Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"As a returning customer from years past I can certainly say the service, help and advice provided by the staff of Leonard Sliver is excellent, I will be making future visits, thank you!"
"Quality clothing, great prices and fast delivery would definitely recommend to my friends Ray"
"Very helpful, the suit is an excellent fit and superb quality. Really good price too. Highly recommend!"
"Product was just as described, super happy with the suit i purchased. was amazed by the customer service as well, would 100% buy from again. Dan."
"Product exactly as described, good value for money compared to other suppliers, and excellent service - ordered one day and received the next. Highly recommended."
"I was quite cautious about buying a suit online, but the team were fantastic. The self measuring guide was very helpful and over a couple of phone calls we had worked out exactly what sizes I needed and it arrived next day. Brilliant service."
"Great quality suits and a very good service, will recommend and definitely use again."
"Thought service from start to finish was excellent, wouldn't hesitate to buy from Leonard Silver again"
"Suit arrived in a very timely fashion and was of great quality couldn’t fault the service or product in anyway would highly recommend and will personally use again thank you very much !"
"Drove up from Leicester to try on my suit and nothing was too much trouble for these guys. Really friendly and professional service including getting measured up for alterations. 100% recommend Leonard Silver, price, quality and service. Can't wait for my suit to arrive."
"Excellent service and very helpful staff. Lovely place to get my wedding suit. Highly recommend."
"Fantastic service replaced my trousers at very short notice & delivered them next morning. The suit itself is outstanding quality & the price was well worth it. I’ll definitely order from you again in the future."
"A very quick and beautiful service and could not help enough will defo be having another suit soon."
"Personal service and attention to detail is what I expect and this is what you get from Chris, Peter and the team at Leonard Silver. Why go anywhere else for classic clothing to suit the modern man!"
"Excellent service and price. Alterations were the very best that I have ever known. Perfect."
"I recently purchased a suit for my son’s prom & I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of the service. We were looking for something different and there was an abundance of choice. There is also an alteration service which was really good and convenient. We will return. Thank you again!"
"Really good service, even supplied a shoe horn I haven't used one in years!"
"Everyone at Leonard Silver were fantastic! They were very accommodating, giving me a brilliant experience in purchasing a quality suit for my son and me. I would highly recommend Leonard Silver for any occasion!"
"Excellent service helpful and very good quality very prompt delivery fantastic customer service would definitely recommend these"
"Perfect fit and amazing quality. Brilliant value for money. Would most definitely be a repeat customer!"
Leonard Silver is rated 4.96 based on 70 reviews