Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

How would you rate Loan.co.uk Ltd?

"I found the staff that I dealt with at Loan.co.uk Ltd to be so friendly, patient and helpful that it actually restored my faith in people, especially people whom we have to deal with over the telephone. I have health issues which can mean I’m not always available to answer telephone calls or emails straight away. Also organising paperwork and sending forms etc. back through the post can often be done days or weeks later than I’d like. This was no problem for the guys at Loan.co.uk and they helped me where possible and kept the pressure off. They always answered my calls and emails cheerfully and professionally. I was extremely pleased with the whole process and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Shanie and Carl, I’m very grateful to you both for helping me get my finances sorted."
"The staff at Loan.com were extremely helpful, very efficient in their communication both verbally and via email which helped make our process seamless. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Thanks Again !"
"Fast and efficient service made even better by Bryony who helped out at every point during the process of securing the loan. Thank you!!"
Charles Denyer
Verified Buyer
"Very professional which made for a hassle free, pleasant experience which in todays world is a pleasant change. Thanks guys."
Donna Prosser
Verified Buyer
"Carl Martin was great, he helped us every step of the way, keeping us updated on what was happening and anything that was outstanding. He was so helpful, and understanding and made the whole process stress free"
"Shanie was very helpful and efficient. She kept me informed throughout"
"A huge thank you to Carl Martin and Hannah Green who sorted everything out for us and worked hard to make sure everything went through. I spoke to Carl a lot on the phone and he was extremely helpful, efficient and easy to deal with and kept me calm when I was panicking about it all! Really appreciate all the help. Thank you."
D M Murray
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, quick and friendly service. I'm not used to lending success so this mortgage coming in quickly seemed like a real achievement - huge thanks to Rachel and Loans.co.uk team."
Adam Chapman
Verified Reviewer
"Tiara did a brilliant job at making sure the deal got across the finish line in a tight deadline. I was so pleased I had someone on our side who seemed to genuinely care about getting it done for us."
Kevin MORGAN
Verified Reviewer
"Bryony's tenacity ensured the "deal" was done. This despite hurdles placed in the way. Good job well done. Thanks. Kevin"
"Probably the most complicated secured loan case that we have ever placed with Loan.Co.Uk ! From start to finish Bryony went above and beyond to get the application processed and approved . The funds have just been released and we have 2 very happy clients ! Thank you again for all your help, yes you even got there before the Easter deadline!"
Gail Pearson
Verified Buyer
"From the moment my partner and I chose Loan.co.uk Ltd they have been wonderful. At all times they were very informative and kept us up to date with everything, we can’t thank them enough for all their help and hard work. Kind Regards"
"After some discussion regarding options which I could consider and with the provisional guidance of Loan.co.uk staff I decided on a particular way forward which has helped me through the particular difficulty I found myself in. The help I received from Paul and Rachael cannot be overstated. Their approach and understanding was totally professional and no doubt are valued members of staff."
Kevin Sleight
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful and understanding in what turned out to be a very long and complicated process, But with the guidance and patience of Harry Smith, we got to the very pleasing outcome. I would recommend this company without any hesitation. Thank You."
Stephen Mackenton
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful, very detailed discussion and got my wife and I a far better rate on a loan that even our own bank couldn’t beat!! Will happily spread the word about this great company!"
"Hannah was extremely helpful and explained things very clearly"
"Very happy with the customer service and the effect made by Joe Rawling in happy with my enquiries."
"Hannah Green did a great job of seeing us through the process and was very good at keeping us updating on progress. Also Thomas Lovell did an excellent job setting out our options at the quotation phase. Overall we were very happy with the service from loan.co.uk"
"Harry Smith dealt with our case with excellent understanding of what we required. He took us through all the questions with humour and empathy and made a daunting process very easy. Highly recommend this excellent company and their very professional staff."
Stelios Loizou
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and Hannah Mathews was amazing to work with and coropotated to a 10/10 with me. Will recommend to anyone looking for money."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 157 reviews