Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Iam being very picky but colour of the large moose didn't quite match the colour of the small moose which I bought from you last year. Other than that,I was very pleased with DPD as they are amongst couriers I've encountered. Moose was well packed as well so I was happy with that.
Posted 1 hour ago
A lovely selection lovely quality. My grandaughters should love their gifts
Hi Yvonne,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. You've some great items that are sure to make great gifts, we hope your grandaughters love them as much as we do! Thanks again for supporting an independent shop!

My corkscrew is fab
Hopefully it will open many bottles for years to come
Cheers!
Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love these corkscrews and they make great gifts too! Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase,

Team LD x
Absolutely lovely design but much larger than I was anticipating.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to review. We love the design of these Broste mugs too! I'm sorry that you found the mug to be bigger than you were expecting. We do always try to add the dimensions onto our descriptions of products so that you are able to check the product is the right fit for you, however sometimes these do get missed off and we will make an effort to rectify this. Just so you know these mugs come in two sizes, you can buy the smaller espresso mug here https://www.lilliandaph.co.uk/products/nordic-sea-stoneware-espresso-mug?_pos=7&_sid=a5067fc2e&_ss=r

If you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact us on sales@lilliandaph.co.uk
Thanks Again,

Lovely website great service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, our little business thrives on word of mouth so thank you!
I haven’t received my order yet but service up to now has been good
Hi Kayleigh,
Thank You for leaving us a great review, We are sorry to hear that your order took a little longer to arrive. I can see it was delivered successfully yesterday. Thank You again and hope to see you again soon.

Have a great day and stay safe.
Shelley x
The service is always friendly and helpful.
Hi Elaine

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means the world to us.

Stay safe x
There is a large range to choose from, and they are good at updating the status of your order. Everything you know is good quality
Hi Henrietta

Thank you for your great review, as a small business it means everything to us, especially during this time.

Stay safe!
My order came very quick I was unable to go to the shop
due to lock down
Nice products, prompt delivery, and the recycled packaging is a big plus! It would be very cool to see more products produced by uk artisans.
Hi the plate was broken on arrival but everything else was perfect.
Good service. Lovely products.
Hi Sean,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a great review. They mean so much!!

Hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Craig
Lovely items, seems nice quality with good tactile feel. Very pleased with purchases
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and are thrilled to hear you love your new purchases form us.

Thanks again and hope to see you again soon,

Craig
Lovely teapot arrived well packaged
Hi,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We are glad you love your new teapot, they make that tea taste extra special right.

Hope to see you again soon,

Craig
Absolutely fantastic customer service skills, even after a little mix up with delivery times (due to the Christmas period) Craig was incredibly prompt with his replies, kept me fully informed of the whole process and showed kindness and understanding throughout.
Hi,

Thank You so much for a great review and taking thew time to do so.

And Thank You for your understanding with the delay in shipping at the beginning of January as this is the only time we do take a break from store. We will defiantly learn for next year to send out email replies to all orders reassuring that we take a break at the start to let you know all orders will be shipped when we are back.

Hope to see you again soon,

Craig
Lovely choice, and came across just the thing I was looking for as a gift for a friend whilst browsing online. Not as speedy delivery but arrived in time, and had email updates about order / delivery status. And the little ceramic jug was just lovely, my friend will love it. I wish I'd ordered two!
Hi Amy,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a greet review. we hope your friend loves it as much as we do. We do offer a next day delivery service if you were in need of an order a little quicker than 2-3 days. We try our best to get all of our orders out the same day to make sure they are within the 2 days but at this time of year we do sometimes need that extra day to make sure they are all packaged to a high standard to be sure they arrive safely.

Have a lovely Christmas and Best wishes,

Craig
Really happy with the product. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. Would buy from Lillian Daph again
Hi,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a review, they mean so much to us! We are glad you love the product and it arrived safely to you.

Have a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes,

Craig
Great delivery, just a bit shocked with the amount of packaging for such a small box, especially in the current climate of trying to save our planet.
Hi Louise,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a great review. We have since stopped putting any paper void fill in the boxes that we have for the reed diffusers :) .

We hope you love your new Amber and Moss scent.

Have a great Christmas and Best Wishes,

Craig
Purchase was from a wedding list.
Not able to send with a message or who the gift was from. I assume they will know from the billing name.
Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us to buy your gift from. We’re sorry if it was unclear, however at checkout there is an option to leave a message with your order. Alternatively if you had contacted us via email or telephone we would have gladly added a personalised message within your order.
Many thanks
LD
All good. Would be better if there were other delivery options rather than next day at £6.95 a pop.
Hi,

Thank You for taking the time to leave a positive review and we hope you liked your purchase.

Unfortunately we charge only what we are charged from the courier and we are trying hard to get those costs down. Offering another shipping such as a 2-3 day option is something we are currently looking into.

LD