Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
Lovely items, seems nice quality with good tactile feel. Very pleased with purchases
Posted 36 minutes ago
Lovely teapot arrived well packaged
wished to order items after christmas for delivery to sweden - only option was to collect from store! - no january sales discount, no gift option , website was hard to use ( my mum tried several times and then gave up) and could not phone in as shop was shut until second week of january - overall poor
Hi Richard

Firstly we are very sorry you experienced difficulty using our website. Although we are constantly working to improve site usability, this feedback is very rare but of course we will continue to work to Improve. If you would like to let us know a Little more specifically where you encountered issues that would be a great help.

We ship worldwide, and shipping to Sweden most certainly should have shown as an option, again we will take a closer look into the technical cause of this.

There is an option to leave a note at checkout where many of our shoppers leave “this is a gift” message, however a gift wrap service will soon be added to our checkout page.

Despite taking a very short break over the new year (we are a very small team of 3 who work 7 days a week, with late nights throughout December, so I am sure you will understand that a little time with our family was needed) we were at the end of emails daily and responding to any issues received. If you had reported your issue via email we would have gladly helped immediately.

In terms of “January discounts”, we ran a “30% off Christmas” sale which included many non Christmas items. As small independent we strive for fair prices no matter the time of year and unlike big high street chain stores, we simply cannot “slash” prices as we do not hike them high to start with. We also believe that such sales can devalue the product and service that we are trying to offer.

I do hope that we can help ship some of wares to you in Sweden one day if you chose to return to us.

Many apologies again.
Craig and Christina
Beautiful products. Great service Thank you
Absolutely fantastic customer service skills, even after a little mix up with delivery times (due to the Christmas period) Craig was incredibly prompt with his replies, kept me fully informed of the whole process and showed kindness and understanding throughout.
I purchased the small golden deer. I had been looking for this for some time. I did a reverse image search via google and this shop came up. The item was well packaged. The price was also very reasonable as was the postage. I am extremely happy with this item and glad to find a shop that sold this item. The whole process to order to front door was very easy and I had no problems. I ordered on Monday and item is here on Thursday. Considering we are after Christmas this is a very good despatch and delivery. Could not fault the item nor the service. Would definitely recommend (have done so already) and reuse again in the future. Thank you.
A pleasure to shop with - really prompt replies, Christina was able to send me a link to the item I described. Reasonably priced and well packaged and I’m very happy with the item I bought. Will definitely use again, thank you.
Beautiful tactile crockery - and very efficient delivery.
my partner loves the Broste Copenhagen bowls and mugs I bought. They are a beautiful design. Postage was very quick and no plastic packaging used! Very impressed. One of the items was damaged in transport but they happily sent me another one! Very kind.
Super fast delivery , well-packaged and completely gorgeous as expected. Had seen in the store and not disappointed. Thank you !
Lovely shop and friendly people, ordered some vases on line, it was quick delivery, and I love my new purchases. Thank you
Beautiful products! The staff were very helpful and the delivery was prompt. Thank you L&D
A lovely collection of homeware goods. Unfortunately one of my glasses was broken during delivery but i was replied to almost immediately and another posted that day. Great service. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you.
Gorgeous shop to browse, lovely atmosphere and no pressure to buy but rarely leave without something.
Received fantastic customer service at Lillian Daph, Craig went above & beyond with my online order. Very much appreciated, my friend loved her gift, thank you very much.
Received fantastic customer service, 10/10. Thank you very much.
Excellent jug, beautiful colours!
Lovely selection of items in the online shop - super quick delivery
Beautiful pieces, elegant, stylish, well packaged and quick delivery. May need some more!
Placed order and was so impressed to receive in record time on standard delivery beautifully packed Mrs Myers St. Andrews Scotland
Hi Lorraine,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a great review and so glad you new Wall star arrived safely and on time. They look fantastic when up.

Have a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes,