KNOOPS Reviews

of reviewers recommend KNOOPS

About KNOOPS:

Jens Knoop has had a strong relationship with chocolate since his childhood in rural Germany. In 2013, he decided to share his passion and opened the first Knoops store in Rye, East Sussex. Today, our expertly crafted chocolate drinks and coffee can either be prepared by one of our Knoopologists in store, or created by our customers themselves at home.

We are experts in the craft of creating the perfect drinking chocolate - a process we call 'Knoopology'. The Knoops concept is based around our carefully curated percentage menu, which offers a wide range of chocolates to suit all tastes. Our real chocolate flakes can be used with one of our hand-picked hot chocolate makers to create the unique Knoops experience at home.

orders@knoops.co.uk

Tell us how KNOOPS made you happy
Personally I don't drink hot chocolate so I bought this for a teenager. Her broad smile said it all.
Really nice hot chocolate. Not too sweet or rich
This was the first time I have tried Knoops. The chocolate flakes make a way better hot chocolate - better taste and texture. I’ve also blitzed it in the NutriBullet with almond milk and ice & it makes an incredible shake!
Don’t let the trainee make your drink! Ordered a dark milkshake, the amount poured didn’t fill the cup and then realised it was extremely challenging to get through the straw. In comparison to the other dark milkshake ordered at the same time it felt like zero ice cream has been added. Shame as the previous drinks purchased have been delicious
Literally the best hot chocolate we’ve ever consumed! 🥰
The best hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted, fabulous selection which never disappoint, thank you
Great chocolate.
Incredible hot chocolate both in store and from the shop. Best hot chocolate I've ever had - couldn't recommend it more x
I have enjoyed my first order with no issues or problems, and a good offer in place on the product.
KNOOPS 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Really love all of the %s, flakes are such good quality and they are beautifully packaged.
Quick delivery and excellent quality
So pleased that we are now able to enjoy our favourite Knoops chocolate and coffee at home, always excellent service and fast delivery. We love you Knoops!
We discovered Knoops while on holiday in Rye. What a treat, it was so great that we went back almost everyday while in the area. Since then, I have been ordering the 70% Chocolate repeatedly, to keep the holiday spirit alive! Best Hot Chocolate ever!
The best hot chocolate around!
Since discovering Knoops 3+ years ago my husband only wants and uses the 34% chocolate flakes
This is the best hot chocolate I've tried. Each percentage tastes different and has different notes to it.
Only just discovered KNOOPS Brought the Easter set for my children which they loved especially the fluffy marshmallow bunnies. Second order was more chocolate flakes all deliverys came quickly great service A Star
Excellent product and good customer service.
Lovely tasting hot chocolate. Easy to make in make in my smeg milk frother. Perfect!
Perfect raw materials for my hot chocolate! Love the way I can choose how sweet I want my cup of chocolate by choosing 80% or 54% and so on. Particularly enjoyed watching the videos so that I can become a knoopologist!!! My favourite taste is the 80% with freshly grated orange peel. Kneep it up!
KNOOPS 5 star review on 4th April 2021