Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic!
Very very professional team with a fast delivery service. It’s nice to find an independent high street retail outlet with online prices.

I would definitely recommend as you get the best of both worlds.
Very helpful and professional staff.
Excellent service which I also experienced at the Beverley branch before it closed.
WE NEEDED A SUIT FOR OUR GRANDSON AT CRUFTS AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLANT. ALL HELP WAS GIVEN GETTING THE CORRECT SIZE AND FITTING FOR THE BIG DAY. AND HE SHOWED OUR DOG TO BEST PUPPY IN BREED!! MANY THANKS.
Great service and really pleased with the suit!
Awesome service as always
I found Leonard silver to be very attentive and professional. He found the suit I asked for and altered it to make it a perfect fit. I collected it on Thursday 5th March and am very happy with it.
Excellent pair of shoes, delivery arrived within 2 days of order
Excellent service, they called me to make sure I had the correct size and as it happened I had made a mistake. Thank you.
Great quality suit, superb communication and a prompt delivery. 10/10 highly recommended
Such a beautiful suit, amazing quality and arrived so quickly! My fiancé is so happy with it
Placed my order after double checking my size from my other suits first and not disappointed. Great quality and a great fit. Looks much better than it does on line and looking forward to wearing it for the occasion I bought it for. Great service, well packed and a very efficient delivery service.
Brilliant quality. Really pleased with it. Arrived on time.
Really good service and suit. Hadn't heard about them before but I will be ordering another suit when needed.
Lovely suit and great service. Purchased a suit over the phone couldn't be more helpful, arrived in a couple of days but trousers too big sent them back and had a replacement size in a matter of days brilliant fast service, very happy.
What can I say? First time buying from them and will be buying again. Suit was perfect, delivered in no time, sent a email asking a question got a phone call answering it. Perfect customer service.
Delivered in good time, exactly as ordered and just what we wanted, perfect fit.
Quality of product is very good. Delivery on time.
Customer service was fantastic. I live in the US and shipping was super fast. Suit is of a great quality and fits great.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.96 based on 168 reviews