Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

It's beneficial.
Great services & Prompt delivery.
Simple and easy ordering process.
Delivery os on time, even earlier than the standard delivery time.
Quality is good and helped a lot in the subject that I’m not familiar.
Customer Service is Excellent!

Work is not good enough
- Inaccurate suggestions on Q.1B
- Suggestions on Q.2B not have much points, first two points are just rephrasing the Art, only 1 sentence on the answer suggestion
Hello and thanks for your review.

I have checked the order and this is the nature of the service that you ordered. To clarify, you ordered a 500 word plan for a 1500 word essay so naturally, this will be brief - it essentially the key points of law that apply and how that law applies to the facts.

We can ask the writer to expand to the full essay of 1500 words if you would like as this may be more useful for you. Please contact our Aftercare team on your order and we can discuss delivery time and the cost to upgrade from a plan to the full essay of 1500 words.

Kind Regards

David
Good service
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Better than I expected,
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Really good sevices and good quality of work
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of your work. We hope to work with you again soon!

Happy in all..
šŸ’ My lilttle gift to law teacher. They have expanded my brain in this programme. They are good in what they do.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Written well to the standard required. Punctual delivery and easy to follow.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Very good site gives a lot of information and help.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that we were so helpful to you and your studies. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Teaches you how to construct your work. šŸ‘ To law teacher.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that the work you received was so helpful to you and your studies. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Very satisfied! Earned my trust ! Amazing and very professional work always following exactly any guidelines I provide.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

highly impressed
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

its good, thanks
I FAILED.....VERY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME FROM LAW TEACHER
Hello and thanks for your review.

I have checked your order and there is some ambiguity as to whether it was supposed to be written advice or oral submissions to a court on the case study you presented.

I am concerned to look into this to see what went wrong and to see if we can rectify things so can you contact us on your account with the following:

- your completed and submitted work
- any feedback/reasoning for the grade you received

Please address this to myself in a message on your account and I will look into this for you. If we have let you down, I would have no hesitation in compensating you with a refund or credit towards future work to help you.

Kind Regards

David
I don't have any negative reviews about the proofreading, but I have an opinion about the price it's highly. And my opinion if the word account more could do less price.
Writer was amazing, very good piece of work
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
Great marking service! Was able to use the tips given and ended up scoring really highly.
Hi Abdulla,

The LawTeacher Team
Brilliant stuff, written by experts, delivered before due date. I got best grades. exceeded my expectations, Thank you
Excellent guideline and support. Very impressed the way work was taught and guided.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with our service and your overall experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Law Teacher is rated 4.31 based on 384 reviews