Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Parkway House, Suite 2, 28 Avenue Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
I can’t explain how much lee and Lauren from loans.co.uk helped me. I needed to consolidate debt. And their help , professionalism, and efficiency made the process simple and less stressful. They explained everything I needed to do and told me all the information I would require. I started my application at the beginning of September and my loan is complete already and it not even October yet!!! They were easy to contact through the phone and email and were both always really helpful. I honestly can’t thank them enough for there service and would highly recommend this company to anyone. Once again Lee and Lauren thank you so much !!!!!
Shocking service! Constantly asking for more information and changing the parameters. Would not advise dealing with this company as the amount of stress caused is not worth it. I would of given zero stars if it was an option. Lee Brown is a joke, do not be fooled by his phone manner.
Would like to thank Lauren and James. From start to finish the process has been quick and the service has been excellent and can’t fault them at all.
After exploring lots of other options to reduce our payments including DMPs, we decided to go down the secured loan route. We got a brilliant rate and it was all completed in around 4 weeks. I can’t recommend Loan.co.uk enough and we now feel so positive about the future. Lee was our initial contact and he was so easy to talk to, he explained everything clearly and was very reassuring throughout. And there was absolutely no pressure at any time. Then we were passed to Stacey who coordinated everything, gathered paperwork etc. She was so responsive and everything was just such a smooth process. Highly recommended!
I was sold the dream of a lower payment loan based on current market value of my house, but when the application was processed despite the housing market going up they came In with a lower value for my house and the monthly payments went up. I think this is a ploy to get more money out of us and to put the APR up. Terrible service..
The guys at loan.com (David and Ben) made the whole process smooth and stress free. Constant contact throughout the process and everything was clearly explained. Would definitely recommend.
Couldn’t av been made any easier with fantastic Stacey all ways on the ball making everything so easy to understand and always on the Fone talking me threw every step ov the way between Stacey and Nicola who helped out at the very beginning this loan application was stress free can’t thank them both inuff
Arran, Lisa and David were great! I felt confident I found the right product to suit my needs after they took the time to discuss my application at length and they made the application process extremely efficient and stress free. They kept me informed with regular contact throughout and were all professional, yet personable, and very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend Loan.co.uk!
One word ..... Fantastic. Both James and Ben where 10 out of 10 from start to finish. Will 100% be using again to remortgage,
Excellent friendly service from start to finish.
Great company contacted them to try and get help to get a secured loan. Was very efficient throughout and the whole process was extremely quick
Such a helpful company, friendly and approachable. Speedy service. Would highly recommend
Ive got to be honest but my experience was a living nightmare. Lack of communication resulted in misled information and now unfortunately I have a much worse than anticipated interest rate. I think loan.co.uk could have done more for me.
Absolutely 1st class service provided by Ben Salt and David Halliwell from the start of my application to the very end! I cannot thank Ben and David enough for their excellent support and the professionalism with which my application was dealt with. I will not hesitate to recommend Loan.co.uk to anyone considering applying for a mortgage.
There was a quick response to enquiry and all explanations were clear and easy to follow. At no point did I feel pressured into accepting the deal and Faye Pinkstone and David Halliwell listened to my preferences and got me the deal I needed. The whole experience has been stress free and I would certainly recommend Loan.co.uk to anyone considering a mortgage. Many thanks to both Faye and David for all your help.
Loan.co.uk Are like a dog with a bone, they won't give up till you have your money, Lauren & James have been faultless through the process, just brilliant. Thanks guys Steve & Tracy Weston super Mare
Will definitely recommend Loans.co.uk to anyone who is looking at a secured loan. From thee start, Simba listened and based on my requirements went out to their panel and very quickly came back with a solution. Stacey has been amazing, I’ve called, emailed about a gazillion times and she has always been professional and answered all my questions and concerns to my satisfaction. Will definitely use them again if I need to
Poor, do not return calls, no case ownership. Bribed into leaving a positive review.
what a brilliant smooth and quick process, lots of calls to guide us through and explain everything, an extra big thank you to Billy Westbrook & Stacey Hibbert, you have been amazing, thank you
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,359 reviews