Lighting Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Direct
Read Lighting Direct Reviews

About Lighting Direct:

Lighting Direct first appeared back in June 2000 and very quickly became regarded as one of the best consumer lighting suppliers on the web, regularly going toe-to-toe with high street entities and providing a comprehensive range, great value and good service. With big brand names, long lasting LED bulbs and exclusive own brand lights you can find everything you need for your home at Lighting Direct.

customerservice@lighting-direct.co.uk

24-26 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes

Delivery service was excellent. The light is well made and looks exactly like the picture.
Posted 16 minutes ago
very poor quality, all lamps had to be glued
Posted 20 minutes ago
Very quick delivery. Excellent looking lights.
Fast well packed & beautiful
Fast service with produce in good condition and no hassle. Would use again.
Excellent service and product.
Although the wait for the lights was a little longer than expected the communication was brilliant, I was emailed regularly with updates and expected dates for the delivery. The quality of the wall lights are of a high standard and will definitely be buying from lighting direct again.
We are very grateful for your feedback.
Speed of delivery and quality of product excellent. Would use again!
Lighting Direct 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Superb customer service delivery next day well packaged items , I am delighted to recommend this company
Thank you, we look forward to you shopping with us again soon.
Good selection, reasonable prices, fast delivery. Would use again.
Thank you, we look forward to you shopping with us again soon.
Very impressive service throughout, easy ordering online process for Syndeo LED light items and selected free 3 day delivery, so a nice surprise when APC advised delivery would be next day ! And goods received 25 hrs after ordering .... Thanks
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
Very pleased with my purchase of outdoor solar lights from Lighting Direct, well packaged too and extremely quick delivery, Thank you.
Order arrived very quickly but unfortunately one of the solar lights was broken in box so had to send back
Excellent service, thankyou.
Lightening fast delivery, good quality product
I live in Jersey so I required some outdoor lights for a coastal area. Found just what I wanted from Lighting Direct. Very good choice and the delivery was excellent. I contacted them through email with a question and they replied immediately. Would recommend!
I am returning an outdoor wall lamp and the person I spoke to in customer care re this was very helpful
Perfect & excellent service
We are very thankful for your very kind comments.
I have used Lighting Direct many times before and as always have had excellent service. I have only given 4 this time as one of my items on Order No. 200549458 was damaged. This was reported today and you are arranging a new light to be sent out. According to my conversation with you this should be sent to the courier today and I should receive the new light sometime in the next 2 days. However the return process has been very easy to navigate through and print the labels and book the couriers. Your Team have been very polite and very helpful. Answering the phone and talking to them have made this customer experience very positive. Hopefully all will be resolved by the week ending. Thank you and the Team for your politeness and your willingness to help
Brilliant customer care and support combined with a high standard of service. Excellent product quality. Couldn't fault them
Lighting Direct is rated 4.69 based on 15,604 reviews