Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Kim
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Rebecca p
More Photos & Videos
Great service, great quality, great prices! The best blinds we have found and I actually managed to fit them myself, with clear instructions. If we need more blinds I will definitely come back, and would recommend them to anyone. Many thanks.
The product delivery was very quick and the price is low for the quality.
Appalling company. Ordered in July, here we are in September with no blind. The stated lead time at point of order was 7 days. Endless chasing by email which it takes weeks to get replies to, then they don’t answer half of your questions, despatch was supposedly over a week ago but they can’t provide tracking info like half decent companies do. Call the number and you are met with a voicemail which no-one will return! My only option is now a credit card chargeback AVOID
Hi Andrew
So sorry we have not got back to you sooner
It was was signed for on 25th at 15.44 looks like “Asaft” we have photo evidence of this it is outside a white door
Consignment number 22908251 with DX couriers I will forward you the signature now
sorry for this experience we did tell you it had been dispatched and we would forward you the tracking
Very efficient and speedy service helpful and very nolegable gave me good advice
Very easy on line purchase, but due to Covid 19 delivery was delayed, but soon as they reopened delivered as promised, would highly recommend
Dealing with Naomi is pure joy! My favourite blind supplier ever for about ten years! Helpful, patient and fabulous products at competitive prices. I am a nightmare buyer - super fussy and expect the best - Lifestyle never fall short. Very happy client : )
Good quality and value for money
Very friendly and helpful thank you
I ordered my faux wooden Venetian blind from Lifestyle. There was a short delay due to pandemic but so worth the wait. Excellent service, excellent quality at a very reasonable price. Well packaged on delivery and easy to follow instructions. Would happily recommend them and will use them again with no hesitation.
Thank you.
Very pleased with the blinds and the great service we received also kind thanks to Naomi Showman for being so helpful
Ordered vertical blinds but the colour varied from the website, a quick call and after speaking to Naomi a new set of blinds were on the way.
The quality of construction, sizing and ease of fitting was magnificent.
Fabulous service that exceeded my expectations.
I'll be hoping to repay it by recommending Lifestyle Blinds to family and friends.
Again, thank you and in particular a huge shout out to Naomi.
We got our vertical blinds a week ago .Absolutely beautiful and good quality material. Had some problem putting them on because we put vertical blinds for first time . Naomi was so helpful and dealt with our queries and questions so patiently and promptly till we got them right . Now my lifestyle blinds are hanging Beautifully in my living room. Big thanks to Naomi and her team for best customer service and top quality material. 10 stars from my side. I highly recommend them and will buy in future too.Thanks
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Excellent customer service, very good website, can order as many samples as you wish.
Blinds arrived today we have had a look at them but won't put them up until new window installed. We are very pleased with the quality and value.
I accidentally ordered one panel too short on my order so rang up the customer service number and they very kindly sent out an extra panel for me free of charge. Very helpful and would recommend!
Dispatch on the Friday, received on the Monday, fast service.....blind slates are lovely....easy to hang & look good
Price fantastic
Blinds perfect
Delivery on time
The blinds are of excellent quality, the colour is exactly what I wanted. Naomi has kept me informed of any updates regarding my order. Will certainly recommend.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
I had not dealt with this company before and am always wary when ordering from a company I did not know, However, I needn’t have worried. I ordered some replacement vertical slats after receiving 3 sample blinds from the solar range. The slats are very good quality and were so well protected, that I could not at first see the slats which I ordered as they were wrapped in another slat to protect and keep them clean. I contacted customer services who we’re excellent, regularly keeping me in the loop with several emails and telephone calls (thank you again). I’m very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase blinds,
This was my second purchase which shows how pleased I was with my original order and I’m equally as satisfied.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 745 reviews