Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Written well to the standard required. Punctual delivery and easy to follow.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Very good site gives a lot of information and help.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that we were so helpful to you and your studies. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Teaches you how to construct your work. 👍 To law teacher.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that the work you received was so helpful to you and your studies. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Very satisfied! Earned my trust ! Amazing and very professional work always following exactly any guidelines I provide.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

highly impressed
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

its good, thanks
I FAILED.....VERY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME FROM LAW TEACHER
I don't have any negative reviews about the proofreading, but I have an opinion about the price it's highly. And my opinion if the word account more could do less price.
Writer was amazing, very good piece of work
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Great marking service! Was able to use the tips given and ended up scoring really highly.
Hi Abdulla,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Brilliant stuff, written by experts, delivered before due date. I got best grades. exceeded my expectations, Thank you
Excellent guideline and support. Very impressed the way work was taught and guided.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Failed my essay. I will never order from here again. So much money and such a huge waste!
received a B where the grading band is 70%-84% thank you law teacher!! Was aiming for an A but this is fine with me.
Excellent , really pleased with the work and service given.

I have 110% faith with the writers and company as they’re always in regular contact with you
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
very supportive in channelling you how to go about with your writing.
Very good as in GOOD. In short, excellent!
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Total scammers! Got a 20 on an essay ordered
I am extremely happy with the quality of service I received. I ordered a paper outline to cut down on research time for myself and get a general idea of how to lay out my paper. What I received back was exactly that with perfectly great references and points. Overall the structure and product were excellent.
Rubbish. Said I’d get a 2.1. I got nowhere near this. The marker missed a mistake I had made in the problem question which basically cost me the grade.
Helpful, easy to understand, very professional and well prepared, meets all criteria for academic writing .
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our work and your overall experience. We hope to work with you again soon!

Law Teacher is rated 4.31 based on 376 reviews