Lillian Daph Reviews

Lillian Daph 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Vanessa Hollingworth
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Sarah Houghton-Birrell
Fab clock, with a great delivery
My auntie loved her gift I ordered from Lillian Daph for her birthday.
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Beautiful shop! If you want something different and unique this is the shop. Excellent customer service.
Beautiful decorations very well packaged
My item was well packaged and arrived in good time.
This was my first time of ordering from LD. I purchased 3 of the large hinari baubles and was more than satisfied with the items when they arrived. So pleased in that I will be purchasing another 3 pleasure shopping with you LD x
They care about their customers and are attentive. I love your selection!
Very helpful, excellent communication, prompt delivery and lovely mugs. Thank you.
Great delivery service and customer service
Absolutely love my coffee side table . Arrived within a couple of days despite placing my order in the middle of the Christmas break. Was kept informed about the progress of my order throughout. Would highly recommend, and will definitely return!
Hi Kate,

I'm so glad you love your new brass side table! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and we'd love to see you again soon!

Thanks again!

Lovely product
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The Isabella candle holder is a personal favourite, I love the colours and finish! Hope to see you again soon.

Best Wishes,

Thanks they are great
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you love your new Datia mugs!

Best Wishes,

Team LD x
Ordered the sugar pot to match my tea pot and cups, looks gorgeous in my kitchen
Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you love your new Nordic Sea crockery! Hope to see you again soon,

Team LD x
We love this shop, such a great selection of original and beautiful iyems, always delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you!
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad to hear you love our carefully selected range of products, we hope to see you again soon!

Incredibly fast delivery!
This is the second time we purchased the product, so we know how good the quality is. But we were so pleasantly surprised with how fast the delivery was - especially over the Christmas period and with Covid. Amazing service.
Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad to hear you experienced great service whilst shopping with us, we always try our best wherever possible to provide quick and efficient delivery, even at busy times. Thanks again!

Team LD x
Brilliant service. From order to delivery was really quick, particularly so as ordered just before Christmas and arrived Christmas eve. Crockery items were very well packed. Many thanks.
Hi Carole,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I'm so pleased to hear you experienced brilliant service whilst shopping with us, we always try our best to ship orders as quickly and efficiently as possible to our customers even at busy times.

Very efficient service
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear you experienced great service when ordering with us, hope you loved the new baubles!

Team LD x
Excellent communication, very swift delivery, lovely mugs. Thanks.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. The Nordic Sea mugs are one of our best sellers so I'm glad to hear you love them too. Thanks again,

Team LD x
I bought the Eliot side table. Very pleased with it. It arrived without delay, well-packaged and easy to construct. It looks lovely with a lit lamp on it.
Hi Susannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad to hear your pleased with your side table, here at Lillian Daph we hand pick a selective range of furniture especially for our customers.

Team LD x
Excellent service. Beautiful product, arrived in 2 days and was very well packaged. Thank you!
Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad you love your new tea pot! Hope to see you again soon.

Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 731 reviews