King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
Quality of product is very good, delivery pretty quick. Bit surprised that it is not possible to get a full range of sizes for every picture.
Very good service the prints I brought could’ve been wrapped better but very pleased with them didn’t realise how small they would be I will be buying from King & McGaw in the future
Good quality- slight variation in dimensions
Loved the prints and very happy with them, but suggest something needs to be done about the black stained frames - hands covered in thick black stain - thankfully, we did not wreck any wall coverings or home furnishings, but it could easily happen.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.
We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your prints but sorry to hear about the frames.
Please do accept our apologies for this. Your feedback has been passed onto your framers and this issue will be looked into.
If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email - customercare@kingmandmcgaw.com
Kind regards
Amy
no issues
Loved my framed print. Looks lovely and great quality. Will use this company again.
Fabulous choice, very good quality, good customer service.
Used twice now, will certainly use again very soon.
Beautifully framed print.
Quite a good selection of prints and artists which should suit most people’s tastes.
Items well packed and shipment quite speedy
I bought a large Kadinski print for the sitting room. It arrived very quickly and I was impressed with the quality.
Good website and efficient service
I am very pleased with the picture. Delivery time was good, picture came when expected. The colours were true to web site picture.
Lovely photo, great service by King & McGaw. However shipping company poor (UPS)
I bought a picture for my son. It was delivered on time.
BUT the large parcel was simply left outside the front door of a house in a street in Islington. There was no-one at home and we were lucky it was still there when the recipient returned several hours later.
Easy process, quality product, and arrived earlier than expected.
What more do you look for.
Good quality products. Fairly pleased.
I bought a medium sized Cary Grant picture for my mum’s birthday - she’s had a few different actors over the last couple of years and she really loves the quality of the pictures and the frame they come in. I was expecting the delivery a week earlier than it came which meant it was late for her birthday but that is my only reason for the 4 stars. Will purchase again anyway.
Pleased with my purchase. Smooth delivery and good customer service.
I ordered 4 prints of various size and frame. All were received promptly and I am very pleased with 3. Unfortunately, 1 of the prints was damaged - only slightly but I called to report it. The customer service I received was fantastic and with no argument and with an apology, a replacement is being provided and will be delivered on a date I have requested. Will definitely order from this company again.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,633 reviews