Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Brilliant quality suit. Excellent communication with seller who made sure the sizes were all correct. After I received the suit I ended up ordering a second suit because they were all so fantastic at Leonard Silver!
We have all heard the joke, Customer: can you fit me off the peg, Tailor: if we can someone is getting the sack. Well I am that customer, I can never get a suit to fit me off the peg BUT, thanks to the amazing skill of the tailor here, I now have not one, but two suits that fit perfectly. Fantastic service from start to finish, unbelievable value for money and an amazing choice of suits for the larger gentleman in colours other than blue, black and grey. I will be back. Outsatnding.
Really good service and suit. Hadn't heard about them before but I will be ordering another suit when needed.
Rang up at half 2 the day before my christmas doo. I picked out a three piece on the website, asked if it was in stock and would arrive in time. Chris spoke to me over the phone, helped me with making sure i chose the correct sizes and sent it out there and then. Arrived the next day at half 10 in the morning. Fit perfect, looks and feels great. For the price I am very surprised with the quality. I will be coming here again!
Went in on a Tuesday morning found the suit I wanted ,needed an alteration to the trousers which they did .I collected suit on the Friday,Great service and reasonably priced.
first class service and delivery many thanks
Excellent customer service! I ordered a suit that was too small, despite the people at Leonard Silver phoning me to check and advising me to get the next size up, I thought I knew best. When I discovered that they had been right they quickly delivered the correct size and refunded me for the small one. Highly recommended.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews