Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Great customer service from mark highly recommend him guided me through the whole process excellent service thanks again mark"
"Great advise very helpful and efficient could recommend mark Anderson who guided me through the whole process always available for any information I needed thanks again mark"
"Alysha was absolutely excellent. She found me the best deal, explained everything thoroughly and kept in close contact throughout the process, so that any glitches could be ironed out straight away. I know she worked hard behind the scenes to keep up the momentum with the whole process and my mortgage went through very quickly. Completely stress free. Top marks for customer service Alysha! Thank you very much."
"Amazing customer service with daily communication and updates throughout the whole application process. Alysha you are a star"
"Craig is a fantastic and reliable mortgage adviser and a pleasure to work with. He has been very supportive throughout the process and ensured that everything was carried out in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Craig and will be sure to come back to him in the future."
"Excellent service and great communication"
"Fantastic communication Natalie Speers she's amazing Great customer service quick responses, kindness What a great member of staff you guys have. Thank you so much Natalie you are amazing, if you come to folkestone I would be more than happy to invite you to my house to meet my family and have a meal with. once again thank so much. Kr Armando Santos"
"I was very pleased with Craig's help and advise from Loan.co.uk. This is a number that I will be keeping in my diary for future Mortgage work. It actually felt as if I did nothing and Craig did all the running around. Always answered my calls even when I was leaving messages with other people and always keeping me in the loop the most important thing. Thank you"
"very helpful, gave me good advice"
"great experience , made it simple & easy to understand especially helpful were Harry & Anna"
"Craig has worked tirelessly on my mortgage application for 7 months now. With various issues that have arisen because of my circumstances he has never given up. Even phoning on a Friday night to run through various options going above and beyond. Craig's customer service is excellent and his work ethic is superb. I am so grateful and I am beyond excited to be able to finally own my property. Thank you."
"I'd like to thank Craig Legge for his friendly professional service and for arranging a great deal on our mortgage. Communication from start to finish was excellent throughout and the whole process was made easy and stress free for us. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Matthew dealt with us from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble and he answered any queries we had. I would definitely recommend his services. Thank you"
"Can say that we had great help throughout the process from mark Anderson who was excellent at detailing everything we needed to know"
"Mark give us great advice & was very helpful throughout the whole process. Very grateful for his assistance"
"Caroline was Very helpful and professional"
"Was a little dubious at first, but I spoke to Mike, who was completely upfront with everything from the get go, and whilst due to change in employment I couldn't follow the route I wanted, we found another option, within my budget and all quickly sorted and approved."
"Thank you Ben Salt and all your team."
"The customer service I have received from Melissa Woolley at Loan.co.uk has been exceptional. Melissa has constantly kept me updated on this rather difficult case and has managed to take the case across the line for the clients with her determination and professionalism. My clients are absolutely delighted and I have no hesitation in recommending Melissa and Loan.co.uk. Will certainly be using them again!"
"The people at laon.co.uk were very helpful. Matthew, Darryl and Faye provided excellent service from start to finish."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 733 reviews