Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Parkway House, Suite 2, 28 Avenue Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
I want to rate the lady Anna 10 stars. She has been outstanding in all areas of service. Anna stuck with me. Her preservation since last September 2020 through difficult time. So many complications with my case and completed the task she had with my case. I thank you so much. Word cannot express how grateful I am.
5 stars customer service, particularly a big thanks to Mr Andrew Ireland!
We would like to thank Rosie Murray personally for all her hard work,determination and professionalism over the last few weeks. She has been fantastic from start to finish and we can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us.
We will definitely be contacting Rosie again in the future for our re mortgage.
Thanks again,
Rebecca & Adam Bradshaw
Rosie was very thorough and constantly chasing up to make sure it was a quick and simple process. Great service.
The customer service was very good from start to finish as I had a very complex loan which involved lots of negotiations with various lenders to get the right product, but I was kept updated from start to finish and was assured of getting the right product.
Lisa was helpful from start to finish. Very courteous and kept me up to date at every step of the way
Great communication - so helpful.
Rosie has been amazing and made this a hassle free procedure! I would highly recommend them.
Absolutely fantastic service, a shout out to Ben Salt who has been amazing from start to finish on my application, helpful advise would recommend anyone to go with this company, also a shout out to Lucy aswel as Ben was on holiday and she took my account over and the handover process was amazing, thanks guys.. Happy customer
James Leatherbarrow was absolutely fantastic, keep me updated all the way through, very helpful and friendly and the whole process from applying to pay out was just over 2 weeks. Brilliant service, thank you 😊
Loan.co.uk offered good guidance, prompt service. During the application progress, we encountered many difficulties due to Covid 19. They have been very supportive and helpful although!
Perfect to deal with everything explained even when the rates changed Natalie advised me of this and said I could change my rate at the last minute
Many thanks again Natalie you done well and was a pleasure to deal with
Lisa and Darryl have both been absolutely fantastic throughout the process of my loan, can't thank them both enough, very professional and so helpful, I would recommend highly!
I worked with Rosie to secure my loan. She was amazing, she kept me up to date with the process of the application daily via phone and emails. Everything was explained clearly at every stage of the process and the loan was completed very quickly. Rosie was very friendly throughout the process and the customer service was excellent, thank you so much.
A great company to work with with first class attention to detail, speed of response and transparency.
James L is a credit to your business and I'd not hesitate to work with him again
I was lucky enough to be working with Natalie to secure my loan and from the beginning she was amazing. She kept in contact with me everyday either by phone or email to ensure I know exactly where I was in the process. She was friendly and reassuring throughout and I can’t thank her enough!
Really good experience from start to finish. Rosie was polite , informative and always available throughout the process.
Super Excellent
Lisa and Darryl were so helpful and friendly. We needed a lot of evidence so were back and forth a lot, but nothing was too much trouble.

I would certainly recommend
Extremely efficient and painless process. I was very happy with the quote that I received along with the first class customer service. James communicated all parts of the process with perfect clarity and made the journey very quick and straightforward. The loan went through much quicker than I had expected which was aided by the availability of James, whenever I needed any assistance. I would recommend Loan.co.uk without hesitation.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,152 reviews