Law Teacher Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Law Teacher

About Law Teacher: Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Click Here
Email, Live Chat
"Was really helpful, generally speaking I’m satisfied."
"................................................"
"I have had other times from law teacher and it has been of a very high quality. However, this piece along with another was lacking in quality. Although they were adequate to work from they were not as high or at a roughly equivalent level to what level I had paid for. Overall, it was a good answer to the question and shows good evidence of knowledge and understanding of the key elements. Generally there was scope for a deeper critical analysis. You have identified a good range of sources and it would have been beneficial to have had a more direct engagement with these sources. Some additional focus on application of law and analysis would be welcome. This is an interesting piece of work which shows a decent understanding of the subject matter. The writer has also presented the paper in a neat format with the use of sub-headings. Notwithstanding the above, there remains scope for more critical analysis. This may have been achieved through the use of a wider stream of scholarly material. A further shortcoming is the absence of a reasoned conclusion which ties together the valid arguments made in the body of the paper. Otherwise, this was a good and interesting piece for me to work on."
Hi Daniel,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your detailed and constructive feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you felt disappointed by the piece.
I have checked over the work and I can see that the researcher has used 75 sources in 4500 words. This would be considered an excellent amount of sources to be used, averaging around 17 sources per 1000 words therefore, I do not think that increasing the number of sources would have appeased your concerns. What I think may have helped you would have been further signposting of independent critical engagement with the work. This is evident in the piece however, I do think it could have been made more blatant in the piece.
This is something that we will certainly pass on to the researcher.
I would also like to take the opportunity to also remind you that we do offer an Aftercare service. This is a service through which you can request amendments to the work. Please do let us know in future if you have any concerns at the point the work is released and we would be happy to review these for you.

Kind regards,
Emily
"Good service and timely delivered."
Law Teacher is rated 4.31 based on 84 reviews