Lillian Daph Reviews

10 Station Street,
Saltburn-by-the-sea,
Cleveland,

Tell us how Lillian Daph made you happy
I found the website interesting and full of excellent items. We particularly like the Scandinavian goods and my daughter-in-law chose the butter dish for her birthday. It’s yet to be delivered so can’t comment on the quality etc but it looks lovely online.
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as a small business it means the world to us.

We are very sorry your order has not arrived sooner, however as outlined on our website, due to demand on the Post Office our 2-3 day shipping service is actually running at around more like 7 working days. As you placed your order on Sunday 12th April, it was shipped the next working day, Tuesday 13th due the Easter bank holiday. Therefore your order is likely to be with mid next week (we would hope by Tuesday but cannot guarantee as we are sure you can understand during this extremely difficult time postal services are completely stretched with staff shortages and more online shopping than usual). Apologies again, and thank you for your understanding. We are striving to offer the best service we possibly can during this unprecedented time.

Many thanks Craig
I was a little disappointed with the packaging, very roughly put together... also the size of the bath salts, very small for what I paid.
Hi Alyssa
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we constantly analyse feedback in order to improve our service.
Packaging is something that we are constantly working on, at the moment we use all recycled brown paper. As I’m sure you can appreciate, striking the chord just right between enough to protect the item during transit, and not over-packing in order to help reduce waste is a fine line. We will endeavour to continue to search for the best looking as well as best preforming packaging.
In terms of the bath salts, they are handmade, vegan friendly, cruelty free, all natural and all their packaging is now recyclable. These elements do unfortunately amount to create a little more expensive product. The high quality ingredients mean you only need a little in your bath to produce a beautiful aroma and detoxifying body ritual.

Many thanks
LD
Prompt delivery and lovely website however I was sent purple vases not the pink I ordered.
Hi,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a review and glad to hear you love our website. We are so sorry regarding the mix up with the coloured Molly vases you ordered, this is the first we have heard that you received the wrong ones as we would have been able to get the correct vases sent out straight away for replacement. The Molly vases are quite similar in colour between the pinks but no excuse this is completely our fault.

Apologies again,

Craig,

LD
I love the style of this teapot ,it’s colour ,it pours well but I feel I have a seconds as there are little black spots on it which don’t appear on the mugs ,it was a moment of disappointment when I saw them but apart from this I love the teapot
Hi Janet,

Thank You for taking the time to leave us a review, I'm sorry you aren't fully satisfied with your recent purchase, the black marks you have on your teapot are the finish on all the Nordic Sea range tableware, the full range is hand finished making them all completely different and not one the same as the other. We do get orders with customers asking for a lighter/darker finish across the Nordic sea range and we are always happy to pick out from our stock.

By all means if you aren't completely happy with the finish we would offer you a refund on that item or to replace it, I have just checked the others we have in stock and they all have more significant black finish marks on them.

Any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at sales@lilliandaph.co.uk .

Thanks again,