Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Your representative: Mr. Craig Legge has been brilliant in every aspect, regarding my ongoing case.He has not only gone out of his way to assist, advice & direct me with my application process and what is needed with the current lender that my application is with. He has also due to Covid19, taken the time out to pursue other lenders to ensure that my case is actually resolved, as many are now opening up. Every time I chat or email him, he is working tirelessly on my case and I cannot say how much this has not only touched my heart but truly appreciated. I would in no doubt and without any hesitation refer him to friends, colleagues and family as I find he works from his heart and truly cares and is concerned about his customers. For that I am truly grateful. Thus I would like to give: Customer Service:10/10; Customer Relations:100%; Customer Ratings and overall attitude:5 Stars; Overall: Excellent rep. who I truly appreciate for all his continuous assistance. Thank you. Patricia
First rate service from Andrew Ireland. He was helpful, courteous, efficient and professional at every stage throughout the process. An absolute gentleman I would be happy to recommend.
Great company and great customer service. I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service we received from Natalie Speer, she was exceptional from start to finish, making the whole application process very efficient. Communication was amazing both via email and telephone and she always looked to keep the application moving forward to completion.
I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anybody........
Andrew Ireland provided an excellent and efficient service throughout the re-mortgage process. I would thoroughly recommend.
Rosie Murry was superb top service friendly and she made it so easy for no complicated paperwork would highly recommend thank you Loans.co.uk and a very special thank you to Rosie
Great company and great customer service. Lucy Williams was brilliant from start to finish, fast communication and always look to keep the application moving to the right direction.

Thank you Lucy for everything and good luck in the future and stay the same cause i believe you're a great person !!!
Craig at loan.co.uk is a legend! He is always so helpful and works hard to get us what we need. He can work through the most complicated of cases and simplifies things as needed.

Thoroughly recommended!
Ben was extremely helpful, very quick to respond and had good understanding. Extremely happy with the service.
Really helpful and understanding. Natalie Speer was amazing and a massive help.. would recommend
Lucy Williams bent over backwards to get this sorted she was so brilliant at her job well spoken and very nice over the phone and also funny. Your company should be very proud of you.
Lucy thank you for sorting this out in theses bad times

THANK YOU.
Lucy Williams is exceptional at her job, passionate and determined to get the best deal. We had a complicated situation, but with her knowledge, got us a loan. We started the application at the end of Feb, but then Covid took effect but Lucy carried on getting us what we needed.
We would not look anywhere else going forward and will recommend Lucy to all that we know.
Always top service from Craig (Legge). Have done numerous mortgages through Craig now and have always been very impressed. Great communication. Thanks
I dealt with Craig,

He was brilliant this is the second property he has been able to get me through some tricky circumstances would highly recommend Craig very helpful and professional through every phone call and email I’ve had with him thank you Craig
Fantastic service from start to finish, would like to say a special thank you to Rosie Murray for all her professional help and thoughtfulness, nothing was too much trouble and she was extremely prompt and efficient. On a whole very happy.
Ben Salt dealt with my application, I must say I am very impressed with the service. Ben stayed in contact with me through every stage of the process and it completed with ease and speed.
Excellent advice and communication. Keep you posted every step of the way. Very helpful.
Dealt with Craig legge. Nothing phases this man the obstacles he had to deal with due to my circumstances I had resigned myself to possibly losing my house. BUT NO THIS GUY CAME THROUGH WITH THE GOODS. I JUST CANT FAULT THE SERVICE I RECEIVED. Constantly updated emails phone calls many when he must have been at home relaxing but he never failed to respond . Amazed me really. I would defo recommend this company if the rest of the team are anything like Craig. Thanks CRAIG Yours Dayne Johns.
Quick, friendly, helpful, informative. No pressure advice
Great, attentive customer focused service.
Easy process to follow & expertly guided by our designed advisor Rosie who was exceptional
Dealt with Lucy Williams. Brillaint service all around from the first phone call to the last. Would very highly recommended.
Loans.co.uk have been so helpful from start to finish. Process was fast and smooth. Would definitely recommend to use them.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 982 reviews