Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Placed my order after double checking my size from my other suits first and not disappointed. Great quality and a great fit. Looks much better than it does on line and looking forward to wearing it for the occasion I bought it for. Great service, well packed and a very efficient delivery service.
Brilliant quality. Really pleased with it. Arrived on time.
Really good service and suit. Hadn't heard about them before but I will be ordering another suit when needed.
Lovely suit and great service. Purchased a suit over the phone couldn't be more helpful, arrived in a couple of days but trousers too big sent them back and had a replacement size in a matter of days brilliant fast service, very happy.
What can I say? First time buying from them and will be buying again. Suit was perfect, delivered in no time, sent a email asking a question got a phone call answering it. Perfect customer service.
Delivered in good time, exactly as ordered and just what we wanted, perfect fit.
Quality of product is very good. Delivery on time.
Customer service was fantastic. I live in the US and shipping was super fast. Suit is of a great quality and fits great.
Excellent customer service from staff who know their products-Leonard Silver is a Hull institution and the shopping experience is always first class - thank you until next time
Really nice tweed suit and excellent service from Leonard Silver. They called to double check the suit sizing and were very helpful.
Excellent service
I got the help i needed to get what i wanted. I asked in the chat and got the answers i needed. To use messenger made it easy. The suit was also great!
The lad serving was a absolute gem. Peter from the Hull branch. All the staff were very helpful
I have been totally impressed by both the customer service received and the quality of the suit purchased
Very helpful staff. Garment required not in stock so order was placed for the correct size.
Very efficient and competent. Will never buy a suit from anywhere else. Amazing
Bought shirt for upcoming wedding, lovely quality and first class service.
A very pleasant experience buying a suit from Leonard Silver’s shop. The salesman that served me was very knowledgeable and helpful, no hard sell at all. He helped me through every part Of choosing the suit measuring me and informing me about how and when to get alterations completed. I will be shopping there again in the near future.
I ordered a grey tweed suit in my usual size (48R), however when it arrived I tried it on and it was rather tight. I emailed Leonard Silver and returned the suit, and requested to exchange it for the next size up (50R). I receive the replacement suit two days after returning my original suit, and cannot fault the service I have received from Leonard Silver. The replacement suit fits perfectly, and I am totally satisfied with the customer experience so far. I intend to order another suit soon, so will make sure I go for the larger size this time!
Really good value. Fits like a glove and is well finished. Arrived promptly and was well packed. Incredibly pleased.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 216 reviews