Law Teacher Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Law Teacher

About Law Teacher: Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Live Chat
"It was a good piece of work. I will always recommend a friend,"
"Great service although the price is quite high"
"First time using lawteacher, very smooth process, no problems at all."
"no problems, really helped me to get understanding of legal reasoning"
"Very happy overall, a few minor bumps along the way but everything was sorted out quickly and without any fuss. Would definitely recommend Law Teacher to anyone looking for a genuine UK law specialist."
"Not satisfied as 25% of the essay was spent on something completely irrelevant for the assignment itself. I’ve asked for changes twice but they were refused!"
Hello and thanks for your feedback on this order.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the model answer provided.

I can see that we have had the researcher revise the work for you based on your preference for a different focus and that this wasn't actually refused at all. The writer actually rewrote around 75% of the model answer at the request of our Aftercare team on your behalf.

If you do have any further concerns or you would prefer further amendments carrying out, please let our Aftercare team know specifically what you would like and we will be happy to assist.

David
"Excellent service and quality work."
"I am satisfied with my experience."
"Excellent service"
"Great service and fantastic skills"
"I found the law teacher team to be very helpful, discreet and thorough. The work is of a high standard and I was generally happy overall"
"Law Teacher was helpful in getting my thoughts & ideas together to better write my essay. I appreciate the service you provide."
"Paid a very large sum of money for a high 1st essay plan and example answer - very disappointed with the quality when I read the Law Teacher example. Did not use any of the content and wrote my own plan and essay - paid again to another highly recommended service to have BOTH essays marked - mine scored as a high 2:1 whilst the supposedly high 1st Law Teacher essay scored as a 2:2. So glad I did not use any of the Law Teacher content but a total waste of my money."
Hello and thanks for leaving this feedback here for us.

This is something that we would always take very seriously and so I would like to ask you to contact our Aftercare team directly with the feedback you received regarding the model answer produced.

Not only do we have an open and fair refund procedure, but we would also like to review the feedback so that we can learn from it and see what the issue is with the work produced by the writer.

David
"The quality of the job was very bad, and it was lacking information."
Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your feedback on this order.

I have reviewed the order for you and I can see that you are not happy that only 3 out of the 7 questions provided were answered by the researcher.

However, when you initially placed the order, we did advise that it wasn't possible to answer all 7 questions in only 1000 words. Therefore, you asked for the writer to choose and write answers to 3 out of the 7 questions and this is what they did.

As discussed previously, the writer is still available to answer the other 4 questions if you would like to order more word count.

Please get in touch with our Aftercare team to arrange this if you would like the other questions answering as well.

David
"Thanks for supporting me and delivering the notes in a timely manner. Great researcher & writer."
"my last essay scored extremely well, with the outline from my last writer I gained the insight I required to enable me to obtain a great result"
Law Teacher is rated 4.19 based on 16 reviews