Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

They assisted to provide a solid foundation with which to progress with
Great order
Excellent work..
A very thoughtful and well written peace. Many thanks,
Excellent work! Weldone. And also, a great team.
Hi, the team In general, I am satisfied with the marking service I used in terms of timing and informative feedback, but could you pls give the customers more direction in due course when the opinion is not clear. Thanks. Ling
Great service and really helpful staff
Great service at short notice
The essay was very good and well organized
Dear Law Teacher, Thank you so much for your work on the three (3) dissertation titles for the Masters program I requested. Sorry for my delay in getting back to you about the feedback, I have been waiting for approval from my supervisor and he’s adjusting and tweaking the titles you formulated. So far, he seems to agree with the first two. He’s suggested I narrow down the topics and avoid having them as research questions. After approval, I will place an order for the proposal with a maximum of 15 pages. That’s what’s required for the mean time. For now, thanks again for your time and work with the dissertation titles, I was really pleased and hope to keep in touch. Kind Regards, Riddick.
I paid for a 75+ together with the Elite Service and I received a mark of 30%. To top it all off, LawTeacher is not refunding me the hefty fee I paid. At your own risk.
Hello and thanks for your review,

I have just checked your order and can see that we have requested the proof of grade received, the feedback and a copy of the work that you submitted for grading. This is so that we can review everything to see what went wrong.

Please note that we have not refused to refund you at all but we need to verify things.

Once we have received the documents requested, we can review this for you in full and then we can discuss potential refund options if the researcher's work was below the standard required for the order.

Kind Regards

David
Was Of Great Assistance.
Was of great assistance, Thanks
Given instructions but work not completed some how refuse to work with what is instructed truly disappointed. No more next time.
Hi Reiko,

I hope you are well and thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the work produced.

I've taken a look at the work and the concerns that you've raised. The reason the researcher has not made the changes you have asked for is because they would be adding in irrelevant information.

In a law advice style question, you need to tailor the advice to what is relevant to facts of the scenario and not just cover everything that you have studied in the module.

If you can take a look through the model answer again carefully, you will see that it covers the contentious legal issues that arise on the scenario and so this has been completed correctly.

If you need any further assistance, please get in touch with our Aftercare team who can help.

Kind Regards

David
................................................
good
good
It was very professional, and my query regards to criminal law question was explained and easy to understand and so it was one's judgement how would they write it . I recommend Law teacher to anyone who may require help
Overall I was very pleased with the service.
Excellent service