Lifestyleblinds Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds

About Lifestyleblinds: At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

How would you rate Lifestyleblinds ?

Mary
"I received excellent customer service over and above anything I have experienced before. I would certainly recommend this company to all my friends."
Tony
"Really pleased with our blind. It fitted perfectly and was easy to fit."
"Lifestyleblinds gave us prompt efficient service. I was very pleased that the material samples were free and that technical information on the solar reflective material was promptly available. The blinds were very competitively priced and arrived sooner than expected. They were easy to fit, are now looking very good and keeping us comfortable by protecting us from strong sunshine. Thank you Lifestyleblinds."
"The blinds are really good quality, and the delivery was very quick. The blinds labeled clearly so I could put them up in the correct rooms very easily."
"Very pleased with the quality and appearance of the blinds. Only criticism is that I was a little disappointed in the fixing brackets which look rather clumsy and tend to detract from the overall visual impact. Looking forward to seeing how efficient they are in keeping out cold and heat."
"I have placed a number of orders for blackout replacement vertical blind slats. Product quality is very good with replacement slats easy to fit. Room for improvement on delivery (takes longer than indicated on web site). Excellent response from Customer Service whenever I have contacted them. I will be placing another order again shortly."
"I was extremely disappointed. I ordered 3 sets of blinds and took delivery in July. My brother's flat took a lot longer to complete so we weren't ready to put them up until start of September. I hadn't checked the delivery, I trusted it would all be there, and it all was except for the kitchen slats. I was confident that when I rang to explain, Lifesyle Blinds would accept that in good faith. Instead, I had to pay £41 to replace them. I realise I should have checked the order in the first place but was the second order we had placed this year and there was no problem at all with the first one. I even suspect now that the slats may have come from a different factory and that's why the order failed. Anyway, I was disgusted with the lack of customer service and believe that Lifestyle Blinds could have done more to uncover what went wrong with this this order rather than simply making me pay again. Elaine Carpenter"
"Excellent service, good quality at a very good price. Blinds fitted perfectly!"
"Arrived quickly and well packaged. The blind was for a delux window which fitted perfectly. Easy to open and close and a lovely colour."
"Great quality, fast service , would definatly use again"
"Good Service and quality blinds. Easy to install"
"We are very pleased with the blinds we ordered."
"Very good service and quality blinds"
"Very happy with new blind. Fits perfectly and finishes off my newly decorated kitchen."
"Beautiful blinds and excellent service"
"Happy with blinds for bay bedroom window and great price"
"I was ve pleased with my slates"
"Excellent service, lovely blinds very good value. Really pleased"
"very good quality"
"The blinds arrived at the time they were expected. I still have not had them fitted yet, but am very pleased with them."
"Excellent. The blind was easy to fit and fits really well compared to one I purchased from another company."
"Excellent service"
"Very good product"
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.80 based on 389 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!