Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy

"I got quick responses to my questions and it arrived really quickly."
"I was looking to add some pieces to a small dinner service I have and saw that Lillian Daph not only stocked it but had pieces I had never seen! The order was swift and the items arrived well packed, and I am delighted with the pieces I chose. I will definitely use LD again."
Hi Katie,

Thank You for a great review, we really appreciate it. We are glad you love the tableware as much as we do. Definitely dining in style! We look forward to seeing you again. :)

Craig LD
"My very good friend first introduced me to the LD shop in Saltburn last year where I purchased a few items of tableware and just recently bought the lovely Rectangular Rust Black and Beige Jute Cushion (Madam Stoltz) online at the LD website and both experiences have been very positive; the staff are always extremely friendly and helpful and it's such a refreshing change to see carefully chosen items that are often just that little bit different, excellent!"
Hi Sue,

Thank You for such a lovely review. It's so nice to hear our efforts are seen in store and online. The new Madam Stoltz cushion range is definitely proving popular.

Hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!

Christina

LD
"Great service. Ordered over the bank holiday and the goods arrived beautifully packaged on the Wednesday. Great service and lovely website"
Hi Catherine,

Thank You for your great reply. We are glad you love the Nordic range tableware. Hope to see you again.

LD . x
"Great communication throughout, the item I ordered was out of stock, I was kept updated regularly as they tried to replenish stock but was then informed that sadly it was no longer available. However they could get one very similar, which I was grateful for as I loved the quirky design. Vase was a little smaller than I expected but I still love it!"
Hi Jules,

Thank you for taking the time for leaving us a great review. We are glad you love the new dancing cactus design, they have gone down really well in store. Apologies again for the original design being no longer in stock.

x
"Good selection of the crockery i was collecting. Easy ordering on line and prompt delivery. Regular updates as to progress of order. Very happy and will definitely use again. Thank you."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for the great review. The Salt tableware range is one of our favourites, we're glad you love it too. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in. So thanks again for your kind words.

X