Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

The writer was ok, but he has forgotten one important question, and I did it by myself self and I could not send it again to the writer because of the deadline time.
In terms of delivery and promptness, this service was extremely efficient. Got the essay delivered in time. General feedback, there was 27% similarity which was not what was expected.

The general quality of research was good and satisfactory. The essay could have been more consistently critical in it's approach as there are some narrative sections. It would also have been great if the opinion of some authors had been laid out in more detail and the different approaches compared and criticised more explicitly. The value for money is something the service should consider moving forward in my opinion. Thank you.
got 58%......bit disappointed
Sir I am very satisfied with the assignment, thanks immensely,
Good customer service
Quick responses. Work quality is acceptable.
Great service but amendment is not good enough.
Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the amendments you had to your order. If you can get in touch via your online account, we would be keen to look into this further for you. We want to ensure that any amendments made are in line with your expectations.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Esther.
The comments are not comprehensive and very general which is not really helpful.

I was expecting better comments such as clear directions with details and examples for my reference by paying this amount of payment (which is not cheap at all)

Hi Bonki,

Thanks for your feedback.

I am a little bit concerned that you may have missed one of the files sent to you on your order. There are two separate files sent as part of our marking service.

There is the marking form that gives you guidance and suggestions for how you can improve generally in different areas such as focus, referencing, critical analysis plus other areas covered by marking criteria.

There is also a second file we have sent through and that contains 45 very specific comments on your essay itself. These are specifically on things you can add to, clarify or edit in your work in order to improve it further.

Please let us know when you have downloaded both files and if there is anything further that we can do for you.

David
The ratio was not well explained, the quality was not 2.1.
Hi and thanks for your review.

I appreciate your concerns. However, the order was for only 750 words to answer 6 separate questions. Therefore, the amount of detail on the ratio and in answering other questions about the case is naturally limited by such a small word count.

If you would like to increase the word, I would recommend around 1500 words to be added and our Aftercare team can help arrange this if you would like to contact them on your account.

David
The work was not good enough for a 2.1.
Hello and thanks for your review.

I can see that when you placed the order, we did initially advise that 500 words was not enough to address the question fully and that increasing the word count would be beneficial.

However, it was decided to keep the order at only 500 words and so the researcher has given as much detail as possible in this very small word count for a full hour exam.

If you would like the researcher to increase the word count, we can help with that. It would realistically need at least 1000 words and preferably as much as 1500 words really.

Please get in touch with our Aftercare team who can arrange this for you.

David
I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE WORK.
BECAUSE A PROFFESSIONAL WRITING AN EASSAY ON LAW OF CONTRACT WITHOUT ADDING CASES LIKE CARLLIL AND CARBOLIC AND PHARMACETIAL SOCIETY V GREAT BRITAIN IS INCOMPLETE. ,
Hi Kanu,

I hope you are well and thanks for your review.

I have checked this on the order and I do apologise for this as I can see that leading cases were not cited. The researcher did cite to secondary sources (texts and articles) where the cases were discussed but the case law should indeed also be cited always.

I will ensure that this is fed back to the researcher and will highlight this for our Quality Control team in order to avoid this in future.

provides good direction
Was really helpful, generally speaking I’m satisfied.
................................................
I have had other times from law teacher and it has been of a very high quality. However, this piece along with another was lacking in quality.
Although they were adequate to work from they were not as high or at a roughly equivalent level to what level I had paid for.

Overall, it was a good answer to the question and shows good evidence of knowledge and understanding of the key elements.

Generally there was scope for a deeper critical analysis. You have identified a good range of sources and it would have been beneficial to have had a more direct engagement with these sources.

Some additional focus on application of law and analysis would be welcome.

This is an interesting piece of work which shows a decent understanding of the subject matter. The writer has also presented the paper in a neat format with the use of sub-headings.

Notwithstanding the above, there remains scope for more critical analysis. This may have been achieved through the use of a wider stream of scholarly material.

A further shortcoming is the absence of a reasoned conclusion which ties together the valid arguments made in the body of the paper.

Otherwise, this was a good and interesting piece for me to work on.
Hi Daniel,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your detailed and constructive feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you felt disappointed by the piece.
I have checked over the work and I can see that the researcher has used 75 sources in 4500 words. This would be considered an excellent amount of sources to be used, averaging around 17 sources per 1000 words therefore, I do not think that increasing the number of sources would have appeased your concerns. What I think may have helped you would have been further signposting of independent critical engagement with the work. This is evident in the piece however, I do think it could have been made more blatant in the piece.
This is something that we will certainly pass on to the researcher.
I would also like to take the opportunity to also remind you that we do offer an Aftercare service. This is a service through which you can request amendments to the work. Please do let us know in future if you have any concerns at the point the work is released and we would be happy to review these for you.

Kind regards,
Emily
Good service and timely delivered.
Law Teacher is rated 4.32 based on 277 reviews