Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you so much! I submitted my dissertation to you guys for marking (and to know if I was answering the question properly) and was given a 50% plus range and also some feedback re changes/suggestions and I have just received 75% (a distinction) on my GDL course 👍👍
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Fantastic work, paligarsim free, and well ahead of time
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
There is beauty in your work, please don't let it down as time pass by. All the best guys
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of our work. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
The items requested for assistance have been extremely useful.
It is directing my learning capabilities fully.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Im pleased. Will be using them again
This site is nothing but top notch. They are extremely good and reliable.
Hi Anita,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Im pleased with my work. I got the eat grade
excellent job
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Sorry, but I did not pass. This is very disappointing. Can you still help me at a discount after 6 months? Many thanks. I have not been given any review. I am also in the process of appealing.
Hello Silviya,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, we're extremely sorry to hear that you did not pass.

We have contacted you through your on-line account to obtain more information regarding this. After we have received this information, we can then look to see what we can do for you in terms of a discount.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Rianne
Beautiful⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nice piece of work. 👍 to the writer!
Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

brilliant writers, amazing job. thank you Law Teacher
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
The work was great I passed my modules.
Assignment was great! it was an awesome tool to use to start my research. Well researched and well structured. The only feedback was that questions with higher marks attached were given the same answers (content) then lower marks.
Hi Evan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience with us, and we appreciate all of the feedback. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
it was very well written paper.
Hi Anita,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of the work we produced. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
it was very well written paper.
superbly written article which gave me a good direction in which to head
Hi William,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the work that we provided. We hope to work with you again soon!

Dear Team,

Firstly a lot of thanks for your support of my previous assignment.

im Now doing the process for requesting new assignment.
Hi Omar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us!

Perfect! Just Perfect!
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Seamless service and delivery. The essay was of superior quality/standards and exactly what I wanted.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the overall quality of the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
This was the first time ever I used a service such as this. I was very pleased with my order. It came early, the grades were as expected. Very smooth process.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and that the work we provided helped you to produce your own quality piece of work. We hope to work with you again soon!

Law Teacher is rated 4.29 based on 346 reviews