Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Very prompt and courteous service, from answering questions to the delivery of the suit in time for the event I needed it for. The suit is also fantastic and I received quite a few compliments on the night. Highly recommended.
The suit is lovely. Good quality tweed. I would certainly buy again.
Sizing was spot on, price excellent and super fast delivery
Only thing is the sizes do not match the actual size? I am a 38 but could not get in the trousers by 5” yet we’re supposed to be 38”? Everything re quality and service has been excellent.
They phoned me to check my size and requirements and the suit was delivered speedily. The suit fits perfectly and is of a very high standard
Fantastic service, great product, what more do you want?
Sent the suit back to small sent it this morning recorded delivery hoping every thing is ok with the refund when you get the suit
Ordered the suit was unsure of sizing. Received a phone call from staff advising me and suit was delivered next day. Great customer service
great service and promt also great at exchanging an item
Always very helpful & great products at LS
Splendid quality items, and excellent working staff.
The service was great when ordering my suit. I had a phone call double checking the sizes before dispatch and it arrived with in 48 hours in perfect condition. Thank you
Great service, I was contacted to check my order was correct as I had different sizes ordered. Delivery was prompt and my suit arrived in a decent suit holder. Quality of suit was good and exactly like the picture. I will use them again soon
Brilliant service and great quality suits
Very quick at delivering the suit. Good service. Would recommend them to other buyers.
Fantastic service! From my initial visit and first fitting, to picking my finished and altered suit up I couldn't fault the service from all the staff I dealt with at Leonard Silvers.
Very very pleased and impressed with the suit...beautiful quality with extra touches to make it stand out and have the feel of a made to measure outfit...exudes quality and arrived very fast and well packed..I will be buying my suits from here from now on...do not hesitate to try one of these wonderful suits you will not be let down...marvelous thankyou
Amazing product and service...I had a problem with the trousers and they couldn't have been more helpful, sorting everything out quickly and efficiently...I rarely recommend or write reviews, but I am happy to make an exception this time...I will definitely use them again and recommend others do so too.
Great experience ,Great value
First tine I’ve used Leonard Silver but the link came up in a web search and I’m so glad it did. They had what I wanted, ordering was clear and quick, delivery was on tome and I was kept well updated. Excellent service.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.96 based on 121 reviews