Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Get your amazing stock on the internet (on-line shopping) plus social media I truly believe you will attract much more orders
I was contacted by a lovely woman after ordering the wrong size jacket online. After a discussion with her I changed me order. It arrived the next day and I was very pleased with it.
Absolutly really pleased with service and the quality of cloths in shop Thank you Regards bill Gardner
First time using this brand, delighted with the quality of the suit for my husband and the prompt delivery.
Excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Wow - what a service. I called up to inquire about a wedding suit I had seen on their website and spoke with a very helpful tailor. This led to me ordering a suit 'off the peg' which arrived the very next day. The trousers will require a minor alteration but, otherwise, I could not be more pleased with the fit and quality. Thanks! I can recommend Leonard Silver wholeheartedly.
Looking for a waistcoat to complement a navy suit for a wedding. This waistcoat is classy, stylish and is a lovely cream colour. The blue lines and buttons also work well with navy. The fit is slim so I ordered a size up as I normally prefer a regular fit. Easy to order, quick delivery.
Absolutely brilliant service... First class. Really helped us out when an item did not fit and needed a replacement asap. Arrived next day!!! Cannot praise then enough *****
Very quick dispatch, lovely customer service, small snags on the material
Excellent service and great selection and styles of mens clothes
Super friendly and helpful staff, nothing is too much trouble. Quality clothing that can be adjusted to make sure of correct fit. Could not recommend enough.
I bought super wool checked waistcoat as a Christmas present for my partner, I love it and I hope he does too. It is classy and country
Having a suit picked for a wedding by my son the groom, the service and personal attention to have this of the peg suit fitted to my specs, is second to none. I Can not thank the staff enough especially Peter for is commitment and attention to the party of 4 who he fitted with aplomb many thanks to all at Leonard’s.
we came from Bradford we spent 5 hours at the shop the staff were a bit out of sort that you haven't seen any asian in your shop we paid in full and the chap wouldn't even give us a discount and not even a drink while we were there no problem we ordered the suits and we have to wait 7 weeks for them to be done all lifes matter we have to go back to Hull in beginning of December
I am very particular with what I wear, therefore, was apprehensive ordering on line. I wanted an Ivory/cream shirt to compliment a navy suit. The shirt arrived within a day of ordering and it is of good quality material and an excellent cut.
Fit like a dream bless and thanks
Really beautiful suit, great communication from the staff at Leonard Silver, especially Toni who was super helpful. Trousers a little long so taken to a local tailor (who has worked in some very prestigious locations) to shorten and he commented on how well the suit was made and couldnt believe the price of it. We will be buying from you again. Highly recommend
Bought 3 piece suit for my husband. Quality and fit were perfect. Great service and suit arrived very quickly and well packaged. Would thoroughly recommend.
Thanks for your good customer service much appreciated the phone call on the size of my husband's trousers for his suit the advice was spot on
Having tried all the usual outlets I came across Leonard Silver’s and am I glad I did. They had a great selection and let me try on as many suits as I wanted. I was given very discreet and unobtrusive advice and once I had settled on a 3 piece tweed suit it was tailored expertly by Pete the tailor. His eye for detail even extended to making a minor adjustment to one of the shoulders and letting out the thighs slightly to give me a little more room in that area. All in all a first class service with attention to detail and quality tailoring I thought you only got with bespoke tailoring. I will definitely be returning. Thanks to all.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.96 based on 291 reviews