Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Really pleased with my order, it was quickly packed and despatched, and the range online is beautifully curated.
I have only shopped online but the product range is great. My order came quickly and in recycle-able packaging. Would shop here again and highly recommend .
Absolutely thrilled with the cheese dome. I did a lot of research And came across Lillian Daph. Will def shop with them again.
Absolutely love this local shop.
It’s my go to for gifts for others and treats for myself.
Great customer service and prices!
Would highly recommend!
Excellent service, prompt delivery.
Just love our light fitting.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We are trying our best despite lockdown and busy times for delivery couriers to still provide and excellent and fast delivery service where possible - glad to hear you experienced this.

Team LD x
Ordered online, really pleased with my purchase which was delivered to my door! Fantastic product and service as always! X
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so glad to hear you were happy with your purchase and the service we provided! I hope you love your new book!

Team LD x
I stumbled upon LD by chance and glad I did. She has a unusual and quirky selection of stock. I thought the prices were reasonable and the delivery service was excellent.
HI Jacqueline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our product ranges are specially selected and curated for the like minded interior obsessed like us! WE're so glad you love our range and as a small business really appreciate your custom at this time.

Thanks again.

Team LD x
Excellent service and good quality products.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - it really means a lot! So glad you love your baubles - time to decorate the tree!

Thanks again.

Team LD x
Lovely mirror, prompt delivery, and great service!
Hi David,

Thank you for leaving us a review! So glad you love your mirror, its a personal favourite of mine. As a small business every review and order counts so thanks so much for supporting us.

Team LD x
What an incredible retailer, so many gorgeous things to choose from and incredible service.
I could not believe it when my order arrived beautifully packaged the next day after I placed the order. No other order I have placed over the last 3 weeks has been that quick. Will be ordering again!!!
Hi Miss Davis,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you love our hand selected pieces that we specially curate for our customers. And it's great to hear comments on the excellent service we provide wherever possible.

Team LD x
Nordic cups were received in good condition very quickly after placing the online order
Hi David,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it really means a lot. These Nordic Espresso mugs are perfect for your morning coffee. I'm glad to hear you were pleased with your purchase, service and delivery.

Team LD x
I've been looking for a nice corkscrew for a while (I'm SUPER fussy) and finally found one that I liked. It arrived really quickly in fully recyclable package and is even better than it looks in the photos. It looks and feels really high quality and is really comfortable to use as well. Will definitely be shopping here more regularly!
Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for ordering and taking the time to leave us a review. Don't worry - we can be super fussy too - that's why we love to curate and hand pick only the best products that we think our customers will love as much as we do! I'm glad to hear this was the case with your corkscrew. We'd love to see you again!

Team LD x
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Thank you very much.
HI Edwin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us and I hope you love your new table lamp.

Team LD x
Gorgeous light shade, fast delivery and nicely packaged. Thankyou
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review. So glad you love the light shade you ordered and had a great experience shopping with us online.

Team LD x
Ordered three white Santa’s, they did not disappoint! Can’t wait to get them out on display. Brilliant quick service and very well packaged.

Merry Christmas to you and yours
Hi there,

We love these white Santa's for the festive season, so we're glad to hear you love them too. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as a small business every order and review counts!

Thanks again ( and Merry Christmas!)

Team LD x
Received promptly and really pleased
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for ordering from us and taking the time to leave a review, as a small business this really means a lot to us! I'm glad you love your new wine glasses - enjoy!

Team LD x
Such a gorgeous shop and such amazing always helpful and attentive staff 😍
Hi Dasha,

Thanks so much for ordering and taking the time to leave us a review. Our small team always try our best to offer excellent customer service wherever possible - even when we can't see you in store! So glad this was the case in your instance,

Team LD x
Fabulous local shop in Saltburn and just love the Little LD. Interesting and unusual high quality products. Would highly recommend.
Hi Jan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear from our local customers online too - especially in times like these! Thank you for the recommendation, as a local independent business it really means a lot!

Team LD x
The products are great, they turned up quickly and were packaged really well. Will definitely be buying more things!
Hi Lauri,

It's really great to hear you loved all our products as much as we do! The throw in particular is one of bestsellers so it's great to hear you love it too. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Team LD x
Love my faux trailing eucalyptus- great quality, speedy delivery and lovely packaging I will definitely be ordering from LD again!
Hi Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. The trailing eucalyptus faux stem is one of our best sellers, so we're glad you love it too! Great to hear we provided a great service for you and would love for you to be a returning customer. As a small independent business we appreciate every order and interaction with our customers, it really does mean a lot! Thanks Again,

Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 664 reviews