Lillian Daph Reviews

Sharon Burke
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Jane Whitham
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Really quick delivery and brillant service
Excellent customer service !
Gorgeous looking mug. Simple, stylish design.
Very quick delivery. Love the mugs.
Really pleased with the service I received. The item was sent very promptly and well packaged, and good communication throughout.
Loving my new cushion purchased from Lillian Daph recently. Super-friendly company to deal with, and a vey quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Excellent & prompt service by Lillian Daph Thank you. I was kept informed about the progress of my order at all stages.
Excellent
Exactly what I’ve been looking for, these oil and vinegar pourers are so clean and the perfect addition to our kitchen. Easy to grab when cooking, though the oil does run down we have to be quick to catch any drops. I love that they aren’t labelled since I actually will be filling the “vinegar” pourer with chilli oil instead! Great value and would recommend these to my friends.
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 25th April 2022
This store is just fantastic. Everything is so different l certainly could spend a fortune. I ordered a vase recently as there were non in store. Christina promised to let me know when they were back in stock. I received a message and placed my order so happy with the vase and the excellent customer service. Lovely people who always go that extra mile. Can't wait for my next visit
Will definitely be using Lillian Daph again. Reasonably priced, super fast delivery and beautiful items.
Great service the items I ordered arrived promptly and carefully packaged I will use Lillian Daph when my supplies run out
Having visited the shop in Saltburn, which is just amazing and full of great things, I ordered some nkuku mugs online that were out of stock with nkuku themselves. I even got 10% discount as a new customer. The mugs arrived very quickly and we’re well packaged. Would definitely recommend this shop both online and most definitely visiting in person. It’s just wonderful.
The tea pot i orderd for my mom for mother's Day was beautiful and she loved it. The service was very quick, amazing.
Brilliant little vase such good value and speedy delivery would highly recommend
I have bought a few items from Lillian Daph and have always been pleased with them. Such a lovely shop.
I've used Lillian Daph a few times now for their lovely Nordic range of stoneware for gifts. Super service and lovely things
Really lovely coffee cups for an anniversary gift. The package was gift wrapped really nicely and even had a hand written note of what I had requested be included. Seriously nice personalised touch. Will definitely be getting matching sets of the different sizes soon.
Many thanks! A seamless and perfect transaction. Excellent customer service from Christina, quick delivery, beautifully packed, competitive price = very happy customer who would recommend wholeheartedly.
Bought some Broste crockery from Lillian Daph and one of the cups and saucers was poorly glazed. I was sent an immediate replacement after sending them an email about this problem. Great service, very speedy delivery and items were packed really well.
Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 979 reviews