Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
The blind arrived on the date promised. It was well packaged and easy to assemble/install. Unfortunately we had a problem with it sticking when opening and closing. The problem was resolved immediately with a new track arriving on the next working day. Problem solved! Excellent customer service. Would buy again and definitely recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service. Had a couple of issues with the tracks. Both being replaced. Excellent quick response. Thank you Naomi.
excellent! from start to finish ordering my blinds over the phone was great.the lady on the phone was very helpful and a joy to speak to.the blinds are great and arrived well packed and on time.overall a great experience.
Brilliant fits perfect will def recommend you just going to order some more
Great service. Kept up to date when the material we chose was not in stock. Once arrived easy to fit and looks great. Well priced good product with super customer service and support
This is a great quality product. Naomi who helped us with the order was very professional and helpful. The blind was easy fit and the instructional videos were a good aid. Delivery was on time. 5 Stars
We have used this company on a number of occasions and their service has been excellent. A measure of good customer service is how they respond when something goes wrong which we put to the test when a recent order for two Timberlux blinds arrived damaged. I contacted Lifestyleblinds and spoke to Naomi who was very pleasant and apologetic and advised that they would get this addressed as soon as possible and arrange for replacement blinds to be sent. She was true to her word and replacements arrived very quickly. In this day and age, we are quick to complain (and rightly so) when something goes wrong but we should also take the time to compliment suppliers when they make an effort to resolve problems very quickly. I would not hesitate in recommending Lifestyleblinds to anybody and will definitely be using them in the future. A special thank you to Naomi😊😊
Absolutely brilliant To deal with superfast delivery and very competitive price I am over the moon with my choice would highly recommend them
Very good quality, easy to fit and put together. overall very happy
Great service. Lovely blinds.
Ordered the wrong size by mistake and Lifestyle sorted everything out to my complete satisfaction. Highly recommend this Company.
Beautiful handcrafted blind. And a great customer service. I had a minor problem with one in my order and they quickly replace it free of charge.
I had a small problem but it was sorted very quickly and am very pleased with my blinds
Very happy with quality of blinds. Delivery glitch sorted rapidly with great customer care and response
Very good company to deal with. Rapid response to queries. Blinds are great and enhance the conservatory. Will have no hesitation in using them again. Thank you.
I had mistakenly ordered the wrong length for replacement blind slats. A lady called Naomi Showman kindly referred me to a site where I could purchase a tool to fix the blinds myself. She could have told me I would have to order new blinds, but she saved me time and money. True customer service and a very happy customer. I would definitely recommend this company again. Many thanks
Had a problem and company got back to me same day. Eventually fixed the problem ( it was a really simple thing). I am totally d we lighted with colour and workmanship of these slats. Will definitely use again. 1st class all round.
Shopped around for this company gave an exceptional good quote.
First class service very quick and fabulous products will most definitely be telling friends and family thank you so much lynne p
Naomi has been brilliant and put up with a lot of emails from me! You guys were the only place we could find able or willing to do our huge blind we previously had from you and it has been everything we wanted. Now you're doing the same blind again on a smaller scale for us but sure it will be perfect also! Thank you for putting up with all of my messaging :) if we need any more blinds in future, I'm afraid we'll be coming back to you :p
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 620 reviews