Lifestyleblinds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy

Over 7 Days
Muhammad
"We were provided with good samples from which we chose. Ordering was easy and efficient. emails were sent too keep us informed. Blinds arrived well packed and in good condition. Very happy with quality of product and also ease of fitting"
Jessica
"Fantastic quality blinds, made to measure, fit and look amazing! Definitely recommend"
Muhammad
"2nd time I order this company Definitely I would highly recommend it"
"The blinds have come away from the runners not very pleased with them would not buy again"
I am sorry to hear this
your blinds are covered by a 3 year guarantee so please contact sales@lifestyleblinds.com with some photos and we will sort this for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sarah
"Excellent service excellent blinds (skylight blinds fit perfect) Naomi is very help full would recommend I have used them twice now will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Great value. Would definitely use again."
"Have used this company for a few years. They are great, helpful staff and thats important to customers. Im not a handy person but was more than able to fit the blinds. I bought rigid pvc they are so nice."
"Excellent service and great value. I ordered the wrong size Velux blind and Naomi at customer service could not have been more friendly and helpful. will definitely be a returning customer!"
"Very good service. Really pleased with our sheer roller blinds."
"Great service! I ordered some replacement vertical blinds they arrived but I had made the mistake of ordering in cms not inches - I then realised I had ordered 3 sets of wooden Venetian blinds and done the same (they must have thought I lived in Wendy house). I phoned them and the lady was amazing she managed to stop them going in to production and refunded me so I could order the correct sizes - they arrived this week and are the correct size - thank you so much for your help"
"Just received my blinds i am so pleased with them, they look lovely. Would definately recommend, my daughter will be buying from you very soon."
"Loved them thank you so much"
"Try satisfied with delivery time and quality. Would recommend."
"Fantastic service easy to assemble would order again when needed"
"Simple ordering process with the option to get sample pieces to confirm colour, pattern and quality of material. Quick delivery and, if needed, excellent before- and after-sales support. I have used Lifestyleblinds several times and will not hesitate to use them again when I need replacement blinds."
"very happy...easy to put up and make a great addition to my windows...thank you....."
"Blind came when expected and is a good fit."
"Perfect blind!! Just not sent with screws so make sure you get those :)"
"Fast, efficient excellent service. Product is also very good quality."
"Delivery took a bit of time but I was happy with the overall service and my blinds are stunning"
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.76 based on 577 reviews