Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Carl has looked after us throughout our application! Positive from the outset he has been professional, patient and understanding. A brilliant service resulting in life changing funds deposited in our accounts this morning. I would recommend Carl and all the team 100% and I personally can't thank them enough for all their work and help in securing our loan. Brilliant!!"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Rebecca was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process and guided us through every step really well. I could not be more pleased with the service she provided."
"Great service on what was a difficult application Rosie was excellent in every way and kept me informed throughout the whole procedure Without her help I would not have been able to secure the funds I required"
"Craig was always helpful and answered everything i asked, i couldn't recommend enough, we are so grateful for his help"
"found us the best deal and so helpful"
"Excellent service from start to finish Rosie was superb held my hand through it all thank you"
"Ref: Application: 00016705 Loan.co.uk have been so helpful all the while. Carl Martin was my case manager and he has been so supportive and Patient through out the process. It took me 1 wk from making the first enquiry to get the final Offer - Thanks to Carl and his knowledge :) I would recommend Loan.co.uk anyday as I have had quotes from few other lenders and I must admit that Carl could give me best quote and has worked very hard to make sure I get the monies I made the application for. Overall - A very helpful and understanding Team ! Thanks Carl and Team! Luck!"
"I had great service from start to finish. Melissa & Harry were friendly, professional & extremely efficient. My loan was processed quickly, and I was updated constantly."
"Lucy was very helpful, I am willing to give more verbal positive feed back if necessary she is a asset to your company :)"
"Truly dedicated non judgemental and a fantastic knowledge of the lenders, I would give the team 10/10"
"Excellent all round service Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service from start to finish of our remortgage process. Andrew Ireland was particularly helpful in completing the application and keeping us updated. Would definately recommend their service."
"I contacted loans.co.uk via the web site on Sunday 14/07/2019 looking for a personal loan then on Monday Morning 15/07/2019 at about 08.20 Darryl Woolley phoned me to take more details from me 5 hours later i had a loan set up with a date for the funds to be transferred to my bank. What more can i say except Thank You Darryl Woolley and team at loan.co.uk"
"Craig couldn't have been more helpful. He was always available if i needed him and always full of advice. He gave me the advice i needed to carry on and secure my mortgage."
"I contacted Loan.co.uk on the 13th 2019 of June i need of guidance with a re-mortgage to support a new house purchase.I had been let down by another company halfway through which meant I was running out of time. After speaking with a John it was clear he knew what to do. From the first call on the 13th John and Norbert were amazing! On the ball os not the word I never had to chase but I was chased and it was completed by the 30th June getting me a great deal. Highly recommended for a fast, friendly and professional service. Thanks guys and all the best!"
"Excellent service from Alysha. Was great to have the same friendly advisor throughout the whole process instead of speaking to a different person all the time. Very good at responding to queries quickly. Made the whole process very simple & fast. Thank you"
"Caroline was fantastic, so friendly and helpful. She kept me up to date after every single step which as a worrier was a fantastic thing."
"My partner and I highly recommend Craig Legge who dealt with our application. Everything from fitting around our busy schedules to keeping us updated with any progress was done professionally and quickly. Craig is very responsive via emails and is always happy to help. We got our mortgage offer in about 10 days after our initial phone appointment."
"Very helpful and very quick pay out. Thanks."
"A big thank you to anna at loan.co.uk .Very good service very helpful."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 621 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access