Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

customer service
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Mark Anderson has been tremendous in guiding and supporting us through the consolidation process. I am sure we provided a fresh challenge but the right product was found and will save us over £800 per month. Would highly recommend loan.co.uk, Thank you
Kyle Greck has been amazing from start to finish! Fantastic communication. We received updates throughout the whole process. We have been able to consolidate our debts and save a massive £900 a month! I would highly recommend! Thank you again.
We dealt with Athavan and he was fantastic from start to finish. Friendly, professional and excellent in communication. Everything was done quickly and I was given updates throughout the whole process. Not only are we now able to do home improvements but we have also consolidated debts which is saving us money each month. I would highly recommend using Loan.co.uk. Thank you again Athavan.
Excellent service, saved me looking around. Great regular communication and overall has saved me £350pm.
All ran very smoothly and from start to finish. James Leatherbarrow dealt with everything for us and was friendly and helpful. Loan sorted quickly and got a great deal. Would recommend
Alysha was great. The process was so easy and she was always very helpful and made you feel at ease.
Very friendly, helpful service, available all the times on the phone. I have been guided step by step during application process until the release of loan. I'm thankful to the whole team and especially to mr Simba as personal contact person.
I needed a bridging loan but discovered that they are no longer available from the high street banks. I was apprehensive about dealing with a loan company on-line but need not have worried. Their representative, Kamal Panchal, was extremely helpful, explaining clearly what needed to be done at each stage of the process. Communication was excellent throughout, and the total process was completed in less than 3 weeks. I would have no hesitation in recommending Loan.co.uk to anyone requiring this type of product.
Craig Legge at Loan.co.uk was absolutely fantastic. Very responsive, sees the deal and arrangement through end to end and went over and beyond what he needed to when I was experiencing issues with my builder. He is so easy to deal with it and so knowledgable about the industry. I would not hesitate to recommend Craig and loan.co.uk to others, and I am already working with him on my next projects.
I have dealt Rosie most of the time who has been very efficient and dealt with the process very promptly, updating me at every stage. Very much appreciated.
Very friendly, helpful and available all the time on the phone. Guided me step by step during the application process. Thanks to the whole team and especially to mr Simba, who was contactperson.
A weight off my mind consolidating debts Sound advice with no quibbles Fast service
Great work by Darryl and team. Excellent responsiveness and communication throughout the process and importantly went the extra mile to get everything through.
The Guy who we dealt with was 1st class Mike Mcugh talked us through everything from start to finish.
The lady who I dealt with was Kirstie....she was absolutely fantastic from start to finish!!! Professional,,friendly,,and just put me at ease . This lady is a great attribute for the company. Thankyou again Kirstie.
Maddie was fantastic helping us, friendly and professional, regular updates on loan progress, would highly recommend.
Carl was excellent helping us he was really helpful and kept us informed all the time and guided through from start to end I would highly recommend him and this company in the future to anyone
Carl was excellent in helping us with the loan and keeping us updated at all times and guiding us through everything would highly recommend to anyone for the future
Fantastic customer service a big thank you to mr james leather Barrow is very helpful and supportive i will recommend anyone he has done great job for us .
My experience with Loan.co.uk was great due to Helen Hobbs, however the Finance Company that we were dealing with we're an absolute nightmare. Although it was traumatic for Helen and ourselves we managed to get to where we wanted after a lot of hard work and endeavour. I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to use their services and would definitely go back to them in the future. Kind regards, Parmy
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 807 reviews