Lifestyleblinds Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy

Over 7 Days
Alan
"From a good selection of vertical blind slats I ordered some for the kitchen just before Christmas. They sent me an 'E' saying they could deliver early in the new year and sure enough they arrived on the 8th of January. The slats are excellent quality and came with the bottom weights and bottom joining cord, they fitted perfectly, easy to fit and would definitely recommend them 100%"
D Hodgson
"Order #59133 Bought our original blinds from a well known company in cream, good idea at the time, bad colour choice later on, then discovered that the original supplier does not do the slats separately, great!! Found this company and loved the choice of colours, prices and layout of website. Order arrived today (Sunday). Very well packaged, colour is perfect for us, hard to know if the colour will be as good as it looks like on-line but the website does portray the colours very well. Slats come with everything you need, top hangers, weights which you just slot in and the bottom chains which you just clip in to length, even had enough left over in case any break. Blind comes with side brackets but no screws, not a problem for me being into my DIY but worth noting that you will need to get some. Very easy to put up and again colour is perfect. So impressed with Lifestyle Blinds that we will be ordering 2 more roller blinds and another set of slats for more windows. Absolutely recommend this company, brilliant!!!!"
"Blinds are lovely! Unfortunately discovered one of the bottom strings broken when I put them up, so slightly disappointed. Took blinds down and rehung so break facing window. Would have rated 5 star but for this."
"Great service"
"just recieved my blinds from you today i am over the moon with them thank you so much the quality is brilliant will be buying from you again in the future."
Thank you so much! The blinds look fab and thanks for bearing with us over Christmas! Please come back again soon.
"I am delighted with my replacement vertical blind slats- they are exactly what I ordered (3 different sizes); they look great; and the service from Lifestyle was good, with prompt delivery. I will definitely be ordering from Lifestyle again!"
"59556. placed an order with lifestyle with a 7 working day delivery 12 Dec now told it will be 19 th Dec so 14 days delivery spoke to customer service informed that its due to work load NOTE still say 7 working days delivery on web site NOT GOOD And not informed of any delays when l placed order WHY"
"Ordered 3 motorised blinds for bi-folding doors. Difficult to install. Very poor installation instructions. Looked nice once completed but expensive for what you get. Worked for 2 weeks but now only 2 work.. Contacted them to see if they will fix."
"Very professional and efficient - really easy to change looks fabulous"
"The service was quick, easy and a great product."
"Easy to order and easy to fit (by myself). Great service and I would definitely recommend. I am about to go and order another set!"
"Good quality and value for money πŸ–’"
"Lifestyle blinds kept me up to date with the progress of my order and the goods delivered were just as expected"
"It was a very easy process from ordering online to receiving my blinds and I'm very happy with the quality and look. Great value for money"
"Replacement vertical blinds arrived quickly and in good condition. Very competitive prices too"
"Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend Lifestyle Blinds."
"Absolutely love my blinds, made to perfection and have recommended to my friends"
"Lovely blinds and very helpful customer service, thanks."
"Terrible website but customer service were very good"
"Great service can't fault themπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€"
"Very pleased with the blind slats. There was a shortfall in correct number and deliver took slightly longer than I anticipated, but the remainder were delivered within 48 hours."
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.76 based on 513 reviews