KNOOPS Reviews

of reviewers recommend KNOOPS

About KNOOPS:

Jens Knoop has had a strong relationship with chocolate since his childhood in rural Germany. In 2013, he decided to share his passion and opened the first Knoops store in Rye, East Sussex. Today, our expertly crafted chocolate drinks and coffee can either be prepared by one of our Knoopologists in store, or created by our customers themselves at home.

We are experts in the craft of creating the perfect drinking chocolate - a process we call 'Knoopology'. The Knoops concept is based around our carefully curated percentage menu, which offers a wide range of chocolates to suit all tastes. Our real chocolate flakes can be used with one of our hand-picked hot chocolate makers to create the unique Knoops experience at home.

orders@knoops.co.uk

Tell us how KNOOPS made you happy
The best hot chocolate around!
Since discovering Knoops 3+ years ago my husband only wants and uses the 34% chocolate flakes
This is the best hot chocolate I've tried. Each percentage tastes different and has different notes to it.
Only just discovered KNOOPS Brought the Easter set for my children which they loved especially the fluffy marshmallow bunnies. Second order was more chocolate flakes all deliverys came quickly great service A Star
Excellent product and good customer service.
Lovely tasting hot chocolate. Easy to make in make in my smeg milk frother. Perfect!
Perfect raw materials for my hot chocolate! Love the way I can choose how sweet I want my cup of chocolate by choosing 80% or 54% and so on. Particularly enjoyed watching the videos so that I can become a knoopologist!!! My favourite taste is the 80% with freshly grated orange peel. Kneep it up!
KNOOPS 5 star review on 4th April 2021
The shaker, chocolate flakes, easter mix and marshamllow bunnies caused much happiness for the recipients. Fabulous service and products.
Purchased 34% hot chocolate, marshmallows and a shaker. Love them all. We will look to try out new types of chocolate in the future. Brilliant stuff from the Knoops team. Thank you
My two children think this is the best hot chocolate they have ever had and are now reluctant to drink anything else!
Tasty Very much worth it Wish there was overseas shipping
The best hot chocolates and milkshakes I have ever had
10/10. Insanely good chocolate
The Best Hot chocolate experience I’ve ever had. You can mix it up by combining the different chocolates. My daughter and I are hooked.
Perfect, delicious & always our go to when in Rye!
The best hot chocolate around, hands down
Hi There, I absolutely love your 100% flakes. I am not really into hot chocolate, but prefer to eat it by the spoonful. 🙈 Another thought I have had, is how much hot chocolate do you sell in the summer. How about selling top quality ice cream made from the different milks you offer, dipped in whatever chocolate flakes you fancy. I would be first in the queue. Kind regards, Pat
Having first discovered Knoops in Rye many years ago we would often travel the hour or so from home just for one of their world-beating hot chocolates. A white hot chocolate with mint or nutmeg for me and a vegan hot chocolate with salt and a massive Knoops marshmallow for my other half. With lockdown we have been missing our Knoops fix so I brought my some hot chocolate and marshmallows for us to enjoy at home! The taste is still amazing and we are enjoying trying some of the flavour suggestions on the website. We hope to be back soon - but until then we are more than making do.
As always, a great service for a a really great product! Watch out, you could become addicted - we are!!
Really lovely hot chocolate. Much better than hot chocolate powder. While I’m not able to get to a real life Knoops, I’m thankful to be able to make my own at home.
KNOOPS is rated 4.89 based on 38 reviews