Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

I just got back my marking and the supervisor give me 40%. Really gutted and I feel that using law teacher was a mistake.
Hello Bogomil,

Thank you for your message. I'm really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the work you have received. I want to look into this for you as a priority so please can you forward the following information:

1 - Any feedback you received on the work submitted.
2 - A copy of the grading sheet for your piece of work.
3 - A copy of the work as you submitted it.

Typically we find a marked Turnitin scan, if you have one, addresses all of the above in a single document.

Please also confirm if you altered the piece we provided you before handing your work in as well as advising us if you have a chance to resubmit your work.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

David
I have paced an order for a distinction result, just got the result yesterday and I ended up getting a pass only. I have requested several times for revision, but the author insisted on the same answer, refusing to make any changes, beside some minor ones. Very disappointed
I am not satisfied with work i got at all and for sure that would be the first and last time to get help from this website.
I got 25% in the question i gave you so basically i failed the assignment.
Need refund dint get good marks
Failed work done. For 0 when I paid for a 2.1. Very devastated
Requested a 2:1 got a 3rd. Thanks a lot, Waste of money.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Kindest regards,
The LawTeacher Team
This piece of work is the worst ever, regardless it was a 1st class order , the writer wrote out of my request notwithstanding sending instruction and sources to use . Plus when I put the work on turnitin, it came up with 65% similarity which is unacceptable .
More so , your aftercare team has not been helpful and considerate, asking me to pay extra money for amendment when the initial write didn’t give me what I specifically asked for . As far as I am concernEd, I didn’t get any service delivered to my on this other. The write up won’t serve any purpose to me . I paid £502 for 1st 2000 words but what was written is of no value to me . It would not even get a 2.2 talk less a 1st . I am utterly disappointed with the writer but worse off with the after care team .
I work was not the same level that I paid for. Very bad.
Very bad, I got a low grade
I order a 2.1 , but I end up with the 3rd class, the work was very pool, I end up with the third class degree
Not pleased with the results
Also very disappointed with the result
Very disappointed with the results
I received my result today for the order number 50915 unfortunately I got just 50% and I asked you to get 60% or 69%
Doesn’t provide the actual standard of work as they charged their customers
Hello,

I am sorry that you feel the work is not up to standard. We do take pride in the quality of our work and the researchers we collaborate with. We would therefore be keen to hear from you regarding your experience, so we can not only improve as a service but hopefully, rectify any concerns you have.

Please do get in touch via your online account so that we can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Esther.
references was all wrong
essay had no structure
This piece was so bad I had to put another request in for a new one costing me a lot more
Hello and thanks for your review,

Please remember that we have a dedicated Aftercare team on hand to help with every order after you have received it. If you have any concerns, please always contact us and we can look to resolve anything without necessarily needing to place a new order.

I have checked the essay and I must admit I can't find anything wrong with it myself as it fully answers the question and is very well written. However, if you can outline your specific concerns, we can work through these with yourself and the writer.

David
The answer was not at all relevant to the question put. This is the first time this happens.
Hello and thanks for your review.

I have just read through your messages with our Aftercare team and I am concerned that you seem to have completely misunderstood what the essay is supposed to be about.

The title statement and the question ask you to discuss to what extent purported beneficiaries can enforce a covenant against a purported settlor where they have not expressly created a trust or settled trust property. Therefore, to answer the essay focusing on incomplete trusts, as you have suggested, would be incorrect. Incomplete trusts are a different issue and are not the subject that the essay question is aimed at.

Please do take this advice on board because I am concerned that if you focus on incomplete trusts when completing your own work, you will not achieve the results that you are aiming for.

David
Just waste of time and money unless you want a below average essay.
Hi Nazma,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback in relation to the Assignment Service you had placed with us.

We’re sorry to hear that you feel that this was a waste of time and money, and you believe that this was a below average essay. Unfortunately, your feedback does not go into depth why you deem this order lower than the standard ordered, so we cannot look into this for you.

There was a discussion that took place where you had expressed that the correct structure was not adhered to, this is where we spent time to help you understand that the structure was as requested. We had also broken this down in simple terms to ensure this was clear to you to avoid any misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

If there is anything further you wish to discuss, please do contact us via your on-line account and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Rianne
I paid for a 75+ together with the Elite Service and I received a mark of 30%.
To top it all off, LawTeacher is not refunding me the hefty fee I paid.

At your own risk.
Hello and thanks for your review,

I have just checked your order and can see that we have requested the proof of grade received, the feedback and a copy of the work that you submitted for grading. This is so that we can review everything to see what went wrong.

Please note that we have not refused to refund you at all but we need to verify things.

Once we have received the documents requested, we can review this for you in full and then we can discuss potential refund options if the researcher's work was below the standard required for the order.

Law Teacher is rated 4.28 based on 333 reviews