Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

I work was not the same level that I paid for. Very bad.
Very bad, I got a low grade
Adequate details provided and gets the job done.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are impressed with the service that you received. We hope to work with you again in the future.

The LawTeacher Team
The writer was ok, but he has forgotten one important question, and I did it by myself self and I could not send it again to the writer because of the deadline time.
A very fantastic writer.
Hi Bay,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you were so impressed with the writer.

The LawTeacher Team
I liked my experience everything was done with so much effort. However, it would be better if instalments are introduced while paying for your services. I was told that this will be implemented in two or three weeks while ordering my work on mid Feb, however there is no progress for this.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience. We are sorry that the system to pay in instalments wasn't available for your order, however I am pleased to inform you that it is now in place and you may be able to use it on future orders! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

The LawTeacher Team
Everything i asked for!!!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future!

the best!!!
Excellent and professional service. The best I've come across.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future!

The LawTeacher Team
Missed the 2:1 for just one point.
Excellent service. 5 stars
Amazing staff and a very good customer service.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so much. We hope to work with you again in the future!

excellent!
Customer service is good but the marks I paid for 60- 69% but when I got the result it’s below 50%
Service is good but the work I paid for 60-69% marks but I got my results below 60%
Ordered a (60%-69%) second-class essay but got 85% (first-class) for my finals. Good work and delivered on time.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with the work that you received, and we are glad that the piece of work helped you to produce your own work with such great quality.

This assignment i only received a D+ but what I expected is a 2-1
In terms of delivery and promptness, this service was extremely efficient. Got the essay delivered in time. General feedback, there was 27% similarity which was not what was expected. The general quality of research was good and satisfactory. The essay could have been more consistently critical in it's approach as there are some narrative sections. It would also have been great if the opinion of some authors had been laid out in more detail and the different approaches compared and criticised more explicitly. The value for money is something the service should consider moving forward in my opinion. Thank you.
I was really happy with the work that I received. Even the person on the chat was really nice. This just goes to show that you indeed give it your all to help others. The writer did his job perfectly and I was really pleased with my writer.
Hi Yousif,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you were so happy with the work that you received and your overall experience. We hope to work with you again in the future!

The LawTeacher Team
Excellent piece of work, I was very Impressed with the assignment
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy that you are so impressed with the work that you received. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Law Teacher is rated 4.19 based on 195 reviews