Law Teacher Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Law Teacher

About Law Teacher: Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Live Chat
"I paid for a 75+ together with the Elite Service and I received a mark of 30%. To top it all off, LawTeacher is not refunding me the hefty fee I paid. At your own risk."
Hello and thanks for your review,

I have just checked your order and can see that we have requested the proof of grade received, the feedback and a copy of the work that you submitted for grading. This is so that we can review everything to see what went wrong.

Please note that we have not refused to refund you at all but we need to verify things.

Once we have received the documents requested, we can review this for you in full and then we can discuss potential refund options if the researcher's work was below the standard required for the order.

Kind Regards

David
"Was Of Great Assistance."
"Was of great assistance, Thanks"
"Given instructions but work not completed some how refuse to work with what is instructed truly disappointed. No more next time."
Hi Reiko,

I hope you are well and thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the work produced.

I've taken a look at the work and the concerns that you've raised. The reason the researcher has not made the changes you have asked for is because they would be adding in irrelevant information.

In a law advice style question, you need to tailor the advice to what is relevant to facts of the scenario and not just cover everything that you have studied in the module.

If you can take a look through the model answer again carefully, you will see that it covers the contentious legal issues that arise on the scenario and so this has been completed correctly.

If you need any further assistance, please get in touch with our Aftercare team who can help.

Kind Regards

David
"................................................"
"It was very professional, and my query regards to criminal law question was explained and easy to understand and so it was one's judgement how would they write it . I recommend Law teacher to anyone who may require help"
"Overall I was very pleased with the service."
"Excellent service"
"thank you for the assignment it is as i requested, the quality is good and it was submitted on time, thank you"
"Fantastic work thank you!"
"Fantastic work thank you!"
"Very good and detailed"
"The similarity percentage of the work in this order as reported by you was 10%, while when I checked the work It was 37%. Even the title of my work you amended it, as a result, the title itself has got similarity percentage."
"Excellent paper!!!"
"I needed the methodology chapter for my dissertation and I'm not very good at it at all. After having my dissertation ready I asked Law Teacher to do it for me giving them all the information they needed. After they send me the file, I added it to my dissertation. I got B (65) in that section of my dissertation which was what I had asked for. Together with my own work, I achieved a 1st overall in my dissertation."
"The contact with the support team was very pleasant and productive and the quality of the researchers work was beyond expectation. Also the way the researcher communicated about feedback was just fantastic. Many thanks for your help."
"A really clear and concise essay. Would definitely re-purchase and recommend it to a friend"
"A great help thank you"
Law Teacher is rated 4.10 based on 58 reviews