Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Parkway House, Suite 2, 28 Avenue Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
They were very committed, quick and extremely helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend them.
Very fast friendly service . Thank you for making this a pleasant and easy transaction.
Very Pleased very Happy .
This is the third product we've used Loan.co.uk for, and, as with the previous two, they have been superb. My thanks to Billy and Lucy for working hard to get us the right product, and to get everything resolved. Together we've dealt with a lot of Covid-related hurdles from lenders and surveyors to get everything over the line, and throughout their work on our behalf has been consistently great.
The team at Loan.co.uk were just fantastic. They communicated daily, were hugely supportive and we really felt they were on our side. After trying to secure our mortgage through our current lender , recieving really poor service and no service as we didn't tick the 'right' boxes the Loan.co.uk team were on the opposite scale - so supportive and helpful - I would thoroughly recommend.
First class service from start to finish. We got a debt consolidation loan and it was the best thing we have done as now we have so much money over each month so we can now have a life again. I was dealing with Faye and Lauren both were so friendly and made every step of the process so easy and it was all pretty quick. They both were so helpful and certainly well clued up. Amazing service. Thanks ladies for all your support xx
Loan Reference 300072844. I had a brilliant experience with Loan.Co.Uk and in particular the service I received from Anna Rapley. I was able to text at weekends and call after working hours. I felt like Loan.co.uk drove the process for me with reminders and pushing other parties for information. This is a 5 star service and I felt like I was really listened to and very well looked after indeed. Fast, efficient and very friendly.
If I could give no stars, it would be a no star service. They take a very long time with communication, do not update the client about the application process, do not explain the whole process, continuously reassuring you that you are in your 'final stages' of the application then asking for more and more documents or emailing 'I am sending documents as we speak' when I asked if everything is fine with the application process (with all documentation provided a good few days prior). They charge a huge fee but don't do much work, if they fill in an application form, it comes with mistakes. I finally decided to withdraw my application with them after 5 weeks of wasted time and went straight to my mortgage provider. Useless service and I would never recommended them to anybody.
Had to chase up for updates on regular basis, however all staff especially Simba polite and helpful when doing this. Home courier service a good service to speed up the process Could improve by speed of communication. There seems to be a delay in this which delays the process even further. It took days to get an reply from emails which resulted in having to contact them by telephone. Didn’t always have a call back like they said.
Service was fast customer service was really excellent. managed to find us a home owner loan.James and Stuart were excellent and kept us informed and help us through the application.
anna and stuart were a absolute pleasure to deal with, we were informed and updated every step of the way, total process took a month, thanyou so much
Very hard to deal with company. Phone always just rings no one ever answers. Ask for call backs and it takes days but they don’t call at the time you ask for a time it’s always later. Taken over a month for a offer in principal but I now won’t be taking this offer due to the broker fees upfront with no guarantee of actually getting the funds. A waste of time with all the documents you have to send etc
Anna was all over our application from start to finish, keeping us informed or every process along the way. Amazing service that we would highly recommend
Anna Rapley from Loan.co.uk has given us an outstanding service. She helped us to apply for a 2nd mortgage on our home to buy a holiday home. She was efficient and supportive at every step of the way. She is a great communicator. She was pro-active and engaged and always available to answer questions. When we found our dream house we managed to exchange and complete within two weeks of the house going on the market. That would not have been possible without Anna's dedication and hard work. I could not recommend Anna highly enough.
Very professional and informative, had a little issue but was corrected in a timely manner and would not hesitate to use again.
Ben assisted us with our initial application and put us at ease. Lucy was a great help in updating us on the progress and managed to finalise everything within a month. Great service.
Billy made me feel at ease on my first phonecall, and Lucy followed up the whole process very professionally and kept me up to date, on a daily basis, I have been very pleased with how Loan.co.uk have handled everything. Thankyou.
Very quick and efficient. Good communication and setvice from lauren and sophie. Wouidhighly recommend and wouid definately use them again
It was relatively easy. We were kept informed all the way though the process by Faye and Myles.
Great team with great communication. Our application was handled by Lucy who was quick and efficient with any queries or issues we had and helped application go smoothly. Thanks to Billy also for initial advice. Would definitely recommend.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,233 reviews