Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

How would you rate Loan.co.uk Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lewis Sheldon
"Super service by Harry"
"Loan.co.uk offer a very professional and easily accessible service. We have worked with them before and have always found them to be prompt efficient and on the ball. In particular Anna Arnold has always been a cheerful voice of expertise and we would recommend her to anyone."
Anita Donaldson
Verified Buyer
"We had Racheal Marcucci as our adviser.Rachael talked us threw every step kept us up to date via phone calls and email on what we had to do rachael was very professional we were happy every step of the way all the way to complition. Well done rachael ."
"I used loan.co.uk to consolidate some credit card and loan debt... I was very impressed with the service. Hannah Matthews was my contact at loan.co.uk and she was great. She always took time to answer any questions I had. She was professsional from start to finish and also helped me get my funds as quickly. Many thanks for a great service! Would definitely recommend."
"Tiara and Dan were great. Tiara kept me informed and chased every day to bring the loan to a conclusion as quickly as possible. Very knowledgeable and great service. The only Loan company you need."
"Fabulous quick efficient service . Very friendly, helpful and informative at all stages . I would definitely recommend to everyone."
AU, West Yorkshire
Verified Buyer
"I filed an online enquiry with Loan.co.uk to look into setting up a sizeable home improvement loan. The company responded by telephone within five minutes of my initial online enquiry and as this was in the evening, I was impressed at the promptness. The representative dealing with my application was very helpful and the attention to detail was excellent. Although there were a couple of small hurdles to sort out during the application process, my loan was approved and paid out in a few days. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any friends or colleagues. AU, West Yorks"
"Anna kept me informed at various stages of the process. Importantly she kept all parties informed and chased all when required. Thank you again for a very professional service."
Donna White
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Friendly and helpful staff made it hassle free. Would recommend."
"Dedicated client relationship manager. Regular updates. Really went above and beyond. Dan Hornblow and Tiara Deeds were absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended"
"Dan is extremely knowledgeable around the various products that may suit a client's needs. He sourced me an extremely competitive bridge rate for a nearly complete property to release some equity to complete. Tiara was involved in the completion process once Dan had obtained the approval in principle. I'll be using these guys again for sure."
"Bryony was very efficient and kept me informed throughout the whole process - thank you"
"Bryony was AMAZING, made the process simple and updates were regular. Thank you."
"I was very pleased the way my application was dealt with from the beginning to the lending process which I was extremely happy with. Paul Hamill was my consultant and he is an asset to Loan.co.uk as he is extremely helpful and always available for any questions I had. I cannot recommend this company enough."
Melissa Knight
Verified Reviewer
"Aaron and Anna were amazing through the loan process. Very supportive, patient and always stayed on top of things. I honestly don’t think we would have made it to completion with them. I can’t thank them enough. Great great service and highly recommended."
"Thank you, so much for sorting loan out for me and my family. All staff and especially Anna and Harry have been amazing from start to finish. Very professional, understanding, and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending loan.co.uk to anyone. Thank you again"
"We bought a piece of land at auction with only two days notice of knowing the land was for sale and no time for preparation. This was our first experience of an auction purchase and for anyone who doesn't know you have 20 business days from winning bid to raising the finance for completion and in our case Christmas was in between ,so as you can imagine everyone has a pile of post and paperwork on their desk when they get back after Christmas, it is not your average business day! Aaron and Harry at Loan.Co.Uk worked absolutely flat out and kept their cool to raise the funds for us under a lot of pressure both from us, as very anxious buyers who stood to loose a lot of money if it didn't happen in time and surveyors and lenders who for obvious reasons had a lot of questions to ask with very little time to do it. I would have absolutely no hesitation in using them again for our financial needs and I would definitely recommend them to others, great job guys, thank you so much"
"Loan.co.uk delivered everything that they said they would do in a professional and efficient manner. Thank you."
"The whole process has been faultless and the service received excellent. Initially Tom Lovell carried out my assessment and started the process with professionalism and great knowledge...an excellent greeting to the company. Hannah Matthews then secured my mortgage with the borrower and kept me informed fully throughout. Hannah is a fantastic communicator and a great asset to the company, nothing is ever too much trouble. I recommend the company wholeheartedly and you’ll be extremely lucky to have Tom’s and Hannah’s help!"
"This is the second time we have dealt with loan.co.uk and honestly I would say don’t try the high street because this company go back to old fashioned personal customer service! A delight to deal with - three weeks start to finish including Christmas week!! Thank you Aaron Rachael and the team keep doing what you are doing you have given us peace of mind again"
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 133 reviews