Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
The vase I ordered was unusual and very stylish. It looks good empty as a statement piece and stunning with flowers in it.
Really like my candles. Will certainly purchase again.
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I’d left my order a little later than I wanted to and didn’t think it would arrive in time for me to give to my grandson for his Easter drinking chocolate but guess what! Lillian Daph played a blinder. So I was able to get my gift to my grandson on time. Thank you once again for fab service
Great products which always arrive quickly and well pack
Very pleased with purchase and delivery
Impressed fixed legs to my chair and took away all packaging
Could not have wished for better service
It was just a beautiful, beautiful vase. Everything it said it was abs I wanted it to be.
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Hi can’t wait for you to open again , so looking forward to shopping in your gorgeous shop and seeing all your smiling faces 🤗
Love the range of products on offer and can always rely on L&D for safe and timely delivery.
Excellent as always :)
Great service and value for money
Hi Debra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad you had a great experience shopping with us online. I hope you love your new vase!

Team LD x
I bought the chameleon lamp. Lovely gift for my nephew. Nicely packaged and delivered in time.
Hi Gracie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear you love this really unique chameleon lamp. These little animal lamps add great interest and charm to any space! A great gift idea too.

Team LD x
Lovely item . Just as described . Packaged really well .
Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear you love the new plant pot.

Team LD x
Really love the products that I ordered and quick delivery - very happy!
Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad to hear you loved your products and experienced the fast delivery service we aim for here at LD.

Team LD x
I received my items quickly and they were as gorgeous as they looked in the photo. Pleased as punch as always with Lillian and Daph products.
Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We always try our best at Lillian Daph to photograph products ourselves to portray them as accurately as possible so customers can shop online with us with confidence. So pleased this was the case for you.

Team LD x
Very pleased with all the products and service.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear you were not only happy with your products but the service too!

Jasmine, Team LD x
Such a wonderful and personal shopping experience, even when shopping online.
Hi Auste,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, as a small independent business it really means a lot to us! I hope you love the new scents you ordered - you picked two of my personal favourites! Hope to see you again soon,

Team LD x
I love this store! I ordered 2 cushions, but unfortunately one was too big, beautiful, but too big. I returned the cushion and received a refund immediately, no hassle. Can't wait for you to reopen and visit your store in person. It's brilliant to have such a stylish and friendly store on my doorstep.
Hi Eve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I'm so glad you loved the new cushions. I can understand you wanting to return one though if it was too big - we're always happy to offer a refund when items are returned within the returns policy as we want our customers to love the products they buy from us and have a place for them in their home! We can't wait to invite everyone back into the store when it is safe to do so, I'm sure we will see you very soon when our doors are open again.

Team LD x
After months of searching for the perfect cot to finish the nursery of our first baby (due imminently!) we decided on Lillian Daph’s scandi cot bed. With Brexit and Covid shipping delays we knew it would take a while to receive but the communication from Lillian Daph was fantastic and we felt up to date each step of the way. When the cot arrived there was a little warping on one of the panels (100% a result of extenuating shipping circumstances and not a normal occurrence), but the LD team were just as concerned (if not more!) than we were and extremely helpful sorting replacement parts in record time. They even sent an extra little gift for our troubles, which was totally unnecessary but extremely lovely! We LOVED our experience with them and couldn’t praise their customer service more highly. It was so heartening to speak to real, caring humans and the finished cot is absolutely stunning quality. Would absolutely recommend to anyone - they made this pregnant lady’s life much easier! Thanks so much guys!
Lillian Daph 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Hi Holly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an in depth review and congratulations on your first baby, what an exciting time for you and your family. I'm so pleased to hear how delighted you are with your new Scandi Cot (it looks absolutely gorgeous in your nursery by the way!). I am sorry to hear that you had a few difficulties with the product when it arrived, but as you say this is not a common occurrence and I'm so pleased to hear it was rectified promptly for you, especially with your little one due soon! Again, thank you so much for shopping with us and supporting a small independent business. I wish you all the best on behalf of the team here and good luck with the little one arriving soon!

Team LD x
Perfect and speedy service as always! The vase is absolutely lovely, and was a great Mother’s Day gift received during lockdown.
Hi Phoebe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad your gift was well received by your mum this Mother's Day! Thanks again,

Team LD x
Fab products and arrived quickly.
Hi Debz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you were pleased with your order all round! (products and service) Thanks again,

Lillian Daph is rated 4.93 based on 820 reviews