Lighting Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Direct
Read Lighting Direct Reviews

About Lighting Direct:

Lighting Direct first appeared back in June 2000 and very quickly became regarded as one of the best consumer lighting suppliers on the web, regularly going toe-to-toe with high street entities and providing a comprehensive range, great value and good service. With big brand names, long lasting LED bulbs and exclusive own brand lights you can find everything you need for your home at Lighting Direct.

customerservice@lighting-direct.co.uk

24-26 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes

Wonderful products and wonderful service
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt delivery, this is a super little bedside light. Well packaged 👍
We are delighted with our purchase - the lantern charges easily and performs extremely well - so useful for indoor or outdoor use.
Fantastic product. Fast delivery. Great value for money.
Very good service and easy to navigate through to the check out. Kept up to date with delivery times
Excellent service from this company. First time I used them and I was very impressed. Great communication around a speedy delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service for ordering and delivery. Unfortunately the description of the lights on the web site was different to that on the product packaging. This made the lights unuseable the location I wanted them. Returns was efficient and quick. No hassle. Would use company again though. One small error doesnt detract from sercice and products
I'm really glad I chose to purchase my stringed garden lights from Lighting Direct. They arrived the very next day, so quick! They're in good working order and were a great deal longer than I expected. So my garden will look extra bright and sparkly! I would certainly recommend Lighting Direct. I'm impressed at their standard of service.
Product was as expected very happy with it
Prompt service and delivery. Goods rrcriv4d in good condition excellent packing.The lights are just what I wanted for my garden thank you. Will buy again next season
Amazingly quick delivery and everything well packed. Haven't installed lights yet
We are delighted you are so pleased with your purchase The Customer Care Team
Lights wee cheap and nasty, fell apart out of the box and immediately consigned to the bin
Just received these solar garden lights, the brilliance is not to good so far???. Might need to be in the sun longer to charge them up we'll see ???!!!!!.
Thank you for getting in touch. The solar lights have arrived with you having been in transit from the manufacturers, and then stored in a warehouse with no sunlight. They will need to be charged outside for a few days to achieve the optimum level of charge in the batteries. Please see the enclosed instructions. The Customer Care Team
Ordered a outside light, arrived on time and inspected the lamp for any damage which there was none. Very happy with the build quality and now waiting for my electrician to install this week.
Thank you for your feedback - much appreciated. The Customer Care Team
Good product, fast delivery, and good price.
You are very welcome. Thank you. The Customer Care Team
Batten LED lights arrived quickly and efficiently. I just need to install the units asap.
We are very grateful for your feedback. The Customer Care Team
Excellent product and excellent service
Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you. The Customer Care Tram
Competitive price and promptly delivered !
Thank you so much. The Customer Care Team
A first class product, competitively priced and a delivery service second to none. A pleasure to do business with this Company.
We very much appreciate you getting in touch. The Customer Care Team
Lamp arrived promptly and was exactly what I wanted, however, 2 screws missing and only half the LED filament working. Return processed fairly easily and is being collected promptly. Assuming refund follows as swiftly I may try again.
So sorry your order did not arrive with you in the first class condition expected. We apologise for the disappointment. The Customer Care Team
Lighting Direct is rated 4.7 based on 15,729 reviews