Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"Very efficient with a very helpful attitude. Made the process as simple as possible."
"I was extremely impressed by the responsiveness of loan.co.uk. I had an email exchange with Melissa who was always responsive, courteous and helpful. She answered my questions and followed up at sensible intervals. She demonstrated concern and caring, and wasn't at all pushy. This left me feeling that I wanted to buy, which is rare! Although, in the event, I didn't need a bridging loan on this occasion I would definitely go to loan.co.uk for any other needs. She was a great ambassador."
"Lucy and Sariah were amazing with all their help to arrange our loan. Fantastic communication kept us informed all the way along and took the stress out of the situation. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to release some equity from their home."
"The team here were great. After going with an awkward lender the team made every effort they could to keep on top of the lender and keep me updated. I can honestly say they bent over backward. Highly recommended. Thanks guys Chris"
"Since I have been dealing with Matthew Dempster the process has been a lot smoother and Matthew has been very helpful and reassuring in what can be a stressful process. Melissa Wooley has also been very helpful and personable when speaking to her. I would recommend them as individuals and as a company."
"I was very dubious about using a company like this but was the best thing I did. Took all the stress out of it for me and did everything from start to finish. Cannot recommend enough especially Lee Williams he was just fantastic from start to finish. Thank you so much Lee."
"Sam was fantastic and can not recommend enough. will not think twice about using again."
"Sariah and Lucy were very helpful and allowed us through great communication to realise some equity within our home. Nothing was too much trouble and theyvwentboutbof their way to facilitate a smooth process! Well done and thank you! We will be back!"
"I would just like to say a very big thank you to Matthew Bere who made this possible, I didn’t think I would get my loan. Matthew was so reassuring throughout the Loan Application. I actually wanted to give up but Matthew kept encouraging me and he never gave up. Thanks to the rest of the team who also helped with getting my loan. Matthew Bere the best loan Manager."
"Craig was fantastic. This is the second rime I have used craig now and will continue to work with him while he finds me the best deals for my property portfolio. His knowledge of the market is second to none and he is a credit to the business."
"What great service i have had in getting my loan. I had just completed a debt management plan which took me 7 yrs to pay off. I can understand why it was difficult to arrange a loan . James Jessen My Adviser never gave up and with out his help i do not believe i would have got the loan. Five star service. Thankyou so much."
"Anna & Aaron are professional through out and will always fight your corner with the lenders. Wat more could you want. Well ok they are also outstanding, efficient and have excellent product and provider knowledge. They are always there to help."
"Fantastic service from Melissa Wooley she really knows her stuff and works tirelessly. Well done!"
"Excellent service. So impressed with Lee Williams he had an excellent understanding of our needs and delivered on everything we needed in an efficient, professional and friendly manner keeping us informed at every stage of the process with regular updates. We would highly recommend Lee. Everything was delivered very quickly and with ease. Thank you Lee."
"Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Really impressed with the speed at which Ben Salt helped getting me my mortgage! He understood my requirements & urgency so well, and helped me take informed decisions. He didn't make false promises, like others generally do. He found me the best options, and provided optimal solution, without wasting time. He worked really very hard, even late evenings! I always found him very optimistic , and benefited from his timely updates & suggestions. He literally helped me easily cross every bridge in record time! I'm 100% sure it wouldn't have been so easy without Ben - the best loan manager! Thank you very much!"
"‘I would highly recommend Anna Rapley at Loan.co.uk. Anna is very efficient, friendly & always keeps you updated! My loan went through so quickly & was so easy!’"
"Lucy, was excellent"
"Aaron and Anna did a fantastic job for me, professional from the start of process to the end, kept me informed all the way through. Andy Leeds"
"Friendly helpful team who kept me updated regularly"
"Brilliant service, very helpful, Bryony Davies many thanks."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 329 reviews