Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

I was delivered today, a week after ordering, everything correct, nicely wrapped in silk paper, nothing to say but thanks! I will order again with Laughing Hens!
Updates on delivery despatch. Despatch promises kept.
I've just started knitting again after over twenty years and was recommended Laughing Hens as a source of, yes, I admit, free patterns, which I thought would be ideal for starters. When I'm feeling more confident, I'll be back online to look at other patterns and yarns too. I enjoyed browsing and I'll be back. Thank you.
I received what I ordered in spite of the fact an e-mail said they didn't have the quantity I wanted. Received my order in a very timely manor considering it came from Europe. I am very satisfied,.
Laughing Hens are fine. The needles are not. I found the addicrazytrio very hard to use. They are more flexible than using 4 but longer and get in the way. Also for some reason they are hard on my neck. I looked at utube in case I was doing it wrong but I am not. Very disappointing.
Very good service. Wool arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue.
Excited to start knitting. Half the order I placed was not the right yarn...my fault. Yarn is like a candy store for me!
Unfortunately I haven't started the project because I haven't been able to make head nor tail of the pattern.
The wool ordered is beautiful- the site was easy to use and the wool was wrapped in tissue paper which made it feel special.
Laughing Hens has a great selection of different wooltypes. It lasted a long time until I found a shop that has different types of Alpaka Wool for a good price. The delivery to Germany worked great to and it didn't took much time till the package arrived.
Prompt despatch of order and a good range of goods on website
Thank you, I'm happy with the product!
Just what I wanted
Fast delivery nicely wrapped, unfortunately the colour wasn’t the same as on the website -but to be fair that could have been my computer. Anyway, LH give free returns, so I’m happy about that, but a bit disappointed that I couldn’t start knitting asap!
wonderful patterns and yarns
My wool which was for a special treat to me was soon with me
Very happy
The wool was exactly as I expected it was a small order but still post free, very pleasing.
Good wool, good price, good communication.
Prompt delivery, all present and correct.
I haven't used them yet, but I like the fact that there's a sharp and a less sharp end to each needle. They look very promising.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 6,005 reviews