Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Excellent shop , great stock great range customer service brilliant
Polite, efficient service with a smile. Thank you.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery
Would really recommend this company. Great quality, great fit, very helpful over the phone and fast delivery!
loved the suit - would 100% by again
I struggled to find anywhere a suitable suit in time for an interview. Fortunately I found Leonard Silver just before they closed. They offered professional friendly advice and pulled out all the stops to get my suit adjusted for a better fit. Excellent quality suit with amazing service.
Start to finish customer service with spot on, amazing quality of suit for a good price
The service and advice we received was as outstanding as the quality of the suit that I have ordered for my son. Attention to detail in every sense. I would highly recommend Leonard Silver to anyone who is after superb quality at a very reasonable price.
My experience at Leonard Silver was exceptional. I received quick responses to my questions, helpful advice over the telephone and online, very quick delivery and excellent packaging. The quality of the suit is excellent and I will be ordering again, thank you.
Excellent gents attire sold by lovely staff.
The quality of the suit and the care taken by the staff was outstanding. Will definitely use Leonard Silver again. Highly Recommended.
Excellent service from staff very helpful will be returning soon
Although we live in Cheshire my future son in law chose Leonard Silver for his wedding suits. Even during the first telephone call it was obvious we had chosen the right place. Toni was knowledgeable and extremely helpful and we agreed for her to send out two suits for our initial perusal. These arrived promptly and after further discussions with Chris and Toni we ordered four suits in our chosen cut, cloth and sizes. Again these arrived promptly, well packages and to our particular specifications. We did have a small hiccup with one of the waistcoats but this was dealt with immediately. It was very comforting to actually speak to a professional supplier who knew their products and not have handle all arrangement via a digital means. I would throughly recommend Leonard Silver their customer service is second to none. All members of staff particularly Toni and Chris couldn’t have been more polite, efficient and knowledgable and the quality of their suits is excellent. Thank you Leonard Silver.
Great product and fantastic service
Great customer service from Chris
Excellent service and friendly staff.Great clothes shop
Very impressed with the service and the suit I ordered. Leonard Silver were able to make a last-minute change to the waistcoat I had ordered. Despite some nervousness that my measurements might have been inaccurate, the guide worked well. Very friendly and helpful staff.
wanted suit and accessories for forthcoming son's wedding. Brilliant customer service. Couldn't ask for anything better
excellent service they even called up to reconfirm my size options
This is one shop you do need to visit really good service fantastic range of men's wear for the young and old.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 230 reviews