Lillian Daph Reviews

Lillian Daph 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Jill Buchanan
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Linda Kelly
Amazing service thank you!
Excellent service. Ordered item and received next morning. Item excellent quality.
Cozy Living Throw Great quality and beautifully wrapped. I couldn’t find the colour on line and called them the customer service was amazing they checked their stockroom and called me back., will shop again ;)
Teapot is gorgeous but the parcel was left at the side of our house sitting in a puddle of water. Fortunately tea pots don’t disintegrate if they get wet, but you might want to speak to your carrier about this. The irony is , we were actually in the house, no attempt had been made to ring the doorbell.
Order was delivered within 2 days of being placed. Very happy with items.
We visited the shop whilst on holiday. It’s beautifully curated, a real Aladdin’s cave of covetable items! Relaxed, friendly service too. I emailed with a query about the colour of a throw and Craig was lovely, responding promptly and even taking a photo that reassured me it wasn’t too orange! My order came the next day, beautifully packaged. The throw and cushions are great quality and value, far superior to others I have seen. I love the Lillian Daph style and their personal customer service. I’ll definitely be ordering more in the future!
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Fast delivery and we'll packed x
Beautiful products, very high quality. I'm looking to see what else I can purchase 😊
Gorgeous pendant lights delivered super quickly ... couldn’t be happier
Very good service. Extremely quick delivery And a really great product.
Always love my shopping experience with Lillian Daph. Received my beautiful items - an ceramic oil bottle and some cute nibble bowls for my new house - which were delivered so well packaged and promptly too. Could easily spend some serious £££’s because they have so many chic and elegant pieces.
Lovely website, bought some lovely tree decorations, really well packaged and prompt delivery...will definitely be returning for another look.
Fast delivery. Great communication.
Fast delivery. Good communication. Strongly recommend!
Lovely shop, lots of beautiful thing’s for home or gifts.
Quick and easy service
This shop is a wonderful find. It is full of unusual stock and the staff are really helpful. We are delighted with the things we bought and can heartedly recommend them.
Love my purchases. Love to come & browse in your shop. Just hope we get back soon
Placed my first order and received super quick. Great communication too. Will definitely be back….
Excellent service, prompt delivery and beautiful high quality products. Love it!
Lillian Daph is rated 4.94 based on 911 reviews