Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Great customer service from Chris
Excellent service and friendly staff.Great clothes shop
Very impressed with the service and the suit I ordered. Leonard Silver were able to make a last-minute change to the waistcoat I had ordered. Despite some nervousness that my measurements might have been inaccurate, the guide worked well. Very friendly and helpful staff.
wanted suit and accessories for forthcoming son's wedding. Brilliant customer service. Couldn't ask for anything better
excellent service they even called up to reconfirm my size options
This is one shop you do need to visit really good service fantastic range of men's wear for the young and old.
Great advice, quality products, Fast turnaround on alterations, exceptional customer service. I cannot recommend highly enough, suffice to say, I will be back!
The suit was perfect, exactly what I wanted. It fits beautifully. I spoke to the people who were more than helpful. I will definatly buy from them again. Would recommend them a again. Great service. 👍
Suit I ordered is absolutely brilliant, this is actually my wedding suit so I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it,only advice I can give is the trousers are on the small size so maybe order a size bigger,other than that absolutely perfect.
Beautiful quality waistcoats for our wedding. Customer service through Toni was fab - we had to exchange some which was easy and quick delivery always.
Outstanding all round service! After ordering a lady called to double check I had ordered the correct size suit. It was a real pleasant surprise that the company had taken such care to try to ensure I got the correct suit. To my further surprise the order arrived the following working day. In addition to the above, the suit is stunning and great quality for the price. Best online shopping experience for many a year! If there was a 6th star available, they would get it.
Your products I have bought are superb and service second to none great to know your only a click away ( I made that up myself) would love to visit your shop unfortunately your quite away from Accrington
Good weight , very nice set!
Excellent customer service and communication. Great item posted efficiently and with speed (jeans needed for a birthday present). Thank you
very good I am satisfied
Brilliant quality suit. Excellent communication with seller who made sure the sizes were all correct. After I received the suit I ended up ordering a second suit because they were all so fantastic at Leonard Silver!
Excellent quality and fit our go to for mens clothing.
Great delivery. A suit that fits perfectly with style.
Brilliant service from start to finish a very personal shopping experience online with a personal message to say thank you and the suit we brought for our wedding for our page boy is top quality better than expected would definitely be recommending this company again! Thank you
Excellent service and the attention to detail regards my requirements were exceptional. The suite was tailored to my requirements and it is a perfect fit. I will definitely be purchasing more products from your Company
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 216 reviews