Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

I paid for a 75+ together with the Elite Service and I received a mark of 30%. To top it all off, LawTeacher is not refunding me the hefty fee I paid. At your own risk.
Hello and thanks for your review,

I have just checked your order and can see that we have requested the proof of grade received, the feedback and a copy of the work that you submitted for grading. This is so that we can review everything to see what went wrong.

Please note that we have not refused to refund you at all but we need to verify things.

Once we have received the documents requested, we can review this for you in full and then we can discuss potential refund options if the researcher's work was below the standard required for the order.

David
Given instructions but work not completed some how refuse to work with what is instructed truly disappointed. No more next time.
Hi Reiko,

I hope you are well and thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the work produced.

I've taken a look at the work and the concerns that you've raised. The reason the researcher has not made the changes you have asked for is because they would be adding in irrelevant information.

In a law advice style question, you need to tailor the advice to what is relevant to facts of the scenario and not just cover everything that you have studied in the module.

If you can take a look through the model answer again carefully, you will see that it covers the contentious legal issues that arise on the scenario and so this has been completed correctly.

If you need any further assistance, please get in touch with our Aftercare team who can help.

David
The law that was used was old and was not properly explained very confusing ended up not using it.
Hi Isabella,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

I've checked the law applied and, although it may seem old, legislation such as the Theft Act 1968 are the relevant law to apply for robbery, for example.

Additionally, the word count ordered is only 250 words and so there is a limit to how much explanation can be included in this. If you would like more detailed explanations, we can increase the word count for you.

Realistically, to answer the question with sufficient detail, it would need around 1500 to 2000 words. This is indeed why we advised initially that 250 words would be very brief.

Please contact our Aftercare team about increasing the word count and let us know how much you would like to increase this by.

David
I think the writer did not know what he was writting about, I order and pay for a 2.1 essay but i end up getting 45% which is the lowest, this has made me so angry, confused and upset has its gonna lower my final grade
Hello and thanks for your review,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are not happy with the work you have received. We have a very open and honest refund policy if the researcher's work has not met the requirements.

I want to look into this for you as a priority so please can you forward the following information:

1 - Any feedback you received on the work you submitted.
2 - A copy of the grading sheet for your piece of work.
3 - A copy of your work as you submitted it.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible so please send the above on your order within your account.

Kind Regards,

Aftercare Team
Paid a very large sum of money for a high 1st essay plan and example answer - very disappointed with the quality when I read the Law Teacher example. Did not use any of the content and wrote my own plan and essay - paid again to another highly recommended service to have BOTH essays marked - mine scored as a high 2:1 whilst the supposedly high 1st Law Teacher essay scored as a 2:2. So glad I did not use any of the Law Teacher content but a total waste of my money.
Hello and thanks for leaving this feedback here for us.

This is something that we would always take very seriously and so I would like to ask you to contact our Aftercare team directly with the feedback you received regarding the model answer produced.

Not only do we have an open and fair refund procedure, but we would also like to review the feedback so that we can learn from it and see what the issue is with the work produced by the writer.

David
The quality of the job was very bad, and it was lacking information.
Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your feedback on this order.

I have reviewed the order for you and I can see that you are not happy that only 3 out of the 7 questions provided were answered by the researcher.

However, when you initially placed the order, we did advise that it wasn't possible to answer all 7 questions in only 1000 words. Therefore, you asked for the writer to choose and write answers to 3 out of the 7 questions and this is what they did.

As discussed previously, the writer is still available to answer the other 4 questions if you would like to order more word count.

Please get in touch with our Aftercare team to arrange this if you would like the other questions answering as well.

Law Teacher is rated 4.34 based on 88 reviews