King & McGaw Reviews

New Road
Newhaven
East Sussex

Tell us how King & McGaw made you happy
A very efficient and, I think, high quality of service coupled with a really good product. You have a good range of pictures through a variety of genre and style. The ordering process was easy and the payment system first class.
Product as described
Lovely pictures, well packaged
Top quality prints and so many frame options. Quick delivery, items well packaged. Above all I had excellent customer service when the frame I wanted on my second order was not showing online. I needed it to match the prints I had already purchased. The lady dealing with my call was wonderful. Friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service.
Great service including answering questions I had about a print quickly and fully. Print was dispatched on time and well protected. Would definitely recommend.
"I purchased a framed poster of Mark Rothko and delivered to Japan safely and swiftly. I really love it and am looking forward to buy another poster at King & McGaw. "
Good quality product. Excellent and prompt customer service when there was a delivery issue. Will be using again.
Quality product at a reasonable price. Delivery on the day promised. Packaging more than adequate to protect the framed print
Excellent service and very nice staff. I had a problem with my print when it arrived and they sorted it out straight away . Excellent customer servic
Good communication and delivered within a few days. Well packaged and items were in perfect condition on unwrapping. Would highly recommend and will use again.
The product and the service were everything I could have hoped for. Well done King & McGaw.
"Excellent website. Stunning collection. Very helpful customer services. I could not have had a better experience buying my first wall art."
The speed of ordering and receipt of 'The Singing Butler' was first class. Securely packaged, print and frame were outstanding. When presented to my wife on her birthday she was thrilled. Thank you very much, I gained a few 'brownie points'!!
Easy process and delivered as stated. Very good service.
I was really impressed by the quality of my print and the framing looks really professional and wouldn't look amiss in an art gallery.
Good service and excellent quality.
Great, efficient service
The picture and the framing was first class. Am now on the lookout for another picture.
Easy to order, great range of art and fantastic customer service. 5 stars for King & McGaw. Thoroughly recommended.
Ordered two framed pictures and then a further one. Delivery was prompt. Packaging perfect and very pleased with the quality of the prints and frames.
King & McGaw is rated 4.86 based on 3,620 reviews