Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

How would you rate Loan.co.uk Ltd ?

"Special thank you to Lucy F, has been super organized, listened to the customer needs and helped drive the progress of an application with an amendment smoothly from beginning to end. It’s been a pleasure speaking with Lucy, she’s been so helpful and polite, always remaining professional and someone I felt I could trust. I had no worries that things wouldn’t be sorted out and Lucy being so proactive I was really grateful to because of our busy lives. Thank you, I’ll be sure to pass on to others and refer them to yourselves. Many thanks"
Fran And Gary
Verified Reviewer
"Matthew and Melissa (and Lena, James and Rachael) we’re absolutely amazing all the way through our process. We were kept well informed of developments and when things weren’t going to plan with one lender they were already sourcing another option for us. The team are friendly, proactive, professional and the communication around applications etc has been excellent. Thank you!"
"Bryony Davis and her colleagues Rebecca and Carly at Loan.co.uk have been nothing short of amazing. They helped me arrange a second mortgage loan and I only wished I had approached them alot earlier. The service they have given me was exceptional and I could not have asked for more. At no point during the application did I feel pressured, confused and worried. They made me feel completely at ease with the paperwork and the process. And more importantly they treated me like a person rather than another case application and were able to answer all my questions and queries. Even when Bryony was unavailable, Rebecca was completely up to date with my application and knew how far we had progressed. I never felt I had to chase up for updates as they always kept me updated via phone calls and email. Bryony was very very very understanding, patient, helpful, genuine, supportive and most importantly, honest during the whole process. Even when paperwork from 3rd parties was troublesome. Bryony made a point that she was available to assist and that I can always email her signed paperwork / documents outside office hours and during weekends. On some occasions I had to, even though I never want anyone to take work home, Bryony was quick to respond to these emails. I can not highly recommend Loan.co.uk enough. Was very fortunate to have Bryony look after my application, so Tip: Ask for Bryony."
"An excellent service with full professionalism"
Sarah Naessens
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to write a review, it is not something I would normally do but I was so impressed with the personal touch I received from Loans.co.uk. My initial thought was by name alone it sounded like a huge corporate and very impersonal company, how wrong I was. I can not express my gratitude enough, Anna and Arron went over and above to help me complete during what was a very stressful time. The whole team, Aaron, Anna, John, Harry, Melissa and Lena were all amazing and made a very stressful time less stressful, I always Felt reassured and I knew I was in capable hands. Anna and Aaron dealt with my case even from their holiday, this is an exceptional service. I can not recommend Loans.co.uk highly enough, they were amazing. From the bottom of my heart thank you all so much. You went over and above your job to help me and it is greatly appreciated. I can not recommend Loans.co.uk highly enough."
Audrey O Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted with the service i received. Prompt and professional"
"Spoke with Darryl Wooley. Very professional and courteous and made the process very simple"
"Used loan.co.uk for a second charge loan, all the staff were very helpful and made sure the transaction went through quickly, can not fault them and would use them again. Thanks to all the team."
"Very friendly and very helpful really happy with the service will recommend you to friends and family Thank you peter"
"Excellent service from Shanie Grineau Thank you"
"Bryony Davis has been super! Excellent quick service, great communication. Highly recommended."
"Melissa Woolley is the sole reason for this rating. She is great. Ask for Melissa! Excellent friendly reliable and prompt service. She achieve what I thought would be impossible."
"Very helpful making my search for a loan successful"
Idrak Ahmad
"Best service"
"My loan was a second charge on my rental property, and was handled by Tiara Deeds. She has been excellent with her communication and speed of reply throughout , a very easy process in every way, highly recommended!"
Dean & Katalina Ross
Verified Reviewer
"Applied for a second charge mortgage, with Loan.co.uk and my first contact was with Jake Powell he was very polite and very good at introducing me to the company, very clear and concise about the process that would now have to be followed. I then was passed a cross to Hannah Matthews who as well as being polite made I wife and I felt very comfortable with Hannah and totally at ease through the whole process, both Hannah and Jake were always very prompt to respond, and for me personally I never felt like the process would not have been so easy had it not been for the way both Hannah and Jake corrisponded to us. We always felt that we were a valued customer especially when I was still able to contact Hannah out of hours about our case and she would still respond very promptly. If the rest of your team are as friendly and helpful as Hannah and Jake then it is clear as a company to see why your customers review you so positively. thank you Dean Ross."
Emma Hammonds
Verified Buyer
"Rachael Marcucci was absolutely fantastic in the whole process from the beginning to the end. We had a tricky situation in that a lot of lenders were not prepared to look at a loan against a property with a title restriction. Rachael was tenacious and her attention to detail and feedback to myself the customer was brilliant. I would highly recommend this company and thankyou soooooo much to Rachael."
Elizabeth And Paul
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service, couldn't be happier, my advisor Harry Smith was at the end of the phone whenever I needed advice, just cannot thank him enough for helping to finance the purchase of our dream home!"
"We were trapped with an agressive lender for the last 3 years who would not let us sell off any properties to reduce our repayments . We tried mainstream but with my credit history we could not secure.That changed when we had a meeting with Ronan , despite the criteria changing a couple of times Ronan had the answers. We now have 5 properties remortgaged at a competative rate with repayments well under half of what we were previously paying. This has also freed up the rest of our portfolio and will be life changing for us. From start to completion Ronan was always available and kept us fully informed. Thank you Ronan and Loan.co"
Carol-Ann Smith
Verified Reviewer
"We approached The Loan Co. for a 2nd mortgage and we were very happy with their customer service and shear dogged determination to help us get what we required for home improvements. We did have one or two problems on the way but together we sorted it all out. All in all an excellent company to deal with. Just a hint: we found Joe Rawlings and Darryl Wooley most professional and helpful"
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 179 reviews