Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

The work was great I passed my modules.
Assignment was great! it was an awesome tool to use to start my research. Well researched and well structured. The only feedback was that questions with higher marks attached were given the same answers (content) then lower marks.
Hi Evan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience with us, and we appreciate all of the feedback. We hope to work with you again soon!

Dear Team,

Firstly a lot of thanks for your support of my previous assignment.

im Now doing the process for requesting new assignment.
Hi Omar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us!

They provides good service
Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Amazing work, I think it is slightly overpriced however
I don't always get the mark I want but I never fail.
+Very good at communicating
+Was completed to a good level
+Was completed before the deadline
- Quite pricey
Law teacher is good.
Unfortunately this particular writer landed on PASS as against 2.1☹️👎
i had a great experience with you
Well written, high quality essays; it is however slightly expensive.
Very helpful as the model answers provided helped aid my revision for the final exams
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
The work was up to the quality and standards I was expecting.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

Great professional work
The work was up to the quality and standards I was expecting.
Thanks was perfect
My recent experience with law teacher, was fantastic, thanks for your help.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your recent experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
good paper, professional writers, will not be the last time to order form the website.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your work and our service. We look forward to working with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Amazing! That helped so much in areas that I needed.
Thank you so much! I was able to understand even better than before
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that the work was able to help you so much. We hope to work with you again soon!

Law Teacher is rated 4.28 based on 337 reviews