Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"nothing has been delivered yet"
"Designer yarn at £51 arrived and had a horrible damp smell from. No discount applied when I entered code. Over as poor service from start to finish."
"Paid £6.95 next day delivery , didn’t arrive so had to phone them .... they refunded £3 postage so charged me £3.95 postage when I could have paid £2.95 for the same delivery time .....I did email them but haven’t had the courtesy of a reply ....no surprise there ....would never use them again!"
"One parcel delivered with the wrong goods in. Nothing else delivered to date despite emails to say goods are on their way. Previous orders have been fulfilled without any issues."
"I never received my order :( and didn't hear back when I inquired with them 2 weeks after the despatch date. I welcome any further information about my order!"
"Still not received mm mo o"
"I have not received my item yet i do not know still waiting ml"
"Don’t waste your time go elsewhere ...... I ordered and paid for wool 23 Oct 17 they knew next day they were one ball short and agreed to send the two they had and refund the third. Advised refund was only done 17 November 17 . Totally unacceptable or even honourable"
Hello June. We apologise you were not happy with the service you received. Unfortunately the yarn you ordered was discontinued therefore we were unable to get more in stock. As an apology i have set up a 10% discount to use on a future order, the code is your email address. Kind regards, Joanna Laughing Hens
"Ordered wool and needles in July. After numerous emails wool finally arrived this week - November but had to send another email to prompt delivery of needles. Let’s hope the knitting won’t take as long...."
Hello Julia, We apologise for the long delays with your order. Our supplier was unable to provided with the needles needed for your order. As agreed to fulfill your order we substituted different needles. Kind regards, Joanna Laughing Hens
"How can I write a review on something I have not received?"
Hello Jean, Your order was dispatched on the same days we received the order. As you are based over seas your order has taken a little longer to get to you. I have sent an email directly to you. Please let me know if your order is yet to arrived. Kind regards, Joanna Laughing Hens
"you ask for a review for an item I have not received yet. What can I say?"
Hello Margrit. We apologise your order has gone missing with Royal Mail. We have issued a full refund. Kind regards Joanna
"You are asking me to review an order I have not received."
Hello Anne, Your order was placed on 01/09 and was dispatched same day. I have sent an email privately to insure you have now received your order. Kind Regards Joanna
"I paid for a pattern which as part of a crochet along. It was not clear on the website that I would only recieve the first instalment of a 13 part pattern. Had I known this I would not have bought it. I do not need the 10% off voucher as I won't be using his company again."
Hello Patrica, we apologise it was not clear you would only be receiving the first part of the pattern as it is the only part currently available. The Lisa Richardson Crochet A long is completely free to download!
"Product misdescribed. When I requested checking, this was obviously not done, as the wrong product was still despatched."
Hello Janice. I apologise you feel your order was not checked as asked before dispatch. You asked if Rowan Creative Linen was an Aran weight yarn. As knitted with 4.5mm needles and yardage of 200m per 100g we would class this as Aran. We apologise when you received the yarn you were not happy with it. Kind regards, Joanna - Laughing Hens
"The order I got was totall wrong. Instead of 2 cakes of wool gradient I got 1 ball of mohair"
We apologise for our mistake. Once informed we issued a full refund as requested.
"Where to start, l did praise you initially. Your website held my interest for an uninterrupted hour! So impressed was l at the range & seeming quality both of your products and staff. So much so, the item you now ask me to review l purchased along side its sister pattern book, content, 4 Hat patterns. Prematurely it seems, l was impressed with the promptness of delivery and quality of its undamaged arrival. So much so, l placed a further order, that too arrived promptly & undamaged. You might well ask, 'whats the problem delighted customer! Therein lies the rub! Which again l presume by your standards (not mine) was viewed as nothing much! So let me break it down for you like your 6yr olds. Your company, business, shambolic impression of a professional outfit, sent me a pattern book l already had, (since l'd no need to hold one in each hand to disseminate the information therein) l informed you of that fact, And was assured the error would be rectified, But instead of prompt rectification, you send me an inept customer quality survey for completion. How delightful, if not a tad, well very big presumption!. Fascinating, really, fascinating! So Sir/Madam, inept person, l prefer the error fixed but now you presume to insult me android try extorting money for an item already fully paid for! Next stop, your Head Office, l like CEO's, raw with a dash of mustard! I'm sure you get my drift! Ms Beverley Douglas"
Hello Beverly

I apologise you received a duplicate orders from us. We accept responsibility for the mistake at our end.

We have not charged you for the second order, payment is taken when customers proceed though checkout, we do not have access to customers payment details therefore it is impossible for us to take further payment without the customers authorization.

We also provide free returns labels with each order therefore the return was free.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Laughing Hens
"I am still waiting for my yarn to arrive!"
Hello Gayle

Your order was placed on 29.05 and dispatched on 02/06. As you are based in the US your order may take a week or two to arrive. I assure your your order is on its way it not yet arrived.

Laughing Hens
"I have not received my order so how can I review it. It was one 50 gram ball and I thought it would have been delivered by now. I haven't even had an email saying that it has been dispatched. P,ease investigate and send me a ball as soon as possible as it is holding up my project"
Hello Dorothy

We apologise for the delay.

Your order was received on 28/05 and dispatched on 31.05.

Your order was sent Royal Mail Tracked 48. Tracking shows you order was delivered 05.06.

A dispatched email was sent on 31.05 to notify you of tracking information.

Laughing Hens
"My yarn was posted on Tuesday. Still waiting for it........"
Hello Carmel,

Your order was placed on 27.05 and delivered on 01.06 via Tracked 48 Royal Mail we apologise you feel your order was slow to arrive.

Laughing Hens
"Very long delay in receiving order despite phone calls and e-mails. 3 months in I still haven't received it all"
Hello Hilary

We apologise for the delay completing your order. We were experiencing long delays from our supplier which have now been resolved.

Kind regards