Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

I feel a bit disappointed this afternoon. I ordered and paid for a work on EU Law on 16/17th July for a grade of 65-69. I just received my grade and it was 50%. I really feel disappointed.
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your review and I am very sorry to hear that you didn't receive the grade you were aiming for in your exam. In order to look at why you didn't achieve the 2.1 grade, can you obtain a copy of the exam paper that you wrote in your exam and a copy of any feedback stating why that grade was awarded?

You may need to request these as Universities don't always hand back exam scripts and feedback for exams in the same way that they do for coursework.

If you can obtain these, I would be happy to go through the feedback in order to work out what went wrong. Obviously if the researcher's work didn't provide you with a correct basis to revise and learn from, then we would wish to look at this to compensate yourself and also avoid such issues in the future as well.

Kind Regards

David

Kind Regards

David
It has been beneficial. For someone learning alone, it has helped immensely to understand the process of developing this type of legal construction to problems.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your service.

The LawTeacher Team
I have paced an order for a distinction result, just got the result yesterday and I ended up getting a pass only. I have requested several times for revision, but the author insisted on the same answer, refusing to make any changes, beside some minor ones. Very disappointed
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and bringing this to our attention, we do sincerely apologise for the delay in getting back to you.

If you could contact the Aftercare Team through your on-line account on the relevant order with your submitted work, feedback and grade, they will be happy to look into this further to see what they can do for you.

Rianne
Got a 1st class. Best essay writer ever!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that the work we produced helped you to create your own quality piece of work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Amazing work, I think it is slightly overpriced however
I don't always get the mark I want but I never fail.
All round a very good experience, well researched and written.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with our service and your overall experience. We hope to work with you again soon!

Very good
Hi Asad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
I am not satisfied with work i got at all and for sure that would be the first and last time to get help from this website.
I got 25% in the question i gave you so basically i failed the assignment.
Hello Saif,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, we're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the order that was completed for you. If you ever do have concerns with your order(s), we do have an Aftercare Service where you can raise these and the team will be happy to help rectify these issues for you.

We're also sorry that you did not pass the assignment. If you are able to contact the Aftercare Team with the submitted work, feedback and grading, they will conduct a full assessment to see what can be done for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

for assignment 519228:

dear teacher: our teacher advise the compliant 1 regrading show case event, the breach of not notifying and communicating with the law society ( failure to notify of show case events, it is ecought to say it is professional misconduct as it fall into conduct in section 298(c). please clearly identify 4 compliant which it amount to professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct. our teacher suggest us that our assignment is mixed up professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct. our teacher give us the another chance to figure out professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct from 4 compliant ( with relevant cases and law).. our teacher advise don need to focus too much on the facts as he knew what is fact. and he want us to focus on figure out professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct from 4 compliant ( with relevant cases and law).... otherwise we will fail this assignment ... please pay attention to and thank you for your hard work
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback here, it is very appreciated.

Are you looking for amendments to your order in line with the teacher's advice? If so, please do contact the Aftercare Team through your on-line account either via the messaging system or by creating an Amendment Request on the relevant order. The Team will then review this and see what can be done for you.

+Very good at communicating
+Was completed to a good level
+Was completed before the deadline
- Quite pricey
Need refund dint get good marks
Hello Aditya,

Thank you for your feedback here, we're sorry to hear that you did not receive good marks on your assignment.

We have responded to your message on your on-line account back in June for further information regarding this. So when you are able, please do respond to that message and we can review this further for you.

Rianne
Very supportive in academic work.
Hi Ned,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

Failed work done. For 0 when I paid for a 2.1. Very devastated
Hi Gifty,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and also for advising this via your on-line account. We had responded to the message you had sent to us back in June, we're still waiting to hear from you.

If you could review our response and send through the relevant information, we can review this further for you.

Professional and timely services
Very happy with the service it was quick and easy would 100% recommend law teachers
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience.

great work
My experience was great , thank u
Hi Mariam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Best essay ever
High level of quality and professionalism. Options where clear and discussed.
Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Law Teacher is rated 4.27 based on 338 reviews