Lighting Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting Direct
Read Lighting Direct Reviews

About Lighting Direct:

Lighting Direct first appeared back in June 2000 and very quickly became regarded as one of the best consumer lighting suppliers on the web, regularly going toe-to-toe with high street entities and providing a comprehensive range, great value and good service. With big brand names, long lasting LED bulbs and exclusive own brand lights you can find everything you need for your home at Lighting Direct.

customerservice@lighting-direct.co.uk

24-26 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes

Ordering was easy. I knew when ordering that there was going to be a delay in deliver so it took nearly 3 weeks to arrive. The light was well packaged. I knew the day before that it was to be delivered the next day. Very pleased with the light.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service
Fantastic service I paid express delivery my lights arrived the very next morning. Just now waiting for the next 3 lights as they are on back order but I knew that anyway. It's great that this company let you know on ordering how many of each item is in stock. Anyway great company quality goods. Five star from me
Products look great, but they should consider changing couriers (APC). We ordered 4 packages, only 3 arrived. They cut you off when you call them, and do not respond to emails. Guess we just have to hope it turns up! Order I1336142 if anyone's reading this that can advise.
We still haven't received our order..... This has been atleast 3 weeks.
The ordering and delivery was exceptional ,very nice product would definitely use again.
Very pleased with item just what I was looking for, ticked all the boxes.
All as specified. Very happy with the purchase.
Had light fitted and bulbs fitted by a professional electrician, I bulb lights up fully and the other 2 are dull and flicker intermittently, a waste of money , product looks good when lights are not on
First class products and excellent service. Despatched the same day and arrived when promised. A rare real pleasure to deal with this company.
Very quick delivery. Outdoor light looks lovely very good quality
Great service, communication and quick delivery
I love my new lights! Great value, delivered quickly and well packaged.
The lights are just as advertised, they arrived very promptly in a well informed way. Very pleased and would certainly order from Lighting Direct again.
Arrived on time and in good condition, excellent product just what I needed was able to do away with trailing socket only complaint the packaging was a bit big.
Ordered Saturday .Standard delivery.received 8.30amMonday.Very well packaged . Would certainly buy from them again.
Excellent service from you and the delivery company
Great service. Great delivery.
Would order again from lighting direct without hesitation.
Very prompt service and very pleased with the quality of the goods delivered.
First class , amazing