Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Parkway House, Suite 2, 28 Avenue Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Fantastic professional service, took all our needs into account and helped find the best product for us, excellent company and would highly recommend them, Thank You
I can't fault the service offered by Loan.co.uk, from my initial enquiry through to completion the whole process was dealt with very smoothly.
Excellent company to deal with, not pushy at all and helped us through the entire process without a hitch. Very pleased that we engaged with loans.co.uk, Stacey & Billy were brilliant to deal with and always kept in touch when they promised..
I would like to say a big thanks to Wasim and Amy for their support and quick responses in processing my loan. Communication was great with calls and emails always answered with a quick response.
I would just like to say a big thank you to both Amy and Faye for their patience and support in processing my loan. Great communication from both, answered any queries and questions I had (and I had a lot) which made the process less of a daunting experience. Would definitely recommend this company. Thanks again!
Very helpful advise
Lauren Hibbert give us a massive help.
Stacey kept us informed and was completely professional. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Prompt and clear communication at all times. Stacey and Anna were great in getting our loan sorted. Would recommend.
Really good service very helpful will definitely use again Thankyou
Very easy to deal with got my loan sorted and was in my account in under 3 weeks. Was kept updated with every process.
We cannot rate and thank Loans.co.uk highly enough in arranging our additional Mortgage funds against our property. Big Thanks to Anna Rapley and Sariah Bagley among others who assisted us and kept us informed all the way through the process. Considering we had the Christmas holidays right in the middle of the process we still concluded to have released funds in record time due to their prompt management and communication day to day. Easy on line documentation to fill out and stepped us through all the requirements Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use again in the future .
Fantastic service, really quick, professional and efficient.
Everyone couldn’t be more helpful. From the first phone call through to completion service and updates were excellent. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
From start to finish my advisors (Anna and Saskhi) kept me updated and were easy to get in touch with. The process hit various complications but with their help it was all resolved and the loan completed and funds released in record time. Thank you ever so much for your help.
An excellent service with knowledgeable and helpful staff. I would like to thank Leanne and Danielle for their most welcome help.
Easy straight forward process, both members of staff which I dealt with offered great support & kept in touch throughout our application which considering it was over the festive period the turnaround has been an impressive 3 weeks in total. I would recommend this company with no hesitation.
Quick interactions helped get the loan through in good time, even with Christmas in the way
Having a particularly difficult situation, Persistence was certainly one benefit Stuart and his colleagues provided. It gained me the confidence and outcome I needed throughout the journey - I truly felt blessed with their service. Thank you
Responsive, friendly, efficient - I couldn't have asked for better and I would definitely recommend loan.co.uk to my friends and family, Everyone I interacted with was fantastic and the hand offs were seamless. Many thanks
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,514 reviews