Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"5 star service and one of the few shops in town that stock real quality menswear. Really personal service, love my Barkers and will certainly be back again!"
"Your service is good and fast Not to complain anything"
"Great customer service, making sure that you are getting the perfect suit for you"
"Excellent & very professional."
"Friendly excellent professional people. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good suit"
"Very professional & easy to talk too,with quality clothing on sale"
"Purchased a couple of suits for a wedding, excellent service throughout by the team. Good old fashioned customer service at its best."
"Excellent customer service, no problem exchanging items. Fast delivery. Great prices & quality suits."
"Great customer service. Very helpful with suit measurements. Suit arrived promptly, however I did return for a for a smaller size, no fault of the shop. I received the exchange suit only three days later, both deliveries well packaged. Very nice looking suit indeed, brown herringbone tweed, lots of compliments so far. I would happily used leonard silver again."
"Upon my arrival to the shop, the staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease, I don’t buy many suits so unsure what I’m really looking for, the staff at Leonard silver were very helpful giving me advice and helpful information. Next time I want clothing tailored for my needs I will definitely go back here. A great experience all round."
"Arrived on time and just what I was looking for"
"Absolute brilliant customer service second to none. The Eton shirt I purchased fitted perfectly thank you."
"All round excellent service."
"Purchased a suit which arrived very quickly but found the jacket was too tight. I returned the jacket and within 4 days a replacement was on the doorstep. Very good initial service, excellent customer relations staff who made the whole transaction as smooth as could be. Thanks."
"Bought a suit online and was sent out next day, customer service was excellent and can’t fault them on anything. A company that provides an excellent service to its customers, becoming very rare these days. Thanks."
"excellant suit and quality and service was 5 star also"
"Lovely quality suit - bang on trend at an amazing price ! Quick delivery - all-in-all a great experience"
"Personal service and excellent quality products- what's not to like?"
"Excellent customer service. Fantastic suit true to description. Would have no hesitation to recommend Leonard Silver."
Leonard Silver is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews