Lillian Daph Reviews

Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Je n ai rien recu....,
Love the candle holders. Great customer service and prompt delivery. Thanks very much.
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the review. It sounds by your comments that you were really happy with our services and products, however you unfortunately left us a one star review. I can only assume that this is an accident as your comments are so lovely! If there any issues that you'd like to discuss with us you can always contact us on sales@lilliandaph.co.uk and we will try our best to help you!

Thanks again,

Jasmine

LD Team x
You entice me to purchase by offering me the code FREESHIP but when I reach the checkout £5.95 has been added and the FREESHIP code has been ‘removed’
Also that little review box which appears at the left hand side is very annoying as it inhibits you knowing what information to place in the appropriate box.
Hi Lucy,

I am sorry to hear that the free ship code didn't work for you at checkout, we have just checked this is still active and working correctly which it seems to be, apologies again. As a small independent we always have access to emails etc so we could have rectified this issue promptly which would have hopefully provided you with the free shipping on your order.

Again apologies if you found the review widget annoying that stays on our page, we have this on in the hope it provides the user with confidence when purchasing from our site.

If you have any more queries regarding the issues you encountered please email sales@lilliandaph.co.uk and we would be happy to help.

Apologies again,