Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

for assignment 519228:

dear teacher: our teacher advise the compliant 1 regrading show case event, the breach of not notifying and communicating with the law society ( failure to notify of show case events, it is ecought to say it is professional misconduct as it fall into conduct in section 298(c). please clearly identify 4 compliant which it amount to professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct. our teacher suggest us that our assignment is mixed up professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct. our teacher give us the another chance to figure out professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct from 4 compliant ( with relevant cases and law).. our teacher advise don need to focus too much on the facts as he knew what is fact. and he want us to focus on figure out professional misconduct and unsatisfactory professional conduct from 4 compliant ( with relevant cases and law).... otherwise we will fail this assignment ... please pay attention to and thank you for your hard work
I did not pass this assignment
I ordered a 2-1 paper but the result is only 2-2. Disappointed!
Hi Falcon,

I am really sorry to hear that you did not achieve the grade you were hoping for. This is certainly something we are keen to investigate further for you.

If you could get in touch via your online account and provide the work marked, the feedback and the grade awarded, we can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Esther.
The content didn't match the price and expectations
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry you feel the price did not match what you received, we would very much like to discuss this further with you as we want to ensure you are satisfied.

Please do log in to your account and contact the team so we can assist you further.

Kind regards,

Esther.
got the first time got less than what I've ordered for were so disappointed
Some of the information in the plan is not related to the topic.
The plan is hard to understand as well.
This assignment i only received a D+ but what I expected is a 2-1
I ordered 60-69 for the mark and I got 57

I didn’t expect that as the price was a bit high

Aziz
Hi Aziz,

Thanks for your feedback and this is of course very concerning to hear. In order to review this for you, please contact our Aftercare team on your account with the following:

- proof of grade received,
- feedback or reasoning provided by your University for the grade awarded,
- a copy of your own submitted work.

When we have received these, we can then go through and work out why you received a lower grade than expected and work through appropriate solutions following that.

David
As I have previously written. Some orders have been exceptional! However, the piece on corporate insolvency lacked a clear structure including an appropriate conclusion as well as not exploring other trains of thought. The avenue of liquidation was thoroughly reviewed but, saving the company as an option, was not approached. Simple academic principles or addressing when liquidation is a necessary option was also not looked into thoroughly.
Not perfect
Hi Nasser,

Thanks for your review and I can see that you are in discussion with our Aftercare team about your order.

From looking at your concerns and requests, it seems that all of the aspects that you have asked for are elements that would be included in the full dissertation but this order is for the proposal.

The proposal is the planning stage and so doesn't contain the same level of detail and analysis as the full dissertation.

Also, the GANT chart is included and it is Table 1 across pages 7 and 8.

David
Not satisfied as 25% of the essay was spent on something completely irrelevant for the assignment itself. I’ve asked for changes twice but they were refused!
Hello and thanks for your feedback on this order.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the model answer provided.

I can see that we have had the researcher revise the work for you based on your preference for a different focus and that this wasn't actually refused at all. The writer actually rewrote around 75% of the model answer at the request of our Aftercare team on your behalf.

If you do have any further concerns or you would prefer further amendments carrying out, please let our Aftercare team know specifically what you would like and we will be happy to assist.

Law Teacher is rated 4.30 based on 309 reviews