Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

How would you rate Loan.co.uk Ltd ?

"My dealings were with a gentleman named Matthew Bere. - Matt. Right from the very beginning of this application, I made it clear that I work away from home Monday to Friday and so any information that was needed wouldn’t be accessible until the end of each week. Matt never forgot this and was sympathetic whenever statements/data etc was required. Always remembering details of past conversations, it was as if Matt was dealing solely with my case. I would highly recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd anytime."
"Very happy with the service we received from Matthew Bere, from the beginning. He was very helpful, excellent communication, keeping us updated throughout, and near completion did a lot of chasing on our behalf to get closure quickly. Was a pleasure to deal with. Would deal with again and would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"I am very impressed with Carl ,he kept me up to date with everything . Returned my calls when he said he would .was always polite,friendly and positive all the time . I would with out hesitation recommend. Loans.co.uk. N Brill ."
"James was fantastic, Just super helpful from start to finish, made the whole process as quick and easy as possible!!"
"Ben salt was an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish, nothing was to much trouble, also kept us informed on a daily basis, first class service from start to finish. Ben your a credit to yourself and your company hope you go far within the business. We can’t thank you enough. We would 100% recommended yourself and your company. Thank you thank you thank you Ben your a star."
"Shanie was really helpful and kind. She did everything possible to make the whole process as smooth and as easy as possible. Constant and great communication also welcomed to keep us updated on every step of the way."
"Bryony Davies is a professional and organised individual who has been extremely supportive and responsive with our needs. She responds extremely promptly and has provided an excellent service. Would highly recommend to anyone! 5 star!!!"
"I was dealing with the same person throughout the loan and Carl Martin was very helpful at all times . I could not be more pleased with the way it all went, thank you S Pexman"
"Jake was very helpful. He always kept me upto date on everything that was happening. He rang when he said he would and always answered my questions efficiently. I would highly recommend him."
"Rebecca was amazing. I have had real problems with lack luster agents. She placed the loan and dot a DIP very quickly and the process took about 3 weeks. I cant recommend them enough for anyone who is out of the box with a less than perfect credit rating..... soo thank you and i would use them again."
"Loan.co.uk were great - or more specifically our assigned advisor Sophie Evans was an absolute delight to deal with. Incredibly friendly, personable, knowledgeable and above all, super efficient. She really did make the whole process totally painless. 10/10 all round."
"Hannah and the team have been amazing!! From start to completion, I have been well looked after, with Hannah really taking the time to get to know me and understand my needs and situation. I must admit I started the process not feeling overly positive for the outcome I desired, but Hannah worked tirelessly to ensure I got what I needed. I'm one VERY satisfied and happy customer!!"
"Absolute pleasure to deal with Bryony, everything was very quick and hassle free, 5 stars from me great job..👍"
"I was constantly kept updated by Alison Delish. Fantastic lady. Pay rise please for her!!!"
"The first case we have sent to loan.co.uk and they really went above and beyond what we expected for our client. They understood the difficulties in the case and went out of their way to overcome them. Thanks so much to Aaron and particularly Harry who handled the case for us from the start . Will definitely be sending more clients your way guys, cant praise these guys enough. First class service"
"Sophie picked up our case half way through and guided us through to a swift conclusion in a friendly and efficient manner. I’d recommend Loans.co.uk to my friends!"
"I would like to thank Chris Williams for processing and helping me get what I needed in record time. I was so impressed by the service I had. Chris emailed me everyday with an update and if I didn't get an email it was because he would call instead. The whole process was extremely professional and explained in depth, and I asked a lot of questions! Chris was really patient with me and had a lot of time to work out what options would be best for myself and my family. Thank you so much and I would highly recommend Chris and the company! Many thanks Chris!!!"
"James helped us find the best options and was so helpful we cant thank him enough."
"Matthew Bere dealt with our case and from the beginning, he was very professional, friendly and thorough. He guided us through the whole process and always available to answer any queries either by phone or email. The whole process took less than 4 weeks, which for the sum of the mortgage is absolutely fantastic. The quotes were ready within a day and all the permutations explained clearly, helping us making an informed decision. I would definitely recommend loan.co.uk, especially Matt who has made this whole thing a pleasant experience."
"I must say from start to finish Hannah Green in the loans department has been fantastic to deal with. Hannah explained everything from start to finish explaining everything in detail. Any questions I had she answered them the same day guiding me on how to get the information that I needed. At one point I was getting stressed on how I would get all the info needed and she helped so much. I do know that it is their job to be extra helpful but you can tell she worked her socks off getting me the best deal and was very passionate about getting everything in order for me. The time frame was quite quick considering everything you have to get together. I would without doubt recommend loan.co.uk well especially Hannah, Credit were Credit is due. ps When my mortgage is up for renewal I will be getting in touch with these guys."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 248 reviews