Leonard Silver Reviews

51 Savile Street

Click Here

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"First tine I’ve used Leonard Silver but the link came up in a web search and I’m so glad it did. They had what I wanted, ordering was clear and quick, delivery was on tome and I was kept well updated. Excellent service."
"The suit was very nice on my husband would recommend it to any man"
"Great seller! Nice commication and fast delivery."
"Very quick to deliver very good quality suit and when contacted very professional manner"
"Always very helpful and understanding needs and wants. Could have a better range of casual wear."
"Very helpful in the selection of trousers, and very diligent in ensuring that the alterations were exactly right."
"Super fast delivery. Outstanding quality would buy again without reservation and recommend to everyone. Many thanks"
"Excellent service and communication, with special thanks to Toni. Online purchase completed in about a week including a return and exchange."
"Awesome service. Rapid delivery, proactive customer support, and suit looked great for the Goodwood Revival weekend."
"Really helpful over email and phone, great quality suit! Cheers!"
"From start to finish including tel call to exchange (my error not Leonard Silver), the service was superb. Big shout out to Toni. Highly recommended"
"Great little shop. Whenever I walk in I find it hard to walk out without a purchase. Definitely more on the premium side but you can really tell the difference in the quality of the clothing they stock. If you really want to dress to impress pop in!"
"Rang to order two suits for a wedding in December . Didn’t get the ladies name but she was very polite, helpful and professional . Excellent value for money . Definitely would shop from them again and highly recommend them."
"Really good service they even phoned me when I’d put all the wrong measurement on my suit to make sure they got it right Thanks"
"What an amazing company! After ordering my suit I had a courtesy call to ensure I’d ordered the correct sizing, which was a lovely touch as I had actually incorrectly sized myself so saved me a lot of hassle. My suit arrived within 2 days of ordering so quicker than expected. The lining of the suit was not pictured on the website but to my delight was just perfect. All in all a great experience."
"Great service excellent price"
"brilliant service and great quality clothes thanks to Toni for the surport."
"Wow, amazing suit, very well priced and extremely quick delivery. Thank you."
"First time to leonard silver and was the first shop I visited for my wedding suit and saw the perfect suit along with amazing assistance from staff/owner and will recommend and also be back alot more"
"Brilliant online shopping experience. Staff very helpful. Delivery fast would definately reccomend"
Leonard Silver is rated 4.95 based on 102 reviews