24hrs. So there you have it, exceptional service from start to finish, would highly recommend to anybody. CARL MARTIN, YOUR A STAR I had the pleasure of Carl Martin"
"Excellent service,kept us informed at every step. Found a really good product for us when we thought there was no options for us. Matthew Bere Was very efficient and replied to emails very quickly"
"Chris was very understanding and helpful."
"Alison Dulieu who dealt with my mortgage from start to finish was excellent showed great compassion for her work. She was patient and very through. Will recommend her to friends and family. Keep up the good work Alison"
"Alison who dealt with my case was very good"
"All of the staff involved in the process were extremely polite and efficient, especially Anna Rapley who looked after me brilliantly during the process, and nothing was too much trouble for her. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, especially from Alison Dulieu she was very friendly and professional in sorting our loan, nothing was too much trouble for her. Thank you so much"
"Incredible service with an absolute amazingly quick turnaround. Bryony Davies was absolutely sensational and took care of everything from start to finish. I cannot believe how easy the whole process was-well she made it easy. I cannot recommend highly enough."
"I would like to thank the loan.co.uk team. To mention a few names: Shanie, Carl, Darryl, Hannah. 2nd charges are not ideal for anyone but sometimes a necessity. With this in mind the team made the whole process comfortable and not for one moment did I feel under any pressure. Shanie's response was very professional but approachable at the same time. I'd like to thank the team for what potentially could have been a very tricky time. I would always recommend loan.co.uk in the future."
"If anyone who has business with loan.co make sure you deal with Bryony Davies, she is 100% professional and follows your personal case from start to finish. Absolutely 1st class thank you again Bryony."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 214 reviews