Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

customer service
"The customer service that Caroline Smart provided me with from start to finish was simply exemplary and top class. She is an absolute credit to this organisation. It is the best customer service that I have ever received from any company; it was that good. Her approach was not only professional, diligent and efficient, she has a warm, friendly and understanding manner that just makes you feel at ease. I do not usually write reviews, but have not hesitated in doing so in this case as Caroline provided me with an exceptional level of service that warrants this review."
"Sariah and her team made my loan taking experience stress free. I can not highly recommend them enough. From start to finish, they were professional and courteous. They wanted what was best and gave good advice. I did not feel hassled and the process was easy. It has taken 2 months but could be done quicker. I'm now going to have a lovely shiny new home, couldn't be happier 😬"
"I phoned Matthew Dempsey at Loan.co.uk to talk through my options. Boy did he deliver. I’ve never had such attentive and patient service. He was simply amazing. Strong 👍"
"Big thank you to Lucy Williams she helped us through the hole application process and is a credit to the team at loan.co.uk ltd. Thank you Paul and Rachel."
"A big thank you to Lucy Williams , she helped us through the hole application and is a credit to the team at loan.co.uk Ltd. Can't thank you enough, Paul and Rachel."
"The whole process was effortless it took just a week to complete the application, Craig supported us brilliantly ... I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anyone considering mortgage options"
"Best experience with the broker ever. Craig dedicated so much time to my case it makes impression its the only case loan.co.uk works on. Woud always pick up the call....or call you to update. Also chasing the lender frequently to speed up the process. Thank you Craig"
"Hello. The loan.co.uk team were all there for me. Very helpful service. I struggle with bipolar and taking on a bridging loan seemed an immense task for me. When I'm in a position where I don't fully understand matters, good support and back makes all the difference and it was there from the team at Loan.co.uk. Thank you."
"We got referred to Loan.co.uk via my mortgage broker. Having a challenging set of circumstances they really did pull out all of the stops to sort our second charge. Despite an undervalue on the house valuation at the last minute, they managed to find another lender to keep things on track. We both work in retail, which means customer service is key, so we know what good looks like! We would like to mention Melissa Woolley for her tireless work and phenomenal communication. We have no hesitation in recommending Loan.co.uk. Best wishes Jonny & Jasmine"
"Andrew & Sam have been fantastic from start to finish! I have recommended them to 3 friends already! Thank you!"
"Rachel was very professional with us from start to finish. She updated us frequently and was very patient and understanding. Would definitely recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd. 5⭐️"
"Highly recommend this company Caroline smart was very attentive and efficient"
"Very good service Caroline smile was very attentive and efficient. I recommend that services"
"Would highly recommend! Darryl was amazing throughout the process. He always kept me well informed & was extremely helpful."
"Quick and efficient service Melissa was a star, keeping us informed at all stages of the process Highly recommended"
"Very quick and efficient service Melissa was a star, keeping us informed at all times throughout the process Highly recommended"
"Very helpful staff,and very quick service.very impressive service."
"Sariah called us everyday to keep us up to date. I honestly believe that girl never sleeps, she would phone at all times and say she was in the office till 8pm. Any information she required she would call and ask us to send it through. It was a lengthy process but made less painful by the competence of the staff working for Loan.co.uk."
"Craig was great made the whole process faultless would recommend him to anyone and have done knows his job inside out thanks Craig"
"Once again Craig Legge has been so helpful setting up another Mortgage for me always goes above and beyond to answer any questions I may have I would not hesitate to recommend him and loans.co.uk to anyone. Kevin Farrant"
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 445 reviews