KNOOPS Reviews

of reviewers recommend KNOOPS
Read KNOOPS Reviews

About KNOOPS:

Jens Knoop has had a strong relationship with chocolate since his childhood in rural Germany. In 2013, he decided to share his passion and opened the first Knoops store in Rye, East Sussex. Today, our expertly crafted chocolate drinks and coffee can either be prepared by one of our Knoopologists in store, or created by our customers themselves at home.

We are experts in the craft of creating the perfect drinking chocolate - a process we call 'Knoopology'. The Knoops concept is based around our carefully curated percentage menu, which offers a wide range of chocolates to suit all tastes. Our real chocolate flakes can be used with one of our hand-picked hot chocolate makers to create the unique Knoops experience at home.

orders@knoops.co.uk

Tell us how KNOOPS made you happy
I was advised to buy the chocolate flakes, as the buttons are no longer availabie online. Unfortunately they do not work as well in the Knoopifier, which is a shame, as I may not be able to use my knoopifier any more.
Hi there, we do still sell the chocolate buttons for the Knoopifier online. If you go to the shop all section of our website they are on page 6 and 7. Thanks so much
Bought as a Christmas present. Thoroughly satisfied with the Smeg Milk Frother and hot chocolate maker. Fantastic delivery service from Parcel Force.
I purchased this as a gift to say thank you to somebody because we’d enjoyed our pack. It went down a treat - fantastic hot chocolate beautifully presented.
Knoops is literally the best thing I've discovered this year. I buy Knoops as presents for all my friends and family for their birthdays, and going in person is such a special treat. Could not recommend this more!
A wonderfully insightful, innovative and beautifully designed recipe book - love it.
Great hot chocolate but unfortunately the service is unprofessional and disappointing, the young staff need some serious training!
Hi there, We are sorry to see you are not satisfied with your experience. We've privately messaged you with some more information to rectify this for you
Terrible customer service in The Rye shop. So so disappointing. I used to love visiting but the staff with zero customer skills make it not enjoyable! Such a shame as the drinks are great. Rude, incompetent staff on two separate occasions.
Delighted with our delicious Knoop experience at The Big Feastival; from passionate, friendly experts to the best, potent, hot chocolates tailored to our tastes. Memorable!
Bought a selection as a present for a friend. She is delighted with them.
Knoops is simply amazing, revolutionary and made with passion. I really commend the owner and his journey into making Knoops a chain.
Despite several emails and messages about a faulty shake cup (retained water in the seal after only one use) the issue has not been addressed/resolved by Knoops!
Hi Vanessa, sorry to hear about the problem with your shaker. As per our conversation we have sent you a replacement item and hope that this is suitable. Do not hesitate to get in contact with any other queries.
Quick delivery, great quality, arrived in perfect condition. A bit pricey for what you get; the container for the flakes gave the impression that there was more product inside than there actually was
Personally I don't drink hot chocolate so I bought this for a teenager. Her broad smile said it all.
Really nice hot chocolate. Not too sweet or rich
This was the first time I have tried Knoops. The chocolate flakes make a way better hot chocolate - better taste and texture. I’ve also blitzed it in the NutriBullet with almond milk and ice & it makes an incredible shake!
Don’t let the trainee make your drink! Ordered a dark milkshake, the amount poured didn’t fill the cup and then realised it was extremely challenging to get through the straw. In comparison to the other dark milkshake ordered at the same time it felt like zero ice cream has been added. Shame as the previous drinks purchased have been delicious
Literally the best hot chocolate we’ve ever consumed! 🥰
The best hot chocolate I’ve ever tasted, fabulous selection which never disappoint, thank you
Great chocolate.
Incredible hot chocolate both in store and from the shop. Best hot chocolate I've ever had - couldn't recommend it more x
KNOOPS is rated 4.68 based on 63 reviews