Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from Rosie Murray, she is absolutely a STAR, we can’t thank her enough for her help, very professional and we will recommend you and your company to all who need help. Thank you Monika
Excellent service, kept me posted with at each step. Completed the whole process with 3 weeks. I have no hesitation in recommending them
Thank you to Loan.co.uk Ltd for the completion of our loan application.

Our profound gratitude is awarded to Rosie Murray, who appears to exude in professionalism and expertise.
Rosie had been very prompt, polite and also very good at extracting the relevant information, in an easy lighthearted manner.
Rosie even managed to find us
‘Deal Options’ which the one we selected is ideal for our current situation !

I certainly would recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd services.
... and should you require them ask for Rosie.

Rosie Murray I seriously can not thank you enough for your sterling efforts and dedication to us and the company.
.. Take a bow (or curtsy) Rosie
Thank You.
The advisor that supported us with the loan process has been amazing, it has been challenging with the increased screening but she was successful and we are very happy with the outcome. Her customer service was great and we would return to access her services again.
We can't thank Natalie enough for all her help during the process. She was kind and friendly from the start and nothing was a problem if we were uncertain about anything. Natalie kept us up to date throughout and we knew she was at the end of the phone or email if we needed her, couldn't have asked for anyone else.
Excellent service throughout, Lucy Williams was an absolute pleasure to dwal with very helpful in every expect, communication was amazing, thank you Lucy Williams,
Excellent service brilliant communication throughout,advice and care was 100% pleasure to dealwith, lucy Williams was amazing very helpful and a pleasure to deal with , thankyou Lucy Williams
I don't normally leave reviews, I have a high expectation of customer service. Loan.co.uk though, primarily Lisa Blake has been amazing. Lisa is stand out, she listens, doesn't judge, and goes above and beyond where others would tail off. She is absolutely one of the world's 2%'s. Thank you, Lisa.
Fantastic customer service from beginning to end, Rosie Murray was very helpful and listened to us very carefully, took what we said into consideration and found us a fantastic deal in a very short time .
I will recommend you and your company to all friends and family who need your services.

Thanks Ever so much
William.
Excellent customer service from Rosie Murray. She made the whole process simple from start to finish and provided regular progress updates and answered queries quickly. Would highly recommend.
I was very fortunate to find this company after a very bad experience with another so called broker. I spoke to Kamal from loan.co.uk, from the very conversation Kam has been very helpful, professional and responsive to any queries I had. My case was very difficult, not helped by the covid lockdown and having to deal with HMRC at the last minute....Kam always updated me to make sure that I was kept informed. Thank you.
I needed help sorting my finances, and Loans .co.uk were brilliant.
Kept me informed the whole process
Would highly recommend👍
We spoke to Anna and she was really helpful and very approachable. Its not an easy process but Anna helped us every step of the way.
Efficient, friendly and helpful service throughout - with a good rate too.
Highly recommend Loan.co.uk and in particular, Rosie Murray. From application right through to payment - Rosie genuinely cared about our situation and our future plans and kept on top of everything. Replies were quick and updates were frequent - don’t get to say that about many brokers!
Give them a call and ask for Rosie 👍🏼
Our loan was sorted out really smooth and easy very good service staff really helpful.
Excellent, efficient service from Kyle. Guided me through the whole process and offered the best advice. Very happy, would highly recommend this company.
I absolutely cannot speak highly enough of Loan.co.U.K. And with particular high praise and gratitude to Rebecca. She has been exceptionally professional, attentive and supportive to ensure that my needs were best met. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to anyone needing some assistance in this area. I’m delighted!
Excellent customer service, Lucy Williams was extremely helpful, explained my options in detail and was always available. I couldn't recommend Loan.co.uk or Lucy highly enough! I will be a returning customer when my next mortgage deal is up for review.
Very many thanks for all your help. James Leatherbarrow fantastic and with the patience of a Saint nursing an IT incompetent through the process.

Thanks again. Bill
(would have been a 5 star but for people with the Money!
Rebecca Bailey was phenomenal, was with us every step of the way with getting our loan. The fast communication was amazing. Very thorough. Definitely would recommend to family and friends to use their services.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,083 reviews